Hiking, the Sauna and the Daughter​

Story Info
A walking holiday ... with benefits.
2.7k words
4.35
14.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

My winter holiday and I was back in my regular hotel in Austria, where I have often stayed. The hotel is run by a Frau Drosselmeier, a woman about 50 years old, slim, no discernible figure or curves, long blond hair streaked with grey, hardly any tits which made her look awful when wearing a dirndl, the traditional Tyrolean dress that she favoured.

I have known and stayed at the hotel many times, usually with my wife, but this time I was on my own as she was not a great fan of walking and had decided to stay at home. There was also the other reason for us taking separate holidays. I had discovered that she had been having an affair and while I was not too concerned to learn she had been playing around behind my back, we were not exactly the best of friends at that time.

When I arrived at the hotel it was a surprise to see a young girl sitting at the reception desk, she looked like a schoolgirl with her blonde hair in braids. Frau Drosselmeier was standing behind her, pointing out something on the computer screen, and when I entered she looked up and greeted me like an old friend (which I hoped I was) and then introduced the girl as being her daughter, Heidi. The girl stood up and formally shook my hand which revealed that she was also tall, skinny, with a straight up-and-down body and, like her mother, almost no boobs to be seen. The face was nothing to look at but it has to be said I was impressed that they could both be such friendly, open minded people, although Heidi seemed very shy.

Frau Drosselmeier asked after my wife and I told her she had 'family matters' to deal with that had kept her from accompanying me. She made the appropriate sympathetic responses before telling me that Heidi had graduated from school last summer and now 18 years old had started an apprenticeship in the hotel. She turned her attention to her daughter (who I have to repeat looked to be a few years younger than 18!) and went on to advise Heidi that I was a regular at the hotel, an honoured guest and should be treated as such. She then began to tell her everything about me right away; that I'm here for hiking; that I don't need the ski room; that I eat late because I like to use the sauna after I have come back from my walks, so on and so forth. Heidi nodded seriously as if she was mentally storing all this new knowledge.

She made a few taps on the keyboard, gave me a key and I went and found my room where I contemplated my plans for the next few days.

It was the next evening after a day of hiking the trails in the snow-covered mountains that I made a quick decision that although it was late to go to the sauna at short notice in an attempt to get myself warm. It was already 7.30pm and I was aware that the hotel rules said it would only be open until 8pm.

I went under the shower and, as usual under a warm spray, my cock swelled and got longer and thicker until it finally stood out hard and stiff and proud. With no one else around I enjoyed the great feeling in my cock and how it looked as I rocked back and forth under the falling water. Still erect, I went and sat down in the sauna cabin where I leaned back and slowly wanked my cock as I thought about my wife and her lover and the realisation that she had made me into being a cuckold. Curiously, I was not angry or ashamed, rather the thought of her hairy pussy being fucked by another cock was extremely arousing and such thoughts resulted in the most wonderful feelings as I slowly pushed and pulled the foreskin up and back over the fat knob.

When sitting in the sauna there is very little to be seen through the misty window, neither the outside areas, nor the showers, only a glimpse of the corridor towards the relaxation area. Suddenly I heard the entrance door of the sauna suite open and immediately followed by the sound of two female voices. It gave me a surprise as I didn't expect that someone else would come because it was so late.

I sat up and covered my thick, hard erection with my hands just as Frau Drosselmeier's face appeared at the sauna cabin window and smiled at me. She opened the door and said, "Hello, Heer C, I thought you had gone out to eat already."

I hastily sat up and pushed my erect penis down between my thighs, closed my legs together so, fortunately, my cock didn't stick out anymore. She was completely naked and she came in to sit at right angles on the opposite bench and told me that, ".. I sometimes allow myself the luxury of going into the sauna for a few moments before cleaning up and locking the sauna.."

At the same time I could still hear the shower running outside and I asked, " who else is there?"

She said that it was Heidi and that she was, ".. instructing her in the tasks that needed to be done in the sauna at the end of the day and that she was also taking the opportunity to enjoy the hotel facilities.."

On cue, the door opened and Heidi came in wrapped in a towel. She greeted me with a friendly smile and briefly but deliberately gazed toward my legs before she sat down next to her Mutti on the other side away from me.

I could still feel that my cock was swollen, thick and long and I was having to be really careful as it was a bizarre situation of me potentially having 'on-show' a long, hard cock as I sat naked with a mother and her young, underage-looking daughter, albeit wrapped in a towel, also in the sauna.

I squeezed my legs closer together trying to contain my hard boner but it was difficult because I could feel that my cock was still wide awake and it didn't want to give up so quickly. It was a good thing that neither of the females were great lookers (at least not to my eyes) but even so having sight of the two nude female bodies still made me feel quite horny!

The two were now sitting in such a way that Mutti couldn't see my cock when I kept my legs together because she had her back half-turned away from me but the daughter was able because, although she was sat further away, she was facing me. Frau Drosselmeier continued telling me about the hotel work and the domestic things that she was instructing Heidi which kind of helped to distract me from my cock but I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Heidi doesn't sit still and appears to be slowly moving so that she can get a better view. There was no doubting it, she really was trying to look at my cock and I wondered, should I 'help' this young girl and let her properly see me, an old man?

Frau Drosselmeier continued talking while I kept looking over at Heidi and every time it was to catch her deliberately looking toward my legs. I had to test my theory, so I moved a leg slightly to one side so that Heidi could see more. My big balls stretched out on the edge of the bench, grateful to be released from the pressure from my thighs, and it was breathtaking to see when I glanced down and take a good look for myself that I saw what Heidi had probably seen too, pre-cum dribbling from the fat knob, the result from my earlier wanking.

Heidi slid forward a little more so she could see better my cock which once again had begun swelling and was now properly responding to her curious stares. It took no time at all before it was completely hard and erect, no longer resting on my balls, it stood up hard and thick and Heidi was still looking at it. Mutti with her back to me couldn't have seen that and neither did she see notice that Heidi was looking at me, she just continued to talk completely unaware, so I thought, of my hard protruding erection.

Still looking my way, Heidi nudged her mom on the arm and leaned into her to whisper something to her. I couldn't hear clearly but caught a little and certain that I heard the words 'stand' and 'tall'.

Frau Drosselmeier turned and glanced my way, gave a little laugh and with Heidi's gaze still on me told her, "Oh Mausi, that can happen to men, it's quite normal."

With Heidi's eyes still on me, my cock pulsed and twitched more and more and soon was rock hard. I wasn't sure what would happen next but my dilemma was solved when Frau Drosselmeier said that the time had come to turn off the sauna heaters and that she needed check out the relaxation room to see that things are all in order before closing up. She stood up and went out and only then did I notice that she was completely shaved.

It happened so quickly that I couldn't react at all and was now left sitting there alone with Heidi. I then did the sensible thing and, not wanting to run the risk of 'over-exposure' I used the moment to quickly pull the towel from under me and cover my hard protruding cock. I then stood up and walked past Heidi with the towel loosely wrapped around me but brave enough to make sure that my cock was still visible. She kept her eyes on me all the while.

It was a great relief to get into the communal shower and let my hard throbbing cock freely out and to enjoy the feel of the hot water streaming down.

I thought that I was alone but suddenly I heard Frau Drosselmeier next to me with the words, "Well, Heer C, it seems you have a mighty peak of your own. No wonder you feel comfortable hiking in our mountains!"

She stood naked at the entrance to the shower, looking and pointing at my sticking out cock and grinned. Then she said something about, ".. looks like you've reached the Summit!"

I immediately apologized and said I didn't want to bother and hoped I hadn't embarrassed either her or Heidi but she immediately hushed me and said, "Oh, it's OK, I don't feel bothered, I've seen plenty of fine-looking peaks and I have to say it's a pleasure to see something that looks more like the size of a Großglockner!"

She grinned again and said that she often refers to the names of mountains and that mine reminded her of one of the larger peaks in the region. I suppose it was funny in a quirky way but more important to me was to know that, despite her having had her back to me while she had been talking, she must have been well aware of what her daughter had been looking at and that she wasn't offended.

I don't know how long she had been standing there and watching me, maybe she had even caught sight of me wanking with a soapy hand but, no matter, her talking like this gave me the excuse and confidence to stand still and let her look more on my cock protruding in her direction. It also gave me the opportunity to look at her and come to the conclusion that I may have been a bit harsh with my previous assessment of her looks; naked, she really was quite attractive with nice pert breasts and that shaven pussy which, as she stood with her legs slightly apart, encouraged my attention. (If only she would 'do' something with the hair on her head she would be even more attractive, was my thought!)

The next thing I knew was that Heidi, also naked, was standing next to her holding a towel against her slender body. Like her mother, she was also smooth between the legs with just a hint of fuzz around a delightful looking vagina but I figured that in her case it was that she was still developing and not because she had attended to herself with a razor.

Frau Drosselmeier said, "You were quite right Mausi, it is a 'boner' and not only big, the thing is super big, a real Großglockner!"

How cool these descriptions were for me and also that mom and daughter were obviously so open about the topic.

Heidi came into the shower next to me while her Mutti said she needed to go and finish tidying up the rest room before she could wash. She looked over at me and smiled as she lingered to look at my cock as I soaped myself for the second time. Then she turned and disappeared from view.

With Frau Drosselmeier nowhere to be seen, I didn't know if I dared to continue with jerking off but having heard them speak so freely, I decided 'what the heck' and as Heidi continued to watch me and my hard protruding cock, I soaped my hands, pulled back the foreskin and with 2 fingers around my knob stroked until I lathered my cock from the base to the tip and back again. This was clearly me jerking off but not in such a way as to be obvious wanking.

Heidi didn't move other than absentmindedly washing herself while keeping her attention on me lathering my stiff cock. I looked at her to see if there was any reaction to what I was doing and was gratified to see that the nipples on the bumps of her flat chest had definitely stiffened and that she was breathing heavily. Her gaze never wavered and as I looked on her blank face I felt my climax building.

I turned away from her and facing the wall so that she could see me in profile I really started masturbating not caring if she was watching or not. With a grunt of ecstatic pleasure I closed my eyes and shot my sperm up against the shower wall.

When I opened my eyes I was disappointed to see Heidi retreating down the passageway toward the changing cubicles so I didn't have the chance to ask her if she had enjoyed seeing my thick spunk shoot out. Instead, I just continued to stand under the shower and let the water spray wash away the evidence of my pleasure before going to get dressed myself.

At breakfast the next morning Heidi was serving at the tables. When she came to get my order she grinned at me when our eyes met. As she wrote down my choice on her pad she licked her lips. I figured that she was thinking more about my big, hard, sticking out cock rather than what I wanted to eat for my breakfast.

Frau Drosselmeier was in the foyer as I was about to go off for the day and begin another hike. She made some more weak jokes about whether I intended to 'revisit the Großglockner' and hinted at what Heidi had seen and told her about the previous evening.

Whatever it was that Heidi had said, she thought it was amusing and I once again began to feel horny because I knew she was thinking about my cock and big balls.

She waved me a goodbye and said, with wink, that both she and Heidi hoped that I would be taking another sauna when I returned and this time that she would keep the sauna open later, reserved for our use, so we might spend more time together.

My thoughts went back to my wife and what she might be doing in my absence. I concluded that 'two can play at that game' and that tonight I'll be returning the favour and be making a cuckold of her but, hopefully, with a double helping!

I'll make sure to get that sauna session recorded in my diary.

******​

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers