High School Dates Ch. 07

Story Info
Time to head to college.
9.1k words
4.72
19.6k
40

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers

Chapter 7

At the request of readers:

Amanda Green: girlfriend

Rose Green: Amanda's mom

Betsy Williams: Girl that was involved in David's toss into the bathroom.

Girls from sleepover: Katie Wilson, Roberta, Angela, Jessica

Authors note: For those of my readers that wanted a trigger warning, this chapter does include a mother/son encounter.

Authors note #2: For those detractors that are taking shots at my editor... sorry, I don't have one for this series. They are getting harder and harder to come by. I'm doing the proofread myself, so it isn't up to my normally preferred standards.

July 1981

It had been weeks since Betsy's mom's funeral, and I'd been over to visit frequently. Each time I was over her dad looked worse. Thinner, more haggard. He's apparently been out on sick leave from work for a month already and didn't look anywhere near ready to go back. I felt sorry for Betsy and encouraged her to come spend time with Mandy and I. Mandy didn't mind, as long as Betsy didn't mind that she wasn't going to be getting into my pants. In fact, several of Mandy's friends that hung out around her house had made multiple attempts at getting me to have sex with them again, most notably Katie. She was by far the most aggressive, frequently managing to get me naked and getting herself naked in front of me any chance she got. She had succeeded several times at managing to worm herself onto my cock when she thought Mandy wasn't looking, or had stepped away, but out and out sex just hadn't happened again yet.

If I lay down and napped with any of the girls around, it was a forgone conclusion that I would wake up with my dick out and someone playing with it in some way. Sometimes I wondered how Mandy could call them friends, given how intent they seemed on fucking her boyfriend. Sometimes it wasn't the girls either. Her mom still took advantage any time she could, a few times slipping into the shower with me if I was showering alone. It was, in its own way, frustrating, and I was starting to hang out at her house less because of it. Mandy understood and we started splitting time between our two houses, sometimes with her even staying overnight at my house instead of hers.

We'd gone and watched the fireworks the night before, and were laying in my bed, snuggled after morning sex, when mom called me to the phone. I knew immediately who it was. I recognized Betsy's uncontrollable sobs. Mandy and I dressed and went to her house with my mom, knowing exactly what had to have happened, even though I could barely understand anything other than "he was gone."

Betsy ran to me as soon as she saw me and threw herself into my arms, her body wracked with sobs while my mom talked to the police that were there. Apparently, her dad had taken some sleeping pills and never woke up. They weren't sure it was enough to kill him, or that it was even intended to, but in his already deteriorated state it may have been the straw that broke the camel's back. Once we had permission from the police, and her dad's body had been taken by the coroner, we took Betsy home to our house. To my surprise, Mandy called her mom and had her come over and basically browbeat her into agreeing take care of all the things that were going to happen, legally, when a parent, in this case her last parent, died.

It would be almost a month before the estate was settled enough that Betsy was going to have money to get an apartment. My mom had insisted that she stay with us until she could get on her feet, and I became used to seeing her in my house and at the dinner table. Most days she was gone during the day, having a job to work so she could afford to go to school in the fall, but she was home with us in the evenings. Mandy was understanding as we spent more evenings at my house, just hanging out with Betsy and my mom, trying to help Betsy deal with the emotional turmoil that was inevitable. I couldn't help but notice that as the weeks passed, she wore less and less around the house, finally admitting that she used to wear even less at home than she currently does at our house, frequently completely naked. To my total amazement, my mom suggested that she was free to do so at our house if it made her feel comfortable, and on more than a few occasions, Mom joined Betsy being naked, just to "make her comfortable", and before long had both Mandy and I joining them.

Dad traveled a lot for work and was only home a few nights a week at most. Despite being encouraged to join us in running around the house naked, he couldn't quite bring himself to do more than wear a pair of shorts, though I suspect it was because he was embarrassed at his almost constant erection. Let's face it, two sexy young ladies running around naked would do that to a guy. Not that I didn't have the same problem, though Mandy took care of it often enough so it wasn't quite as obvious, sometimes as many as three times over the course of the evening. I would have thought Mandy'd be upset with me running around naked with my mom and Betsy, until she finally admitted that she was loving the extra sex she got because of it.

---o---

It wasn't quite dawn yet, but the sky was getting lighter through window, the curtains of my second story bedroom window still open from the night before. I snuggled against the warm body in my arms, pressing my morning hardon between her thighs. As we usually did, Mandy and I had sex early in the morning, slow, unhurried, gentle sex. The kind I liked most. I cupped her soft breast and slowly worked my dick between her lips by rocking my hips to rub it against her, my hardon pressing my head against her lips. We'd done this so many times I didn't even need to open my eyes and just gently worked my hips until I felt the wetness of her lips engulf my head and the crown on my head press to her vaginal opening.

"Mmmmmmmmm." She moaned ever so softly as I pushed my dick slowly into her. She let me work my hips, to tease my dick deeper and deeper as I drew her moisture out to lubricate us. I slid my hand down her body as she shifted one leg to rest on mine, instead of in front of my bent legs, spreading her legs just enough to let my fingers find her wet pussy. She groaned deeply as my fingers found her clit and began to tease it.

I wasn't in a hurry, moving my dick slowly, only sliding in and out a few inches, but it was enough to slowly draw my building orgasm along. Of course Mandy's orgasm wasn't left behind by my actions. Her hips began to rock slightly in time with my strokes as my finger rubbed gently up and down her slit, bouncing over her most sensitive nub in time with my strokes. In and out I rocked, feeling my climax building and knowing that I was bringing her along with me, as we did almost every morning we slept together. I waited, stroking slowly, feeling her body respond, her breathing grow to a shallow pant before she let out a long deep groan of pleasure. I felt her vaginal walls grip me and try to pull me deeper into her, teasing my oh so close climax to it's fruition.

These were never highly intense orgasms like I gave her when I was trying hard. No, this was a soft, gentle, loving, orgasm that I could tell held her body rigid for well over thirty seconds. I say that because it became hard for me to tell when her orgasm started fade once my own took over. I felt my body spasm and jam as far into her as I could. My hand pulled her pussy, squeezing her body and ass against me as my cock surged shot after shot of cum deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes." She moaned loudly as I held her still slightly trembling body to me, my cock twitching inside her as it oozed out the last of my cum into her depths.

"God I love you Mandy," I groaned softly into her hair as I opened my eyes to look at her. I pulled my face away and shook my head slightly as I tried to focus my eyes in the dim light filtering into the room. Uh..... No! The hair was blond, not dark auburn. Her body seemed a little broader and her ass a little softer and as I squeezed the breast in my hand, I realized it was too big. I lifted my head up and looked at the side of the face of the woman I was holding, my brain, only now, remembering that Mandy hadn't slept over last night, having an early morning appointment of some kind.

"Betsy?" I croaked before clearing my throat and trying again. "Betsy?"

"Oh god David, I'm sorry." She whispered softly, pulling off my now shrinking cock and rolling in the bed to face me. She wrapped one leg over mine and pulled us together, her tits pressed to my chest and her face inches from mine. "I didn't mean to, I just wanted to be held by you. But when you...I couldn't stop myself. When I felt you trying to put it in me, I just couldn't say no. It was so gentle, so, so, so, god David, I've never had anybody make love to me like that. I know I should have stopped you. But I couldn't. Once you started, I didn't want to. I'm sorry."

"I thought. Never mind. I didn't realize." I mumbled, trying to figure out just exactly what to do. Not that I hadn't had sex with other women, even while Mandy and I have been a thing, but this was the first time I'd made love to another woman, not had sex with them. To me there was a huge difference.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

I looked at her, trying to read her expression and then decided she truly was sorry, and to be completely honest, I did do it, not her. I leaned my face to hers and kissed her nose. "I do. It's been kinda hard on you lately. I know you didn't mean for this to happen. I don't think we need to tell Mandy that this happened. She'd be kinda pissed off. But we probably shouldn't let it happen again."

"It won't. I'll be moving to the apartment tomorrow." She whispered, "I suppose I better leave." She added, starting to roll away from me.

I used my arm to pull her back. "No. don't. We can just lay here. What's done is done."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I whispered.

She tilted her head a little and leaned her face to mine, gently kissing my lips. We lay there, kissing for long minutes before she rolled me onto my back and slipped on top of me. I could feel my dick already growing hard between us as she lay on me, still kissing my lips as softly and erotically as she knew how. The result was having its effect. I could feel her nipples press into my chest, rock hard from her own excitement, and her hips begin to rock slightly, grinding her pussy against my now hard shaft. "I know it's wrong of me to ask, but will you let me do this?" She finally asked, her lips almost touching mine as she asked.

"You want to?"

"You've been so wonderful to me. I know that I can always let go with you, and you'll just hold me when that's what I need most. Let me do this for you, just this one time. Let me show you how much I feel for you."

"Alright." I whispered. I probably shouldn't have, but we'd already done it once, so what was the harm? Besides, she had me pretty damn turned on again anyway.

She slipped her body up mine until she felt my cock slip up between her thighs, my head pressing against her sopping wet lips. She pushed herself back slightly, pulling her knees up a little and wiggling herself until she could feel my dickhead nestle into the entrance to her depths again.

"David. You should know. I love you." She whispered as she pushed back against my dick, my head spreading her entrance slightly and then slipping inside. She pushed back, slowly working her hips until she had me fully inside her hot pussy. "I've been in love with you since you didn't spank me in the principal's office. I didn't understand it at first. I thought you were just scared of hitting me. I didn't understand until later that day, talking to some of my friends, just how special it was that you chose to not do what you could have. I fucked you there, then." She whispered, starting to lift and lower her hips, working me in and out of her pussy a few inches. "Because I thought it was the best way to thank you for not making it hard for me, for my mom. I didn't know all about what happened in the bathroom until later. That's when I realized just how much you had to put aside to let me off the hook, and you didn't have to. You did it because you had compassion in a way I hadn't ever felt before. I hope that I can make you feel as good as you made me feel that day, when I understood what you really did for me."

"I just did what was right." I whispered back as she pushed herself upright, pulling her tits from my chest. She moved her hands to my chest and began to use her knees to lift and lower herself slowly on my shaft, leaning forward slightly so that her tits swung in time with her motions.

"I know. That's what made it so special. It was right to you. The people that I ran with back then, they all said they'd have paddled the shit out of me and that you were just too soft or that you were afraid of what the guys would do. All of them found reasons that you were a chicken. But I know." She whispered as she bounced a little harder on me, stroking my dick in and out of her pussy. She moved her hands to the bed on either side of me, her chest leaning a little lower so that her nipples on her swinging tits brushed my chest with each stroke. "I know that it took a lot more courage to do what you did than it would have to paddle me. You didn't know what I would do or say, or how I might tell people about what you did, but you trusted that I'd do the right thing, just like you were doing what you felt was the right thing."

"Ohhhh. Damn." I groaned as she rocked harder, driving me a little harder into her with each thrust she made down on me.

"I told my mom about you, about what happened and what you did. Do you know what she said?"

"Uh uh." I grunted, having a little trouble tracking on what she was saying, given the stimulation she was causing on the most sensitive spot under my engorged mushroom head.

"She said that you were special and I wouldn't understand how special until sometime in the future. That I just didn't know enough yet to realize how special a man like you was. You know what? She was right. But now I do. I know exactly by the way you came to hold me. I wasn't your girlfriend, I was barely a friend to you, but you came and held me and let me cry all over you. She was right. You are the most special person in my life... and I love you David Roberts. I love you with all my heart."

"Ohhhh damn." I groaned as my body jerked under her, trying to push up into her as my cock surged more cum into her. Half a dozen times my body jerked under her, her smiling face inches from mine, waiting, watching, for my orgasm to start to fade. She leaned her face down to kiss me again, pressing her lips to mine for long wet seconds, while my cock twitched and softened inside her.

"I timed that just perfect." She whispered as she pulled her lips from mine. "I wanted to. I wanted the last words you heard from me before you climaxed was that I loved you. I know you're in love with Mandy. I know you two have plans. But if she ever is stupid enough to let go of you, I'm here. I love you and I want you, but I also know that it's not right for me to take you from her. So I'll wait, and hope. Four years is a long time to be away from the one you love. I don't wish you two to fail, but know that if it does, I'll be here for you like you were for me when I needed you most." She whispered. Then without another word, she lifted off me and padded naked from my bedroom, leaving me with my mind in turmoil.

---o---

August 1981

I wished I could have gone to California with Mandy, but I had to be in Massachusetts the same time she had to be at Berkley. We said our goodbyes two days before, Mandy and her parents drive across country taking two days longer than mine going east. We made it as far as the middle of Pennsylvania before we pulled into a small motel on the mountains. It was nearly dark by the time we arrived. The motel had a small pool and we decided that a quick dip would feel good after the long day of driving. Of course, dad couldn't make it, no big surprise there, but Mom was bringing me and Betsy absolutely refused to be left behind. Since we'd all been naked together for weeks before Betsy got her apartment, none of us saw any reason to need separate rooms, so we got one room. The only sticking point was that all they had left was a single queen sized bed. "Oh well. We'll just have to make the best of it." My mom said as she paid for the room. We also didn't see any particular need to be bashful about changing. We all changed into our swim suits in the same room, Betsy eyeing the hardon that seemed to spring up almost immediately as I watched her and my mom getting naked.

"You gonna put your suit on, or just stand there and ogle our bodies?" Betsy teased.

Mom chuckled softly. "He's just can't help staring at two hot women getting naked in front of him."

"True. We spoiled him over the summer, didn't we."

"Okay, just because when a guy gets turned on it shows, doesn't mean you girls don't get turned on too."

"Oh? Who says we're turned on?" Betsy answered with a flip of her long blond hair to emphasize her point.

"I'm willing to bet you are."

"You think I'd get turned on just by watching you spring a hardon?" Betsy asked. "I'm not that easy you know."

It was my turn to chuckle. "Come on Betsy. You and I both know you want me to throw you on the bed and fuck your brains out."

"Maybe." She said with a shrug.

"I think it's more than maybe." I answered.

"You going to?" She asked, turning to face away from me and bend over, her swimsuit still in her hand. She looked over her shoulder and grinned. "I dare you."

"You dare me to do what?"

"I dare you to come stick it in me and NOT fuck me."

"Oh come on. How am I supposed to do that?"

"I dunno. I dare you to try."

"Sure. I'm just going to walk over there in front of mom and stick it in you?"

Mom had her swimsuit almost all the way on and stopped, turning back to look at me. "What? You don't think I like seeing my son's dick too?"

"Mom!" I exclaimed. "This isn't the same thing as when you showed me...Never mind."

"Wait! Wait a second. Your mom showed you what?"

"Nothing." I answered quickly, stepping into my swimsuit.

"Uh uh. I wanna hear this." Betsy said.

"It was nothing. Ready to go swim?" I said hastily.

"Hell, I don't have my suit on yet. But that isn't the point," Betsy said, turning to look at mom. "Just exactly what did you show him?"

"Oh, it's not that big of a deal. I showed him about climaxing hard enough to squirt." Mom said with a little shrug. "I might have taught him a trick or two on how to make a woman do that."

"Whoa! Seriously Anna? You had him make you squirt?"

"It was after Principal Johnson had him finger her until she did. He wanted to understand, so I taught him."

"Principal Johnson? Seriously? I thought those rumors were all made up. I mean, you really had sex with her?" All I could do was stand there and blush as Betsy stared at me in shock. "Oh shit! I had no idea. It was true. You fucked the principal after you let me off the hook?"

"It wasn't that big of a deal. She wanted me to lick her and put my fingers in her and then after, we kinda had sex."

"Yeah. Kinda. I bet." Betsy said with a huge grin on her face. "I always knew there was more to that than just a rumor."

"So? No big deal."

"He made her squirt when she came so he wanted to know what it was, so I showed him." Mom said with a with a naughty little smile, knowing that now that the cat was out of the bag with Betsy, it was a perfect time to tease me little.

"So that's where you learned it. Damn. The girls that you did that too at Mandy's said that you could make them come like that when their boyfriends couldn't. Now I know why."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers