High School Twenty Year Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom parked in the small parking lot and then opened her door for her. She stepped out, looked around, and then said, "I used to come here by myself late at night to think. I still do sometimes, especially on nights like tonight. Isn't the moon beautiful tonight? Let's sit on that bench over there".

She sat down, rearranged her dress a little and then looked at Tom after he sat down on her right side.

"You don't remember me because you never paid attention to me, but I paid attention to you. I'm Judy's little sister, Grace."

Tom thought for a second and then grinned.

"Grace...that little imp who kept trying to spy on us?"

"Yep, that was me. I was twelve then and Mom had told me what boys and girls do but she didn't tell me how it felt. Judy did. I just wanted to see if she really did what she told me she did when a boy kissed her. You never kissed her though. Why?"

Tom shrugged.

"Well, I liked Judy and I still do, but we just didn't hit it off that way. I don't know how else to explain it. I just never felt like I wanted to kiss her."

"She wanted you to kiss her."

Tom chuckled.

"Well, if she did, she never let on. She was a little cool most of the time."

"Yeah, I was that way too for a while. Mom said kissing boys would lead to sex and sex would lead to me getting pregnant and that would ruin my whole life. Judy told me Mom told her the same thing. When you're young and don't know any better, you tend to believe your mother. So, what did you think of Judy tonight?"

Tom had to smile.

"Well, she's not the same Judy I remember, that's for sure."

Grace giggled.

"You mean her boobs, don't you? When it happened, she thought something was wrong with her, but the doctor said it sometimes happens after a woman has kids.

"Well, it sure happened to her. She was pretty flat-chested until she got pregnant the first time. Her boobs got a lot bigger because she was nursing, but when she stopped, they didn't shrink back down much at all. The same thing happened when she got pregnant the second time, only they got even bigger.

"She used to be jealous of me but now it's the other way around. I'm still a B and she's a double-D. Her husband seems to like them though."

For some reason, it was easy to talk to Grace, and because of that he forgot he didn't really know her well enough to make the joking reply.

"I'll bet he does."

Grace giggled again.

"Spoken like a true boob man. That's all you guys think about, isn't it -- how big are the boobs? That's what all the guys I know think about. That makes it hard when you have little boobs like mine. Just as soon as you meet a guy and think something's going to happen, some other broad with big boobs walks by and they're like eye magnets. He'll watch her until he can't see her boobs jiggle anymore, and when he finally does look at you, you can tell he's comparing your boobs to hers."

Tom smiled.

"I wouldn't think you'd have that problem. You're a really nice looking woman."

"Yeah, that's what they all tell me, but I know. I haven't had a date in years because I got tired of the guy looking disappointed and telling me that. I'll bet your wife has big boobs."

"Well, I'm not married."

Grace smiled.

"Oh really. Divorced then."

"No, I've never been married, no girlfriends either."

Grace giggled.

"Oh God, don't tell me you're gay. That'll blow my whole opinion of you."

Tom chuckled.

"No, I'm not gay, though you're the second person tonight who asked me that. Do I look gay to you?"

Grace looked at him for a second and then grinned.

"Nope. If you were, you'd dress better. So, if you're not gay, why don't you at least have a girlfriend?"

The conversation was going where Tom didn't want to go, and he didn't quite know how to answer her question because Grace was a lot different than Judy. He remembered Judy as being a little shy and submissive. Grace was very straightforward and appeared to say exactly what she thought. If he tried to tell her he just hadn't found the right woman yet, she'd probably ask him what type of woman he was looking for and if he told her anything like that, she just keep asking more questions.

"That's a pretty personal question, Grace."

"Yeah, I know it is, but you always impressed me as a nice guy who was smart and wouldn't have any trouble with girls."

Grace reached over and patted Tom where his knee should have been, and only got out part of what she was going to say.

"I thought you were a little nerdy but..."

Grace felt the stainless steel knee joint and then pulled her hand away.

"My God, Tom. What happened to you?"

"You weren't supposed to do that."

"Well, I did, so tell me what happened."

Tom took a deep breath.

"You have to keep this a secret between us. I don't want pity and that's what'll happen if anybody knows."

Grace put her hand on his arm.

"I promise I won't, not even Judy."

"I was in the Army and went to Granada. My patrol got ambushed and I took some shrapnel in my leg from a grenade. It was torn up so bad there was no way the doctors could save it, so now, that leg is fiberglass and stainless steel from about half way down my thigh to my foot."

Grace squeezed his arm.

"Tom, that must have been horrible."

"It was, but it's gotten better over the years. You didn't notice me walking funny did you?"

"No, you looked pretty normal to me. So that's why you don't have a girlfriend and have never been married?"

"Yes, that's about the size of it. Any woman would want a whole man, not a man with only one leg."

"That sounds like what I think about my boobs."

Tom shook his head.

"It's not the same. There's more to a woman than her bra size, but a man needs two legs to be a man."

Grace stroked his arm.

"I've thought you were a man ever since you dated Judy. What you just said happened to you didn't change my mind about that."

"Well, most women wouldn't be so understanding. I don't really know why you are."

Grace moved a little closer to Tom and put his left hand between hers.

"I am for the same reason I told Judy I'd help her with the decorations tonight. I never told anybody except her that I really liked you back then. Back then, she just laughed at me and said it was just a crush. It wasn't though. I spied on you two so I could imagine it was me sitting on the porch with you. When Judy told me you might be coming to the reunion, I had to see if I still felt the same way. I think I do."

"Grace, that was twenty years ago. Surely you could have found somebody else by now."

"I did try to find somebody else, but every time I went out on a date, I kept comparing the guy to you. I even got married once...for one whole year. He liked the sex, but he didn't like me for much except that. Afterwards, I'd close my eyes and imagine how much better it would have been if you'd been on top of me instead of him. After a while, I didn't even want him to touch me. That's why he divorced me."

Tom didn't have a clue about how to respond to that, so he said what he hoped might make her see things in a different light.

"Grace, I'm six years older than you are."

"I know that. When I was twelve and you were eighteen, that was a big difference. I'm thirty-two now and you're thirty-eight and that difference isn't any bigger than a lot of couples ages."

Tom had been looking at his hand in Grace's, but now he looked at Grace.

"Grace, you don't really even know me. I don't know what to say to you."

Grace sniffed and wiped a tear from her cheek.

"I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to kiss me one time so I'll know how it feels. My house is just across the street, so I'll go home then and leave you alone."

Tom thought that was a pretty juvenile way of thinking, but Grace was sitting there with her tears in her eyes and waiting. He shook his head. This wasn't at all what he'd expected to happen tonight, and yet, he was impressed by the way Grace said what she thought even though she didn't really know him. Most women wouldn't have done that. Was it possible she'd carried a torch this long? Most women wouldn't have done that either.

When he put his arm around Grace's shoulders and pulled her close, she sighed and put her arms around his neck. When he kissed her, she put her hand on the back of his neck and held him there while her lips made love to his.

Tom felt something he'd never felt before. He wasn't sure what it was, but he didn't want to let Grace go. He finally did because he couldn't think while he was kissing her. The feelings were too strong. He gently pulled away, and when Grace started to get up, he stopped her.

"Grace, I don't know what just happened, but I can't let you just walk away from me."

Grace sniffed and wiped her eyes again.

"What does that mean?"

"It means...Dammit, I don't know what the hell it means or what I want, but I don't want this be the last time I see you."

For the first month, they both drove to a little restaurant in Newton on Saturday night for dinner because Grace knew if he came to pick her up, every woman in town would know. Tom called it a date, but it was more like an interview for them both. Tom needed to know if Grace really didn't care if he had only one leg and Grace needed to know if what she thought she felt was real or just the faded remnants of a twelve-year old girl's first crush.

By the end of that month, both were comfortable with each other and Tom was beginning to understand that feeling he'd had when he kissed her the first time. The last time he kissed her, when he held her in his arms in the parking lot of the restaurant just before they left for home, was something he didn't want to stop doing.

After that kiss, Grace had looked up at him and grinned.

"You might have lost a leg in Grenada, but it feels like the important things didn't get hurt at all."

It was true. Holding her in his arms and feeling her small breasts pressing into his chest had caused his cock to stiffen enough Grace could feel it.

"Sorry, Grace. I couldn't help it."

Grace moved her body against his and rubbed his stiff cock against her mound.

"I don't want you to apologize for that. I want you to show me what I did to you."

Tom chuckled.

"Right here in the parking lot?"

Grace giggled.

"I don't think that's a very good idea, but..."

She kissed him softly, and when she pulled back she whispered, "Taking me home with you would be a great idea."

When Tom undressed Grace in his bedroom, he was hoping she wasn't just a dream that would evaporate the second he turned around. That's what it felt like, at least a little. He'd spent a good portion of his life avoiding getting close to women, and she'd broken through all that, first with her silly infatuation with the boy he'd been years ago, then with her saying his leg didn't matter, and then with the kisses that took his mind away from everything except her arms around his neck and her breasts pressed against his chest.

He was holding her and fumbling with her bra band when Grace said, "Tom, leave it on. I don't want you to be disappointed."

Tom unhooked the hooks anyway and then stroked her bare back.

"Grace, there's no way you could disappoint me, not now."

He backed away enough to slide the bra straps down her arms and then tossed it to the bed. Grace had covered her breasts when he did, but Tom gently pulled her arms away.

"If I'm going to show you how I feel about you, we can't have any hiding of anything. You're beautiful, Grace. You shouldn't ever think you aren't."

He stroked her right breast then, and Grace closed her eyes. When he circled her nipple with his fingertip, Grace caught her breath and sighed, and then began unbuttoning his shirt. Tom stopped fondling her breasts long enough to pull his shirt from his shoulders and then pulled her into his arms. He felt her nipples first and then the feeling of softness as Grace pressed her breasts into him.

He also felt her working on his belt buckle and whispered, "Let me turn off the lights, Grace."

Grace looked up and shook her head.

"No...You wanted to see me. Now, I want to see you...all of you."

Grace backed away then and finished undoing his belt buckle, then unsnapped his fly, unzipped it, and let his pants fall to his ankles. She stood there for a few seconds, looking at the fiberglass socket around his thigh and the polished stainless steel of his artificial leg, then looked up and smiled.

"If you won't let me think my little boobs make me less of a woman, you can't keep thinking your leg makes you less of a man. I won't let you do that."

Grace let her hand touch the socket and then moved it up and lightly ran her fingertips over his thigh.

"Take it off so I can see how you really are."

Tom sat down on the bed and pulled his thigh from the socket, then kicked off his other shoe and let his pants fall to the floor. Grace touched his stump, then stroked it with her soft fingertips.

"I thought it would be hard, but it's not."

She grinned then.

"I see something else that is, though. I want to see that too."

Grace hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and pulled. When Tom lifted his hips, she pulled them down until the waistband caught on his stiff cock. After pulling out and then down again, Tom's cock bobbed free and Grace smiled.

"You're a lot more of a man than my ex-husband was."

Grace circled his cock with her small hand and gently stroked his length, then pushed him back and climbed on top of him.

"Show me how a real man makes a woman feel like a real woman."

It took some maneuvering to get them both on the bed the right way, but once they were, Tom pulled Grace down and kissed her. He was still kissing her when he pulled the black panties down over her hips. Grace raised up her hips and closed her legs so he could pull them down to her knees. She pulled away then, rolled off him, and pulled the panties off her feet, then spread her legs and straddled him.

"Now, where were we", she whispered.

Tom stroked the sides of her breasts and then whispered back, "I think we were kissing."

Grace bent down and pressed her lips against his, and then shivered when he cupped her hips and squeezed. She felt her sex open a little, and felt his stiff cock pressing against the hair on her mound.

Tom lightly ran a fingertip down between Grace's cheeks, and then moved his hands up to her breasts. They were smaller than some, but hanging from her chest like they were, he couldn't think of them as small. They were soft and round, and her nipples rose up taut when he touched them. Grace moaned into his mouth when he did that, and then raised up. Tom cupped each breast and gently squeezed, then pushed her nipples down flat and then let them pop back up. Grace moaned and he felt her fingers on his chest. When he lightly pinched her nipples, her hands curled a little and she closed her eyes.

They didn't talk because there was no need to say anything. Tom kept fondling Grace's breasts and stroking her nipples until he felt her begin pushing her mound down, then pulled her up a little so he could curl his hand around her hip. When he parted the hair on her lips, Grace caught her breath. When he slipped his finger between her lips, she moaned and pushed back into his hand.

When Grace was leaning over every few minutes to kiss him and moan when he pushed his finger inside her as far as it would go, Tom stroked from her entrance up to her clit and rubbed beside it. Grace gasped and pushed her mound down on his belly, then reached between them and lifted his cock while she wiggled back down his body. She held her breath while she moved his cock head around, and gasped again when she began impaling herself.

Once she had his cock inside her, Grace leaned back down and kissed him again, this time trying to get her tongue between his teeth. Tom opened enough to slip his tongue out to meet hers, and when it did, they both moaned. After that, Grace began riding his cock while he fondled her breasts, but every so often, she'd lean down, mash her breasts into his hands, and kiss him again.

They went slow, at first. Grace seemed to want it that way and Tom didn't try to hurry her. It was enough to feel the ripples of her passage sliding over his cock and to feel how stiff her nipples stayed. It was enough until she began to speed up. Then, it was almost too much for him to control.

As it was, he didn't have to hold out for very long. When he lightly pinched Grace's nipples again and then rolled them between his fingers, Grace moaned, "Oh Tom, don't stop."

A few strokes later, Grace cried out softly and began to rock her hips. That caused her to make little short, quick strokes on his cock and he couldn't stop. He arched up onto Grace and his cock throbbed out the first spurt.

Grace cried out again, and then began to writhe on top of him as the orgasm swept through her. It was like Judy had told her it would be if the man was the right man. She felt like she was floating somewhere, floating away on the waves that swept everything from her mind except the sensations of the throbbing cock that filled her and the fingertips rolling her nipples.

She threw back her head, made one last soft cry as her body jerked twice, and then fell down on Tom's chest gasping for breath.

Tom kept slowly stroking his cock in and out while Grace lay there on his chest. He felt her breath against his neck and the way her heart pounded. Both gradually slowed, and when his cock slipped out of her, Grace raised up on her hands and grinned.

"Judy was right."

Tom cupped her hips and squeezed gently and smiled when he felt her body jerk slightly.

"Right about what?"

"She said if it was with the right man, it would be more than I could ever imagine."

"Was it?"

Grace bent her head down and kissed him, then raised back up.

"Yes, but that's not all it was. I hope you feel the same thing I feel right now."

Tom grinned.

"What I feel right now is I don't want you to go home."

Grace eased back down on his chest, nibbled his ear lobe and then whispered, "I don't want to go back there again, not ever. I want to stay here with you."

It took Tom three months to find a house half-way between Newton, where Grace worked as a bank teller, and Farmington. Caldwell was still thirty miles from Millburg, so it was still unlikely anybody in Millburg would know Grace stayed over the weekends with him. The day he moved into the new house, he took Grace shopping for a ring, and three weeks later, they were married in the Methodist Church in Millburg.

Grace had sent invitations to several of his classmates as well as to both families because Judy had said they'd want to come. Most did, and when they stood in the receiving line after the ceremony, Tom was a little embarrassed by some of them.

Judy cried from the start of the wedding until he and Grace walked back down the aisle. He hadn't expected that of her, but when she hugged him, he understood why.

"My little sister has loved you from the time we used to date. I know she's happy now, and that makes me so happy I'm ashamed of myself. You take good care of her, because she's a really special girl to me."

Marjorie came too and when she hugged Grace she whispered something Tom couldn't hear. Then, she hugged him and just said, "You two were made for each other. I'm happy for you."

Mae just smiled and gave him a quick hug without saying anything because she was still wiping her eyes with a handkerchief and sniffing. Her husband shook his hand and said, "Mae told me you were the only boy in school who didn't make fun of her because she was heavy. She's never forgotten that, and she's so happy for you she can't stop crying. That's women for you, I guess."

Lucy gave him a hug, and then whispered in his ear.