High School Sweetheart Problems Ch. 02

Story Info
Liam and Elizabeth share a passionate morning.
3.7k words
4.62
9k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember vividly waking up that morning. Little bars of dim light filtered in from the blinds across my room. A stray beam of light landed squarely on my eyes waking me up abruptly.

I shook myself awake, and started to climb out of bed like every other morning, but something stopped me. A pair of arms wrapped tightly around my chest, and a pair of legs tangled up in mine.

Elizabeth had herself all tangled up with me and the sheets. When I started to stir her arms tightened reflexively pulling me back into her. My bare chest was suddenly right against her soft white under shirt. It took my breath away like being dunked under freezing cold water.

The night's events had to fight through a buzzed haze to get through, but I remembered. It felt more like a dream, but I remembered it. The time I spent with Sara, coming home to Elizabeth's scorn, telling her why I was such a shitty person, and the kiss.

The kiss was the most dream like part. Still thinking about it had the same effect of taking my breath away.

In the present Elizabeth was right there. Her sleepy head pressed into my chest. A faint, lazy, smile on her lips complemented by a soft sigh she would let escape every few breaths.

Carefully, as if my touch might break her, I slipped my arms around her. It was like holding a ball of happiness in my arms.

"That's much better," she whispered into my chest.

She looked up at me with sleepy, half closed eyes.

"You still owe me a study session," Elizabeth said lifting her head up a bit.

"Yeah, sorry about that... Last night, did we do anything?"

I felt a blush crawl across my cheeks. Admittedly, after my shower stuff was fuzzy. I might have been more drunk than I thought when I drove home.

Elizabeth gave a bubbly little laugh and kissed my chest. The light brush of her lips was enough to give me a shiver. It also made me acutely aware of how much clothes I didn't have on. My shirt was missing, and I only had a thin pair of athletic shorts.

Self conscious mode flipped on like a switch, and suddenly I just wanted out of bed and to be fully clothed.

She answered, "Anything more than kissing? Sadly, no. You were a little too tipsy for that."

"Sadly?" I asked laughing nervously.

She gave me a look with a cocked eyebrow. The same look she got when she was about to start being sassy and sarcastic.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Liz asked pushing herself up closer to my face.

"I mean its just..."

Struggling with my words I took a second to catch my breath.

"I don't know. That kind of implies you wanted to do something."

She stopped inches from my face. That familiar smell of faint strawberries in an Autumn breeze came back. It was enough to make my head go fuzzy.

"Liam, I'm in bed with you right now. Both of us are half naked. Tell me babe, what do you think that implies?"

She was right, and I felt dumb as hell. Years of obsessive dieting, and exercise couldn't get rid of my self esteem problem, so it was probably silly to think it would suddenly stop in one night. Still, I felt like an idiot.

Her lips finished crossing the distance to mine. Her slender, soft, hands ran up and down my spine keeping me locked firmly in the kiss. Her lips moved against mine taking the lead. I was thankful for that.

Her tongue slipped inside dancing across mine. Her soft sighs flowed into me earning mine in kind. Blood rushed in my head pushing my pulse against my ear drums.

Elizabeth's leg rubbed up and down mine inching my shorts up ever so slightly. Her exposed thigh slid back and forth on mine warming me straight to the bones.

Naturally, being a red blooded male, I felt myself stir below the waist. My member pitched a tent in the thin shorts, and when it brushed her I couldn't help the gasp that escaped.

She paused the kiss, and for a terrifying second I thought she would be disgusted. Once again, a stupid thought, but I was about to apologize when a devilish grin parted her pink rose colored lips.

"Oh, that's it Liam," she growled quietly. Her voice was still sleepy, but laced with all the husky undertones she could muster.

That leg on top of mine hooked around me, and pulled me tight against her. My cock slipped up sliding the length of my underside up her pelvis. She moved up and down subtly grinding me against her right above her core.

Elizabeth licked her lips, and bit her lip in a comically exaggerated fashion.

"Is that enough of an implication Liam?" she asked nearly breathless. Liz was trying to play the leader, but she was struggling just as much as me to keep it together.

My answer was a kiss. A rough and hard one. I leaned into her crashing into her lips. Her hands clutched at my back holding on tight as I rolled us over. It was an awkward position only straddling one of her legs, as her other one tensed against my back keeping my member pinned against her.

My tongue roamed her mouth hungrily. She pressed up trying desperately to fight against my intensity. Her quiet moans kept escalating in pitch and volume with every lavish lash I gave her mouth.

Her leg pulled against me urging me to move against her. She tried hard to grind up against me, but the position was too awkward for her. My left hand slid down her side to her hip and gripped her tight.

I held her hard in place, and started rubbing up and down on her. My left knee was press right against her center, and she returned every thrust against her body grinding up and down against my leg.

Every movement against each other pulled moans and groans from us. Both Elizabeth's hands locked around me shoulders pulling herself into me as hard as she could. I could feel her shamelessly soaking through her panties against my leg.

My erection was hot, and sorely begging to be let free. Suddenly instead of not having enough clothes I had too much clothes on. I broke from the kiss much to Elizabeth's disappointment, but got her shrieking in excitement again when I buried my face in her neck and peppered it with kisses and nips.

When I could finally pull my mouth away from her I sat up on my knees struggling to pull of the thin cloth shorts stopping me from being as close to her as possible.

The blanket was tossed off us exposing us to the colder air around us. For a second I stopped. I felt like I was at a cross road. Even if it was probably too late already my brain was telling me that there was no going back when I crossed the line.

Then there was Sara in my head. The last person I wanted there. I knew what everything I was about to do with Elizabeth meant. I also knew Sara wasn't done with me yet.

Elizabeth laid under me with her hair splayed out on my pillows. Her tanned cheeks caught up in a deep flush and her chest rising and falling at a rapid pace.

She looked absolutely innocent, and eager for what was coming next. Bright, wide, brown, eyes gleaming with a happy glee. Like a kid in a candy store. I couldn't understand why, but she wanted this. She wanted it as bad as I needed it.

Her shirt was riding way up her belly showing off her toned midriff. We had been gym partners for a while, and it was starting to really work for her. Slowly she reached down grabbing the bottom of her shirt. Almost sheepishly she finished lifting it the rest of the way exposing her bear breasts.

She had taken her bra off before we went to sleep. Her tits were the perfect palm size, and her nipples stood hard with arousal. She lifted her head pulling the shirt the rest of the way off.

The slow calm that had taken us for the moment was cut off when she sat up under me. Her head came to my chest and her hands latched onto my waistband.

"Don't stop now Liam," Liz spoke with her lips against my skin.

She slowly pulled my shorts down exposing my cock. Finally free it flopped forward landing against her as she was so close. The hot contact of my member on her feverish skin burned. A good, and needy burn. Her hands reached up wrapping around me tight before loosening her grip and sliding her soft hands up and down.

She let her hands roam all over my length. I had never felt so hard in my life. I wrapped my arms around her holding her head against my chest while she dotted kisses all over it.

I had been guarded about my size. It probably wasn't a warranted fear like most of them. I was six inches at least so it wasn't bad. All those exaggerated fears melted away with her touch however.

Her right hand slid all the way down to cup my pouch while her left worked my shaft up and down. Just when the dry rub was starting to build up too much friction she slid her head down and swirled her tongue around the tip.

I gasped and suddenly doubled over as her tongue kept up it's assault. My arms stayed wrapped around her head holding her there. She moaned against me breathing warm air down my organ as she let her saliva slowly leak down from the head.

Her hand slid up taking the spit, and spreading it down my length. She backed off only a little still swiping her tongue up and down the slit of my member while pumping my shaft.

She finished with a big wet kiss and tilted her head up meeting my gaze with the same innocent, and eager face. It drove me crazy. I grabbed her shoulders and pinned her down against the mattress. She let out a sudden squeak followed by a long girly sigh.

Finally I tore of her panties rather roughly. The last piece of clothing separating us. Wanting to return the favor I trailed kisses down her neck, between her perky tits, and down her belly. Each peck made her sigh quietly and squirm anticipating where my lips were going.

Reaching her shaved mound I paused breathing across her. She still smelled like a sweet fresh breeze, but the scent of her arousal was stronger. Her legs slid up slowly surrounding my head, and a hand tangled it's way into my hair.

"Please Liam..."

"Please what?" I asked smiling up at her deviously. I was feeling bolder now.

She fidgeted looking everywhere but my eyes.

"Eat me out Liam," she whispered in a whimper. It was more than enough for me, and cute as all hell.

My tongue reached out and swiped against her. She trembled with a gasp. Again, I swiped her licking away her moisture. She groaned and tightened her grip on my hair.

"Damn it Liam!" she almost screamed it, but managed to hold herself against it.

Deciding I teased enough I gave her one long stroke up her slit before slipping my tongue past her lips. Elizabeth arched her back and let go of a long frustrated moan as the tension from my teasing eased. Her whole body trembled for the duration of the moan.

Her pink folds embraced my tongue as she writhed against my languid lapping. She pressed me in, and humped against my face.

"Liam don't fucking stop!" she screamed. This time it was a real scream, and faintly I hoped my neighbors didn't hear.

I serviced her eagerly. Her breathing got hard and rough. Each breath would get stuck before another moan would erupt out of her. Her thighs clamped on my head as she thrusted against me.

I kept stroking her with my tongue until she pulled me out by the hair. Her body locked up while a shiver took her.

"Stop!" Elizabeth gasped.

The tension in her released in the next second as she collapsed back to the bed. She waved her hands frantically motioning for me to come up to her face. I crawled up her peppering kisses the whole way up.

Her hands ran through my hair over and over again. She pulled me in tight kissing all over my face. Her lips brushed my cheeks, lips, and forehead as she alternated between them.

"Oh my God I came Liam!" she spoke between giggly breaths. She finished with a hard kiss on my lips.

"Put it in now. I need it Liam," Liz whispered against my lips. Her tone was almost fully serious. I grabbed her hand, and slid it down my stomach till we reached my throbbing erection.

I wrapped her hands around me, and she took the hint to guide me in. We kissed soft and slow taking turns exploring each other's mouth. We paused out kiss when my tip reached her warm opening.

I pressed in an inch melting at the hot pleasure. She moaned under me. It was strangled and high pitched. I stopped suddenly thinking clearly for a moment. The pause made her wiggle and whimper.

"Liz, I don't have any condoms," I said panicked that this might have to end.

"I'm on birth control Liam just fucking come inside!" Elizabeth growled it at me wrapping her legs around me, and pulling me all the way in.

I gasped struggling to keep from falling into her as my arms gave out. I let out every swear word I knew under my breath. Her soft, wet, warmth squeezed down on me tight as she laughed at my reaction.

Her hand found it's way back to my cheek. Just like the night before the touch did something new to me. Her thumb brushed my cheek back and forth, and suddenly I'm a mess again.

Suddenly, she is the most secure, and safe place on the planet. Suddenly I want to curl up and be held like a child. My head leaned into the touch, and she gave me a soft peck on the forehead.

"I'm so happy Liam," she breathed against my head.

Her warm brown eyes reflected a loving glow in the early morning light. It made me melt inside with a warm heat starting in my chest and reaching out all through me.

"You like it?" I asked stupidly. Another dumb thought that my brain didn't censor before it came out.

She giggled and grabbed my other cheek.

"Of course, you're doing great babe."

I grabbed one of her hips, and rested my weight on my left arm. My eyes stayed stuck on hers as I started pumping in and out. Slow long strokes that made her gasp and jolt forward with every thrust in.

Still her loving gaze stayed locked on mine. She was smiling wide. A huge beaming grin full of sunshine and everything nice in the world.

"That's it Liam! Faster babe, fuck me faster!"

I shifted my weight to my knees, and covered one of her hands on my cheek. My forehead rested against hers still never leaving her gaze. I pumped into her faster and faster upping my speed with each stroke.

Her core clamped down pulsing with heat. I couldn't stop my own moans from pouring out. Just like the night before, when she flipped that switch in me, now my moans were higher pitched and needy. Desperate to keep her with me.

"You're doing great! Don't stop Liam!" she spoke with an increasing desperation.

Her smile never left, and her eyes never strayed from mine. Her hands kept holding onto my cheeks, and her thumbs still stroke me. Even under the stress she kept stroking my cheeks keeping that switch turned. I would have done anything she asked me in that moment.

Elizabeth let out a sudden gasp and a breathy "Yesss," as her eyes closed only for a moment. When they opened again she pecked my lips quickly.

"Babe you're doing so good!"

I whimpered and moaned breathing in the air she let go from her words. I could feel my limit coming buried deep inside her hot folds. Her whole body flex and tensed unbelievably hard around my cock. Thrusting got harder as she seemed to grip into me every time I pushed to her deepest parts.

"That's it Liam! Come inside me! Don't hold back just let it all go babe."

I let go of her hand confident she wouldn't let go, and grabbed her hips. With both my hands on her hips I pulled her into every thrust. I lifted her butt right off the bed, and pulled her hard into my pumps.

"God yes Liam! Come baby, Come inside me!" Liz was screaming now with wild abandon.

I thrusted hard a few more times feeling my end coming, and finished spraying deep inside her. Her eyes went wide and her smile turned into a giggly grin.

"Oh yes! Don't stop yet! Keep thrusting while you come!"

My hands bit into her toned hips, and I did as I was told. I rammed into her in time with each spurt of come. She screamed quietly with each pump.

"Oh yes! Good boy, just a little more please!"

Something in me twisted up in eager and pleasured knots when she called me a good boy. I finished with my last splash of come, but kept pumping for her. A few more slower strokes as my pace slowed, and she started nodding very quickly closing her eyes tight.

"Oh fuck that's it... You can stop now, babe."

I pulled out with a whimper as that ultra sensitive feeling had already set in. Her hands started running through my hair over and over as she whispered variations of "God yes," or "Fuck that was good," almost too quiet to be heard.

I nestled my face in the base of her neck trying to catch my breath. I only had two thoughts in that moment.

I think I'm in love, and I really like being called a good boy.

Elizabeth started giggling again holding me tight against her. I had learned something new about her. Apparently she got giggly when she was having sex.

"Oh my God I'm sorry I called you a good boy. That just kinda slipped out," she said between little fits of laughter.

I pressed my face into her neck more and nuzzled against it.

"I kinda liked it..." I whispered it into her skin. It was too quiet.

"What was that babe? I didn't hear you."

"I like it..." I said again louder with the pouty tone of a sulking child.

She paused for a second. My heart stopped as I thought maybe it grossed her out, but her hand found a nice spot in the back of my head to stroke my hair.

"Aw baby... Are you into that kind of stuff?" She started giggling again.

My cheeks got hot. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't deny what her calling me her baby just did to me. I felt safe, and I wanted her to say it again.

"Is that bad?"

"Oh no no no. Liam its OK. Don't feel ashamed I promise its OK. I'm fine with it."

She was quiet for a second before patting her chest.

"Get comfortable babe. You can lay on me, I wont break."

I got up from her neck, and she pulled the blanket back up over us. I rested my head on her perky breast nestling right into her. I wrapped myself around her side, and her hand cradled my head.

"I think that was the best sex I ever had," she said to the ceiling.

"No way."

"Way," she giggled and stroked my hair.

"The way you kept eye contact like that, and really listened and paid attention to what I wanted. It was really intense."

I smiled to myself and nuzzled into her tighter.

"You seem like a switch to me Liam."

"What does that mean?"

"You don't know what a switch is? Its someone who can be dominant and submissive depending on how they feel."

It certainly did feel like a switch was tripped when she stroked my cheeks. I felt small, and safe in her arms. I kinda didn't like how it made me feel. It was a vulnerable feeling having her make me feel that safe ironically. I didn't want to trust her that much, but I didn't have a choice in the mater.

"If that's what you like Liam, I'm fine with it. I don't mind calling you a good boy."

She made me shiver.

"Or my baby..."

Once again another shiver. I held on tighter looking down at the foot of the bed so she wouldn't see my blush.

"You were a very good boy today... You did everything I told you to. You even came inside just like I asked."

I made a pitiful little "ahh" sound as a warm feeling bolted through my belly at her words.

"Mhmm, and good boys get rewarded..."

I groaned and tangled my legs with hers.

"Stop Elizabeth, you're too good at it! Did you date a guy who was into it once or something?"

She laughed and teased my hair with both her hands.

"Nope, I just think I'm into it too. I'm just saying what makes me feel good. Just happens to be working."

I grumbled into her chest and tossed the blanket over both our heads.

"I'm going back to sleep..."

"Aw, don't pout babe," she said breaking into a giggle fit half way through.

"I'm not pouting, you just made me tired."

12