Higher Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah begins to warm up to Jess.
1.5k words
4.35
3.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

The next day was a Saturday, and Sarah and Charlotte were relaxing in their dorm room.

Charlotte was sitting on the couch wearing a long-sleeved dress that went down to her ankles, and reading a a paper copy of the Wall Street Journal--and odd quirk that Hannah suspected was an affectation for a 19 year old college student.

Hannah sat at their suite's kitchen table, wearing a loose black t-shirt and jeans and reading a novel and listening to music on headphones, when her phone beeped with a text alert.

"Hey sweetie! It's Jess! I'm on campus and wanted to see if you wanted to grab a coffee!"

"Why not?" Hannah thought to herself, thinking of her sister's exhortations from the previous night.

She texted back and the girls made arrangements to meet at a coffee shop a short walk from Hannah's dorm.

When Hannah got to the shop, she saw Jessica was already there, waiting in line. She wore a spaghetti strap tank top that cut off immediately below her breasts and was low cut-off enough that it looked like her breasts would fall out with the slightest provocation. She had cut-off denim shorts that left the the lower half of her butt hanging out, and her bare feet were covered in high-heeled sandals. Hannah noticed she wasn't wearing her spade necklace, but that a spade anklet hung from her right foot.

"HANNAH!" Jessica squealed excitedly when she saw her. She ducked out of line and rushed to embrace her. Hannah felt a blush of embarrassment at the loud greeting, which only deepened when Jessica's almost fully exposed breasts pressed against her body in a tight embrace.

"Good morning Jessica..." Hannah said..."We uh...kind of lost our place in line."

Jessica turned around and saw the long line of students looking to get caffeine to battle hangovers from the previous night.

"So we did!" she giggled. "But that just gives us more time to talk!"

The girls sidled into line together.

"So...I spoke to Sarah last night" Hannah mentioned.

"OH!" Jessica chirped. "How is our girl?"

"She uhhh...seemed like she's been making lots of new friends..." Hannah responded.

"Oh and HOW!" Jessica smiled. "I'm so proud of her--she's really come out of her shell!"

"So..." Hannah said, changing the subject. "Lucas is your boyfriend?"

A mischievous glimmer flashed across Jessica's eyes.

"He's definitely a boy...who's a friend...but I wouldn't call him a boyfriend? Who needs labels?"

"Oh..." Hannah said..."You seemed very...ummmm......familiar.....in the cafeteria..."

"Well of course he fucks my brains outs! But so do lots of men! And lots of women!"

Hannah made an awkward squeaking sound and glanced around, shocked that Jessica would so loudly make such a private statement surrounded by so many people!

"WHAT!?!?"

Jessica laughed. "Hannah! We're in college! We shouldn't be tied down to one person! We should have fun! Honestly....I think that applies to well after college too!"

Hannah stared blankly at Jessica.

"Oh Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Sex--fucking--is glorious! Wait---are you a virgin?"

Hannah turned bright red and looked down, staring daggers into her coffee mug. She wasn't...she had a brief encounter the summer before college with a wiry classmate who regarded himself as quite the intellectual, and who had also enrolled in the school as a philosophy major, but the experience only left her wondering what the big deal about sex was.

Jessica sighed. "Look, you don't have to answer. But we grew up in the same town. I know how it was there. And it's the kind of thing a girl has to decide to do when she's ready--and only when she's ready. But believe me--I'm having the time of my life!"

Hannah turned an even brighter shade of red, and began to stare intensely at the shop's menu.

"Well, I can see sex makes you clam up--coffee can't be that interesting." Jessica said dryly. "But the reason I wanted to meet up with you today is so you could meet a professor of mine, and Sarah's! I know you two are quite the little bookworms, and I enjoy a good read myself. Professor Suffolk is a star in comparative literature. That's how actually how Sarah and I started to get close---we took the same class and I sponsored her in a student group that Professor Suffolk puts on. I told her about you, and that you were Sarah's sister and she wanted to meet you! We're having a...closed meeting of our group, but I said I'd bring you by a few minutes early for introductions!"

Hannah looked up for the first time. "Student group?"

"Oh yes," Jessica said. "Entry is a little selective--you have to have top marks, and the existing students have to approve you. Granted it's a little cliquish, but we want to make sure everyone meshes. Too be honest, I thought Sarah would be too reserved for the vigorous...discussions...that take place. But once she got going, she fit right in!"

Jessica lowered her voice and a look of slight guilt crept onto her face.

"I'd have invited Charlotte too...but she seems so shy and reserved..."

"She...just needs to warm up to people..." Hannah responded, defensive of her close friend.

"Of course!" Jessica responded. "She seems very sweet and very bright! If you decide to join us, I hope you'll bring her along too!" Jessica smiled widely and took Hannah's clutched Hannah's hands in her own.

"Listen," Jessica went on. "Let's stop by Professor's Suffolk's office. Unfortunately, I don't think you're quite ready for one of our meetings yet, but I'd like to make the introduction."

The two girls got up and walked to the Humanities building together. They navigated the warren of offices until they reached an office sign that bore the placard "T. Suffolk."

Jessica knocked, and a pale, buxom redhead with dark blue eyes wearing a black, t-shirt that left a thin expanse of her belly exposed and low-rider jeans and horn rimmed glasses. opened the door. The only piece of jewelry she wore was a small Star of David necklace.

"Hi Chloe!" Jessica said and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Is Jenny in?"

"Of course," Chloe said, and let the two girls into the office. "We were just going over some papers."

Sitting at a desk stacked with books was a strikingly beautiful women with strawberry blonde hair, tied into a loose-fitting bun. She wore black, horn-rimmed glasses, which were quite similar to Chloe's and a white, sleeveless blouse, that was a little tighter and a little more unbuttoned than Hannah expected to see from a professor.

She looked up as the two girls stepped in and stood to greet them. Her skirt also seemed slightly on the short and tight side of what Hannah expected a professional to wear, but not outrageous. Despite her subtly seductive attire, the older women also wore a small, cross necklace contrasted oddly with the hint of cleavage, which, while not exactly unprofessional, seemed out of place in a professor's office.

"Tracy...Professor Suffolk..." Jessica said. "This is Hannah...Sarah's sister."

The older woman smiled warmly. "It's so nice to meet you Hannah! Sarah really became a star in the past year!"

"Thanks..." Hannah said. "She was always at the top of her classes..."

"Of course!" Professor Suffolk said. "She's a brilliant mind! But she was such a wallflower...she really took awhile became a full participant in the more...interactive...parts of our activities. But once she did, she became one of our most valued and enthusiastic members!"

Her eyes looked up and down Hannah, appraisingly. "I hope you'll join us, too!"

Another knock rapped on the door, far louder and more aggressive than Jessica's previous dainty tapping.

Hannah jumped with a start, but Chloe, Jessica, and Professor Suffolk all smiled.

Jessica opened the door and Hannah saw Lucas standing at the threshold, surrounded by four other men--all very large, all very muscular, all very black.

"Hey ladies," Lucas said. "The conference room we set up for the meeting is ready. Can we help you carry over the materials for our meeting?"

"Oh thank you!" chirped Professor Suffolk. She looked to Hannah. "See...we always want gentlemen in our little group."

The large men squeezed into the office and began to pick up the books from the professor's desk.

"Hey Hannah!" Lucas said brightly. "Good to see you again...you're not joining us today, are you?"

"Oh no..." Hannah said, looking down and blushing. She didn't know why she found Lucas--who had been so friendly and polite--intimidating. "Jessica just wanted to introduce me to Professor Suffolk...she seems to also be a...mentor...to Sarah."

"Oh well!" Lucas said. "Think about joining us! Ours is great group to stretch horizons and fill holes...in education!"

"Thanks...but I really have to be going!" Hannah said. "Nice to meet you all!" She waved to the group, including the male students she hadn't actually been introduced to and

made her way to the exit.

Jessica gently grabbed her by the arm. "Hey...I'll text you later, okay?"

"Sure," Hannah said, and scurried out of the crowded office, ducking between the large black men as she went.

As the door closed behind her, Lucas turned to Jessica.

"I don't think she's game. I just don't see it."

"That's what you said about Sarah. And now she's one of the nastiest sluts I know!"

"Given that you know all of us, that's pretty damn impressive!" Chloe interjected.

"Give it time," Professor Suffolk said, unbuttoning her blouse, "I know a black cock slut when I see one. And that girl is a black cock slut. But for now...let's get our fuck on!"

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers