High School Reunion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Run!" He pulled her along with him, pulling a remote out of his pocket and pressing a button. Gunfire echoed behind them, muffled by the sound of the black truck exploding. The gunfire faded as they ran toward the freeway. A man rose before them from behind the tall shrubbery ahead, and Sandy shouted, darting around him, but another man stepped out and grabbed her.

"Tye--" she screamed and tried to turn. She could hear the muffled sound of fists meeting flesh, and as she twisted away, she got a glimpse of Tyler fighting a group of five men. The hair prickled on the back of her neck, and she felt the shot before she heard it. Tyler grunted mid-punch and was thrown backward. "Tye!" Sandy pulled against the men holding her as Tyler crumpled, as if in slow motion. As his limp body met the ground, Sandy fought with all her strength to go to him. Her screaming had long become incoherent, but she fought until someone jabbed her in the neck with something sharp. A heavy lethargy swept over her, until she couldn't keep her eyes open, she couldn't fight anymore, and everything went dark.

12