Hiking for the Benefit of C&BT

Story Info
Dominique enjoys a hike and Alan enjoys the CB&T.
6.6k words
4.35
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique was sitting on her couch typing a message to Alan "Hey, what do you say we head up North tomorrow for a hike. I know a great place. Meet me at Grand Central at 8:00am."

Alan respond "That sounds great. What should I bring? How about some water and trail mix."

Dominique smiled, as she thought, Alan was quick to get back to her and happy to do whatever she asked. "Sure Alan, that would be great. I'm planning on sun bathing, so I want you to wear that leopard skin thong I bought for you."

Dominique let out a laugh and her roommate Anna asked what was so funny.

"I was just texting Alan. I'm planning on taking him on that hike we did last year, and I'm starting to put together what I plan to do with him."

"I don't get it Dom, he doesn't seem to be your kind of guy so why do you keep hanging out with him?"

"Your right, he isn't someone I would date although he is fine being submissive to me and letting me feel what it is like to be Dominant. He is cute, he has a good body, and worships me"

Anna chuckled and shook her head. "Well it sounds like you know exactly what your Alan means to you, but do you know how he feels about you? You really shouldn't play with his emotions. Playing with his body is fine if he knows it's just that."

Dominique stood up from the couch and walked over to the chair Anna was sitting in, She strattled her legs and placed both of her hand on the arms of the chair. Leaning forward she kissed Anna lips and pulling back she said, "Your right, I've been taking advantage of Alan. I'll let him know how I feel and where I want it to go with him. And if he is ok with it we can have some fun, otherwise, I'll need to find another 'friend'."

*********

It was 7:45am on Saturday morning and Alan arrived at Grand Central making sure not to be late. He wouldn't want to do anything to upset Dominique or in any way jeopardize the day's plan. He was dressed in a tee shirt, cargo shorts and hiking boots and also brought a backpack packed with a few items for the hike. He scanned the cavernous space and spotted Dominique in the center of the great hall at the Information Center. She was dressed similarly wearing green shorts, a long sleeved tee shirt and also had hiking boots and a back pack.

Dominique greeted Alan with a kiss on the cheek, "Hi Alan. I'm glad you could come with me today. It's going to be a great day to be outside, it looks like it is going to be warm sunny day and we will definitely get to work on our tans today. I already bought us two train tickets to Darrian. I think you are going to enjoy this hike I have plan for us. The trail is pretty close to the trail stop, we should be there in about an hour."

Alan like how Dominique took over. It was so easy for him, he didn't need to make any decision at all. Everything ready to go, she even bought the train tickets. But even better was that he was spending the day with a girl he thought was a knock out. He was struck by not only her looks but how she carried herself. Standing so confidently in the tight green shorts with hiking boots and her hair in a pony tail was a sexy look for her only made better that she looked great in the sung fitting tee shirt. "Yeah, I'm excited to be hanging out with you. Thanks for inviting me. Should we get to our train?"

After looking at the big board displaying the train schedule they saw that they were on track 46 and hopped on the 8:06am North bound train. "So how did you find this place Dominique?"

"Well, I like to get out of the city every once in a while. Just to escape the hustle and stress of New York. And I wanted to find somewhere that I could get some exercise and enjoy the country side. So after a little research I found this place. Last year I checked it out with Anna. The hike was a decent work out and at the top is this huge rock you can lay out on and catch some sun. And I thought today would be a perfect day to do the same, sun and some fun with you."

The few times Alan had spent with Dominique has always been the same. They started off casually as friends which then lead to flirtation, and before he knew it he was exposed to sexual boundaries he never experienced before. So Dominique reference to 'some fun', immediately had him tingling. He wanted to get a better idea of what she had in store for him, although not knowing was a thrill he enjoyed as well. Trying to play it cool he asked, "So will it be a challenging hike? Are we just walking on a trail or are there other activities. I can't remember the last time I've actually gone hiking. You'll take it easy on me won't you? " Alan said smiling, not being entirely sure what to expect with Dominique in charge.

"What 'other activities' did you have in mind?" Dominique asked with a hint of sarcasm. "Did you have something else you wanted to do?"

"No, I was just curious, you said it was a good workout and I want to be sure I can keep up."

"Oh, you'll be able to keep up. I'll make sure of it" quipped Dominique.

"It's not that hard of a hike, but it is all up hill and you will definitely feel it in your legs tomorrow. After the hike up, we can rest at the top to enjoy the sun, and then it will be an easy climb down. And no, I won't take it easy on you." Dominique replied with a sly grin. "I'm going to push you today to your limits - but not beyond. I'll be sure to take care of that."

Alan's ploy to get more information of what Dominique had planned didn't work out. But based on his past dates with her, if that is what you could call them, he knew he was in for a treat. The rest of the 40 minute train ride passed quickly as Dominique asked Alan questions about how things were going at work and other casual conversations on innocent topics like his gym routine. And Alan fully enjoyed the attention.

"Here we are. This is our stop. Let me get an Uber to drive us to the trail."

*****

The Uber dropped them off in the parking lot located at the base of the trail. They both got out and Alan walked over to the large wooden sign showing the trail map. "Wow, it's a few miles hike, and like you said it is all up hill."

"Don't sweat it Alan. If Anna can do it you should be able to as well. And look, here at the top is that rock I was telling you about where we can lay out. Come on, let's get started."

Alan followed Dominique through the empty parking to the trail head. "It looks like we have the trail to ourselves."

"It's quiet now, but its still early and on such a perfect day I bet there will be some other hikers latter."

The hike started off at a steep incline . The path was a bit rocky and sometimes uneven but it was manageable. Being out of the New York City and instead outdoors was glorious. Instead of beeping horns and that distinct city smell there were chirping birds and the scent of pine trees. And with each step up the trail the two hikers were leaving the civilization of the suburbs behind and climbing up to their own private space. After a few minutes the trail leveled off for a section and Dominique who was leading the pair stopped. "How about some of that water you brought Alan. I could use some, it's warmer than I expected."

"Yeah, sounds good. Coming right up." And as Alan was bending down to get the water bottles out of his back pack Dominique took her pack off and set it on the ground. She stood up and pulled her tee shirt off revealing a black bikini top and then unbuttoned her shorts letting them fall to her feet as she stepped out of them and stuffed both the shorts and shirt into her pack. She was now standing in front of Alan wearing only a black bikini and hiking boots. Dominique ran her fingers down the sides of her bathing suit bottom, pulling them side to side and lower on her body until they were place exactly where she wanted them. "How do I look?"

Not only were Alan's eyes wide open but so was his mouth. He took in the sight before him. Dominique's bikini top covered most of her breasts but prominently displayed her cleavage. What he found even more arousing was that her bottoms which were very small and covering very little of her.

"Well, it's not what I would think of as a hiking outfit, but the bathing suit is very sexy."

"So you like it. Good. I'm glad, I hoped you would. I just got it from Wicked Weasel, its a micro bikini and a bit revealing, but I want to get a tan and since it is just you and me out here I thought I would wear it while we hiked." As she turned to start back up the path she turned around and Alan now saw that the back of Dominique suit was only a black string running between her two tight athletic cheeks.

"Come on let's get going we still have a long ways to go." Dominique started up the trail and was keeping a fast pace, not because she was in a rush but more to push Alan. After a few moment she glanced back to see if Alan was keeping up and noticed that her bathing suite had his full approval as she noticed the front of his shorts were showing considerable strain. "Alan, you have to keep up! I'd think with that third leg which you have sprouted that you'd be right up along side me." Alan smiled in embarrassment and did his best to keep Dominique's pace and before long they reached the top.

"Your right Dominique, this is a great spot! And what a beautifully sunny morning."

"I know, isn't it. I love this place. It's so secluded, and being so far above everything else I feel like I'm in my own private back yard. Let's go climb to the top of that boulder and we can set our bags down, lay out and catch some rays."

After making the climb up the rock which was perched at the very top of the trail, and the size of a small house the two dropped their bags and gazed back down the hill they just climbed. They took in the warmth of the sun beating down on them now that there were no trees above them shading the sun.

Dominique was he first to break the silence "Let me lay out my blanket. It's not huge, but big enough so we can both fit." The two laid down on their backs and Dominique reached for the sun screen in her pack. She squeezed out the lotion and applied it to her face, shoulders, stomach and then her legs. And after turning over on her stomach asked Alan "Can you do my back." Alan was eager to comply and put a large amount of the sun screen on his hands and began covering Dominique's back. His eyes were drawn to her beautiful ass as he glared at the taunt g-sting between her cheeks. "You know Dominique you are going to get sun burned on your butt if you don't get some sun screen on it."

"Be a sport and help a girl out. Make sure you cover all of me. This is my first day sun bathing this season and I want a tan not a burn."

Alan didn't need any more encouragement. He squeezed out more of the sun screen on his hands and started to rub it into Dominique's bottom. He spread her butt cheeks to apply the lotion over every inch of her ass and began to move closer and closer to her inner thighs. He took her silence as an approval of his advances and began to message her outer lips between his two index fingers.

"Now Alan, I don't think I need any sun screen there. Do you?"

Alan took the verbal queue and gave her legs a final swipe of lotion then planted a firm smack on both of her ass cheeks. Dominique kept her composure and in a very controls voice said "You are going to regret that for certain. There will be payback. Why don't we switch spots and let me take care of you."

Alan wasn't sure what Dominique had in plan for him. But his heart started to race and his body trembled with the anticipation. "Now sit down on the towel and let me get something's from my bag." Dominique stood up in front of Alan standing in her black micro bikini with her firm breasts pointing towards him. She reach down into her bag and pulled out a blindfold and a piece of rope. "Alan, I'm not sure what you were thinking would happened today. I know I asked you to go on this hike, but as you know, when we've gotten together before, there is more. And it is always sexual. So I want to make sure your ok with it. I would imagine you are fine with the sex, but I want to make sure your not bothered that this is just a 'Friends with benefits' relation?"

Alan looked down at the rope and blind fold and his dick began to swell. He turned to Dominique and said, "I really like being with you Dominique, it's never dull and you have exposed me to things I've never done. You are like a drug for me, I get this incredible high, and after I haven't seen you for a while I'll do anything to be with you."

Dominique wasn't sure how to interpret his response. And still wasn't sure if this was just a relationship of convenience for her. So she asked Alan, "Now that we are here and have this place to ourselves I was planning on playing with you. Are you ok with that? If not it's fine and we can head back."

Alan's face said it all, "No, I would love to have you play with me, I had hoped you had something planned."

"Perfect, why don't you lean back and let me take over." Dominique picked up the items she placed on the ground and moved behind Alan. "First I want to put the blind fold on you. Now, sit up and put your arms behind you for support and lean back with your fingers splayed out while I bind your hands."

Alan's excitement and anticipation grew as Dominique finished tying both of his wrists together but allowing enough slack to let Alan comfortably support himself. Alan heard Dominique move in front of him. She bent down to his right side and whispered into his ear. "I hope you've been having fun today. I know that I've enjoyed being outside and showing myself off to you. And I want you to enjoy what is about to come." She said with sarcasm in her voice.

"With the blind fold on you won't be distracted by your vision in addition all of your other senses will be heightened. All of the sounds around you will be much clearer and more importantly your feeling of touch will be much more intense. So lean back and enjoy, I will do the rest. Remember, this is for your pleasure but as well for mine."

Alan's excitement was so great he began to tremble again as he croaked out "Ok"

"That's not the response I expected."

Alan caught himself and quick responded, "I mean, Yes, Mistress!"

"Yes, much better. Because as you know, you are now mine and for me to do with as I choose." Dominique reached to Alan waist and unbuttoned his shorts. She began pulling them down and out from under him and up and over his knees. She lifted his left leg and pulled the shorts off and then lifted his right leg to fully remove them. "I see you were a good boy and wore the leopard skin thong. I love the way the spandex clings so tightly and forms to your body." Dominique reached down and ran her right index finger under the inside of Alan's thong. She slowly ran her finger down his inner thigh and let her nail scratch him along the way. Moving her left finger in the same manner she did the same to the opposite side of his thong, slowly moving her fingers down his body around both of his balls, finally letting them rest just below his ball sac. She repeated the motion but this time running her fingers back up his body and back around his balls. All the time lightly scratching his skin with her nails. Dominique's ministration has the desired effect as Alan's dick grew and push outward against the spandex thong that was trapping it. When Dominique's fingers reached the waist of Alan's underwear she bunched the front together and pulled it to the right side. Alan's now raging cox sprung out, and stood straight up. "So I see that you are enjoying yourself."

"Yes Mistress, it feels awesome when you touch me and tease me, it feels as if electricity is flowing through your fingers into my body."

"Hmmmm. That's good to hear, because I have more in store for you." Dominique took a step back to view her submissive friend who had more than willingly allowed himself to be blindfolded and bound. She paused for a moment to consider her next step. She had a general idea of what she wanted to accomplish and how she wanted to manipulate Alan, but hadn't quite thought through each step. She rested her hands on her hips and said more to herself then him. "Now I'm going to need to fix that tee shirt which is getting in the way" and pulled the front of his shirt up over his head and behind his neck so he now wore it like a yoke. Then reaching down she grabbed him by his balls pulling them out from under the thong which was now effectively a string running alongside Alan's scrotum and up his back side. "That will do nicely" remarked Dominique as she looked down on Alan who was now bare from his chest down to his feet with the exception of his boots and a tee shirt which was covering his back but none of his front. "Tell me Alan, what is going through your mind now? Can you imagine how you look and how very exposed you are?"

"Yes Mistress, I feel very naked sitting outside with my dick hanging out. And not being able to see or use my hands makes me nervous but at the same time the feeling is exhilarating."

"I'm happy to hear that as I was hoping to give you the feelings of both fear and at the same time pleasure. And I am happy to see you are keepers my yourself properly groomed and cleanly shaven. Now move your feet towards your body while bending your knees and spread your legs as wide apart as you can so I have full access to my toy. And let's see if I can increase your pleasure so as to put these fears of being naked behind you."

Dominique hooked her thumbs around the waist of her bikini bottom pulling it down to the ground and stepped out of them. Then pulled her top off over her head. She moved her hands over her head and stretched her body out fully, drinking in the sun. Like a lioness, she observed the prey in front of her and with cat like motion sauntered toward Alan with her bikini bottoms in her right hand and her top in her left hand. As she positioned herself in from of him she kneeled down and started to lightly rub Alan's shaft with the garments. "Tell me how this feels Alan. Don you like it?"

"Oh yes, Mistress that feels great."

"Can you guess what I'm touching you with?"

"It some type of material maybe a scarf?" Alan guessed.

"No, not a scarf. I'm rubbing you with my bathing suit. So now, you will need to imagine how I look. In front of you naked, with only my boots. It's too bad you're blind folded and can see me. My tits are swaying back and forth in front of you. And the excitement has made my nipples hard. I know you have a good imagination, why don't you tell me what you would see if you didn't have the blind fold on."

"I would see in front of me a beautiful body and also a person full of confidence even though she is naked."

"Not only a good imagination, but a perceptive read of character. You continue to impress, my toy."

Dominique then moved closer in between Alan's splayed legs and started to massage his balls with her bottoms, she lightly rub them over his sac and then using both hands she covered his balls with the scanty material and using her fingers gently rolled each of his gonads between her fingers. After wrapping his balls like a package with the material that made up the front of the g-string, she wound the top of his ball sac with the string of its waistband around the top of his scrotum and tied it off into a bow. "If you could only see yourself now. Naked from the neck down with you dick standing at full attention and your balls wrapped up like a package. Are you ready for me to start working on that penis of yours?" Dominique wrapped her right index finger and thumb around the bottom of his shaft in the form of a tight ring and grabbed his wrapped balls with her left hand. Then with a slow and methodical motion she slowly pulled her right hand up his cox. This had the effect of pulling Alan's balls up with Dominique hand as she wasn't moving her hand over his shaft but instead moving her tightly wrapped thumb and finger upward pulling his skin up with it. She offset this movement by gently pull down with her left hand on his balls and squeezed them firmly. Once she couldn't move her thumb and finger any higher she moved it back down, again with the same slow and methodical pace and pressure, but releasing his balls. When her hand returned to the base of his scrotum she moved it back up and slowly pulled his balls down squeezing them in the process. Dominique kept moving up and down, never changing the slow pace of her hand or the squeezing of his balls. This slow stroking and ball play continued until eventually she sensed Alan was getting close to an orgasm at which point she tightened her whole hand on the base of his cox to prevent the blood flow and administer two swift swats to his balls.

12