Highway Patrol's Lucky Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had 4 fingers in his ass to my thumb and Les was taking it well. I removed my hand and put the inflatable dildo back in, pumped it 16 times and told him, "Follow me."

He followed me to the bedroom and we found Nate on his back and David pile driving into his ass. I ordered Les to kneel over Nate's chest and pull his legs back to lift his hips to give David a break.

I placed the pump bulb in Nate's hand and ordered him to pump 2 pumps when I ordered starting now. I knelt over Nate's head, slid a pillow under his shoulders, which tilted Nate's mouth to just the right position. I placed my cock head against his lips and he opened his mouth and placed 5 inches of my cock in his mouth and I ordered Nate "Pump!"

I started slowly fucking more and more of my cock into Nate's mouth. When I looked down at Nate I could see his neck expand every time my cock went into his throat. It is amazing how some boys are natural cock suckers. I ordered Nate, "Pump!"

David yelled "I'm shooting in that ass!"

He went balls deep and held there rotating his hips as I went balls deep into Nate's mouth and cum at the same time. Nate grabbed my ass and held me deep loving my big black cock plugging his throat and David's plugging his ass.

David and I pulled out and lay beside Nate on each side. I took the bulb from Nate and let the air out and removed the dildo. I got the lube and placed my fingers in Les's ass to the thumb. I asked David if we could both fuck his ass. David said, "Its damn well worth a try, it's just like a pussy isn't it." I told him I was going to give him a bit longer with the dildo and reinserted it and pumped it up again.

I told the boys they were going to service each other. Les moved back toward Nate's head and bent over and took Nate's dick into his mouth as Nate licked and sucked Les dick and balls, cock and nuts are reserved for real men. David and I sat beside the bed and we gave orders recharging for the double penetration of Les ass.

I went to the kitchen and fixed David and I a sandwich and got us a beer. We sat and watched the boys service each other and kept pumping the bulb opening Les ass up further and further. Nate finally cum in Les's mouth, and we ordered him to swallow. He swallowed every drop completely and licked his lips. Both boys were covered in cum.

We ordered them to the shower, it apparently had been redone, it was plenty big for 5 or 6 people and all glass. David turned to piss, and Nate said, "Sir, please don't waste your urine Sir, give it to me, Please Sir."

David turned toward Nate ready to piss as Nate and Les stepped in the shower. Les backed into the corner watching as Nate knelt back to the wall and opened his mouth facing us placing a drain cover over the drain as David and I stepped into the shower.

David and I stepped up to Nate's open mouth ready to unload in and on Nate. We both started and let loose with a stream like a race horse pissing in Nate's mouth then stepping back and covering his face letting it run down as Nate was lapping it up and rubbing it in. Nate was drenched when were done, covered head to toe in piss. We must have pissed 2 gallons. Nate said, "Thank you Sirs, thank you for your wonderful golden sweet urine Sirs."

Nate was kneeling in the backed-up piss and using his hands to cover himself in mine and David's piss and licking his fingers. I reached over and gave the bulb a couple pumps and David threw in one more. I told Nate to unplug the drain, stand and wash me. David told Les to come forward and wash him. The boys got the soap and started their tasks, starting with the top of our bald heads and worked their way down getting every crack and crevice and knelt as they were down and finished the job with our asses, cock and balls and down our legs to the bottom of our feet.

I gave the bulb a couple more pumps and pushed and pulled the dildo. I told Les to grab towels to dry David and myself. he got them, and they started on David first drying front and back, then went to work on me front and back. David and I stood and watched the boys wash each other, I told Nate to pump the bulb. Nate said, "Sir, yes Sir."

I could only smile at David; this boy has some kinks. I led Les to the bedroom and I lay down on the bed and Les knelt with his face to mine. Les took my cock and held it, I said to Les, "Get me hard and slide up, Nate will line up my cock with your hole after the dildo is removed and Nate will lube your ass, my cock and David's cock."

Les said "Yes Sir, your wish is my command Sir."

His transition was almost complete. Les deep throated me once and I told him to slide up. Nate released the air from the dildo and slid the dildo out. Nate took the lube and coated our cocks and Les ass and guided Les asshole down onto my cock. Les worked my cock into his hole and stopped. I told Nate, "Take and put 2 fingers into Les's ass alongside of my cock and make an easy entry for David."

Nate said, "Sir, yes Sir."

David grabbed Nate's hair and pulled his mouth to his cock to help him get hard. David pulled out of Nate's mouth and positioned himself to insert his cock alongside mine. He placed his cock between Nate's 2 fingers and worked his cock head in. Nate, "Get my cell phone and video the double penetration of Les's ass. Nate said, "Sir, yes Sir."

He got the phone and got in position. David started pushing in and Les yelled, "You can do this boy for David and me, you know you want to please us boy" I told him.

Les said "Yes Sir, for you Sirs, I can do anything Sirs."

David pushed in further until half of his cock was in, he pulled out and pushed in again a little more again and again until the had his whole 10-inch cock in Les's ass and I had my 9.5 inches in too sliding alongside David's 10 and that was a beautiful feeling being in Les's ass with David. David started moving in and out. When David pushed in I'd pull out and when David pushed in I'd pull out. Les was yelling, "It feels so good Sirs, fuck me with your massive black cocks Sirs, thank you Sirs, thank you so much Sirs!"

David and I got into the same rhythm, both fucking in and pulling out at the same time. Les was yelling again so I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deep to muffle his cries and prevent him from moving and our big black cocks from coming out. I could feel the cum building and asked Les if he was ready. Les said, "Yes Sir, I am ready for Sirs to dump your cum in my ass, Yes Sir!"

I rammed deep and stayed there as the cum spewed from my cock and filled Les's ass. David was groaning and said he was fixing to cum too. Les said, "Sir, please cum in my ass, my body is for your pleasure Sir, fill me Sir."

David went balls deep and was yelling he was shooting his load and he didn't move again until after he had entirely shot his load. Our loads were running out of Les's ass and Nate asked, "Sirs, can I have the privilege of eating Sirs mixed loads from Les's ass, please Sirs."

David gave Nate permission and Nate dipped his fingers in the cum and was scooping it out, eating it and from the sounds was very obviously loving our cum. The three of us rolled to the side so we could come down with our cocks still in Les's ass, Nate stilling scooping and eating our cum.

Les said, "Sirs, that was awesome. I was very much in doubt I could do it Sirs. But with the proper preparation you proved it was possible Sirs and I hope you enjoyed the double penetration as much as I Sirs."

I replied, "Les, it was very enjoyable for me and this was the first time I had ever double penetrated a boy's ass and he done a fine job of taking our big black cocks."

David told Les, "You have done a wonderful job for us and opened us up to new things."

After our cocks softened we pulled from Les ass so it could return to normal. David and I lay on my backs and Nate crawled up between our legs and licked and sucked the cum from mine and David's cocks, Nate was really showing his openness to everything big and black.

I told the boys we needed to rest a bit and we all four lay in the bed together and drifted off to sleep. When we woke the next morning, the sun was shining bright. I ordered Nate and Les to the kitchen to prepare breakfast while David and I took a shower. After all fun we'd been having there's no difference than taking one at the gym and here right. So, David and I proceeded to shower while the boys cooked. When we walked out to the kitchen it smelled so good, we didn't bother dressing.

David and I sat down, and the boys fixed our plates, Eggs, Bacon, and Grits. They then fixed theirs and Les went to sit on David's lap. David motioned down to the floor. He said, "On your knees boys one facing each of us."

Les took his place at David's feet and Nate at mine. I ordered, "Boys, you will take our soft cocks into your mouth. you will open wide and eat your breakfast off our cocks. Just remember, no teeth or else."

The boys got our soft cocks in their mouths and opened wide. We took a spoon and had them open wider and placed the spoon of breakfast in their mouths. They used their lips to pull the breakfast from our cocks and tongue to remove any leftover. Nate asked for larger spoons of the breakfast so told him to get a serving spoon, this boy was greedy.

This went on until the plates were empty and everybody had a belly full. I asked if anyone wanted to take a swim. Both boys quickly said yes. We walked naked to the pond and David and I jumped in and started swimming. Les and Nate were not too far behind us. There was a floating platform we hadn't noticed before, so we swam to it and climbed on. David and I dove in and headed back to shore. when the boys got back we were standing chest deep in the water.

Les went to David and Nate to me. When he reached me, I pulled him up and grabbed his ass to hold him up as he wrapped his legs around me as he kissed and licked my face and lips and neck. My cock had started to harden again rubbing across Nate's puckered hole. Nate was moaning now. David was letting Les hold around his neck while he worked his nipples squeezing and twisting and pinching.

I heard David tell Les he was going to breed that bottomless hole one more time before he took him back. Les said, " Sir, breed my hole Sir, I want to feel your hot cum in my ass Sir, thank you Sir, Thank you."

Nate looked at me and groaned, "Sir, fuck my hole. Prepare it for Sirs use, please fill my hole with your fat black cock."

I reached under Nate and guided my cock to his puckered ass. Nate lay back and buried my cock to the balls in his ass and bit into my chest and started mumbling about what my big fat black cock was doing to his ass. David was bouncing Les on his cock and I was bouncing Nate on mine, going balls deep every time, felling them tremble and hearing them holler.

The sounds just echoed across the lake thru the woods. David and I were both shooting again, feeling the boy's asses spasming around our cocks. We let the boy's legs down and let them slide down our bodies and hugged them tight. Nate and I turned and started out of the water and Les and David followed. We grabbed some towels and the boys dried David and I, then each other.

I asked Les if he was ready to go back to the city. Les said, "Sirs, I would rather stay with you and worship your big black cocks Sirs. I will miss Sirs."

I told the Les to gather all his things and place them all in his bag. I looked at Nate and told him David and I had one more day off and he'd be coming back with us. Nate was elated, " Sirs, thank you Sirs, I will do my best to make you not regret your decision Sirs.""

I had Les get the inflatable, disinfect it, lube it up and insert it in Nate's ass. We got in the truck David driving and Nate in front, Les and I in back. David and I were wearing thin shorts and a t and the boys naked but ready to dress if necessary. Before we pulled out from the cabin I placed Les's hood on to below his nose and David placed Nate's on like Les's and tied the elastic string. I got the cell with us double fucking Les and sent it to Will, so he'd know what he missed.

I saw David sliding his shorts down to the floor, so I did the same and pulled Les down to my lap. David looked at Nate and said, "Nate, every time I feel my cock head enter your throat I will give you 3 pumps in preparation for your double fucking."

Nate said, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

David pulled Nate's head to his lap and let him get started. I had picked up the Screw Suction cups and reinstalled them on Les's nips. Les said, "Thank you Sir, that feels great Sir, thank you again Sir."

I screwed them down until the nipple almost met the end and Les groaned. I told the boys, you will not raise your head unless we tap on the back of your head twice. I knew Nate was doing an excellent job because I saw David pump the bulb two different times. Les was sucking my cock head licking around it like a pup nursing on a tit, licking the urethra opening, sucking it.

David gave Nate three more bulb pumps, so Nate was really doing well. David looked down at Nate and said, "We are passing thru your town now, do you want out? If you stay there is no going back."

Nate pulled off his cock and said, "No Sir, I will stay with you Sirs if you will have me Sirs. I am yours to use Sirs" and he put David's cock back into his mouth.

David gave the bulb three more pumps for that response. I told Les I wanted him to go all the way down on my cock and stay, I wanted to see how long he could hold his breath. I wanted to feel his throat muscles massaging my cock head. I removed my hand from his head and told him, "You will not pull up until I tell you to Les." I reached under and worked the suction cups, making him jump.

Nate just got three more pumps, "You will do as Les was told, take my whole cock in your mouth and throat and stay down until I tell you."

David lay the bulb on Nate's back and slid his hand to Nate's ass and run his fingers down to his pucker feeling where the dildo was buried. I said, "Take a breath boy. you have both done well. Let's see if we can go for 1 minute, you just done 45 seconds."

Both boys came up for air and in unison said, "Yes Sirs, thank you Sirs."

David told the boys to take a deep breath and resume the position. The boys did as ordered David. Nate got three more pumps. By this time, we were almost to Les's place. I told Les he was almost home. He said, "Sirs, my home is where I am right now Sirs, servicing my Sirs. I need to finish what I started if I am being let out Sirs.""

I took Les by the back of his hood and started fucking his face all and way out and all the way in and grinding his face onto the root of my cock holding him down and pulling him back up until I felt the cum building and moving up my cock. I told Les not to lose a drop, I wanted to shoot my whole load down his throat into his stomach.

Then he was going to clean my cock, so it would be clean for Nate. Nate just got another 3 pumps. Les stayed down on my cock until I tapped him twice. I pulled his head up and said, "let me see."

He opened his mouth wide and I saw no residual cum in his mouth. He returned to my cock and licked and sucked and got all the residual cum from cock. I looked at him and said, "Get dressed, we are here, where we picked your ass up from." He reached for the hood and I popped his hand. He said, "Sirs, thank you Sirs. You were so good to me Sirs and I enjoyed being used to pleasure your big black cocks Sirs. I hope to have the privilege again Sirs., again thank you Sirs."

I pulled the hood from his head and handed him his clothes. "Before you dress, you dress me, so I can get in the front seat.""

Your cell and anything you came with should be in your bag and give me my Screw Suction Devices. He reached up and removed them and dressed after dressing me. I gave him some mouth wash, so he could rinse before I kissed him. He gave me a deep tongue washing kiss and leaned up to kiss David also. Les said, "Sirs, thank you. You have opened new doors for me since that night on the interstate Sirs. Sirs, I am yours to use any time Sirs. You have my number Sirs and he slammed the door."

David told Nate to sit up, so I could get in and he jumped to comply. I slid in the front passenger seat and Nate lay across our laps between us with his face in David's lap. I looked at Nate and said, "Nate, you understand it is just you and us right. You will have our undivided attention. Is that a problem Nate?"

Nate replied, "No Sirs, that is not a problem Sirs. I am here for your pleasure; your pleasure is my pleasure Sirs."

David asked, "Nate, are you willing to get a piercing for us."

Nate raised up off David's cock and said, "Sir, if that will make you happy I would willingly do that Sir."

Nate went all the way down on David's cock burying the head in his throat and David pumped the bulb a couple more pumps. David ask if I wanted to change positions for a while. I told him yes so, he pulled over on an empty stretch of road and said, "You want to chance it?"

I said, "Sure, Nate you count to three."

When Nate counted three we hopped out and ran around the truck changing position. Me driving and David shotgun, Nate's ass in David's lap and face in mine. David said, "This ass sure looks sweet and pushed his hand over to Nate to suck. I think I can get a couple fingers in there with that dildo. David leaned over and let his spit run down Nate's crack to his asshole."

David got one finger in and worked it around. I looked at Nate and told him, "Assume the position, every time I feel my cock head in your throat you get two pumps."

Nate barked, "Sir, yes Sir! Thank you, Sir."

He took my cock all the way down and I lay my hand over his neck and placed my fingers on his throat. I had the bulb in the other hand, so I gave it two pumps. David said, "Oh fuck that is really stretching that ass."

David placed another finger in Nate's ass with the dildo and then another. I tapped Nate's head twice and he came up and went back down and I gave him two more pumps. David placed a fourth finger in that ass and Nate moaned on my cock. David deflated the dildo and removed it running all four fingers into Nate's ass up to his thumb. David looked at me and asked, "Do you think it's worth a try?"

I looked at him and said, "Try it and see."

David tucked his thumb and slid his whole hand into Nate's ass. I ordered Nate to take my cock to the balls, he did as per order, swallowed and stayed down as David worked his ass. We reached the dirt road to the cabin and turned in. When we pulled up at the cabin David removed his hand and put the dildo back in along with four fingers and started pumping. He pumped it till it was roughly the same as when he removed it. He removed his fingers and got out of the truck.

I pulled Nate up off my cock and removed the hood as I exited. Nate exited the truck from the passenger side. I came around and swatted his ass when he stepped out to close the door. I got the Screw Suction Cups and placed them on his nipples. and turned up the suction even higher. He was groaning in pleasure. I asked how he liked them, "Sirs, I love them if they make you happy Sirs. Let me turn them one more time Sirs."

I threw Nate over my shoulder and started up the walk to the cabin as I swatted Nate's ass getting it red and hot. I felt Nate's hands on my ass. I asked David if he was hungry, David said, "Yeah, Nate will be happy to fix us some sandwiches won't you Nate."

Nate replied, "Sirs, I will be happy to make sandwiches for you Sirs, that is the least I can do for your kindness to me Sirs."

Nate got to work and shortly had sandwiches and chips for us. He placed David's in front of him and mine in front of me. I motioned Nate to me and told him to sit in my lap and feed me. I played with Nate's nipples as I took one small tiny bite at a time. I ordered Nate to move to David, David grabbed both nipples and took a small bite of the sandwich. This went on for a while because David and I were taking tiny bites and playing with the suction cups on his nipples and turning up the suction.