High School Reunion

Story Info
Julie meets old boyfriend at HS reunion.
4.1k words
3.21
41.5k
34
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers

I am Julie. I am 39 years old, very happily married, three children, good career, wonderful husband. I was never one of the popular girls in high school. I never developed beyond an A cup and the rest of my figure would never win the bathing suit contest. Still, I keep myself fit and at 5'3" am still only 121 pounds.

If you do the math, you will know last year was my 20th high school reunion. I grew up in Santa Clara and ended up in Vancouver, WA after marrying my husband right out of college. He is the same age as me and we met during our sophomore years.

I was really looking forward to this reunion. I had not seen a couple of my best girl friends since I got married and the Christmas cards and letters did not make up for that. On the other hand, I also dreaded the reunion because my high school boy friend would most likely be there. After the way he dumped me right after spring break our senior year, I did not want to see him again.

My desire to see old friends won out.

The next two problems were that I did not want to leave the children alone, the oldest was only 12, and my husband, Brian, could not get away. On top of that, I would be the only one there he even knew. We finally decided I would go by myself.

So, on Thursday afternoon in mid June I was off to catch my flight for four nights away. I was thankful Brian was able to get away from work to take me to the airport.

The flight to San Jose Airport was uneventful and I took a taxi to the hotel to avoid traffic. I checked into a brand new hotel, Element Santa Clara, very close to my old high school.

A lot of events were planned for the weekend. For Friday evening there was a very informal get together in the school cafeteria. This would include other classes, although ours was the featured one. On Saturday, there was a class softball game at a local park and in the evening our main class reunion with dinner, dancing and drinks at another motel ballroom.

It was early enough when I checked in that the pool looked very inviting and I changed into a one piece swim suit and headed down to the there. I was thrilled to see five other classmates at the pool already, although I confess I only recognized three of them. That was more embarrassing since all five recognized me right off. I got some teasing about my one piece suit, but actually they were very nice. Four of them had spouses with them.

All ten of us decided to have dinner together. We headed up to our rooms to shower and get dressed. Since part of the idea of a high school reunion is to impress our classmates, I wore a nice, sleeveless, off white dress that only came to mid thigh. It is not see through at all so under it I wore light pink panties and matching bra. With silver sandals I felt great about how I looked.

Dinner was real nice, with beer and then wine. I think between us we went through six bottle of wine. The conversation was continuous and at the end of the evening I had ten new good friends.

Back at my hotel I called Brian to check in on him and the kids and then went to bed.

Friday I called my best girl friend from school, Heather, who still lived in Santa Clara. She agreed to pick me up and go to the local mall. I took my time getting ready and after my shower I put fresh polish on both my fingers and toes. I dressed in shorts and a short sleeved top, some tan sandals and headed down to meet Heather.

We had a great day together. Heather is divorced, two kids. By chance, the kids were with their father, so Heather had the day completely free. We shopped for hours, gossiped and I bought both of us dresses for Saturday evening.

I invited Heather over to the motel to enjoy the pool. We stopped back by her house so she could get a swim suit and a dress for the evening and we headed back to my hotel. When Heather and I got to the pool the same group was there from the day before and we had another chance to renew acquaintances. They also kidded me about my one piece bathing suit again.

After showering and dressing we all went to dinner again, but kept the drinking down. The evening at the school cafeteria turned out to be a crashing bore. Too many boring speeches and too many people there who were not part of our graduating class. We left early and went to Heather's house. I got back to my hotel room, talked to Brian and went to bed.

The next day, Saturday, the softball game was at 11:00 with hotdogs, hamburgers, chips and beer on the menu. Since I did not plan to play, I wore a short sleeved sundress that came to my knees. Heather picked me up. I should have worn something else since everyone got talked into playing softball and running bases in sandals is not easy, not to mention running, swinging a bat and all will make a full skirt fly up. However, I was having too good a time to worry about it.

It was 1:00 when I looked up from the table I was sitting at with Heather and other friends and saw Eric arriving. Eric, the high school boy friend who broke my 18 year old heart by breaking up with me three weeks before the prom he was supposed to take me to. Eric, the boy who during a heavy make out session during spring break reached under my skirt and tried to take my panties off. Eric, the boy who broke up with me when I would not let him. Eric, the boy who I wished I had given in to. I looked away.

It was not that easy. Eric got a hamburger, chips and a beer and came over and sat next to me. All I wanted was for him to go away. He sat quietly eating and drinking his beer.

"Julie, I came over to apologize for the horrible was I treated you."

"What?" While I said it out loud, I was actually screaming it in my mind.

"I came to apologize."

I turned away. Even over twenty years later I had not forgotten the hurt.

"Julie, please, let's talk."

I had to admit, he was being very polite. "Okay, talk."

"Not here, let's go for a walk."

I gave in and got up. We started down a path along the lake.

"Julie, the biggest mistake I ever made was breaking up with you. I was such a complete jerk."

I admit, that was certainly a step in the right direction. "Eric, I am happily married to a wonderful man, I have three wonderful children, I have a successful career as a Certified Public Accountant and I think I have you to thank for all of that. I could not see it then, even when my mother assured me it was for the best, but it was."

"Well, it was certainly not what was best for me. I put pressure on you that I never should have put on you. In fact, I think I put pressure on you to do things that you really did not want to do."

"Yes, Eric, you did. Still, I do not blame you for that. It is not like I would argue I did not enjoy the things we did together, even if I did feel guilty."

Memories flooded back of Eric and me. The first time we kissed, the first time he touched my breasts, the first time he got his hand inside my bra. Most of all I remembered the make out sessions when he would be on top of me, I would spread my legs and I would have a climax. The first time I did that while wearing a dress made me sure I loved him.

Eric told me, "I am glad your life is turning out so well. I feel like mine is a mess."

"What? I heard you are a successful attorney?"

"After I dumped you I asked Debby out. I asked her out because I heard stories about her getting naked for other boys. My main goal was getting into her panties. Actually, I thought we got along well."

I said, "I remember hearing she was your date for the prom as I sat at home being miserable."

"How can I say I am sorry again? I thought about you a lot even as I got away with things with her you would never let me do. She never went to college and during summer vacation after my sophomore year of college I got her pregnant. We got married and ended up with two children."

I said, "Well that doesn't sound so bad."

Eric told me, "The thing was, I later found out she was dating quite a bit while I was off at college. I am sure you know what I mean by dating. I am not even sure our daughter is even mine although I love her dearly and would never give her up. Actually, she looks a lot like me, so I am pretty sure. Still, there were times during our marriage I was sure she was cheating on me. Finally, ten years later she decided she did not want to be tied down and she left me for a creep she met shopping."

"I am very sorry to hear that. Was the divorce messy?"

"She cleaned me out. She got the house, a paid for car and all of my savings. That was the cost to me of saving my pension plan and getting joint custody of the kids. Plus, I was able to buy another house during the housing collapse. It was worth it. I came out a lot smarter, or should I say a lot more educated."

I asked, "You have been single since then?"

"Pretty much. I have dated some. There was a woman who I thought I had something special with but she got scared of commitment and moved away."

I told Eric, "Thank you for telling me all that. Your apology is accepted. Let's head back to where everyone else is before gossip starts."

The rest of the afternoon was nice. By 3:00 people were heading out. I said goodby to friends and to Eric and Heather took me back to my hotel. When Heather dropped me off she offered to pick me up to go to the party, but I told her I was sure I could get a ride with a classmate staying at the same hotel. Mainly, I was thinking about the pool at that point since I am not used to Santa Clara temperatures any more.

I was surprised as I entered the hotel to see Eric entering also. He went to the reception desk to check in. I went over and told him I would be at the pool.

I went to me room and took off my clothes before deciding which of swim suits I would wear. Remembering the kidding the day before, I decided on a bikini that was not too daring, but showed plenty of skin. I threw my coverup on over it and headed down to the pool.

I was disappointed that no one from my class was there. I got in the pool and swam laps for a while. After a while I got out of the pool and lay on one of the lounges. Classmates showed up and finally Eric arrived. We swam together for a while and then moved over to the hot tub. No one else was in the hot tub so we were able to talk some more. Eric proposed driving me over to the motel where our party would be and I said okay.

After another swim I took my leave of everyone and headed back up to my room. I took my bikini off and was going to take a shower when my cell phone rang. It was Brian. I told him my day was going well and I was going to start getting ready for the party. I asked about the kids and Brian assured me they were fine. We chatted for a while, finally, Brian told me to have a good time and I hung up.

The shower felt good. I washed and conditioned my hair and shaved my legs. With a towel wrapped around me I dried my hair and brushed it until I was satisfied with how it looked. I was thinking about polish on my nails but decided both toes and fingers still looked good I took a while deciding on what to wear under my dress. I finally decided on white bikini cut panties with lace around the legs holes and waist and a lacy white bra. Over that I put on the cobalt blue satin sleeveless, v-necked, skater dress that came about four inches above my knees I had bought on Friday. White sandals finished it off, along with a single pearl necklace Brian had gotten me for my birthday in February. I was just finishing my makeup when there was a knock on the door.

Eric stood there wearing dark gray slacks, a white shirt and a blue tie. He told me my dress was perfect for me and I looked stunning in it. I told him he looked like an attorney. I grabbed my purse, put my phone in it and we headed down to his car. Eric was a gentleman and opened my door for me to get in. We talked a little on the short drive. When we arrived, Eric again insisted on being the gentleman and opened my door for me. Then we walked into the motel and to the ballroom together.

Heather was already there with a very nice looking man who had his arm around her waist. She introduced him as Jason. Eric and Jason went to get us some wine so I got a chance to quiz Heather about Jason. They had been dating for almost a year and while she was not ready to marry him, she was considering his proposal to move in together. Heather then asked me about coming with Eric. I told her I was enjoying his company and we chanced to be at the same hotel so it was natural to come to the party together. Heather suggested there was more and I told her I was not that kind of girl.

The whole evening was very nice. The organizers had gone to a lot of trouble to make sure the food was good, the wine and beer were good as well as plentiful and the decorations tasteful. I was able to visit with old friends and talk to classmates who were a lot friendlier now than twenty years ago. I also found myself drifting back to where Eric was quite often.

There was music playing and people were dancing. I danced with several men from my class but danced more with Eric than anyone else. I found myself especially enjoying it when he held me close during the slow dances and felt the effect I was having on him against my belly.

When Heather and I went to the ladies room to freshen up, she asked me if I was spending the night with him. I told her of course not and reminded her again, I am not that kind of girl.

I said it, but did I mean it. I was certainly wet down there and had some fleeting fantasies about him while he held me during dances. So when Eric suggested we leave and head back to our motel to just visit there, I said okay. Eric took my hand and we left together.

The evening was warm so we walked around together for a while. Then at one point Eric stopped, pulled me into him and kissed me. I was taken by surprise, but did not resist. In fact, I kissed him back. I was startled when I felt his hands on my rear but I liked it and did not resist. He also managed to find my breast with his hand, although only on the outside of my dress.

When we got back to our hotel I went up to my room to call Brian. I let Eric kiss me again before I went up. I called Brian and told him I had a wonderful time, I was back in my room but was going down to the hotel bar with classmates. Brian told me he was going to bed, we said our I love yous and we hung up.

Back in the bar, Eric had gotten two glasses of wine. When I got to his table, he got up and gave me a kiss. I sat next to him and we talked as we drank our wine. Eric had his hand on my bare leg and I was wishing we had more privacy. I suggested we go outside.

Outside, we walked around while holding hands for a while. Then Eric pulled me to him again and kissed me. I rose on my tip toes to kiss him back and I felt his hands on my rear again, except this time under my dress. I could feel his erection and rubbed my clit against it. His hands found their way inside my panties.

Then I said it, "Let's go up to my room."

With Eric's arm around me, we headed back in and to the elevators. At my room I used the bathroom after Eric and took my sandals off. We kissed again and Eric's hand found its way inside my bra. Then he unzipped my dress as I undid his shirt. My dress fell to the floor at my feet and I stood before him in only bra and panties. I undid his pants and pushed them and his shorts down and then undid my bra, adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor. Soon Eric pulled my panties down and we were naked together.

We fell back on the bed and Eric kept kissing me. He maneuvered between my legs and I felt his hard penis between my labia. Then suddenly, he was in me. It felt so good. I moved against him and he moved in me. It was not long before I was shuddering with a climax and right after that I felt him tense up as he pushed deep inside me and I felt the pulsing of his coming in me.

We lay together for a while until his soft penis came out of me. I went to the bathroom to get the box of kleenex to wipe and we got under the covers and went to sleep together.

I woke up in the dark to the feel of Eric rubbing me between my legs. I rolled into him and we kissed, then I spread my legs for him again. This time he did not enter me right away but slid his penis along the opening and against my clit. It felt so good I was begging him to put it in me. When he finally entered me it literally took my breath away. He would go all the way into me and then pull back to where I could only feel the tip barely between my labia, then all the way back in again. I got him to hold still deep inside me as I climaxed again. Then he began to slowly move in and out of me again until he came inside me. We just lay together with my legs wrapped around him until I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning with Eric next to me. I got up and used the bathroom and then got back in the bed. Eric kissed me for a while but then he said he needed to get showered and I probably needed to call my husband.

Eric got dressed, said he would call me in an hour and left. It was 9:30 when I called Brian. I told him I had a good time visiting with classmates and had gone to bed kind of late.

Heather was planning on picking me up so we could spend the day together. I took a shower and got dressed in a sundress. I wore blue panties, but no bra. Heather called as I was finishing getting dressed and asked how my night with Eric went. I tried to deny it but Heather said, "Come one girl, I saw how the two of you were together, I know you slept with him last night."

I admitted it was true. Heather proposed we go to Monterey together with her and Jason since it was supposed to be a hot day and it would be cooler there. We agreed to go in Eric's SUV since it is a little bigger than Heather's car and much better than Jason's pickup. I called Brian to check in again and told him my plan was to spend the day with Heather and go to Monterey with her.

Eric called and I told him the plan. He agreed it sounded like a good idea. Eric suggested I meet him at his room. I packed a bag with my bikini, a motel towel and some other necessities and went up to Eric's room. As soon as I got there Eric was kissing me again and soon my panties were off, my dress was around my waist and Eric was making love to me again.

After we finished I put my panties back on, went down to check Eric out of his room and we went to Eric's car to drive to Heather's house. As I suspected, Jason had spent the night and they were ready to go.

On the way to Monterey we stopped in Salinas and visited the John Steinbeck museum. Monterey was a lot of fun and very interesting. I loved the feel of the ocean breeze under my dress and I am sure Eric appreciated it when the wind blew my dress up to my waist a couple of times. The water was cold, so we did not do any more than walk on the beach. Eric bought us all seafood at a really nice restaurant in Monterey and we headed back to Santa Clara.

Back in Santa Clara we dropped Heather and Jason off at her house and went back to the hotel. We went to my room had sex again, changed into swimsuits and went to the pool. It was getting quite dark by the time we left the pool. After the pool we took a shower together and I put on the dress I had worn Saturday to the softball game with flowered panties and a no bra. Then I sent Eric out so I could call Brian.

I met Eric down at the hotel lounge for beers. We drank our beers and talked about things. I told Eric he should have been more patient twenty years ago and he probably would have gotten my panties off before graduation, maybe even prom night. He apologized again for being such a fool. I kissed him and told him it probably worked out for the best and if we had gotten married we would probably be divorced by now.

We went back up to my room and got undressed and in bed. Eric immediately got his face between my legs and making me feel wonderful. I climaxed but I really wanted to feel him in me. He moved up and as he got to where he could kiss me his penis went right in. Again it felt wonderful as we made love.

JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers
12