High Society Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

There incredible fuck ended over twenty four hours later, seeing them in the shower. It was an hour of pure passion as they washed each other as they kissed like lovers. After six hours of sleep they resumed fucking. It began with her coming to him by the bed dressed in a white corset with attached garters. White stockings and white high heel pumps. Leaning over she worshiped his mighty, twelve inch cock, as she brought him off twice.

After that week together, the two would meet at a hotel she arranged where they would have the most volcanic sex. Each day she would send him pictures of her in lingerie she bought.

One day while he was in the Principals office with a group of student council members going over details about the upcoming senior prom, pictures of his wife in thigh high stockings and black high heels came through on his phone. It had a text that read, "I can't wait to fuck you and that huge fucking cock of yours today after you get out of school!"

When he looked up the black Principal said in an annoyed voice, "Would you like to show us what's more important than the planning of your Senior prom, Mr. Pierce?"

"Sorry, Mr. Thomas. I'll turn it off and put it away," he said before glancing at the Principals stunning wife he was going to sink his massive cock into in a few hours. To Be Continued...

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers