High Stakes Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

I began washing again. I scrubbed her ass then down her legs. As I bent lower to wash her calves I was able to look up at her mound of Venus as it peaked between he thighs. When I think about that sight I don't know how I was able to continue washing her.


When I finished the back of her legs Lori turned around and I washed the front of her legs from her feet up. As I washed between her thighs I made sure I touched her pussy, but only in a teasing manor. I wanted to put my fingers inside her vagina but I resisted. I spent a lot of time on her breasts because they are very sensitive and I wanted to arouse her. Then I finished her off by washing her hair.

When I finished washing and conditioning her hair Lori handed me an herbal scented disposable douche. I followed the directions on the bottle, which weren't very hard to follow. Basically just insert the tip in her vagina and squeeze. I watched as the clear liquid ran back out of her. When I was done I rinsed her pussy hair and then used an apple scented hair conditioner on her bush. We stepped out of the shower and I dried her body then I sat and watched as Lori dried her hair and put on her make-up. When this step was complete we went into the bedroom where Lori had laid out everything she was going to wear. Before she got dressed I had her lie down on the bed and I gave her a gentle massage to relax her while at the same time I made sure I touched, pushed, squeezed or otherwise stimulated every part of her body that I knew would arouse her. I want her to start her date relaxed but horny.

I could tell my plan was working because I could feel the damp heat coming form her pussy when I brushed my hand over her vulva.

After ten minutes of massaging Lori got up and I held the very sexy red satin panties, we had purchase earlier, while Lori stepped into them. Then I pulled them up snug against her pussy. Next I helped Lori into her matching red bra. This bra displayed Lori's breast magnificently. The bra supported Lori's breast from underneath and just barely covered her nipples but did not hid any of the top of her breasts. Once her bra was on I decided that Lori could handle the job of putting on her new black thigh high stockings much better than I could. The red bra and panties and the black stockings looked great together.

Finally I helped Lori into her dress. It was an ankle length black sleeveless number with a slit that came almost half way up the thigh. The low neck line of the dress showed a lot of Lori's breasts without showing any of her bra. Lori finished off the outfit with a pair of black pumps with three inch heels and a single strand of pearls.

I stepped backed and looked at her. Lori is nearly six feet tall and has a very graceful look. The combination of her shoulder length brunette hair and her blue eyes give her a beauty that is undeniable. I said, "Lori, you look elegant, refined, and extremely sexy." She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed and said, "I agree".

6:30 Saturday Evening

Ben arrived to pick Lori up right on time. I stepped into the kitchen when I heard his car pull into the driveway. When the doorbell rang Lori open the door. I could hear them talking. They sounded a little stiff and nervous. Ben asked if Lori was ready to go and she said that she had one quick thing to do then she would be ready. She came into the kitchen and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and said, "See you in the morning" then she turned and left. When she got back to the door I heard her say to Ben, "Ready" then the door closed.

I went to the window and watched them leave and wondered if I had just done something really stupid?

The night passed very slowly. At about 9 o'clock I decided to call Sandy and see how she was doing. She told me she was doing fine then said, "Can I ask you a question?"

I said, "Sure, what is it?"

Then Sandy asked, "Did you let Ben win or did he really beat you?"

I told her I lost and she said, "That is not what I asked. I asked if you let him win. Did you lose on purpose?"

I said, "Lose on purpose? He is with my wife. He is going to have sex with my wife tonight, do you really think I would lose on purpose?"

"Well it's just that Ben has never been able to beat you at golf before. I just thought that because he is such a good friend of yours, you decided to let him have his fantasy night with Lori."

I said, "Oh, you know about his obsession with Lori."

"How could I not know?"

I said, "Okay then, why did you go along with the wager then?"

"Because I love Ben and I want him to have his fantasy come true. And besides, I was kind of hoping you would win."

Then I said, "Well there is one good thing about losing. I can demand a rematch. And I can guarantee I won't lose next time. And I will find something even better than Phantom of the Opera and the Marriott for our date."

Sandy said, "I'll be looking forward to that."

"So will I. Goodnight." With that I hung up the phone.

I sat up till about 2:00 AM watching movies. Then I went to bed and fell asleep quite quickly considering the circumstances.

Sunday Morning

I woke up at 7:00 AM Sunday morning and had breakfast and coffee then took my shower. After that I read the newspaper until about 9:30 when I heard a car turning into the driveway. I quickly ran upstairs to the bedroom that overlooks the driveway and I watched out the window as Ben pulled to a stopped. I could see both of them sitting in the car talking for a few minutes. Ben put his arm around Lori and pulled her to him and kissed her, then again, and again. Watching this was actually giving me an erection. Then they both got out of the car. Ben got Lori's overnight bag out of the back seat and they walked around to the front door.

I headed downstairs to meet Lori as she came into the house. Ben didn't come in with her, he just went back to the car and headed home. I walked over to Lori intending to thank her for going through with the date for me but before I could say anything she put her arms around me neck and gave me a big kiss then she said, "Thank you for allowing me to have such a wonderful time last night."

I pulled back and looked at her and could tell she did indeed have a wonderful time. I said, "Now you have to tell me about your date. I want every detail. I want to live the date through you."

Lori said, "Let's go upstairs then. I want you to make love to me while I tell you about last night but first I have to take a shower."

I said, "I will make love to you while you tell me but take your shower later. I want to smell and taste you the way you are right now. That thought is making my cock so hard I can't stand it another minute."

When we got to our bedroom I turned Lori around and kissed her then as I removed the blouse she was wearing I asked "How was your dinner?" .

She answered, "Dinner was excellent. We had the meals that were planned for people going to the theater so we got quick service and the food was very tasty. We also drank a bottle of wine with the meal so we were feeling very relaxed as we headed over to the theater. Ben parked in the parking garage and before we got out of the car he said, 'To avoid an awkward moment later why don't we get the first kiss out of the way now.' Then he give me a very gentle kiss on the lips. He just barely touched me but you had me so horny when I left the house that his kiss set me on fire. I could actually feel the heat between my legs. Then he kissed me again this time with more passion. Then he kissed me a third time and I almost said, "To hell with the play, let's go to the hotel now.'

I was removing her skirt as I asked her about the play. She said the play was great. She said they had great seats and that they thoroughly enjoyed it.

I removed Lori's bra and panties and had her climb into bed while I stripped out of my clothes. I said, "Continue, what did you do after the play"

Lori said, "We played. When we left the play and got to the car we saw that it was going to take awhile to get out of the parking lot so Ben just took me in his arms and started kissing me. I felt like a teenager making out in the car. Ben slipped his hand into the slit on my dress and ran his hand up my thigh. At the time I had my legs crossed but in the spirit of cooperation I uncrossed them and let Ben slide has hand up to my panties. He teased my pussy thorough my panties. I was so hot I was ready to give him head right there in the car but there were to many people around. When Ben tried to get his hand inside my panties I grabbed his wrist and said, 'I'm not that kind of girl'. We both laughed. I told him to wait till we get to our room before we go to far. "

I began playing with Lori's breasts. I was licking her nipples and asked her to continue.

She said, "We played around in the car for just a few minutes more then we headed for the hotel. We went into the lounge and ordered drinks and we went and danced. Ben is an excellent dancer. As we danced to the slow songs he kept squeezing my ass and pushing his cock, which was very stiff by now, into my leg. All of this was just getting me more aroused. I could feel that my panties were damp already. Up till this point of the evening Ben had not actually said one word about sex. He used his hands allot be he didn't say anything. But as we were dancing to a slow song he whispered in my ear 'I want to go up to the room now so that I can suck on your pussy and have you suck my cock, then I want to fuck you till you cant stand up and then I want to do it all over again.' I felt like I was going to have an orgasm right there on the dance floor. I was just so horny from everything that was happening that his tone of voice and the words he used almost put me over the top."

As I was playing with Lori's tits she reached down and started stroking my cock. Then she continued her narrative; "We hurried up to the room and once inside Ben pulled me to him and started kissing me, deep tongue kisses that I could feel inside my vagina. He guided me to the bed then he sat down the edge with me standing in front of him. He slipped his hand up under my dress all the way up to the crotch of my panties. Then he slipped his finger under the satin material and into my pussy. Then he said, 'I want you to remove your clothes slowly so that I can watch as each bit of your beautiful body comes into view.' Ben removed his hand from under my dress and stood up. As I began to unbutton the top of my dress Ben stood behind me and kissed me on the neck and ears. As I started to slip the dress off of my shoulders Ben was right there kissing my skin as it was exposed. When I had the dress down off of my shoulder Ben came around and stood in front of me and watched as I pushed it down over my hips and let it drop to the floor."

The combination of telling me her story and what I was doing to her breast caused Lori to put her head back and close her eyes for a few seconds. During this time she made a mewing sound in her throat. Finally she continued, "As I stepped out of my dress Ben picked it up and put in on a chair then watched as I let my half slip drop to the floor. Again, Ben picked this up as I stepped out of it. Ben stood directly in front of me as I unhooked my bra and opened it to expose my breasts to him. Ben put one hand on each breast and gently massaged them. He was making me feel wonderful. He began to kiss and lick my nipples alternating back and forth between my right and left breast. He had my nipples so hard I thought they might actually break off. As I reached to remove my stockings, Ben told me to leave them for now, so I hooked my thumbs in my panties and Ben moved around behind me as I began to push them down to the floor. As I bent down to take my panties off over my feet, Ben started to massage my buttocks and then he kissed both cheeks.

Lori was bringing me to the brink of orgasm with her hand and her story. I had to have her stop jerking me off. Then she went back to her story. "I was now naked except for my stockings. Ben had me sit on the edge of the bed while he quickly stripped off his clothes. Then he stood in front of me. His cock was fully erect and it was beautiful. The head was all shinny with pre cum with more dripping out his hole. Ben took his cock in hand and held it in front of my face and said 'I want you to kiss and lick the head of my cock and rub it around your lips but I don't want you to swallow or wipe your mouth. Then I want you to kiss me.' As I kissed and ran my tongue all over the head of his cock I realized that his pre cum actually tasted good. After I had got as much of the clear liquid out of and off of his cock as I could he bent down and kissed me using his tongue to make sure there was no more pre cum on my lips or in my mouth. Next Ben got down on the floor in front of me and while he was staring at my pussy he said, 'Now I am going to kiss and lick your pussy to gather the juices that are leaking out, then I am going to kiss you to share the lovely taste with you.' Then he leaned forward and started planting little kissed all over my vulva and he began slipping his tongue just inside the lips of my labia. I could almost feel my juices running out of my pussy and into his mouth. By the time he stopped to kiss me I almost attacked him. I just had to taste what he was tasting. The only way I can describe my secretions is to call them nectar. The nectar of sex. I loved the taste but I can't describe it."

Lori put her hand on my head and pushed me down so I started to slowly kiss my way down her body. Then she started talking again. "After that Ben had me lie down on the bed, then he climbed on the bed and pulled me into the 69 position. While Ben sucked on my pussy I had three orgasms and he finally came in my mouth while I was having my third. I swallowed some of his cum and the rest ran down my neck onto the bed. After that Ben got up and retrieved a bottle of wine he had in his bag and we had some wine while we lay on the bed kissing, playing and exploring each other. In about a half hour I noticed that Ben was starting to get hard again. So I took maters into my own hands or rather mouth. I licked up and down the sides of his cock and then put it into my mouth and ran my tongue around the head until Ben was as stiff as he was earlier. Then I climbed on top of Ben and kissed him while reaching between us and guiding his cock into my pussy. Then I whispered into Ben's ear, 'Can you feel how hot my cunt is? I want you to use your fire hose to put that fire out with a big load of your sex juices. Ben pumped into me with that beautiful cock of his for ten minutes then exploded inside me."

Lori pushed me toward her pussy again. "We took another wine break. When we were done with our wine Ben got down at the end of the bed and started rolling my stockings down my legs. When he pulled them off my feet he took my right foot and started to massage it then he started to kiss it and suck on my toes. I never thought I would like that but it felt great. Then he did my left foot. After he had done both of my feet he started kissing his way up my legs. As he got to my thighs I spread my legs wide to give him room and he kept working his way up the inside of my thighs. The fact that I had his semen all over that area of my body didn't bother him in the least. When he reached my pussy he spread my lips with his thumbs and pushed his tongue right in and for the next several minutes I think I was in a constant orgasm. I think it was because it felt so good and the idea of him eating my cunt when it was full of his cum really turned me on. I was in the middle of one of my orgasms when he rolled me over and stuck his cock in me from behind. This time he pounded into me real hard but it felt great. When he finally shot off inside me we were beat. We turned the TV and watched a movie for a while then Ben asked me if I would suck on his cock. He wasn't hard and wasn't getting hard but he seemed to like to have me sucking on him and I didn't mind doing it. In a short time I could tell by his breathing that Ben had fallen asleep. I kept licking and sucking his cock but not for him. I was enjoying the feel of his soft cock in my mouth."

I woke up at 4:00 AM with my head on Ben's stomach and his cock still in my hand. I crawled up and put my head on the pillow and went back to sleep."

I asked if that was all and Lori said, "Well we woke up at 8:00 and by the time we showered, dressed and had breakfast it was time to start home. Well, how do you feel about the way this turned out?"

I said, "It sounds like you had a great time and some great sex. I am very happy. Ben got what he always wanted, You enjoyed doing something you never expected to do and I enjoyed being the person that gave last night to my two favorite people in the world." As I was talking I had crawled between Lori's legs and was now kissing the inside of her thighs. Between kisses I said, "Overall, how would you rate the sex you had last night?"

Lori thought for a moment than said, "Last night was the best night of sex I have had in my life. And It wasn't just the time I spent with Ben. It started with you taking me shopping for underwear. But Ben did some things last night that you have never done."

I said, "Oh, Like what for instance?"

Lori said, "Well I guess the one thing that stands out was when Ben went down on my pussy when it was full of his cum. Would you ever do that?"

I said, "As a matter of fact I was hoping that you didn't take a shower this morning because I was going to eat you pussy and see how you tasted after a night of sex, but unfortunately you did take a shower so we will have to try this later."

Lori giggled a little then said, "It's true I did shower before we left the hotel but on the way home Ben drove us to a deserted construction site and we fucked in the back seat of the car." With that Lori put her hand behind my head a guided my mouth to her sticky, smelly, gooey but delicious cunt and I proceeded to eat her for all I was worth. The smell and the taste and the thought of what I was doing had me so aroused I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to get my cock into something. I got up on my knees and Lori reached out to guide my cock into her pussy but as soon as she touched me I exploded into my orgasm and shot my load all over her hand and wrist. We just stared at each other for a minute then we started laughing.

As I was cleaning myself up I said to Lori, "Oh by the way, I am going to demand that Ben give me a rematch and I don't intend to let him win next time."

Lori said, "That's okay but could you maybe let him again win the time after that?"

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife Dates Reluctant wife succumbs to man who wants to date her.in Loving Wives
More Stories