High Velocity PSA Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except for a couple of guys at a table in the corner. They were well groomed, casually dressed, and had drinks in front of them. But they looked uncomfortable. Their glances at Mariah were short-lived, and then their gaze returned to the table-top. It should have been locked onto her writhing, glistening flesh.

I was uncomfortable too. There was something vaguely familiar about them. I was conservatively dressed, in a below the knees tight skirt, with a plain, white button-down blouse. They wouldn't mistake me for one of the dancers. I walked over and held the top of the third chair. "May I join you?" I sat down without waiting for an answer. My body tingled as I recognized one, and then the other.

"Uh, we're not interested in a lap dance, thank you," the older one said.

"I'm not a lap dancer. I'm the Managing Partner. I want to make sure that my clients are satisfied, but you gentlemen seem distracted. Anything I can do for you?"

"No, we're good. Thank you."

I turned to the older one and took his hand. "There is something you can do for me."

"Uh, what's that?"

"Pay my friend," I nodded in Duncan's direction, "the fifty dollars you owe him."

"What are you talking about?"

I could hear the wheels grinding in Duncan's mind as he tried to figure this out. "You bet my friend that Guy Longtin wouldn't be able to get into Nurse Abbot's pants. Pay up."

I was really enjoying their consternation. I motioned to a waitress. "Refill their drinks, on my tab."

I was drawing a blank on the older man's name. He used to be President of Saint-Andrew's. "How do you know Guy had sex with her?"

"I was there."

Duncan Claymore's eyes were wide open, panicky. There was a sheen of sweat on his skin. "How... how do you know about the bet? The only person I told about it was, umm, Guy."

"I was there."

"You mean..."

"I was half covered by the blanket, so you didn't recognize me. I really enjoyed what you did, Duncan. Unless you're married, we have unfinished business. I was disappointed when Guy told you to put it back in your pants."

Their bewilderment was now mixed with horniness. I turned to the President. "I'm sorry, I can't remember your name. I do remember that my body made you drool. Duncan said you hoped to follow Guy into my pants. Unless you're married, I'd like that."

"James Foreman."

"Of course; I should have remembered. Duncan, are you committed to someone, or can we finish the job?"

"Are we expected to pay for this? What about your husband?"

"Guy's Gentlemen's Club isn't a brothel, and I'm not a hooker. My Ethan died three years ago. I can't betray him anymore." I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

"I never got married Barbara. I had a crush on you, but all that got me was fired."

"As I recall, Duncan, I got mad at you for offering to put your face between my thighs, but you ended up doing it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"It was fantastic, but it wasn't worth losing my job." The corners of his mouth turned upwards. "It was a real turn-on when you decked me."

I put my hand on his knee. "You're a good-looking guy, Duncan. A little awkward, a little indiscreet... I'm surprised nobody snatched you up. We have some catching up to do." I stood, holding a hand out to each of them.

Duncan rose. James stared down at the table. "You too, big guy," I said. He shook his head silently. I sat down again.

"I had prostate cancer surgery three years ago. I haven't been able to get hard since. My wife gave up on me after a year and a half. I didn't fight the divorce."

I grabbed his face with my hand. "Listen, mister. Prostate cancer is my specialty. Come with me. I'm going to have both of you inside me tonight." I kissed James forcefully, then led them to Guy's office and set the 'do not disturb' signal. The irony struck me. I was repeating the actions that made me a whore decades ago, but this time there was nothing evil about my behavior. It could even be considered a good deed with James. But that would make it a pity fuck, and I wanted it to be a pleasure fuck. For the three of us.

September 10

"Happy birthday, Ethan!" It was a small party, with Robert and Janet, Elsie and her boyfriend Shazad, along with some of their friends. I brought Duncan and James with me; we'd been getting together every week or so since I ran into them at the club. Duncan observed that James seemed like he had regained the will to live once we started having intercourse.

My children accepted my gentlemen playmates. My kids loved me, and I loved them. I had two (really one) beautiful grandchildren. My playmates and I kept each other physically satisfied. I had a good job running my strip club. I had a good income from my business, from my investments, from my hospital pension. I have a beautiful body that woman envy and men drool over. Some women drool over it too. I'm also smart. After all the grade eleven students took IQ tests, the Guidance Councillor pushed me to join Mensa. I was having too much fun with my hot body at the time to bother with that. I became a nurse rather than a doctor because the program left me more time for sex.

What did I do to deserve all these gifts, all this happiness? Why was god so damned good to me?

May 20, two years later

Mike, Tina and Athena were coming back from Israel! I was overjoyed. The couple that had rented their condo had left it a big mess, but I had Guy's cleaning contractor gave the whole place a thorough make-over, even repainting the kitchen. I refused his offer to put the job on the Club's tab; we had partners after all, and I didn't want to cheat them. Remembering what Mike and Tina ate before they left town, I stocked up their fridge, adding humus to the list. I decorated the kitchen table with a bottle of Tina's favorite bourbon.

I was kind of sad about giving back the Mustang. Orange Fury hadn't been Ethan's car for very long, but he had bought it, he had tried to kill himself in it. The car wouldn't let him do it. I felt he was with me every time I turned on the powerful motor. I'm glad Ethan ignored me when I asked him to sell it, giving it instead to Mike and Tina. Though Duncan and James both wanted to go for rides, it didn't seem appropriate, and didn't happen.

I looked at Tina with admiration as she came through the gate. Her previously light skin was now a beautiful bronze color, no doubt the results of many days spent on Mediterranean beaches. Mike and Athena were still gorgeous, but had their usual color.

Mike loaded three big suitcases into the rear of the borrowed SUV, and to my surprise sat beside Athena in the back. Tina joined me up front. We made small talk about the beaches in Israel, the food. I was surprised to learn that despite all the attempted terror attacks, Israel was safer than most major American cities. You were only in trouble if you went into an Arab town by mistake.

"Barbara, we are probably moving there permanently. I've been offered a job there as soon as I finish my doctorate."

"No, you can't. I need you." My eyes started to water. "I love you."

"I need you too, in more ways than one."

"What does that mean?"

Tina turned and watched out the passenger window as we passed Francesco's restaurant, then turned back to me. "You emailed me about your friend James. How's it been going with him?"

"He's thrilled that he's able to penetrate me. Barely, and I hardly feel a thing, but Duncan, James and me have a routine that we keep to pretty regularly. Duncan is pretty hard, and they're both thrilled to have sex with me. Why?"

"My thesis project is an implant that will allow men with damaged nerves in their dick to get an erection."

"Like the pump I used to use with Ethan?"

"You told me the pump destroys the mood, and the elastic constrictor is a pain. My implant responds to normal stimulation of the corona of the penis, causing the whole thing to get hard. Except for ejaculation, a man could have normal sex after having his prostate removed."

I started to cry. If this had been available to my husband...

"It's in the development stage. We've created a prototype, but we need to do initial human testing."

I took a deep breath. "Initial testing?"

"How do you feel about your friend James?"

"Why do you want to know how I feel about James? What does that have to do with testing?"

It was the first time Tina ever looked hesitant about something. "We've done computer modeling, and everything works perfectly. Animal tests were iffy, because it was hard to gage how much to damage the nerves, to simulate what happens with a prostatectomy. We need a person to test the implant. There's risk involved."

I pulled the SUV up to the elevator in the condo garage and helped them all to the apartment. Athena didn't object when I took her hand, though it had been three years since she had seen me last. I kept her distracted while her parents did some initial unpacking. I knew they were tired and was going to leave them to settle in, but Tina intercepted me at the door.

"Please think about it, Barbara. You would be the perfect person to develop a protocol for measuring the implant's effectiveness, and you already have a sexual relation with an ideal test subject. The question is, are you willing to use him like that, to ask him to take the risk? We can talk about it when you're ready."

I walked back to the kitchen, took a shot glass from the cupboard, sat down and poured myself a drink. "James Foreman used me to raise money for the hospital. He and Duncan set me up with Guy. I had been a devoted wife, but they cut me in half; I became Ethan's wife and Guy's woman. A sex addict. Everything that happened to me the first time I went into the Club was deliberately plotted to use me." I downed the bourbon in one gulp. "None of them gave a damn about the risk to my sanity, to my family. They ruined my life, and then destroyed what was left of Ethan's. I hope your implant works, for your sake, for the sake of all the prostate cancer victims out there, but I don't really give a shit if it makes James' prick explode. Well I do give a shit if it explodes inside me. That would be messy."

May 29

Tina had settled into her office at the university and was past the lingering effects of jet-lag. She had a huge, flesh colored dildo on her desk, which included testicles and a pubic mound. It was all mounted on a plastic stand, pointing boldly upward.

"Am I here so you can seduce me, Tina? I have two guys who service me regularly."

"With equipment like this?"

I laughed. "Almost."

She pursed her lips.

"Okay, nowhere near. Where did you get such a big one anyways?"

"An adult toy store." Tina smiled, and stroked the corona of the massive dildo. "The sensors would be installed here. They respond to a combination of warmth and pressure. Rubbing against the cloth of his pants won't set them off, but a warm, rubbing hand or mouth will."

"Set them off?"

"Once they're installed, a compound infiltrates from the sensors in the corona down to the base of the dick, where a group of nano-pumps have been carefully positioned·. The idea is that when the corona sensors are triggered, the nano-pumps will begin to pump blood into the penis, stimulating a sympathetic reaction from the body's actual nerves. Together, they produce a rock-solid hard-on, which should satisfy any woman."

"What if they pump too much blood?"

"The theory is that they aren't strong enough to do that. We've been okay with the animal testing."

"What about the effectiveness protocol?"

"You and I have developed a technique to fuck men who've had the operation, who otherwise have erectile dysfunction. It's nice, but it's nowhere near what it should be. The goal of the implant is to allow the man normal sexual function, with the only difference being no ejaculation."

"Ethan described it as an incomplete orgasm, almost painful. He used a vacuum pump to get hard."

"Well maybe in the future we can restore the ejaculation. The goal now is to give a man the pride of a solid dick, to give his woman the satisfaction from a solid erection. Before we can get FDA approval, we're going to need evidence that it works from at least twenty test subjects. I can't ask you to fuck them all, and even if you did, the FDA wouldn't simply take your word for it. We have to come up with a measurement standard. How hard, how long it lasts, how long it takes to get hard, any aftereffects, discomfort..."

We spent another hour discussing technicalities. I was surprised to learn that she had enlisted Ethan's urologist, Dr. Capra, to do install the implants. Tina gave me the release forms for James she needed signed and notarized, along with a warning.

"Barbara, this is bio-medical research. It's my doctorate. It's potential salvation for prostate cancer survivors."

"I know that. What's your point?"

"It is not, I repeat, not your opportunity for revenge against James."

I shook my head. "I enjoy my time with him. Getting him up and in is a challenge every time we get together. If something happens, it will be for the sake of science, not retribution."

"Will he agree to participate?"

"If he doesn't do it for the sex, he'll do it for the guilt over what he did to me decades ago."

"I hope it gives you closure."

"Closure? It—"

The phone on Tina's desk was loud. Its insistent ring made other conversation impossible. She spoke in Hebrew for a few minutes before hanging up. "Sorry. You were saying..."

"Tina, why are your eyes moist? What's wrong?"

"They love death." She sighed. "It's their favorite thing. Martyrdom, murder, death!" She closed her eyes for a moment. "We promote life. We improve life, and they hate us for it."

"What happened?"

"One of my colleagues was stabbed today in a terror attack. She's four months pregnant. She's fighting for her life and has lost the baby. She was developing a simple blood test that could detect cancer in its earliest stages. Thousands of people will lose their lives, because that test will die with her."

"Maybe she'll recover."

"Maybe, but it's not expected." Tina pointed to her coffee machine. "Want?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry about your friend, for what it's worth."

She handed me a coffee. "And you? Will testing the implant bring you closure? You said James' plotting cut you in two: Ethan's wife and Guy's woman. Will this heal the split?"

"I took care of that a long time ago."

Tina raised her eyebrows.

My answer was almost a hiss. Almost, because tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I killed Guy's woman."

"Killed her?"

I nodded again.

July 10, a couple of decades earlier

I was a selfish, out-of-control sex fiend. I had to get hold of myself. I was Ethan's woman and I wanted to be only his. Not Bill's, not Guy's. I had to make this work. But how?

They had been good to me. When I was in trouble with a rogue cop, they took care of him. When Ethan was being sued for everything he had and more, Bill and Guy made the lawsuits go away. They treated me with respect, they made me feel beautiful, sexy. They worshipped my body. At their Club, I was a goddess.

The sex I had experienced with Bill and Guy had been ecstatic, fulfilling. I had never before had two men in me at one time; the orgasms were exponentially greater. Breaking from them would be painful. It would be loving, it would be clean, but it would be a break. A complete break.

July 11

'Hey, Barbie!" Allison greeted me with a hug as I walked in the door. Customers, hearing my name, turned around to look, bombarding me with affectionate cat-calls. A few shouted for me to undress, a few asked for oral sex. One man draped his arm around me, his hand resting on my breast. He handed Allison his camera and asked her to take a picture. The first was with his hand on my uniform, the second and third were with his fingers under my bra. I smiled politely, removed his hand and tried to make my way to Guy's office. Allison must have summoned Bill, because in a moment I was in his arms, men whistling and hollering after me.

Bill delivered me right into Guy's wide-open hug. He pressed his lips to mine, squeezed my buttocks against his groin, then gave me a huge grin.

"Now that you're here, I'm happy. You're not in trouble, are you?"

"No, no trouble, I just wanted to spend a bit of time with you."

"I'm glad." He extended his arm towards a dark-haired man in a black suit sitting near his desk. "This is Mr. Park. He's considering investing in the Club. Maybe the three of us could spend some time together."

"Actually, I wanted—"

Guy turned to his potential investor. "Barbie is the most beautiful woman to ever perform in the club. She's sexy, she's creative, she's smart." He turned to me. "May I?" He took hold of the top of my uniform, giving a slight tug upwards as he looked in my eyes. I lifted my arms, and he lifted my top off. I crossed my arms in front of my chest while he unhooked my bra.

Guy stood behind me and crossed his arms under mine, stroking my nipples; they responded. This wasn't going according to plan. "Not only is she incredibly sexy, she's also smart: a professional nurse, a wife and a mother. She's even done prostate exams for a few of our guests." He pulled our arms away from my chest. "Aren't they beautiful?" Guy whispered in my ear "Would you mind offering him a touch?" I took a deep breath. "It would really be helpful in winning him over."

I wanted to say "no," but nodded instead. Guy walked me over to Park, took his hand and placed it on my breast. Park fondled one nipple, then stepped back.

I turned back to Guy. "I have a problem I need to tell you about."

"I have a problem too." He pressed his groin against me, rubbing his erection against my ass. He didn't ask this time as he pulled the pants of my scrubs down to my ankles. I didn't say a word as he dropped my panties. I stepped out of them and faced Guy, completely naked. He ran his fingers across my skin, lingering to play with my pubic hair. I felt sexy, I felt beautiful, my body was being worshipped. I didn't feel respect, though. He wasn't listening to me.

Guy had me lean over his desk, my hands on the desktop, my rear to the three men. He ran a finger up and down along my slit. When he felt some dampness he softly said "Park." I stayed in position.

"You have to use a condom. After you invest, Barbie will be willing to take you without one." Guy pulled a rubber out of a drawer, and passed it to Park, who was standing behind me. I heard him tear open the package.

I wanted to see. I turned, to find Park struggling with the envelope. I took it from him, and he pulled down his pants. He was long, thin, and hard. I rolled the condom onto him and resumed my position over the desk. I felt the tip of his penis pressing against me. This was not the clean break I was trying for. I was Guy's woman, and I couldn't refuse him.

"Thank you for letting me have sex with your wife. It is a good investment incentive." Park had a soft voice, with a slight accent.

"Oh, she's my woman, but not my wife."

Park's penis was inching into me. "You said she's married. How can she be your woman and not your wife?"

Guy laughed. "She's married to someone else. He loves her very much, and she loves him."

Park's penis stopped its forward progress. "And he doesn't mind this?"

"He doesn't know. We've helped him out with a few issues he had, and he helps us out with his wife."

Park pulled out. "I don't think this is for me."

"What isn't?"

"Barbie's vagina, or an investment in Guy's Club."

I turned around to watch him get dressed. I was aroused, and struggled with his abrupt withdrawal."

"Would you prefer to have her ass? Her mouth? Would you like her from the front?"

Park shook his head as he finished dressing. "Thank you, Mr. Longtin, for presenting the investment opportunity. Thank you, Barbie, for allowing me to touch your beautiful body. Good evening." He walked out the door, closing it loudly. It was a clean break, and I now understood what that meant.