Hijabi and Stranger on the Train

Story Info
Muslimah hijabi is groped on the train.
6.7k words
4.24
43.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a spring in Khadijah's step as she felt an energy and confidence that had been zapped from her life following her divorce.

She had become reclusive in the years since her divorce but everything had changed now she was with George. She never worked following her divorce and lived modestly on her divorce settlement.

Following her recent change of mood, she found herself searching for jobs. She wanted to do something meaningful with her life and applied at a women's charity. She always enjoyed doing charity work through the Mosque but as that was no longer an option, she wanted to do some real work with women that needed help.

Khadijah found a job in the city at a progressive women's charity. Khadijah travelled on the subway in to work and it would conjure up memories of being a student when she travelled to University and that one time she was groped on the train. She would feel a heat between her legs as she recalled the events all those years ago.

George and Khadijah would have sex every night and she needed a daily dose of dick to keep her high sex drive at bay. She was feeling a sense of satisfaction after being sexually frustrated during her marriage and after her divorce

It was after a weeks that George told her he was going on a hunting trip with Henry. Khadijah's mind went back to the poker game with Henry and she wondered if George would let her join them on their break but he was adamant that it was going to be a boys week away.

There was a disappointment Khadijah felt as she hoped for another opportunity to invite Henry to their bed. She loved being fucked by two men and wanted to explore group sex. George was becoming more comfortable in Khadijah's apartment and spent most nights there. He did not invite her to his apartment and she had never seen the inside of it. This was mainly due to the fact that he had a computer set up monitoring the cameras in her apartment.

Despite now being in a relationship with Khadijah, George could not switch off the cameras. He would always watch her when he was not with her. She was beginning to encompass his whole life. There was a growing need to control Khadijah as George felt he was losing control of her. Khadijah felt she was finally off her husband's leash and she wanted to explore the fantasies that she had always had but never had the courage to experience. George became extremely jealous that Khadijah had asked him on occasion to invite Henry back to their bed. He felt more possessive and wanted her to himself.

As a way of trying to control his obsessive behavior, he thought a week away without the cameras and any sex would help him get some control over his obsession. He also wanted to keep Khadijah to wait to experience some abstinence as she was tiring him out.

The relationship had been intense and the sex was amazing but Khadijah felt a week apart may be good for them to get some perspective. But Khadijah had not factored her sex drive into her thinking. She had grown accustomed to climaxing on his hard dick every night but she was now going to have to abstain.

It was her first night without George fucking her in several positions. She was resolute that she would not give in to her desire to pleasure herself until George returned. She was committed to a relationship despite his controlling behavior.

The first night was tough and she had hot flashes all night as her body missed the release it had become accustomed to.

She managed to survive the night but she was in a really horny mood the next morning. She woke up to find a hand inside of her panties and the other clutching her breast. She had a cold shower in the morning to wake herself up and shake the horny thoughts.

She wore a slutty red lace briefs and a cute red push up bra. She loved to dress sexy no matter where she was going.

It was the middle of summer and she usually wore long maxi dresses during the summer. This morning she picked out a light yellow dress. She liked the dress as it was a thin cotton material that let her skin breathe under the dress. She wore high heels, she enjoyed wearing heels as she was often told it helped her ass stand out.

She was rushing for the train as she was running late and could not afford to wait for the next one.

She managed to squeeze in between two well dressed men. One of the men seemed young, no more than 21. He had headphones on and seemed to be in his own world. The other man was older with grey hair and a sharp business suit. He was holding the handrail above his head.

It was slightly uncomfortable and everyone seemed to be bumping and resting against each other. As the train bumped and rode along she felt something hard and persistent against her thigh. She presumed it was the young man's bag against her thigh.

The object against her thigh began to move up and down against her thigh but Khadijah tried to ignore it. She was already in a horny mood and her mind was in danger of getting carried away. She consoled herself that this was just innocent touching and she should ignore it.

The train eventually stopped and she felt the young man bump against her and she now felt his hand flush against her fat ass cheek. She sighed at the contact and as she turned to leave her hand with a mind of its own brushed against his crotch. She flushed red as she realized what was rubbing against her thigh.

The day in the office was busy and it kept Khadijah distracted. Khadijah was working on a case of a young Muslim woman that was struggling to leave an abusive husband. Fatima was 24 and was in an abusive relationship. Her husband controlled everything she did. She was not allowed a mobile phone or to meet anyone from outside. She would sneak to meetings at the women's charity and Khadijah was looking for alternative accommodation for her. This was a struggle as the charity was at capacity in terms of accommodation and she was unable to find her a place to stay. She promised to find something for her as soon as possible.

The day had kept Khadijah distracted from her lustful thoughts but as she returned to the subway to catch her train home, those thoughts returned. She knew it was down to her experience as a younger woman when she was groped on the train and it was an experienced that became a fantasy for her. She always liked the idea of a forceful male.

The train was quiet and there wasn't the same contact she had experienced in the morning.

Thomas Johnson was also on the train but he was not someone that Khadijah would notice but he certainly noticed her.

Tommy as he was known to his friends, found himself in a crisis point in his life. He had lost his job 3 months ago during the pandemic and at the age of 60 he was unable to find another job. He had money to comfortably live but he missed the daily grind. Tommy was tall and had a good natural physique but he had recently taken to day drinking.

Despite no longer having a reason to go into the city, he found himself on the subway train every morning out of habit. He would spend the day in the city before returning home.. He had noticed Khadijah two weeks earlier. She had a fresh look about her unlike the usual tired office ladies and their stale make up.

There was a change Tommy noticed this particular day about this woman. She seemed distracted in her thoughts and he noticed the brush against the strangers crotch despite everyone else being oblivious to it.

On the train ride back he noticed the hijabi woman watching other men on the train with hungry eyes. He looked ahead when she glanced in his direction. There seemed to be a hunger about her today that was different to what he had seen before.

The train had a bump and she fell into a man that was behind her. It was an innocuous coming together that was common during rush hour but Tommy noticed that she pressed her ass back into him. This was missed by all around him but not by him.

Instead of staying on the train as he would usually, he usually alighted two stops later, he found himself getting off the train behind this hijabi woman. He watched as she elegantly walked along the streets. It was the height of summer and the dress seemed to cling to her body. He imagined the sweat on her body holding her dress in place. There was something about her that was drawing him in. He was following her like an animal stalks their prey. He sensed she was a bitch in heat.

Tommy felt something he had not in some time. He had lost any resemblance of a libido once he lost his job but as he watched this hijabi walk along the streets, he felt those old feelings begin to stir and there was an unmistakable erection in his trousers. He watched as she entered her apartment building before making his way home.

Khadijah was relieved to be home and stripped out of her dress as she stood before the mirror. Her body looked so good as she looked at herself in the mirror. She began to run her hands over her large breasts and squeezed them over the bra cups. She took a breath as she felt a tingle of excitement run through her body.

She reached down and touched between her legs. Her briefs were completely soaked with her fluids. Her aroused state was obvious.

The week was going to be a struggle and she decided to release some of the tension that was building up inside of her.

She picked up her laptop and went to the internet page with the erotic stories she loved so much. Only this time the only stories she wanted to read involved women being groped on the train.

She was becoming so horny and hot from reading the steamy action that she was pulling her tits by her nipples and letting them slap back against her body.

She was feeling so hot and horny and began to flick her clit as the story became more and more steamy.

She shoved two fingers into her cunt and began to fuck herself roughly.

Her other hand slapping her fat tits as she began to lose herself to her lust.

"Yaaaaaa Aallllllaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" She screamed as she finally came.

She was able to sleep a little easier that night but her dreams were plagued by thoughts of being groped and fucked on the train. She woke up wet and sweaty from the hot night. She needed another cold shower to freshen up for the work day.

There was a tendency towards conservative dresses for Khadijah but today she was feeling a little naughty.

She decided to pick out a pencil skirt and a silk blouse. She chose to wear stockings under her skirt. For most girls the knee length skirt she had picked out would be considered rather mundane office wear but for Khadijah who had only worn abaya's and other traditional Islamic dresses, this was a significant withdrawal from her usual practice. She was feeling sexy while watching her curves and body straining against her clothes in the mirror. Her ass looked like it was begging to be spanked.

Underneath her office clothes she was wearing a slutty quarter cup bra and the smallest thong she could find. It was a g string thong and she felt so horny this morning.

She was always light with makeup and only ever touched up her skin. She had a red lipstick on today which reflected her horny mood. She wore black strappy high heels and her red hijab to complete the outfit.

Once more Khadijah had to squeezed on to the train between two different men. She had her back to Tommy but she never really paid attention or noticed the older man. Tommy brushed a hand against Khadijah's ass but she did not seem to notice or object. Her ass looked so tempting in the pencil skirt and Tommy was determined to grope the horny slut today.

Tommy placed a flat palm against her ass and initially just held it against her. Khadijah had felt the brush but did not feel it was intentional but there was no mistaking the hand that was now resting against her cheeks. She could not see the man that placed his hand there. She was in a conflict, she knew the correct action would be to remove the hand but those desires and fantasies had not left her and despite her orgasm last night she did not want to object to this strangers touch. Once he was confident there would be no protest he began to move it around and her fat juicy ass.

Tommy moved slightly so that he was directly behind Khadijah now and he was rubbing his cock between Khadijah's fat ass cheeks. This escalation was a calculated risk from Tommy, he could sense that Khadijah was a bitch in heat and he was now going to test his theory.

The instinct within Khadijah was to feel the length of his fat cock and she rubbed up and down it with her ass. Tommy began to thrust against Khadijah as he ran his hands up the side of her body to her breasts.

There was now a real tension within Khadijah as this stranger was feeling her breasts on a public train and he was becoming bolder. She had to stop but at the same time she craved this perverted attention.

His thrusting was forceful and she begins to grind back against him. She could not stop and she definitely did not want to. She reached behind her and began to rub his crotch over his trousers. She needed so much more. She began to pull his zipper down and snaked her hand into his fly.

Tommy's breath caught in his throat as she took him by surprise. Khadijah pulled his cock out and began to furiously stroke it.

Tommy was in high heaven and he began to grope and squeeze her breasts even harder. Tommy hitched her skirt up and began to rub her between her legs expecting her to stop him. Only Khadijah did not stop him but she began to stroke him faster.

Tommy had never felt so excited in his life and he was surely not going to last long. Khadijah could feel his arousal building and quickly turned and dropped to her knees. To those around her it seemed like she had dropped something and was picking it up. But as she dropped to her knees she took Tommy's large cock into her mouth and she felt a torrent of semen hit the back of her throat. Tommy could not hold back any longer and released all that pent up cum.

Khadijah got up but before she could get a look at the stranger the commuters began to stream out as they arrived at the city. Tommy tucked himself away and took a seat at the back of the train as he tried to regain his breath. Khadijah used her finger to scoop up the excess cum dripping from the side of her mouth as she made her way to work.

Khadijah was shocked at her own behavior. It was one thing to give into her desires at home but in public it was not something she thought she was capable of doing. She had to admit that she found it extremely arousing.

Khadijah was having a quiet day in the office and her mind kept drifting back to the experience on the train. The thread on her button between her cleavage was loose following the aggressive groping on the train and she began to subconsciously play with it.

She was alone in her office and she glanced at the door to check it was closed. She inserted two fingers through the gap in her blouse and began to touch her breasts. She let out a sigh at the touch. She did not understand why she was feeling so horny. She had more sex in the last month than ever before but she never felt satiated. She still yearned for more.

She heard the door handle move down and quickly moved her fingers out of her blouse and adjusted herself. She tried to shake the feelings off as she regained her composure.

By the end of the day Khadijah was looking forward to be going home so she could finger these feelings away. A darker side of her wished she would encounter that pervert once more on the train.

Khadijah was late leaving the office as she had to finish up some paperwork for Fatima's accommodation as she had managed to source a flat share for her. She was tired and was eager to get home as she wanted to take care of her needs.

The train was quiet as she had missed the rush hour commuters. She was able to find a seat in a relatively quiet carriage. Just before the doors closed an older gentleman entered the carriage.

He was wearing a flat cap and dark framed glasses. He had a rolled up newspaper in his hand. He was tall and was carrying a beer gut. The carriage was empty but for an old lady sat at the front of the carriage. For some reason unknown to Khadijah the old man took the seat next to Khadijah. His hand was brushing against her thigh.

Khadijah shuffled slightly away from him to give him some space but they were still sat pretty close to each other and only a few centimeters apart. The old man unfurled his paper and held it to the side of him.

Khadijah picked up her phone from her bag to distract herself as he seemed to be acting strange.

All of a sudden I heard a zipper being pulled down and I looked to my side to see a large fat white cock. The dirty old man had pulled out his cock like it was the usual thing to do. He was already so hard. Khadijah could not believe how big and thick the cock was. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen and she wondered if she could fit her hand around it. She looked around in a panic but the old woman's view was blocked by the unfurled newspaper.

Khadijah looked back and she was lost in thought as she began take in the cock in more detail. Almost instinctively she began to reach out for it. There was a need to touch it or feel it deep within her.

She gulped the saliva in her mouth and tried to gather her thoughts. She quickly stopped herself before she did anything and looked back at her phone.

The stranger casually opened his newspaper and appeared to be reading his paper as though it was the most casual thing in the world. Khadijah could not believe the surreal atmosphere between them.

Khadijah would sneak glances at his cock but look away each time. There was saliva building in her mouth and her panties were wet with each glance. She was fighting the temptation within her as she was drawn to that cock like it was a magnet.

The hard cock began to bob from side to side and Khadijah could not take her eyes off it. The old man folded the paper over and held it with one hand. His right hand began to brush against the outside of Khadijah's thigh and she sighed at this new touch. Why was this man so bold with her?

Khadijah's hand was slowly moving subconsciously over to the hard cock that was occupying her thoughts.

The stranger deftly moved his hand up Khadijah's body and began to play with the button that had come loose in the morning. Khadijah then heard it pop off and fall on to the floor. The stranger now moved his hand into her blouse and began to grope her breasts over her bra. Khadijah bit her lip and this was the final push she needed as she grabbed that hard white infidel cock and began to stroke it furiously.

The stranger was clutching the newspaper a little tighter. The only purpose of the paper being to block the view of their misdeeds from the other passenger.

His fingers did not take long to find my nipples and pop them out of my quarter cup bra. He used his two fingers to pinch my nipple and aggressively twist them.

I was unable to contain myself and let out a moan.

"Ya Allllaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" I moaned in lust but I tried to keep my noise down and had to use my hand to cover my mouth.

She heard the old woman mutter something. She was sure it would be something racist but she was more focused on what was happening with this stranger.

"Youe nipples are so hard and erect. It makes me wonder about your panties. They must be positively overflowing with your cum juice." The man whispers in her ear.

Khadijah is being led by her horny feelings and this leads to her becoming bolder. She pulls up the skirt to expose the lace at the top of her stockings.

"Why don't you find out? Or are you afraid of what you might find?" Khadijah replied in a low but fiery tone challenging the dirty old pervert.

The pervert immediately removed his hand from her breasts and began to snake it up her thigh. He began to rub the lace at the top of the thighs. This sent a thrilling feeling through Khadijah's body. The heat emanating from her cunt could already be felt by Tommy and he was learning just how horny this hijabi was.

12