Hikers

Story Info
She crossed paths with him while out hiking.
3k words
4.25
18.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

To keep fit I like to go hiking. Not great long hikes, but a hike in the local mountains following circular trails that put me back where I started from. These hikes generally take a couple of hours, giving me the exercise I need and a chance to commune with nature. I have my phone with me so I can still be reached or, if I run into trouble, I can call for assistance.

On this particular occasion I had a day off work in the middle of the week and I'd been feeling bored. All my friends were working and the weather was good, so why not take a hike? I considered that a very good question and I considered go for it a perfectly reasonable answer. I put a few supplies (snacks, drink, small first aid kit, and phone) in my back pack and headed out.

Having the day to myself I took one of the longer trails, intending to take a small break at the top to eat my snack before continuing. The weather remained fine, warm with just enough of a breeze to make things pleasant. I ambled along, keeping a lookout for any unusual birds or any animals. Animals are hardest to see. They hear you coming and hide. Birds hear you coming and ignore you, because you're down below and they're up above.

I reached the top and had my snack and then just stood and looked around. To one side the mountain dropped away, giving a spectacular view. I just stood there enjoying it for a few moments.

"A magnificent view isn't it?" said this deep voice and I gave a startled yelp.

"Sorry," said the same deep voice, sounding most un-sorry. "Did I scare you?"

"Certainly not," I said a trifle huffily. "Startled, yes, but scared, no."

I turned to look at the speaker and there was a big man standing there. He must have come up the trail from the other direction. He was a big man, making me feel quite petite standing near him. He looked fit, healthy, and friendly. I'm not sure what made me think he looked friendly - he just did. He wasn't particularly handsome and certainly wasn't plain. Just wholesome looking, if you know what I mean.

"If you look over there," he said, "you'll see the cathedral."

I looked but couldn't pick it out. He must have guessed that because he handed me a pair of binoculars.

"Try these," he said, and the horizon just leapt into view.

He indicated where I should look to pick up a few other landmarks and I was pleased to be able to see them from up here. Normally all I could do was stare and imagine where they were. I'd have to get myself a pair of binoculars.

"Thank you," I said, handing them back to him.

"You're welcome. Do you come up here often to commune with nature?"

"Not as often as I like," I admitted, "but when I can."

"Uh-huh. Of course, to truly commune with nature you really need to do it au natural, being one with your surroundings."

I nodded my head while making an agreeing noise, then what he'd said sunk in. Au natural? Naked? Time for Mrs Kelly's little girl, Vicky, to continue her hike. So I continued to stand there.

"Au natural?" I repeated, hearing the touch of shock in my voice. "You mean naked? You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Naturally," he agreed, "but so would you, enjoying the freedom to be yourself out in the wilderness."

"It's not a very wild wilderness," I said dryly, "although I'm sure there are dangers that would appear if I was silly enough to strip off."

"Dangers? Not really. No big cats, bears, or wolves in the area."

"I could dispute the no wolves part of that sentence," I told him and the fool managed to looked shocked.

"Me? Are you inferring that I might be a wolf? I am shocked. Truly shocked," he said, sounding genuinely mournful.

"Ha! So you're saying that if I was naked you wouldn't even try to make a pass?"

"Hum. Let me consider that for a moment. Okay, I've considered. Instead of making a pass I'd just lower you to the ground, ignoring anything you said, and make exquisite love to you."

I blushed, wondering what it would be like to have him do just that. Perhaps I should slap myself for being stupid. Definitely time for little Miss Vicky to be continuing her hike.

"So are you going to commune with nature or not?" he asked.

"Not," I said quickly. "You just said you'd rape me if I did."

"No I didn't. If you get undressed then you'll be agreeing to me making love to you. That's not rape. So, how about it?"

I blushed again. Imagine getting undressed in front of a stranger, knowing he's going to have sex with me as soon as I do. It didn't bear thinking about. So why was I thinking about it and wondering? Why wasn't I running away?

"You can't be serious," I said dismissively.

"No?" he asked, taking hold of my hand. "Why don't you check how serious I am?"

With that he pressed my hand against his groin and I could tell immediately that he very serious. I hurriedly snatched my hand away, shaking my head.

"Start with your shirt," he said coaxingly, flicking open the top button.

If he'd tried to undo any more buttons I'd have reacted and pushed him away, but his hand dropped away even as mine flew to my shirt to redo the button. Somehow or other my hand landed on the wrong button and that one also came undone. I wasn't really getting undressed, I told myself. I'm just teasing him. I could do the buttons up at any time.

I found myself stuck. Once I'd started undoing buttons I just couldn't seem to stop myself. I was also feeling very peculiar, knowing what was going to happen if I didn't stop. I wasn't exactly a virgin but I most certainly wasn't a tart so why was I even entertaining the idea of stripping?

With my shirt unbuttoned I undid the button at the waist of my shorts, making it easier to just slip my shirt off and drop it on top of my backpack. And, as you might have guessed, with that button at my short's waist undone all I had to do was give them a little push and my shorts slipped down. Stepping out of them they joined my shirt and my blush went up a notch.

By this time I'd got myself in a real pickle. Down to panties and bra and I didn't really want to have sex with him - BUT - and it was a big but, if I started getting dressed again I'd look like a fool and a tease or a coward. It just goes to show how other people perceptions of us make us act in ways we know we shouldn't.

Blushing wildly I slipped my panties down and unhooked my bra, adding both items to me other clothes. I then quite naturally tried to cover up with my hands.

He didn't say anything. He just ran his eyes over me, not trying to make me move my hands, just enjoying the view. I was being so self-conscious and aware of my nakedness and his looking at it that I failed to notice what else he was doing. It wasn't until his trousers hit the ground that I caught onto the fact that he was getting undressed.

He whipped off his shirt and now he was naked and oh, boy, was he ever naked. His erection looked huge and it seemed to be twitching in anticipation. He took a step towards me and pulled me flush against him, my breasts rubbing against his hairy chest and his erection pressing against my stomach.

His hands closed over my bottom and he lifted me, rubbing me against him as he lifted.

"Legs around my waist," he said softly and I promptly did as I was told, legs spreading wide and circling him. That's when he started lowering me again.

"Steer me into position, that's a good girl," he instructed.

I'm like, "What?" feeling rather indignant, but found myself doing as I was told. My obedience was rather a surprise to me. I don't normally do as I'm told. As soon as I'd positioned him he started lowering me, not very far to start with, but enough for me to know that his cock was now engaged with entering me. That done he relaxed, moving his hands up to rub my breasts, letting me sink down onto his erection all by myself.

I, feeling somewhat contrary, tried to lift myself up and off. I quickly found that that wasn't happening. My muscles seemed to be made of jelly and I couldn't lift to save myself. I just kept sinking slowly down, my passage stretching to accommodate him, while he played patty cake with my breasts.

I finally stopped sinking down, the reason being there was no more cock to sink onto. It was all inside me, a rigid poker reaching deep inside me. All I could do at this point was sit there, feeling him filling me while he continued to play with my breasts.

"Look to your right," he murmured after I'd been just sitting for a minute or so. I did, again seeing that view of the city lad out before us.

"Just think," he said, speaking softly. "Every place you can see out there means that there's someone who can see you up here. Of course, they'd need a telescope, but the chance is always there."

The thought that someone out there might be watching me was appalling and I promptly rejected it, calling him a rude name for scaring me that way. He just laughed. He also put his arms around me and knelt down, then leant forward, putting me on my back and lying on top of me, pinning me firmly to the ground.

That done his hands were on my breasts again, squeezing them, at the same time starting to thrust into me, keeping the same rhythm for his hands and his cock. He was moving slowly to start with, presumably to ensure that I was able to match his movements. Satisfied that I was doing my part he started moving more rapidly, building up a nice head of steam and settling down for the long haul.

I was quite happy to move with him, his cock was doing some wonderfully wicked things to me. I could take a lot more of this, I decided, and urged him on.

After a while it started to register that you could have too much of a good thing. My arousal was high, my insides were burning, heat flowing through me, looking for a release. He wasn't letting me have that release.

I hinted that he should bring things to a conclusion as I was ready.

Then I demanded that he bring things to a conclusion as I was past ready.

Finally I threatened him with imminent castration if he didn't bring things to a satisfactory conclusion, RIGHT NOW.

He gave a very put-upon sigh and lifted his game, driving in hard and fast, pushing me over the edge, leaving me wailing softly as my climax ripped through me.

A few pleasant words and he was on his way, hiking on down the trail. I was a little longer tidying up but as soon as I was I went on my own way, hiking down the trail in the other direction. I idly wondered if we'd meet at the bottom but considered it unlikely. He'd walk a lot faster than I did and would be long gone by the time I reached the bottom. As I hiked it occurred to me that we hadn't even exchanged names. Just what did you say in a situation like this if you met the stranger a second time?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just what would have happened if Vicky had decided that nudism wasn't her style? I know you're curious.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Start with your shirt," he said coaxingly, flicking open the top button.

My hand flew to my shirt slapping his hand away and hastily doing up the button. With that done I bent down and picked up my backpack, slipping it on.

"I don't think so," I said quickly. "I'll be on my way."

I took two steps towards the trail, tripped over his big foot, and found myself falling forward.

"Careful," he said, catching me and guiding my fall. Not catching me and stopping me falling, you will notice, but guiding my fall. I finished up sprawled on my hands and knees.

As if that wasn't embarrassing enough his hands moved to my hips and he had hold of my shorts, giving them a sharp tug so they popped over my hips, sliding further down my legs courtesy of his helping hand. I gave a sharp protest and tried to stand, finding myself pinned by a hand pressing firmly down on my back. At the same time his other hand was helping my panties join my shorts.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yelled, feeling his hand move between my legs and start massaging my mound.

"Precisely," he replied, continuing to pay unwanted attention to a certain sensitive area of my body.

"What?" I was confused. What sort of answer was precisely, anyway?

"By precisely," he explained, "I simply meant that when you said the fuck you were spot on."

The realisation that he meant to fuck me didn't really come as a surprise. I guess losing my panties and having a hand playing let's get acquainted with my pussy was rather a big clue.

"This is rape," I pointed out, hoping that hearing the word would deter him.

"Nonsense," he chided me. "This is just me helping you overcome your inhibitions. We both now you really want to do this but just feel that you shouldn't. This way you can enjoy yourself and blame it all on me, because you had no choice."

"I know no such thing," I protested. "You stop this right now."

His answer to that was his fingers spreading my lips and his erection was suddenly pressing against me, pushing firmly into place.

"You take that out," I told him, only to hear him laugh.

"Take it out?" he asked.

"Yes," I snapped, and he laughed again.

"Okay, but to take it out I have to put it in first. Just bear with me while I do that little thing."

I tried to tell him that it meant no such thing but I sort of lost my voice when he started to drive into me. Up until that point he'd been pushing home but not in a great hurry to do so, letting me adjust to his trespass. Now he just drove fully home, forcing my passage to accept him, making me squeal with the shock of it.

Take it out? Ha! There was no way he was withdrawing until he was good and ready and I might as well save my breath. There was nothing I could do but go along with whatever he wanted, no matter how depraved. (Of course, I suspect that the worst of his depravity was already under way, namely ravishing me.)

Now that he was fully inside me his hands went under my shirt, pushing my bra up off my breasts, and then taking hold of them. Happy with what he had achieved he started moving, pulling back and driving firmly back into me. That was just the start. He continued banging away ruthlessly, and I found myself responding, moving with him as he thrust into me, time after time after time.

I was squealing and carrying on as he rode me. Who wouldn't? It had no effect on him as he just kept right on going, cock plunging back and forth and his hands massaging my breasts, teasing the nipples, and generally having his fun.

I couldn't help but getting fully aroused with all the attention he was giving me, even though I was doing my best not to let him know it. It reached a point where I was ready to climax but he wouldn't put in that last little bit of effort to push me over the hump. He sort of left me stranded, not quite reaching the desired point.

I very quickly came to the conclusion that he was doing this deliberately, holding me poised just short of a climax so that I would be forced to ask him to finish up. Damned if I would. I chewed on my hand, keeping my mouth shut while wanting to shriek for relief.

I won, after a fashion. While he deliberately prolonged it as much as possible nature had the final say and he finally succumbed, driving in as hard as he could, spraying deep inside me and triggering my climax at the same time.

I was still feeling aftershocks from my climax while he was doing up his trousers. He looked at me smiling.

"See. A fun time was had by all and you don't need to feel guilty over it," he told me. "You were a good little girl and said all the right things and managed to have some fun anyway."

He went hiking off down the trail, whistling as he went. Of all the arrogant, know-it-all males that guy took first prize. A thorough bastard in my opinion. Still, he was right about one thing, I have to admit. He certainly knew how to give a girl a fun time.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers