High School Hooker - Short Story 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me when you're gonna cum..." She whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I was already close. I moved my hands from her hips to her ass. Gripping her cheeks tightly and thrusting up just a little bit harder.

Kara clenched her mouth shut tightly, silencing short whimpers as best as she could, clearly still in a small amount of discomfort but not slowing at all.

The sensations were too much and seconds later I was there. "N-now..."

I thrust my hips up one last time and clenched my abs and glutes as the release built.

Kara dug her fingers and nails into my legs and fucked herself HARD against me. Riding me with my cock buried in her ass just as hard as she would if it was in her cunt and sending the nerves in my cock and my head into overload.

It had to have hurt some, at least a little. But I think the feelings were getting better for her as well because as I felt the first couple jets of semen eject into my sisters bowels she let out a deep groan from the pit of her stomach and pressed even harder onto my cock.

"Ughhhh...fuuuuuuck..." The sound of pleasure from her lips a little louder than it probably should have been but for those few seconds neither of us cared.

"MMFPH!" I grunted as I filled her ass with shot after shot of brother cum.

I pumped as much sperm into my sisters ass just then as I had in her pussy the first time we fucked that morning. I hadn't even finished cumming yet and we both collapsed onto our sides, panting and pressing against each other. Her back pressed into my chest. One of my arms was crushed under her, the other wrapped around her. Both pulling her tightly against me.

We were both breathing hard. Short, quick breaths as the last couple spasms emptied whatever drops of cum I had left in me into her.

When it was all over we just laid there. We didn't even talk for several minutes. It was amazing, the perfect end to our 'day of sex'.

Finally Kara rolled over to face me.

"Holy fuck!" She smiled.

"Seriously..."

We were both still in a semi-daze. Then her smile turned to a smirk.

"Damn...how much do you think I could charge for that??"

If I'd been drinking water it would have vacated through my nose right then. I literally snorted and we both laughed.

"I don't even know...A LOT..."

But then her face softened and she gleamed at me happily, shaking her head side to side.

"No. Actually...that was kind of special. I think that's going to be just for us..."