Highland Park Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men stopped the Merry Go Round and one nice older gentleman untied Paul and gave him a bottle of water. Paul slurped down the water and asked everyone, "We are not through are we?" The men laughed and one said, "I have an idea. Bring him over to the ropes course." Paul was taken to a part of the ropes course that had what looked like a giant rope net sling. Paul was laid down on the sling and his legs spread. It was perfect for fucking because a man could stand on the ground between Paul's legs and his asshole was at the perfect height for fucking.

Paul's breath exploded out of him as a giant black cock pushed into his ass. The black man had white hair on his head and chest and hands the size of baseball mitt. Paul felt his hands reach up and grab ahold of the harness and pull. The head of his black horse cock pressed savagely against Paul's hole as it made its way in. Paul screamed as the massive mushroom head of the man's cock stretched Paul's anal ring so much there were no wrinkles in it anymore. The whole tight ring of Paul's ass seemed to be driven up into his bowels.

A cock was offered to Paul's mouth as his head hung back and down from the rope sling. If only the parents of the children who played here during the day knew what went on at night on this playground. Paul braced himself against the sling as he was spit roasted by the cocks. The black guy shot what felt like was a gallon of cum in Paul's ass. The black horse cock pulled out and released a white flow of sperm from Paul gaping asshole. A little troll of a man immediately took the black man's place and began sucking and licking all of the cum from Paul's asshole. After the troll was done, he cried out, "Next!"

One after another the strange men took turns fucking Paul's mouth and ass. Other men who just masturbated and watched would shoot their loads all over Paul's body. Through the popper induced haze, Paul loved the feeling of all the hot cum covering his body. Everytime time a cock would pull out of Paul's asshole, the pink anal tissue would extend and blossom like a flower in the night. Paul felt himself sinking, and sinking into a hole of blackness. His asshole fluttered from the anal orgasms and his prostate was like a wrung out sponge from the hard contractions it had experienced by being rubbed from cock after cock.

Paul came to with his mother helping him off the sling. She had found his clothes on the edge of the playground and began getting him dressed.

"Paul, I became worried because you were gone for so long and nearly all of the cars had left the parking lot. Are you ok?"

Paul looked at his beautiful mother and smiled.

"Can you bring me back here again next week Mother?"

12