High Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, the big man lay on the floor with his huge throbbing cock standing straight up like a steel pole. Once again without instructions, Bonnie climbed on top of him and to everyone's delighted horror, she impaled herself on that monstrous meat as it stretched her cunt lips tightly around it. While cringing her eyes tightly, the gravity lowered her body all the way down until the whole ginormous cock completely disappeared into her petite frame. It was a sight to savor as she voluntarily pounced on the full length and girth of that giant cock, grunting in a low slow tone, "OOOHHHH... OOOOHHHHH...... OHHH..."

Other men quickly surrounded the cock slut as she rode the beast, letting her stroke and suck their cocks around her like a starving animal. As she throbbed in cock heaven, the men continued degrading her,

"Enough cocks for you, fuck whore?"

"Definitely a milf made for breeding!"

"That's the good little meat slave!"

The more they went at her, the faster she rode that cock and then I knew she was broken when she finally opened her eyes and stared back at them. It was getting late and we had been there for well over an hour. I had actually stopped stroking myself because damn, I couldn't hold it in and didn't want to cum. Finally, Eric grabbed my wife by the hair and dragged her forcefully to the bed. In a sinister tone he said to the men, "Time to wrap this up, wreck the cum slave."

It had been a while since I'd seen my wife so insatiable. Bonnie was completely incoherent, spazing and twitching on the bed by herself, moaning loudly. Positioning himself, Eric grabbed both of my wife's ankles and pressed them down on the bed this time to each side of her face, bending the whore slut in half again until her ass lifted several inches off the bed. Then like a rabid ape, he pounded that dirty cunt with all he's got while Bonnie stared into his eyes, screaming mindlessly, "AH! AH!! AH!!! GOD!!! FUCK!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

As he picked up speed with sweat dripping off his face, Eric shouted at my wife, "Where does cum whore want it? Come on! Where does cum whore want it!?!"

Bonnie was losing it. Staring right into his eyes while her body violently convulsed, she shouted back incoherently, "Inside.... Inside the cum ... dumpster!! Cum in me!"

That was all he could take as my friend pumped loads of his semen deep into my wife's insatiable throbbing cunt. After Eric pulled out and collapsed on the bed, Bonnie's body was still twitching uncontrollably as she moaned in ecstasy. However, when the shame of enjoying the hard orgasm on another man's cock hit her again and she covered her face in humiliation. Immediately, the fat man and the old man then took my wife together mercilessly on that bed. Like Eric, the fat man came deep into Bonnie's soggy cunt, but the old man came deep into her gagging throat while scoffing, "How does rich cream taste? Swallow it all, fuck slut!"

The remaining four men pumped the voracious meat slave until they had their fill before surrounding her squirming body on that bed. Then tapping Bonnie's face to make sure she was fully alert, the hairy fat man informed her, "Now we're going to officially baptize you as a high class cock whore."

With that the men just squirted all over her body from face to toe. They weren't aiming anywhere, just viciously stroking themselves and spraying wherever they wanted. Bonnie was squirming mindlessly as their hot cum ravished her flesh, moaning senselessly to herself. She came again as they doused her with their warm sticky mess. Then as the men got off the bed, she curled into a ball and passed out whimpering to herself. After they were dressed, the men left the room and went back to the party, high fiving each other, commenting, "Now that was one fine piece of high class ass."

After Eric was dressed, he handed me a folded piece of paper and told me it was all the information I needed to trade next week. Before leaving, he patted me on the shoulder and said, "Buddy, I couldn't believe you came through."

Bonnie was completely passed out on the bed as I stood there gazing at her wrecked flesh. Despite being unconscious, her body was still twitching and squirming on its own. Since her eyes were closed, I couldn't help but took out my still aching cock and jerked myself to the sight of her mess until I added my cum to her body. Then quietly I snuck out of there and back to the party. I was anxiously waiting for about half an hour before I saw my wife coming down that stair. Surprisingly she was completely clean, probably took a shower in that luxurious bathroom. She smiled at me softly when she saw me and insisted we headed home. She was quiet the whole ride, I figured probably still wrestling with the events of the evening, selling her body for money to save our family.

It was an interesting experience to say the least. For the weeks that followed, I still had some reservations about what happened. However, the amount of money I made in the stock deal from Eric's information soon put my conscience to rest. I think it was the same for Bonnie, despite the fact we'd never talked about it. What would you do for your family? For your kids? Some might say that it wasn't as if we were starving or something. However, our other alternative was to cut back, maybe selling the house and moving to a bad neighborhood. Either way, compromises would be made. The relief from our financial woes eventually calmed things over and after several weeks, life was pretty much back to normal in most regards.

The only change was in our sex life. For Bonnie, I don't know whether it was the guilt from the deal, being freed from our financial woes, or just releasing her inner slut that night, but man was she completely insatiable afterward like when we were first married. She wanted it all the time, anywhere. Sometimes she would quickly put the kids to bed and then rode my hard cock all evening throughout the house. Other times, shit, she wanted to fuck in crazy places like the back alley of a restaurant or a filthy public restroom. Oh and she absolutely loved being degraded and humiliated, being slapped and choked as she came again and again on my cock. I can't say that I had anything to complain about.

For myself, I have to say the experienced stirred up some sick urges and fantasies in me that I thought I had outgrown since the early days of our marriage before kids. An itch resurfaced in me, the desire to watch my wife being held down and gangfucked out of her mind. The more I tried to resist it and get back to normalcy, the more this craving devoured my soul.

====================

Act II -- Rock the Boat

After that raunchy evening, Bonnie and I stopped attending Eric's high function parties. My wife claimed she had her fill of high society, but I knew that wasn't it. It could be the guilt since she did technically fuck behind my back. However, from how savage she was still in bed with me, I knew deep down inside it was the temptation. She could not face the scene again without arousing all those feelings and memories of being held down and gangfucked out of her mind.

Eric and I were still friends and unlike most people who would probably feel awkward after such an experience, he was actually quite casual and open. I could only surmise it was because he had done this before, since after all he did mention swinging. Often he would praise me and tell me how lucky I was to have an insatiable slut like Bonnie. I can't say I didn't enjoy the praises and being envied by someone in his position. Months went by and eventually our conversations returned to stocks and sports. But then one hot summer day as we were having a beer, he asked me straight out, "So... well, not sounding awkward, but... did you enjoy watching your wife take cocks last time?"

Choking on my beer, I could only mutter in embarrassment, "Uh... well... every man has his fetish."

"Would you like to see more?" He quickly responded to my interest, "I'm hosting a BBQ with some friends on my yacht. If you want to bring Bonnie... we'd love to 'have' her..."

Hearing those words, I could not help but bite my lips at the tempting thought. It was as though he knew exactly what was itching me. However, after a brief pause, I sighed before replying, "She will never agree to it..."

"Oh.... by the way she enjoyed herself last time..." Eric gleamed, "I think she will."

His last words had me really wondering whether he was right about Bonnie. Could she actually be craving for more? Her disinterest in Eric's parties suggested she wanted life to get back to normal. But clearly there was a temptation. Did she have an itch to scratch like me? And like me, by suppressing it, would it only make the beast within raging mad? The more I reminisced about that night, the more my cock achingly convinced me to take the chance.

So later that day, as Bonnie and I were snuggling on the sofa watching TV, I awkwardly mentioned Eric's party invitation and waited in anticipation for her response. Surprisingly, she mumbled back after a moment of thought, "Well... I suppose it'll be fun to spend a day out at sea."

My wife's unexpected reply only drew out more questions than answers. What was she really thinking? Did she really miss being held down, used and abused as a cum slave by a bunch of sadistic men? Or did she really think this was just an innocent day out at sea? The more I pondered on the thought, the more I found myself unable to contain the lust within, the unquenchable depraved desire of watching the mother of my children reluctantly taking cocks until she starts begging like an insane slut in heat.

So several cock aching days later, that moment finally came and we left the kids with my parents before driving over an hour to the pier. Though Bonnie was cheerful like a little girl, I was in agony driving with a swollen dick between my legs. Eric's luxury yacht was far grander and high class than either one of us could have imagined. It was a motor powered yacht and big enough with a crew on board consisting of a captain, mechanic, cook, and a waiter.

Bonnie greeted Eric's wife Deb enthusiastically, but only gave him a solemn hello as we climbed aboard. There was no doubt in my mind from her behavior that the memories of him savagely wrecking her like a cum bitch had not left her mind. Then we were introduced to Ken and Becca, another high society couple around our age. Unlike Eric, who worked out a lot and was muscular, Ken was a tall and chubby guy in his 40s. Becca was actually his 2nd wife and quite stunning in her 20s. Like Deb she was a blonde, but she was tall and her body was more like Bonnie's, slim yet athletic.

We sailed out to sea and anchored at a nice isolated spot right in the calm water before noon. Some of us sunbathed while others took a dip in the clear blue ocean. It was a hot day and the water was warm, seemingly a perfect day for just the occasion. During lunch, island music played on the speakers as the cook fired up the grill. Oh and needless to say, the alcohol never stopped flowing. It was great watching Bonnie enjoy herself, something she didn't get to do much being a busy fulltime mother and wife.

As we relaxed and enjoyed the day, I eventually forgot all about Eric's lewd proposal and thought this was just a fun gathering. However, at one point I went below deck to get more liquor and out of the blue Deb showed up in the storeroom with me. With my back turned, I never anticipated what happened next when she came up from behind and cupped my groin before giving my unsuspecting cock a naughty squeeze.

Frozen in place at the sudden move, I was completely taken off guard before she whispered, "I heard my husband had a lot of fun with your wife at one of our parties."

In an awkward tone, I started to mumble before she cut me off and continued, "Relax, I'm not upset or anything. Eric and I, as you probably know by now, are always looking for some fun with other couples. I can't say I am not disappointed that you turned down his offer to have fun with me."

"Oh, it's not that, but oh... you uh... know," I stuttered, trying to find the right words not to make her feel rejected.

However, as if the woman could read my mind, she interrupted with a smile, "You like to watch... I get it, don't worry, everyone has their own fetish. So... do you want more? Want to see what we do with party sluts?"

In an apprehensive tone, I cleared my throat before replying, "Well, what... what do you have in mind?"

Noticing my interest, Deb's eyes brightened and she eagerly explained, "From what Eric had told me, she wouldn't do anything with you here. She made it clear last time to keep it all a secret from you. Tell you the truth, I like that... she's aroused by the secrecy and ashamed to reveal her true nature to you."

"So what do you want me to do?" I replied with a puzzling voice, "Not like I can really go anywhere since we're in the middle of the ocean."

With a mischievous smile, Deb retorted, "Perhaps it is your turn to take a nap?"

She was referring to last time when Bonnie made the same excuse at the party to head upstairs. After a moment of hesitation, I looked at my friend's wicked wife before sheepishly nodding with a boyish grin. My heart was pounding as the thought of what was going to unfold later for my unsuspecting wife flooded my mind. Squeezing my cock with her hand, Debbie smirked before muttering, "We're going to make this little guy explode."

When things started to cool down around late afternoon, we all gathered at the back patio deck area just chilling and drinking. It was a pretty wide area with the cushioned seats built into the yacht's 3 sides and a firm large round metal coffee table in the middle. All the guys were in their swimming trunks with either a t-shirt or an opened button shirt. Deb was wearing a white full body swimsuit under a pair of jean shorts, hugging her curvy soft body and fat plump breasts. Likewise, Becca also wore a pair of shorts over her blue bikini bottom. In addition, she had on a short sleeve opened button Hawaiian shirt, fully exposing her round firm tits covered by a blue bikini top.

However, my slut of a wife topped them all, showing off her tight fuckable body in a red high cut thong bikini all day. While we gathered at the deck, she wore a pair of ripped jean shorts over her thong, but the high cut strips were clearly visible above the waistline. She didn't bother to cover up her string bikini top at all, showing off those firm toned titties with her hard protruding nipples barely covered under the two little triangles. Needless to say, both the men and women could not take their lustful eyes off her. As we chatted with each other, relaxed by the warm air and alcohol, I noticed Debbie kept staring at me so I turned to Bonnie and told her, "Babe, I think I had a bit too much to drink. I'm kinda nauseous... I'm going below deck to sleep it off, ok?"

Bonnie cheerfully agreed, completely without suspecting a thing and I wondered again whether she was this innocent. After what happened last time, it was hard for me to believe she would think this was just a normal hangout. It made me wonder perhaps she was playing along with her own sexual craving to fill. As I went into the cabin, instead of going below deck, I actually went up to the bridge with a back window looking directly down into the patio area. From my location, I was actually right above where Bonnie and I were sitting and could easily hear and see what they were doing below.

Almost immediately after I had left, Debbie sat down next to my unsuspecting wife and boldly mentioned, "I heard you are insatiable for cocks..."

Startled by her assertiveness, Bonnie stared in disbelief as she tried to explain in an awkward tone, "What? .... Wait... it is not what you think... I... uh... please... it's not..."

"Hey, it's alright, I'm not offended or anything," Deb continued, "I just want a taste of what my husband had that night. Every girl wants to have some fun, you up for it?"

Surprised by her casual response, Bonnie blushed like a shy little girl before biting her lips and replying, "I just did it because... he offered this stock trade deal and we really needed the money."

"So you're saying without a monetary incentive, you wouldn't have done it?" Deb interrupted, "So you really are a high class whore? It was all about the money?"

Taken off guard a bit by the intrusive question, my wife seemed rather embarrassed as her breathing suddenly increased. Then while still biting her lips, she cautiously replied, "No... of course not... but... well..."

"If you didn't do it just for the money," Eric's wife interrupted again, "Then you just wanted cocks, right?"

A sensual gasp escaped my reluctant wife as I realized she was becoming aroused at the thought. The mixture of the alcohol and the warm breeze had her fidgeting uncomfortably at Deb's seduction. In a small whimper she retorted, "No... of course not, I'm married and a mother... I... uh..."

With a devious smirk, Debbie leaned in and muttered, "So am I! And it gets boring doesn't it? Taking care of the household, the kids, etc... becoming a sexless drone, forgetting how it feels to be treated like a woman; being held down, forcefully pumped by various thick... fat... cocks... until your eyes roll to the back of your head..."

I could not believe my eyes when I noticed Bonnie was becoming enticed by the suggestion, rubbing her thighs together as her body started to burn in sexual frustration. As she listened intently to Deb with her eyes closed, all she could do was mutter softly to herself as her face blushed in redness, "Oh my god..."

Noticing my wife's arousal, Deb seductively rested her hand on Bonnie's bare thigh before softly stroking her silky flesh. Surprised by the touch, Bonnie grabbed the invading hand and gasped, "What... what are you doing?"

"Relax babe," Deb whispered as she continued stroking my wife's bare skin, "It's ok, I get it. You don't want your husband to know, you want to maintain an image of a dutiful wife. He had some hard liquor, he's going to be out for hours. You want to know what we do with high class party sluts at these private parties?"

Those words hit Bonnie spot on like thread through a needle. She was clearly struggling with it, holding on to her dignity as a wife and mother while at the same time aching to be set free and become a meat slave for these depraved high class perverts. As she continued biting her lips and increasing her breathing, a desperate moan escaped her lips before she whispered, "Wh... what ... do you guys... want to do to me?"

Unexpectedly, Deb pulled Bonnie up from the seat before shoving her petite body right into Becca, who was standing a few feet away. The young tall blonde must've been listening to the conversation as she grinned sinfully with my wife tightly in her arms. Drool started to salivate in my mouth at the sudden turn of events. My heart was racing like crazy as I watched Bonnie squirm in the tall woman's grasp. Then while groping my wife's firm titties covered by the skimpy string bikini top, Becca forcefully made out with the helpless slut before shouting to the crowd, "I think we got ourselves a new party slut!"

Everyone in the patio area cheered as Bonnie struggled to push off the tall blonde, squealing frantically, "Hey! I didn't agree to anything!"

Despite the outward protest, it was clear the combination of the sun, alcohol, and Deb's seduction had my tender wife aroused like a horny school girl. In between each of her pleas, her lips were visibly kissing back the young blonde as their sun tanned bodies grinded together. They made out for a while before Becca turned the salacious slut around and held her arms firmly behind her back with those heaving round breasts to the crowd. Through the thin fabric of Bonnie's string bikini top, those protruding cherries were visibly hard and swollen. Then as my wife wiggled in her grasp, groaning with her eyes closed and mouth dangling open, Becca reached into one of the bikini covers and fondled her irritated thick nipple.