High School Romance Rekindled

Story Info
Bumping into an old flame leads to an extramarital affair.
3.2k words
4.31
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a 95% true story. I have changed or eliminated some details that would be considered too unique or identifying in an attempt to keep things as anonymous as possible. I do have fond memories of our time together and wanted to share with everybody. Also, I am not going to justify the actions that we took. We were both in the wrong.

----------------------

I met Julie in my senior year of high school. I had a passing knowledge of her as I had previously dated one of her friends, but outside of a passing hello in the hallways, we really never got to know each other that well. At most, I thought of her as little more than one of Brie's friends with the really cute ass.

We happen to have been in the cafeteria one time at breakfast and got to talking a bit. Talking led to more talking, and I ended up walking her to homeroom...which was only a few doors down from my homeroom. I met her after homeroom and walked her to her first class. Then her second. By the time we got to around halfway through the day, I found myself skipping classes if her class was too far away for me to walk her to or from her next class. We hit it off immediately, and by the end of the day we were dating.

Julie talked a good game. She liked to talk a little dirty...mostly at a PG-13 level at most though. She was also extremely inexperienced with boys, and it was obvious she was nowhere near ready to be as sexual as she led on. This wasn't a problem for me. At this point I was falling in love with her and wasn't going to throw away our relationship just to fool around more than she was comfortable with. I promised her that I would never ask her to do anything she wasn't comfortable doing, I would let her tell me what she wanted me to do and let her set the pace on what we do and how far we go. It wasn't very much. She would nervously ask me to feel her up, and I took it very slowly to make sure she was comfortable with what I was doing. Eventually, she became very comfortable with that, to the point where we spent most of the time cuddling around with my hands on her tits. That was about as far as we got though. But by then I was so in love with her that it didn't matter. I actually enjoyed the fact that she put enough trust in me to let me get that far without worrying that I would ask her to do something outside of her comfort zone.

Of course, the problem was that I was also an arrogant, hotheaded prick at times. Without getting too much into detail, after the school year was out and we had graduated, we had gotten into a stupid argument over something stupid, and I ended up storming out of her apartment. I was in the wrong. But stupid me...I thought if I just gave it a couple of days, she'd come back to me and we'd work it out. I wasn't going to be the one to apologize. She did not come back. Our relationship was over because I couldn't be bothered to swallow my pride. Shortly after, her family moved a couple of towns over. Now this was the days just shortly before the internet became a thing. I did not have her new phone number, and long-distance charges at the time were prohibitively expensive anyway. I didn't have a car. I really had no forwarding address anyway. She may have only moved a few towns over but given the situation she may as well have moved to Jupiter.

Fast forward a few years. We're now in our early 20s. I drive to the mall in her town and stop into one of the local shops, and there's Julie as the cashier. She had filled out nicely since high school. She had all the right curves in all the right places. Her barely-a-handful boobs had grown to what were easily D cups. She had let her hair grow out to halfway down her back, and her heels helped to accentuate her ass. Holy shit did she look gorgeous. And married, as evidenced by the ring on her finger. Shit.

I really had no intentions of doing anything other than saying hi. I walked up to her. Even though we were having a conversation that consisted of little more than the usual small talk two friends have when they haven't seen each other for a while, two things were obvious: the spark we had when we were in high school was still there, and we both wanted to say so much more to each other but didn't know where to begin. I congratulated her on her marriage, and she gave me the details. She met and married someone who was very successful very quickly after a short whirlwind romance. She didn't seem like she was all that happy in her marriage, though, and it sounded like it was one of those tales of a woman being caught up in the moment and marrying a man who would go on to pay no attention to her and focused way too much on his work. I do not know if this is the reality of the situation, but it is what was being presented to me and I accepted it at face value.

What happened next was basically an adult version of what we did in high school. I found a reason to stop by her store the next day, just as she was closing up shop. She seemed happy to see me and I walked her to her car. And I did the same thing the next day. And the day after that. And the day after that. Since the mall was closed, there was nobody in it who would see us. She didn't have any kind of relationship with any of the other mall employees, so there was no real chance of her husband hearing about it. She was enjoying our little interludes together, and I didn't even realize that one time we were walking to her car holding hands. We realized it when we got to the car, just looked down at our hands and each other, and started kissing passionately. I have no idea how long that kiss lasted, but it felt like an eternity. After that, she got into her car, both of us too breathless to even say goodbye to each other.

This was the mid-90s. The internet was just starting to be a thing, and most of us were connected on AOL. We had exchanged screen names and whenever her husband wasn't home - which was most of the time - we'd spend our time chatting on AOL. It started out 100% innocent. Just a couple of friends bitching about their jobs, gossiping, and chatting about absolutely nothing in particular. Chatting turned into mild flirting. This was paired with our evening meet-ups. Our evening meet-ups never really progressed beyond some hand holding and kissing, and we eventually settled into a routine of that and spending our online time having PG-13 level "cybersex", for lack of a better term.

But even that would eventually blossom. PG-13 cybersex would eventually blow up into very real cybersex. And much like in high school, she would talk a big game that she was largely unwilling to follow through with. I could sit there and spend hours online with her talking about how badly I wanted to spend my days eating her pussy until she came all over my face and begged for more. She would tell me about how far apart her legs were spread as I typed it, telling me all about how she couldn't help playing with herself while reading the chat. She would tell me how badly she wanted to be using my dick instead of her fingers. I would go on and on about the things I wanted to do to her body with all the cheesiness of a badly written romance novel, and she would tell me how much it was turning her on and how much she was masturbating to it.

But that was as far as it went. She made it abundantly clear, as far as she was concerned, that this was a fantasy. Role playing. Her way of getting at least some of the attention she was missing in her marriage. She did not want this blossoming into a physical affair, and in fact asked me to stop coming by her work. The temptation was getting to be too much, and she wanted to remain faithful to her husband, at least physically. Of course, we had already crossed several boundaries, but I didn't think it was a good idea to bring that up. She wanted a purely cybersexual relationship. She wanted a fantasy. I was really enjoying our time together and was more than willing to let her dictate the boundaries of our relationship. It worked the first time and was working this time as well. We had settled into an online relationship consisting of lots and lots of steamy cybersex that would go on for several weeks.

We were in the midst of one of our usual sessions when things quickly took a sharp turn. She was extremely horny and very into what we were talking about.

"God, I need you. I fucking need you NOW.", she said.

"Hey, all you got to do is give me your address and I can make that happen." I said. I had teased her with that countless times in the past and always got a stern no for a response. I had no reason to expect this time to be any different. But the talk would always get her going even more than before and I always laid it on thick. "All you've got to do is say the word and my tongue can be in your pussy in 20 minutes."

"Main St. Big yellow house. My car is in the driveway."

Holy shit, what the fuck? I have never gotten that response from her before. She must be trying to tease me. There is no way she could possibly want me to actually go by her house.

"Don't say it unless you actually want me to do it. You know I have no problems following through." I said.

"Why the hell do you think I'm giving you my address?"

At this point, I'm still expecting her to back out of this. Any time now. It's not in her to follow through with something like this. I kept playing along, still thinking this is part of the game.

"Well, Ok. I'm leaving now. I have my cell phone on me. Call me if you change your mind. I'm about to log off."

And with that, I gave her a bit of time to respond, fully expecting her to say something along the lines of "lol I was just joking" or otherwise stopping me. Instead, she logged off.

I stared at the computer for a couple of minutes, expecting her to log back in. She didn't. Did she really want me to go over there? I didn't know what to think. I grabbed my phone, hopped in my car, and started to drive. I was expecting a phone call at any moment. I was expecting to show up at the address and find that the address wasn't real. A random convenience store. Some empty lot. Even after all we've been through, the last thing I was expecting was to find out the address was real. As long as I've known her, she's always been all talk and no follow through. I expected this situation to be no different.

The address was real. I pulled up to see her car in the driveway of a big yellow house. And only her car. She was there alone. Did she really want me to go in? Of course, the logical thing would be to call her. To give her one more opportunity to back out. 45 year old me doesn't know why, but 20 year old me did not make that phone call. I took a deep breath, walked up to her house, and rang the doorbell not knowing what to expect.

She opened the door and we both stood there with a dumbfounded look on our faces. She was wearing an old T-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. We were both breathless as we barely got the word "Hi" out of our mouths. Holy shit, this was really happening. What do we say? What do we do? Who makes the first move? A million thoughts were going through my head in a split second, and it was pretty obvious that neither of us had really thought this through. Did either of us have the courage to follow through?

She invited me into the house and gave me a tour of the apartment. It was the most anxious conversation either of us had ever had, and was little more than nervous, short questions and answers between deep breaths. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. We made our way to the living room couch and sat down, still nervous as hell with the same dumbfounded looks on our faces. We just stared at each other. Maybe for a minute. Maybe for 3 days. Neither of us had any idea what to do next.

"Aw, screw it."

I will never, ever, ever forget those words. That was what she said right before literally straddling me, grabbing my head, and kissing me more passionately than I have ever been kissed before or since. Our tongues were so far down each other's throats that I swear we could taste what each other had for breakfast. Any residual feelings of nervousness disappeared very quickly.

I grabbed hold of her T-shirt and flung it. For everything we had been through, this was the first time I had actually seen her breasts. Firm D-cups, nipples standing at attention, and dark areolas the size of silver dollars. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, and she responded by grabbing a handful of the hair on the back of my head. She likely was still turned on by the online conversation we were having barely half an hour before, and my tongue flicking her nipple was causing her to breathe deeply and heavily. I started working on moving between her tits and up and down the entire front of her body.

She would eventually back off of me and lay on the couch, pulling me down as fast as she could. In between heavy panting, it sounded like she wanted to say something, but we both were quickly losing the ability to form human words. I continued to work on her body with my tongue as my hands removed her pants, and I buried my face in between her legs. At this point she couldn't even be bothered to try holding it in any more. Her head was cocked back, her hands both full of clumps of my hair as she pushed my face deeper into her, her legs wrapped around my shoulders and her feet resting on my back as I vigorously worked on her clit. The moans were audible and became louder as she came closer and closer to orgasm until she let out one final "AAAAAAHHHHHH".

I had every intention of continuing to eat her pussy as long as she wanted me to. I did not let up as she came. She had other plans. She eventually grabbed a hold of my body and started pulling me up to her, and I barely had enough time to prop myself up on my arms before she reached down and started fumbling around with my belt. I helped her undo my belt and pulled down my pants. I barely had enough time for my cock to spring free before she was pulling me to her and guiding it inside her. At that point, I was already worked up and everything she was doing was turning me on so much that I was afraid I was already going to cum.

I honestly have no idea how I didn't cum right there. Here I was still trying to wrap my head around the situation, and she is grinding her hips like her life depended on it. She pulls me down to her and kisses me passionately again, all the while her hips not letting up for even a second. I actually have to grab her hips and physically stop them from moving for a second, not only because I'm on the brink of cumming, but also so we can get into rhythm.

I pull out of her and stop to catch my breath for a few seconds, trying to calm myself down. We stop kissing but never break eye contact, as she's just looking at me with a look that is a combination of wondering what I am going to do next and a demand that my cock gets back in her pussy now. I decide to take the time to tease her a bit by rubbing my cock up and down her pussy lips. She starts to bite her own lip, which I think is the sexiest thing in the world, and she's wondering how long she can tolerate being teased. I slip my cock back into her for one thrust and take it back out again, but she's had enough of the teasing. She insists that we resume fucking, and I think I'm calm enough now to continue without immediately blowing my load. I push myself into her as far as I can go and she begins grinding her hips again. Ironically, just as we begin establishing a rhythm, it's a bit too late...I can feel that I'm past the point of no return and am about to cum any second. The impending orgasm causes my breathing to become heavier. I think she knows I'm about to cum as she bucks her hips even more furiously than before, grabs a hold of my ass and pulls me in as far as I can go. She holds me there as I empty rope after rope of cum inside her.

I don't recall saying anything to her at all after that. I don't think either of us did. I got dressed and gathered my things. Somehow, despite what just happened, we both went back to having the same nervous, dumbfounded look on our faces that we had when I arrived. She walked me to the door, still naked. I think we were both too busy trying to process what just happened to be able to say anything, and truth be told I wasn't even sure what to say. I gave her a peck on the lips for a kiss, turned around, and left.

It has been over 25 years and that is still by far the most erotic moment of my life. I can remember almost every detail of that day like it was yesterday, and I relive the memories of that day over and over in my head on a regular basis.