Hijabi and the Internet Stalker

Story Info
Hijabi is is seduced by internet stalker.
10.2k words
3.92
21.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always self conscious about my body and looks. Most men want the basics and mine were: I am chubby. My bra size is 38F. 5 foot 6 inches. 26 years old. I had wide hips and a fat ass.

I had a very sheltered upbringing and did not experience actual sex until just over 12 months ago. It was on sites such as Literotica and the dark pages of Reddit that I was able to explore my sexuality and discover my true nature.

Despite my early upbringing in Pakistan I was always curious about things that should have been out of reach as a Pakistani Muslim woman. I wasn't particularly attractive and as I was on the chubby side I did not particularly receive attention from men in the same way that my sisters and friends did. They always had attention from the opposite sex and men would be flirting with them and trying to get their attention but I never had that attention from a man.

It led me to seek out fantasies in secret and what started as innocent interest in romantic erotica soon turned to darker fantasies and stories on the internet. I enjoyed reading stories on Literotica about chubby women and the men that found them attractive. I would often read stories from horny older men about their fascination for BBW's and this fantasy world was somewhat of a distraction from my real world disappointments.

In reality men were not falling over themselves to be with me. I was 24 at this time and still unmarried despite my parent's best efforts. We were living in the USA now and I found myself able to experience more freedom but it did not make a difference as I had no interest from the opposite sex in real life.

My interests online became darker and I had now discovered Reddit. Initially I joined Reddit as I liked the message board style and the helpfulness of some of the groups. But then I discovered porn and the perverted part of Reddit. Someone will be reading this and not know that Reddit is mainly used by people to discuss their perverted fantasies. This was a whole new world for me.

My favourite subreddits related to watching men perform cum tributes. I don't know why but the sight of cum absolutely fascinated me and I wanted to be able to taste and feel it. I found that Indian men were particularly fond of this habit.

Just watching a man perform this would make my panties moist. I would watch video after video on a nightly basis as I touched my tingling body. I loved the dirty habit of masturbating and would do it whenever opportunity permitted.

I enjoyed the taboo aspects of these posts and I was particularly fond of Hindu cocks. This will not make much sense outside of an Indian/Pakistani context. For a Muslim woman the idea of an uncut dirty Hindu cock or as we call it lund should be abhorrent but the taboo nature of it made me very horny.

I would lurk on the subreddits as I examined the pictures of the various cocks. I would rub my wet sopping cunt to orgasm every time.

I found the darker cocks with a thick foreskin the sexiest. I would imagine licking that foreskin and pulling it back to reveal the fat cock head. My mind would run away with itself as I wondered what delights I would taste as I pulled back that foreskin and licked underneath the head.

A part of my obsession with these Hindu cocks was due to the rejections I had experienced in my own life from Muslim men. The way they talked about using Muslim women as cum dumpsters and ravaging them on these pages made me want to be one of these women.

I never commented on these pages and simply lurked and enjoyed the posts until one day. There was a building need growing inside of me but I would always stop myself from posting but that all changed one day.

I was scrolling through the pictures when one caught my eye. This particular poster had added 3 pictures from different angles. He had one with his cock and balls, one focused on the foreskin and the tip and the final one had the foreskin pulled back revealing the head. His cock was so wet and juicy. My mind was just focused on these pictures and I was unable to look away. The more I looked at the images the more details I notice and the more I wanted to experience.

I was slowly touching myself as I was becoming enamored by his cock. An impulse came over me that I had never felt before. I had to talk to him and acting out on an impulse I sent a dm to him.

"Nice cock. Have you done any tributes?"

The message read. I did not know what I was thinking but I wanted to see more of his cock.

"Send me a picture and I will cum on you!"

He replied rather swiftly and it took me by surprise.

I was not expecting a reply and I froze as I thought of what to do. I did not reply immediately as I thought about ignoring him.

"Typical Pakistani cocktease. Probably a man pretending to be a woman."

I felt even more foolish as my post history made it clear I was Pakistani and Muslim.

There was a devil inside of me telling me to shut this man up and send him a picture. The sensible part of me was telling me to block him and delete my profile.

I was in bed and just wearing a long t-shirt with panties. I usually wore a cardigan and long pajamas around the house. My family was very conservative and they had no idea about these secret pages I visited at night.

"What harm could it cause?" The devil inside of me was growing louder and I slowly began to convince myself that maybe if I sent him a picture of my ass it would not be so bad.

My large black panties were covering most of it anyway. I turned on my side and snapped a picture and quickly sent it before I could back out.

No speedy reply and nothing. I had that instant regret of sending something on the internet and not knowing where it would end up.

20 minutes later he sent a picture message back. His fat cock was in his hand and he had just cum all over a picture of my ass.

That set my pussy on instant fire. I was so horny and wet at the site of it that my hand was in my panties in a flash and I was fingering myself to within an inch of my life.

Sweat was drenching my t-shirt as my body writhed and twisted to my manipulations.

My other hand was squeezing and manipulating my breast as I felt quiet moans escape my lips. My horny state was making me delirious and I began twist and pull on my thick nipple.

I pictured that fat thick cock in front of me as my back arched and my body twisted and contorted as I came in a powerful orgasm.

My body fell back on to the bed after my powerful orgasm and the exhaustion meant I was finally able to sleep.

In the morning I woke up to a message from the stranger on Reddit.

"You could still be a man but I imagined you being a chubby Pakistani slut that loves uncut Hindu lund."

His insistence that I was a man began to annoy me.

"Shut up. I am a woman."

That was the end of our exchange that day but my mind would often return to the exchange and the images. I masturbated a few times to the tribute to my ass and my mind would wonder about his reaction if I showed more of my body but I did not message him for anything further.

I visited the page on a few occasions and I would finger myself as I watched the various uncut Hindu cocks. But I would always return to the pictures of the stranger. He had not posted anything since and this added to my curiosity. I would visit his account to monitor his activity and see if he posted anything else.

A few weeks later I received a dm from him once more. It was out of the blue and took me by surprise.

"Hey, I am horny. Are you horny? Do you want to role play? You can pretend to be a Pakistani 'woman' and I will be the uncut Hindu lund ready to fuck you."

He was trying to press my buttons but it was fun and in a way that I had never really been teased by a man before and this added to my curiosity.

"What is the scenario?"

I replied wondering if he liked a challenge. There was a part of me that liked to be teased and played with.

"I am your Hindu boss and you are my Muslim sexretary."

He replied and I replied with a yawn emoji. It was so cliché and I was already bored. I wondered if we were on the same page when it came to fantasies and kinks.

"You are out with some friends. They are all white and you are the only brown one. Your friends are hot skinny bitches. You always feel insecure going out with them. It is getting late. You want to get home to finger yourself to some uncut Hindu lund but they persuade you to stay out and join them at the club. You don't drink but feel pressured to go with them. I am eyeing you from across the bar but you don't notice me."

I felt chills on my arms at this scenario as it had some dark potential and this appealed to me.

"I don't usually drink and you can sense this. I don't notice as you pay the bartender to swap my coke for a Bacardi and coke. I take a sip and it is bitter but I ignore the aftertaste and put it down to the type of coke they have rather anything more sinister. You are keeping an eye on me and waiting for your opportunity."

I want to make intentions clear about my darker fantasies and try to lead him this way. He begins typing straightaway and I can sense I have his focused attention.

"You are swaying more as you sip on your third glass. The alcohol is taking effect on your body and mind. You are not a dancer by nature but you are swaying more freely and moving closer to the dance floor. Your hips are gyrating more freely and I picture you riding my fat cock with those swaying hips. Your friends begin to be picked off as men approach them. They give you that sympathetic look but are unable to resist going off with the men. I notice you are more alone and make my move as you leave your drink and move further on to the dance floor. With the circle of friends no longer guarding you I can smell blood."

The way he used the word guarding gave me a dark tingly sensation. That feeling of being vulnerable to his eyes as he hunts me like prey is more obvious to me.

"You move up close behind me and just sway with me. I don't initially notice you as you rub your cock against my ass. You come up closer and inhale my scent through my hair. I become more aware of you and in my drunken state press back against your hard cock. Even through your jeans I can feel the large uncut Hindu lund press against my fat ass and this makes me sigh. Your hands are on my hips as you grind against my fat ass. Your hands begin to slowly pull up my skirt. You move it up inch by inch as you work to get in my panties. I protest though like the good little Pakistani girl I am and I move away to your disappointment."

I was revealing a little too much of my dark inner desires and he seemed to be reading my mind.

"You want to be a good little Pakistani girl but that slut inside you is hard to hide. You move back to the bar in your own little comfort zone. Away from predators like me. I nod to the bartender to keep plying you with alcohol. Your inhibitions are being lowered and you will soon be at my mercy."

'At his mercy.' The phrase conjured dark and horny thoughts in my mind as I began to wonder what he would do if I was at his mercy.

"My friends have all disappeared with various men and you see an opening. I step away from the bar in a quieter part of the club. You come up to me as I am stood with my back to the wall. You are bold sensing my weak state. You close the distance between us and press your body against mine. Your breath is hot and heavy against my neck. Your hands on the wall either side of me. Trapping me. I look away out of shyness having never been approached by a man so directly before. 'Should a good little Pakistani girl like you be drinking?' You whisper in my ear. 'I d-d-don't drink.' I stutter back in my drunken state. Your hands caress my hips. You like my wide birthing hips. Your hands gently pull up the hem of my skirt as you caress my legs under my skirt. 'I can smell alcohol on your breath. But what will I smell if I sniff your panties.' You whisper in my ear."

I can imagine his cock being rock hard at the last sentence and it makes my pussy just that little more wet. He pauses for a moment and seems to be in thought.

"My hands raise your skirt higher until my cock is pressed against your wet panties. I unzip myself and pull out my cock. Rubbing it against your wet panties. 'Don't,' you whisper but you are unable to resist. Even in this open place you want me to take your horny cunt."

I am unable to take it anymore and my body is yearning from this fantasy.

"Can you voice call?"

I ask as I need him to tell me these things over the phone. My body is in desperate heat and I am unable to wait for his replies.

"It will kill the fantasy if I can hear you are a man."

I was not in the mood for this game. I was too horny.

I messaged him my number and said, "Just call me."

It did not take long for the phone to ring. I answered it on the first ring as my need was too desperate.

We were both just breathing heavily on the phone.

"So you are a man?" He finally asked.

"Stop it. I am a woman. Do you believe me now?" I said in a whisper afraid of waking my parents.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"I live at home with my parents. They will kill me if they knew," I replied.

"That you are talking to a Hindu with an uncut Hindu lund that will be fucking your Muslim choot very soon?" He replied.

"You wish," I replied with a giggle.

"What happens next? Is that not why you wanted to call?" He asks.

"You are pressing against my wet panties through my thick black pantyhose with your hard cock but I push you away. The guilt of my upbringing kicking in and I am unable to take it too far. You put your cock away and I head to the dance floor. Fixing my skirt back down," I reply.

"What state are your panties now?" He asks.

"Too wet to wear. How hard is your cock?" I ask.

"Engorged and ready to burst. Why don't you put it beyond doubt that you are a girl?" He asks.

"How do I do that?" I ask.

"Show me something a man does not have," he replies.

"What could that be?" I asked teasingly.

"Well, it depends on how big your tits are," he replies.

"They are pretty big. Why don't I send you a picture so you get a good idea?" I reply.

"Yes! Yes! Go on then," he says gleefully which makes me giggle.

I snap a picture of my bra with the size 38F showing on it.

"What did you think?" I asked with a giggle.

"Now I want to see those Pakistani tits so I can cover them with my hot and heavy Hindu cum," he whispered aggressively.

"What will you do with them? I am sucking on my two fingers. Getting them wet to rub around my nipples," I reply as I feel an intense arousal.

"You stupid slut. You should be sucking on my fat Hindu cock. Taking it deep down your Mulli throat. Gagging on this fat cock. What I will do to your tits? I am going to slap them until they turn red. You are a cum bucket that I will use and abuse as I see fit," he said in a menacing turn. The menacing turn in his words only increased my arousal.

My fingers were lightly slapping my breast and my other hand was rubbing my clit as I cradled the phone between my head and neck.

"Yes. Abuse me. Use me as the cum dumpster I am, more" I begged him and I reveal my perverted fantasies to him. He is beginning to see what a slut I am. I had turned over on my stomach and humped my hand as it was held in place by the bed as my other hand roughly pinched and pulled on my nipple.

My moans were becoming a little too loud for comfort and I was afraid that my parents would overhear.

"I am going to throat fuck you until you are gagging, saliva dripping down your face, tears streaming down your face. I will slap your face as I ram my cock down your throat," he says.

My pussy begins to spasm and squirts as I am getting ever closer to a powerful orgasm. Squirting is something I have never experienced before despite my almost nightly masturbations sessions.

"Treat me like your cum bucket. Cum all over my face and hair," I moan.

"That will be too soon for a slutty cunt like you. No. No. No. I will fuck your ass raw first and then make you lick my cock as it stinks of your shit. You are going to love it or I will slap your slave face." It is the first time he uses the term slave and I wonder what I am opening myself up to.

But there is a desperate need within me that only arouses me further.

"Fuck! I am so close!" I moan quietly.

"Cum for your Master!" He whispers in my ear and I unleash my most ever powerful orgasm as I squirt and spasm. A combination of this sex talk and touching myself to another man had made arousal so strong.

It was intended to be a one off and I regretted giving my number out. I knew the dangers of people on the internet and I had been cautious all of my life but he had broken through my guard as he caught me at a weak point.

I didn't block him or delete his number as I should have done. In fact I saved his number under a female name so that if anyone looked at my phone his number would not stand out. We were strangers to each other and I told myself that as long as I never told him my real name or anything personal there would be no harm to me in real life.

After that night I put the events behind me and moved on with my life. The powerful orgasm reset my horny state and I was able to think more clearly.

I focused on my work and family as I tried to get ahead of things. I tried to avoid the habit of masturbating but I could not help myself and I would visit the page and watch the various Hindu cocks when I was horny. I liked to climax watching my own cum tribute and it always took me to my orgasm.

My own life had an interesting turn and my parents told me about a Pakistani man looking for a wife. He was a doctor and a devout Muslim. Religion and professional status was important to me and my parents when looking for a marriage but I was not having much luck in my search so far so this was a god send.

He was nearing 40 and had waited for as long as possible before marriage.

The first time I met him he was charming and good looking. I was surprised he was interested in me as I had not ever had attention from men in real life and he was out of my league. He paid me compliments and gave me constant attention. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I sensed I was already in love with him. The Hindu lund was at the back of my mind now as I thought about my future with this man.

Dates were set and within 3 months a marriage was arranged. His parents did not want a long engagement and I was lost in the buzz of the wedding. Shopping, planning, make up, travelling. I was rushed off my feet until the wedding day.

The wedding was everything I imagined and I felt like a princess. I eagerly awaited my wedding night and I had bought white corset lingerie set with a thong. I wanted to be truly ravaged by this man.

It was a late finish to the wedding and we arrived at our hotel bedroom after midnight. It had been a long draining day of a wedding. I went to the bathroom to change into the lingerie.

I struggled with the corset due to my size but I managed to squeeze in. My breasts were pushed up and looked more buxom than usual and the sag that was there was not visible. My thong was barely there and the white stockings gave me a sexy look. Only the top of my thong was visible from the back and my mound was clearly visible from the front.

I snapped a picture from the front and back just so I had an idea of what I looked like as there was no mirror in the bathroom and I was pleased with my efforts.

By the time I was out of the bathroom I walked in front of the bed and waited for my husband's approval but he was snoring.

I was frozen there for a moment unsure what had happened and what to do next. The night had been built up so much in my head and I was excited to finally begin my sexual journey but this cut deep. I got into bed and tried to rouse him awake but he turned away from me to sleep. It had been a long day and I was in love with this man so I let my feelings subside.