Hillbilly Hoedown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched that man fuck my Martha as I fucked Tina, he was giving her what I never had...he was fucking her hard like a man and she was clearly enjoying it. When I saw him stiffen, I knew he had just shot his semen deep into my wife...I tumbled into my own bliss and released my own passion into Tina! After a moment of rest, I glanced again to Martha and saw the man slowly hump her as they continued to fuck. She must have felt my eyes on her, for she looked at me again. We didn't smile, no we just stared into one another's eyes as I started to slowly hump into Tina. Tina quickly responded, so with our eyes never straying, Martha watched me fuck another woman...and I watched her fuck another man. I had never felt closer to her, nor had I ever been more in love with her! She later said that she had felt the same things as she watched me.

I lost track of how many women I laid with that night, and Martha too could only guess about it afterward. But the magic elixir not only eliminated any inhibitions, it also supercharged the libidos of both men and women. I had never done it twice in one night, nor had Martha. But that night my erection lasted unfatigued even into the next morning. It was purple and abused but still eager all night long.

At one point near the end of the so called dance, I did manage to get closer to Martha and watch. She saw me standing there and we looked at each other as a big muscular brute of a man took his turn on her. She looked so dainty under him, her legs pulled up and bent at the knees. He was so big that his hips splayed her spread legs outward. We watched each other as he took his time with her, she couldn't hide the fact that he was taking her to new heights of pleasure, and I stroked myself as this master showed my wife how it is supposed to be done! They came together, as she closed her eyes and hugged her arms around the broad back and let out a cry that sounded like some manner of wild animal in its passion!

I watched closely as he unmounted from her...I could see his man meat as it slipped from her stretched opening...it seemed like a hose being pulled out! Fat and veiny it slithered out, until the plum sized cock-head stretched her even wider and plopped out with a wet sloppy sound! She lay there spread and exposed for the gathered crowd. I stepped in closer between her spread legs to watch the overflow of thick spunk dribbling out of her...she lay there exposed before me ravished and filled with the seed of how many men...I was stroking my erection as I watched the cream pool under her, I looked up to her face and she was watching me...our eyes spoke and I spilt my contribution onto her matted red triangle and watched as it mingled with the other's as it all slowly dripped to the floor!

We and all the out-of-towners were clearly popular with the locals. All the women did their best to be bred by one...or preferably all, of the new men...and the men did likewise with the new women. The Hoedown was aptly named, as it made 'hoes' out of us all! And that's just what my dear gentle Martha looked like laying there on the bare wood floor. Her tender white skin was red where rough work hardened hands had mauled it...the pink treasure I had always adored hiding in its ginger camouflage, was now red and swollen...her opening was gaped wide in an erotic and vulgar way, the display of cum obvious...the creamy white spunk of who knew how many men was so abundant that it was smeared and running down her thighs and perfect butt...the adorable red bush was matted with even more of the white mess! And in my intoxicated spell of that magic drink, I had never seen anything as beautiful or arousing!

I had no idea of the time, but there were still many couplings going on. The band had kept going all night taking turns to join in the fun. However, the urgent conquests and breeding had tapered off. Martha had been the focus of attention for the men. I had my share of admiring women, and as I later learned, they were hoping to find fresh seed to bear children with since the remote population was so small that it was hard to find a mate that wasn't a relative of some fashion. The men, however, were obviously there just to sample as many women as possible...which to my mind seemed counter productive for finding new seed, which at the time I saw no reason to mention. By the time it finally came for us to find some type of clothing and get back to our room, I had also regained some of my normal mind. The bio-chemist in me just had to get a sample of that potion! I gathered what leftovers I could find into two mason jars, one clear and the other pink, hidden for safe keeping under an old jacket some fellow had apparently lost.

Finally back at our room, I had only one more conquest in mind. The moment the door was closed she came into my open arms and we kissed like teenagers. As we kissed, I was already fumbling with the fastenings of the dress she wore, that was clearly not the one she left with earlier this night. She broke from me and quickly threw the dress and someone's ill fitting shoes to the corner of our room, even as I finished stripping as well. I scooped her into my arms and carried her to our bed. The punch...the tonic...whatever magic concoction it was, still lingered and the effects were still strong. She parted her legs as if to show me once again how she had been taken. Instead of being appalled, I was more aroused than ever I had felt in my life. I crawled between her spread legs, bent forward and kissed my treasure. She moaned and pushed her hips upward and slowly rocked her slit up and down on my tongue. I cleaned her of the mess of the many breedings she had known that night, my tongue bathing her more gently and lovingly than we had ever shared. She moaned as a gentle orgasm rippled through the sensitive flesh. How I wanted to know the recipe of that elixir! But that could wait. It was my turn now...it was our turn, to enjoy this magic together. I buried my love for her deep into the cave she opened for me. Time ceased to have meaning, and for the first time this night we made love...oh so much different than having sex...but now we both knew that both ways provide different rewards, each wonderful in it's ow way.

The next morning at breakfast, Lidia had explained the old ritual, and it was as simple as needing to bring in new blood to avoid the pitfalls of inbreeding so common in tribes and clans cut off from strangers. The punch is a closely held secret, passed down among the elders only. I didn't tell Lidia that I had gathered a sample...no, that might not be wise now.

*****

Martha and I never really delved deeply into that night, either before or after the twins were born except to wonder if Cupid might have had a hand in it all...for she too had done the math on when she had conceived. Oddly it didn't really matter to me, Martha was the same dear love I had married as a young man...and the twins were our babies, and no other's regardless of who's seed had brought them to be...furthermore, over time I became convinced it was my seed that had done the job. I was the last one to breed her that night, and I just felt it deep down that it was I who had impregnated her. I will divulge that we no longer have the same dull routine of a sexual life...who could go back after discovering so much? The effects of the elixir must have some residual, either that, or we were actually transformed in some unknown ways since we now are eager to explore whatever sexual adventure we find interesting. But, that's another story.

I have made some progress on deciphering the 'magic elixir'. But some of the components are not catalogued, at least not that I have found. But I press on, knowing this could be an important medical breakthrough...at least that's what I tell myself. One thing I would wish for if this 'elixir' could be figured out; I would make it available to all who wanted it...because it opened my eyes and Martha's eyes to the joy of sexual pleasure and to a new life...a life much fuller and happier than before. And after all is said and all the praises of this 'elixir' have been sung...it is all but certain that it played some part in St Valentine's ultimate gift of love given to Martha and I... yes, the gift of these two healthy girls we never thought we would have!

The End

Author's Note: I hope you found some respite from reality in this silly little story. Obviously the warning; "Don't Try This At Home", isn't necessary since this is just for folks who live in a magical world watched over by Cupids and Angels. I wrote it for the 2019 Valentine's Day contest, so your votes and comments are especially appreciated. Thanks to all, yukonnights

12