High School Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said, shifting in his lap, but not moving away.

He was instantly hard. He cleared his throat.

"Okay." He repeated, struggling to breathe normally.

She moved even closer, and he clenched his jaw as her bare thighs brushed against his erection. She kissed him gently on the nose.

"Okay." She pulled on a pair of sweats and left the room. Tyler sat in the bed for a bit longer, waiting until he could stand without discomfort.

Sandy was sitting at the kitchen table, staring at the over-full plate Tyler's aunt had prepared for her. She was still tired from her ordeal, but as soon as she smelled food, she became aware of how hungry she was. It felt like she hadn't eaten in days.

"Oh dear, I forgot your silverware!" Bea exclaimed, and rushed back to the table, putting a knife and fork in front of Sandy.

"Thank you Mrs.--"

"Now that's enough of that! You call me Bea." Tyler's mother interrupted her, with a warm pat on her shoulder. "We're all grown folks now." She winked at Sandy, and bustled into another room, as Tyler walked in. As Sandy glanced up at him, she felt her body become instantly aware of his. She shifted in her seat and picked up her fork.

"Uh...your aunt Bea is a great cook."

"Yeah," Tyler nodded, folding his tall muscular frame into a seat, piling eggs and bacon on his plate. He looked up slowly, and she felt her cheeks heat as he surveyed her. She tucked a lock of curly black hair behind her ear, and licked her lips. She watched his gaze drop to her mouth.

"You look beautiful."

"What?" There was a breathy quality to her voice that she didn't recognize.

"But you have to stop looking at me like that." He said.

"Like what?" Sandy said.

"Like you want me." He said, eyes on hers.

Sandy's mouth dropped open.

"But I do."

He swallowed and she watched his atom's apple bob.

"But you've been through hell," he trailed off, staring at her.

"And we're in your aunt's house."

"And we're in my aunt's house." He smiled ruefully.

"Okay." She smiled back, and took a sip of her drink, then licked her wet lips again as he watched her. Then she looked down and began to eat. His cock was so stiff, he was afraid to move. He let out a breath explosively.

"Hell." He said.

Breakfast had never lasted so long. As soon as Tyler was finished eating, he bolted from the room, mumbling an excuse and looking everywhere but directly at Sandy. It would have been funny if she didn't want to touch him so badly.

12