High School Dates Ch. 23

Story Info
Epilogue
3.7k words
4.65
10.6k
22

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,444 Followers

Epilogue

August 1986

It will be our second anniversary tomorrow. Life has changed for me in ways that I never would have expected when William was born, not that I wasn't happy. Quite the opposite. It took almost a year off to feel comfortable being with Mandy again. I'm not sure I ever would have if it hadn't been for Betsy. Over the months that followed her passing, I found love notes hidden all over the house, encouraging me to love another the way I had loved her, all the while doing my best to be a dad to William. I watched Mandy become a mother to William, every bit as loving and dedicated as if he were her own son. I have no doubt that she loves him as much as her own daughter, who I have grown to love as if she were mine. I think it was a forgone conclusion to everyone but us that the two of us were going to be together once I'd gotten past the grief of losing Betsy.

This morning was starting out about as good as a day can, my face buried between my wife's legs, my tongue stuck in her pussy, teasing her clit as she rocked and ground herself on my face. My hands cupped both her large, soft breasts, which I could barely see because of her round pregnant belly.

"Oh fuck, David. That's it. Make me come, baby! Make me come all over your face!" she moaned loudly as her body leaked juices down over my cheeks and chin to run down my neck and drip on the bed. I groaned in pleasure as I continued to lick and tease her, knowing that any second she was going to practically drown me in her sweet juices. In our short four years living together, we'd learned exactly what to do to give each other the most intense climaxes possible. The two of us were a perfect fit in that respect, neither of us willing to take anything for granted, we'd already made that mistake. No, we were always trying to make things just that much better, whether it as doing chores around the house, or as now, giving each other pleasure. "SHIT! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" she screamed as her pussy squirted on my face. I captured as much as I could with my mouth, knowing that if the roles were reversed, she would do the same, taking every bit of my load she could. "GOD, DAVID!" she gasped as the trembles and shudders slowly faded from her body. "You make me come sooooo fucking hard!"

I heard a noise down the hall and knew that her cry had awoken William. With a sigh that I felt as much as she did, she lifted off of my face and swung herself over the edge of our king-sized bed. I watched her walk naked to the door and disappear down the hallway. It didn't take long for her to soothe him and coax him back to sleep and she walked back into the bedroom. She smiled as she pushed the door closed and then came to me on the bed. She crawled onto the bed and settled her sopping wet pussy on my slightly softened dick.

"Now, what should we do about this?" she whispered as she ground her pussy against my dick. "You think I should ride it? Or maybe I should go get mom and let her take care of it this morning?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" I asked as I reached for her shoulders and pulled her down to kiss me, her bulging belly making it difficult for her to find a comfortable position lying on me. We kissed for a few moments and then heard William again.

"Ohhh. I'm sorry, lover. I don't think he's going to let us have any more time this morning," she whispered as she pushed up off of me. I watched her slip the robe hanging on the back of the bedroom door onto her body, covering up her pregnant, but still, oh so sexy, body. "You might as well get up and start the day."

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah. Probably," I agreed reluctantly. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to grab a much needed shower. I stood under the water, one hand braced against the wall, the other wrapping around my still-hard dick. With her due any day, Mandy had been somewhat reluctant to have intercourse, paranoid that she'd go into labor full of my seed, but was more than willing to provide me with other options, when we weren't interrupted, that is. My eyes were closed and I was imagining her sitting on me, bouncing up and down, her sexy tits flopping up and down wildly as she bounced on my lap, the way she had so often over the last few years. In my mind's eye I could see her bright pink nipples jutting out at me as my rock-hard dick disappeared up into her with each stroke down, her tightly curled auburn ringlets between her legs mixing with my dark brown pubic hairs each time she slammed herself down on me.

I almost slipped and fell when I felt a pair of arms circle around me, one hand moving to my chest while the other moved to my soapy dick. She kissed the back of my neck and pressed her hard nipples into my back as her round pregnant belly pressed to the small of my back. I let her move my hand and replace it with her own, her strokes slowly working the length of my shaft, her hand rolling over my engorged head with each stroke. I groaned softly as I let my mind show me my wife riding me, the hand now wrapped around me coaxing my orgasm closer with each passing moment.

"Oh god. Gonna come," I groaned softly as her hand teased me ever closer.

"Good," she whispered barely loud enough for me to hear over the water, her lips kissing the back of my neck again as she moved her other hand to join her first, both hands now stroking my soapy shaft.

I couldn't help but pump my hips in time with her strokes, the urgency growing in me until it was undeniable. I pictured in my mind, my cock erupting deep in my wife's pussy, pumping shot after shot of my cum into her while in reality my cum was spurting out and landing on the shower wall. "Ohhhhhh damn, that felt good," I groaned as my dick started to soften. I pushed off the wall and turned in her arms, stopping half way around and frowning. "ROSE!?"

"Hey, lover." She grinned at me, her huge belly pressing to my stomach and her soapy hands pulling on my butt cheeks to squeeze us together. "Nice to know you can't tell us apart any better than you did on New Year's Eve."

"Damn, Rose," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to me until she laid her head on my shoulder, the two of us standing just out of reach of the water.

"I know. You wanted it to be her. She's taking care of the kidos and thought that maybe she wouldn't mind me giving you some release. I'd have much rather had it inside me, but the way things are, well..."

"Yeah, I know. You don't want your pussy full of cum when you go to the OB today. She told me the same thing."

"Maybe after our appointments, both of us can coax you to let one loose in each of us. We haven't done that in a while, have we?"

"No we haven't," I agreed, giving her a squeeze as her hand found my dick and began to play with it again.

"You know, if you got hard, you could get me off with it. I don't think it'd take long."

"It usually doesn't," I whispered with a soft laugh. "Okay. Get it hard and we'll see what happens."

"Okay, but how about someplace more comfortable?"

"Sure," I agreed, releasing her and turning to turn off she shower. She didn't even give me time to dry off before she was pulling me down the hall to the guest room, where she had been living the last six months. She pushed me back onto the bed and then climbed onto it as well, swinging one leg over me so her pussy hovered over my face. She gripped my dick and lowered her face to me, engulfing my partly-hard member in her hot mouth while spreading her knees to lower her pussy to my face.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as I licked up her delicate inner lips and teased her hard little clit with the tip of my tongue. While I didn't know all her triggers as well as I did Mandy's, in the last few months we'd had enough sex with each other to find the important ones. Her mouth closed around my shaft again and began to stroke up and down, pushing my fat head all the way into her throat at times. In return, I worked her clit hard enough to make her hips begin to rock and move, the sensations clearly doing what I intended. "Okay. Enough of this. God, I need this inside me!" She gasped as she pulled her pussy from my face and rolled off of me. I waited as she positioned herself over my dick again, this time straddling my hips, facing me. She grinned at me, knowing full well how much I was waiting for her to do just exactly what she was about to do.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she slowly forced her pussy down over my engorged shaft. I closed my eyes and let the sensations flow over me as she began to slowly stroke up and down, each stroke accompanied by a rock of her hips to force my shaft against her clit.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as she rested her hands on my stomach and began to bounce faster, sliding up and down my hard-on, pushing me closer to the climax she didn't want inside her. Even though she had just gotten me off a few minutes ago, I could already feel things building deep inside, leaving me unsure if I could actually hold out long enough for her to climax. I was a sucker for big, fat tits bouncing in front of me, and her dark pink areolae and distended nipples were begging to be sucked and teased. I reached up and cupped both soft, bouncing mounds, letting my fingers squeeze her rock-hard nipples, drawing a gasp and moan from her. "Oh yes. That's it. Tease my nipples. Make me come around you," she panted. "Oh god, yes. Almost there. Gonna come any second. Ohhhhhhh David! GOD! I'M COMING!" she squealed as she slammed her body down hard on my lap, her whole body shuddering and trembling while her pussy clenched around my fat cock.

She sat there for long seconds, not moving on me as I worked to keep my own hips from starting to try and push my dick in and out of her. I had no doubt she knew that I wanted, and with a grin, she slipped off my dick and slid back down my legs. She leaned forward, forcing me to spread my legs to give her room for her big, pregnant belly, and then used her fingers to pull my dick up between her soft, sexy tits. "Your turn. Come for me, sweetie," she whispered as she began to rub my dick with her tits, both soft mounds molded around my girl-cum covered shaft. I watched my head appear and disappear from the warm, soft confines created by her pressed-together breasts, the view and the sensations pushing me quickly toward climax. She'd done this enough times to be able to read me and moments before I let go of my load, she leaned her head down and engulfed my mushroom knob with her hot mouth.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body jerked and pumped a shot of cum into her mouth. I closed my eyes and let my body empty several shots into her mouth. She licked and sucked me until I softened and stopped leaking cum for her, grinning at me and licking her lips.

"Fuck, I like the taste of your cum," she whispered as she lifted herself and crawled up my body. She held herself over me, her belly and nipples just brushing against me as she leaned her head down and gave me a wet cum-flavored kiss. "You know, if you hadn't married my daughter, I think I'd have had to find a way to get you to marry me," she whispered with a smile. "Although, getting to live here and fuck you all the time isn't a bad compromise."

"I hope the price is worth it," I answered her quietly, letting my fingers stroke up and down her sides, feeling her soft, warm skin with my finger tips.

"You mean this?" she asked, wiggling her stomach to rub back and forth across mine. "It was my own doing, I'm willing to pay the price for my actions."

"You probably could have convinced the two of us to let you have sex with me again without sneaking in like you did."

"David, I was living in your house, watching you two fuck and play almost every day. It was just a matter of time before you and I did it again. I just picked a bad time to make it happen. But it was one hell of a fuck!" She giggled. "I wouldn't have thought you could put two loads in me after already fucking Mandy, though the first was probably enough to cause this."

"I kinda still feel responsible for Dean doing what he did."

"You weren't. I told you that way back then. We just weren't working any more and it was our choice to separate for a while. This just kind of cemented what was already going to happen."

"Uh huh. And now you're a single mom."

"Only sorta. Since you offered to let me stay after the baby comes, well, I'm not really a single mom. I'm just glad that Mandy is getting a little more accepting of things like this."

"Us having sex?"

"Uh huh. Us having sex."

I heard the grandfather clock in the living room chime. "I need to get ready for work."

Rose pushed up off of me and then held a hand out to help me up.

---o---

"There he is," Victoria called to me from her desk as I walked in about half an hour late. "I was wondering if one of them went into labor or something."

"No. We have doctor appointments later today, but I think both of them are ready to pop any time," I said as I dropped into my chair.

Victoria got up and walked over to me, leaning down far enough to put her elbows on the desk. "I have to admit, I never would have thought you'd have knocked up both a mother and a daughter the same night. But my offer still stands: once they have the babies, if you need a little on the side, you're always welcome between my legs."

"I appreciate that, but other than game nights, I promised Mandy that I'd try to keep it tucked in."

"I haven't given up trying to convince her either."

"I doubt she'll change her mind. After her mom getting pregnant that night, well, she's a little gun shy."

"I guess I can understand that. Oh, before I forget," she said, standing up and walking to her desk. "Anne dropped this off for you," she said, handing me a small brown paper wrapped box. "She said something about still needing to pay off a lost bet and that she hoped you liked her choice."

"Oh damn." I groaned softly to myself.

"Okay, now I HAVE to know. What bet?"

"Not so much a bet as a dare."

"Who dared her?"

"Actually, her daughter, right after Anne dared her to let Chris undress her and come all over her face in a store. I don't think she ever expected Chris to do it, but he did. He stripped her in a seven-eleven at about two in the morning and let the clerk watch her suck him off until he unloaded all over her tits and face."

"You're right, that doesn't sound like Chris. What got him to do that?"

"Katie suggested that if he did that, that she'd let him fuck that petite little Chinese gal at work."

"She must have really wanted her mom to do this, whatever it is."

"She has to strip, dress in whatever this is, and give me a lap dance."

"Here?!"

"Yep."

"A FULL lap dance?"

"All the way until she makes me come in her."

"Then what?"

"She has to go home wearing nothing but that."

"Shit. Can I watch?"

"I don't see why not. You can probably even join in if you want."

"Wait. Why would Joe let her do that. I mean, here?"

I grinned. "Because if she goes all the way, gets me to fill her, then he has permission to try and convince Leah to let him do the same thing to her."

"Oh damn. Anne is going to let him fuck Leah? She must really want to do this dare."

I lowered my voice and leaned toward her. "Actually, I think the two of them have been planning this for some time, Katie and Anne. Katie's wanted to get Chris to strip in a store, and Anne has made suggestions before about trying to get to role play being a hooker for me, here in my office. I think she's jealous about what you and I used to do."

"But Katie already got stripped in a store. I remember you being dared to do it."

"I did, but Chris never has. Too bashful. And she wanted it to be him," I said with a shrug. "Doesn't really matter right now, though. I don't think I'll be playing games for the next few weeks. Not with both babies due any day."

"I don't know how you do it, deal with both Mandy and her mom being preggo with your kids. I mean, I don't know how I'd deal with being pregnant the same time as my mom, let alone from the same guy."

"Well, we both know I didn't make that choice. I thought it was Mandy, and since we were trying to have a baby, of course I was going to have sex with her. I guess that's what happens when you drink too much and fuck whoever climbs in bed with you."

"I know I'd be pissed as hell if my mom did that to my husband."

"Who says she wasn't? But what's done is done. We all have to live with it now."

Victoria shook her head and walked back to her desk. "You're taking it a whole lot better than any other guy I know."

"What am I going to do about it? All I can do is accept that it happened and love the babies as best I can."

"So, just out of curiosity, just how long are you planning on having her live with you guys?" Victoria asked curiously.

"I've left it up to Mandy, but given what she did this morning, I don't know that she's thinking it's going to be a short stay."

"This morning? What happened this morning?"

I logged into my computer and then, talking more to the computer than to Victoria, I answered, "She sent her mom up to take care of me."

"Take care of you, as in..."

"Uh huh."

"I thought you weren't having sex with her any more, well, after April."

"I wasn't, but I guess Mandy is changing it again."

"You know, being single looks better every time we talk about it."

"Uh huh. And if you didn't come over and play games with us, how often would you have sex?"

"I don't need sex."

"Says the woman not wearing any bra or panties again."

"You noticed that, huh?"

"Couldn't not notice. Not with how see-through that dress is and how you intentionally stood so that you were backlit by the doorway."

"Well, I don't NEED sex, but it still feels nice. In fact, it'd feel nice any time today, too."

"You know the rules."

"I do. I gotta get Mandy's permission. Don't worry. I'll call her," she said as she stepped toward the office door. She paused and bent over partway, lifting her skirt. "Just so you remember what it looks like," she said over her shoulder as she flashed her bare cheeks and pussy. She dropped her skirt and headed out the door, leaving me wishing I could have just walked over and poked her. Who knows, maybe Mandy would say yes.

It wasn't all that much longer before the phone on the corner of my desk rang, dragging me from the middle of the program I was working on. "Hello?"

"I think you better come home," I heard Mandy say sharply.

"Is it time?"

"For mom."

"Okay lover. I'll be there as soon as I can." I logged out, grabbed my briefcase and coat and headed out the office door. I stopped and poked my head into Victoria's office. "I'm on the way out!"

"Mandy or mom?"

"Mom," I said with a shake of my head. "You know Mandy is going to be pissed if Rose has her baby first."

Victoria chuckled. "Well, if she makes you sleep on the couch, you can always come over and crash at my place."

"If I did, it wouldn't be on your sofa, would it?"

"Not likely," she answered with a little grin. "And I don't know how much sleeping you'd be doing."

"I'll let you know what happens," I said, shaking my head and headed for the exit.

Yeah, life wasn't at all what I expected it to be, but then Betsy had always told me to expect the unexpected, and I'd never be disappointed. The truth was: the only thing that had disappointed me was losing her. As long as she was with me, I believed that everything would be alright. I love Mandy and she tries hard to fill that place inside me that was torn up so badly by Betsy's passing, but it will never be the same.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,444 Followers