Hiking the Springs Pt. 03

Story Info
Outdoor CFNM adventure.
1.3k words
4.16
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No man had ever before pleasured my vagina with his mouth and tongue, but today, I told myself, this would all change -- and now I wanted cunnilingus in the worst possible way.

I waited in the shallow pool near the river, a small backwater removed from the main current, for my twenty-something partner to meet me. This was our pre-determined meeting spot. The water was warm -- its gentle but persistent touches loosened up my muscles after such an exhausting hike. I regard this as the most romantic hike in the region; nearly all of the hikers I encountered on the trail were paired off in twos.

Like the other hot spring, this location is quite romantic, as well as erotic.

I would rather that Stubby had accompanied me on the hike -- rappelling down seven short ropes and scrambling over large boulders, past a hot spring, to the mouth of the canyon provides multiple opportunities for the occasional game of grab-ass. This hike facilitates the foreplay that promotes what couples frequently consummate when at the river's edge - thoughtless of who might be watching.

The warm water worked its magic on my trigger-happy libido. My clothing remained intact, but oh yeah, I was ready for sex, and I was ready for Stubby.

Then, under a cloudless sky, the boy emerged from the river like a Greek deity, walking my way in his natural beauty -- entirely naked for all the world to see. Carrying nothing and wearing nothing, as if entering the world for the first time, the boy lacked any sense of shame.

Why should penetrative vaginal sex only be performed by a long erect penis? Sadly, Stubby was endowed with a micro-penis, but he also possessed a long, muscular tongue -- insatiable in its desire to 'go deep.' And 'go deep' is exactly what I had in mind.

The boy also knew how to make an entrance.

"Hello. I brought a large blanket for us to share. I also have some food."

I laid out the blanket, and Stubby sprawled out, lying on his side. He's well over six feet tall, I reckoned. I am practically a waif when next to him.

"Are the ladies in your hiking club here, or are you alone?"

"I made the hike alone -- but who knows how many people are watching us right now."

We were on a beach, after all, on the shore of a river, and would any prying eyes venture to ogle the escapades of a clothed woman and her naked boy romping around on a blanket?

Pulling his strong arms around me, I couldn't stop kissing Stubby, my mysterious nature boy. One of my hands quickly made it to his penis, and for the longest time we didn't exchange a single word. Nor did the boy kiss me in return.

He was a wilderness to be conquered, to be tamed. Then, out of the blue, Stubby blurted out, "it's tiny, isn't it?"

What is a woman to say? 'Yes, your penis is so pathetically small that it wouldn't satisfy any woman anywhere?' How does one politely broach the subject? Or 'I prefer boys with small penises,' a statement which is equally damning for both of us. Best to play it dumb.

"What do you mean?"

At first, the boy hesitated. "Eileen, I have a small cock." Then silence. Lots and lots of silence.

"You don't mind that I play with it, do you?"

"No," Stubby insisted. "I like it very much when you play with it -- but it's awfully small. Don't you think so?"

"It's small," I replied. Then, in an unguarded moment I said, "It's really small."

"Tell me how small it is."

Throughout our dialogue I continued playing with it. Caressing it. Teasing it. Sure, it firmed up, but its size didn't change much. Maybe it grew to four inches. This wasn't a hand job -- it was 'playtime.' It appeared to me that Stubby wanted me to deride the size of his penis the way that other women do.

I added a little more lubricant, because - after all, I intended to play with it all day. Stubby knew that he would get his hand job. That was a given. But he had no idea how many detours or roadblocks he would encounter.

"Your penis is too small to satisfy any woman," I derisively offered. "The women laugh at you. They laugh at you and your small penis. I'm going to jerk you off right now, and women are watching. They're watching you and your small penis. They're laughing at you. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Stubby was close to ejaculating and he would have it, eventually, but now it was MY turn -- not his. And I wanted it in the worst possible way. I got it, several times that afternoon, in fact. On a blanket on the banks of a river. Under the sun on a cloudless day. For all the world to see.

*****

The next time I met up with Stubby was a week later, at the trailhead to a reclusive warm-water inlet that the ladies hiking club stumbled upon one day, not far from another hot spring. We hiked together from the trailhead, and it was the first and only time I ever saw him wearing clothes, which the boy immediately removed once we reached the water. I spread out the blanket and we laid together, just as before.

Stubby was naked and I remained clothed -- playing with his micro-penis whilst mocking its size and efficacy.

"A penis this small is only good for 'playtime' -- don't you think? I mean, why would a woman ever let it ejaculate? I'll play with it, sweetie, but you don't expect me to jerk it off, do you?"

I quit thinking it unusual that Stubby never told me his name and that I knew very little about this boy. For his part, the boy never asked any personal questions of me either. He was a blank slate, a wild beast of nature upon which I could project any fantasy imaginable, an empty canvas, and that was good enough to stir my meandering female fantasies.

I considered it best not to ask questions.

The boy was an incarnation of nature; we women seek to impose a set of social norms to what is wild and a civility to a natural setting, but it's the wilderness that attracts us.

My relationships with age-appropriate men came to a standstill over a decade ago. Brenda and the other ladies in the hiking club report the same results. Men ignore women our age, so a-hiking we shall go. Meeting Stubby broke the monotony and added oral sex to the mix -- something that I started liking in the worst possible way, and that every woman should enjoy.

Stubby once again told me about his wishes that I join him at the Grotto, which I understood to be an adults-only pool in the city. "It's filled with men, and a few women like yourself." Peculiar for a nature boy like Stubby to be involved with anything urban, but so what?

A couple of kayaks ventured into our reclusive river inlet and their paddlers were briefly treated to the escapades of Stubby and me, romping on our blanket. Stubby and I discussed the possibility of the two of us taking a three-day kayaking trip, starting just below the dam and making our way toward a wind-swept lake.

"Plenty of opportunities for 'playtime,'" I cooed, "and maybe your little todger will get the release it requires. Or maybe not."

I likewise knew that my needs were going to be met, this afternoon, lying on a blanket at the shores of a reclusive warm water inlet, again under the full sun of a cloudless day, for all the world to see.