Hilton Head Encounter Pt. 02

Story Info
Our Hilton Head encounter Part Two as written by Maggie.
4.7k words
4.15
12k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers

In case you did not read Hilton Head Encounter (Part One) , here are a few details. My hot wife, Maggie, decided she wanted to have some fun at our condo in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. I screened and identified a handsome Marine who had done two tours in Afghanistan. Maggie loves the military and is quite the patriot. When I showed her photos of Jay (both G and X rated) she immediately said yes.

We invited him to join us on a Tuesday afternoon in Hilton Head and after sitting by the pool and getting acquainted in person (Maggie had spent some time emailing and talking with him by phone) we agreed to go to the condo for some fun. After Jay and Maggie showered together, we had a lot of fun in the master bedroom capped off by giving Maggie double penetration and then Jay fucked her anally with his huge cock. As Part one came to a close, we were all three spent (for the moment) and resting on the king-sized bed.

When Maggie found out I had written Part One of this story and submitted it to Literotica, she asked me if she could finish the story. So, the second part of the story is told by Maggie from her point of view.

#######

After reading Jack's account of the events in Hilton Head with Jay, I would say he was pretty accurate. Of course, he is not able to tell you the way I felt with Jay and his wonderful cock. Jack and I have a very open and honest relationship but I never want Jack to feel insecure or upset by any of my actions or reactions. In fact, Jay is probably the best lover I have ever had. He is handsome, polite, respectful, kinky, intelligent, a Marine and has the most beautiful cock I have ever had...oh yea, the biggest one too.

Although I am committed to Jack for life, I must admit that Jay is the type of guy I really like to fuck although we both know he is not the type of guy who gets married. I could never be married to him and don't want to be. But in terms of lovers, I would like to have him around maybe a couple of times a month. But I digress...

Jay fucked me better and deeper than anyone has ever fucked me. He was simply wonderful in bed and after our afternoon together, including my time with both lovers, I wanted more...lots more.

Picking up where Jack left off on the story, Jay, Jack and I fell asleep after an afternoon of incredible sex. Having two men inside me and climaxing so many times I cannot count, had made me and my lovers temporarily exhausted. I am not much on naps but after a couple glasses of wine and the intense sexual encounters, the nap was a welcome respite.

Jack woke up first and quietly left the bed leaving me alone with Jay naked under the top sheet. I was sleeping lightly when I felt Jay get out of the bed and move into the toilet. I was almost in a trance momentarily forgetting what day or time it was. As the fog cleared and I felt some soreness in a variety of places on my lower body, Jay returned to the bed smiling and semi-hard. I looked up as he climbed in a asked him if that thing ever went to sleep. He laughed and said, "Not around you it appears."

I slipped out of the bed and headed to the toilet. I freshened up a bit and returned to the bed where Jay was propped up on the pillows with the sheet covering only his lower torso. He is a handsome fellow with an incredible body and enormous cock. I have had many lovers over the years and Jack and I have had a few experiences with well-endowed men. However, none has ever had the entire package that Jay has. Handsome, fit, respectful, smart, and hung like a horse, he also knows exactly how to treat a woman. I think Jack likes him and that means a lot to me as Jay is only a lover around temporarily for pure pleasure.

As I climbed back into bed, Jay smiled at me with the sexy and satisfied look that only a lover can have. He asked if I might be interested in taking another shower together and I quickly accepted the offer, remembering the raucous afternoon we had shared. Jay pulled the sheet back revealing that semi-erect and beautiful cock. He held his hand for me and helped me out of the bed. We headed to the shower hand in hand like we had been doing it for years.

We stepped in to the hot, steamy shower and I tried to remember how long ago we had done the same thing. It was only a few hours but it seemed like a long time as so much had happened since our first shower.

Jay and I were in the process of "soaping each other " in all the right places when Jack stepped into the shower. He moved in behind me and started soaping my breasts while Jay washed my crotch paying special attention to my overly sensitive clit. Here we go again.

I must admit that I am usually a conservative, even traditional Southern woman. I like everything in its proper place and I like style, grace and politeness. No one has any idea what a freak I can be when I release my inner slut. Today was definitely an inner slut kind of day and I was ready for anything. Once turned on, I cannot get enough. Jack has asked me many times if I am a nympho. Maybe I am, but on this day, I definitely was.

I soaped Jay's incredible cock and he was already standing straight as an arrow and hard as steel. I love the feel of a hard cock in my hands or anywhere else for that matter. However, with my husband massaging my soapy breasts and nipples from behind (and he was getting hard too) and Jay working my pussy, I was beyond horny again. However, I did have presence of mind enough to tell my lovers to wash their cocks since they had both been in my ass. I wanted to suck some clean cock and wanted both of them inside me.

We finally decided to save ourselves for a more convenient moment. Fucking in the shower is fun for a minute or two but a nice dry bed with plenty of room to spread out is always better than a slippery shower. We dried each other with large cotton towels and both men were attentive and sweet, which is important to me. Once I am fucking, I don't mind being treated like the freaky whore that I am but everywhere else, I want to be respected. Jack and Jay both treated me like a lady knowing very well that I wanted to be fucked long and hard.

As we moved to the bed Jack reminded me that we had not eaten yet. We had not invited Jay to spend the night, preferring to wait to see how things went. However, I wanted him to stay with us so we could extend the Fuckfest. I asked Jay if he was hungry and he told us he was...on many levels. We agreed to spend a few minutes in the bed before moving downstairs to the kitchen.

After my double penetration afternoon, I was ready to suck some cock. I quickly grabbed Jay's cock and started stroking it while Jack went straight to my pussy. He loves to eat me and his technique always brings me to multiple orgasms...well, what doesn't bring me to climax?

Jay quickly rose to the occasion and was rock hard in my mouth. It was a little difficult to concentrate on his cock while I was being eaten but I was able to relax my body and came quickly while trying to focus on getting that huge phallus down my throat. Jay was moaning and lying on his back so I was in a strange position trying to allow Jack access to my wet pussy. Finally, I moved away from Jack (after 5 or 6 orgasms) and got on my knees so I could concentrate on Jay. Jack pulled up a pillow and watched while I worked hard to make Jay cum. God, his cock is so long and thick it stretched my jaws but I tried to keep him wet with my saliva so I could sink down lower and lower onto his dick. I sucked hard, determined to make him cum.

Soon Jay groaned and told me he was about to cum. "Can I cum in your mouth?"

Of course, I responded by grabbing his balls and sucking harder. He relaxed and said simply, "Get ready."

Soon his cock began to twitch and spurt copious amounts of cum into my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but a little escaped out the sides of my mouth. He kept on cumming (where does that come from after he has already had two giant climaxes this afternoon). I sucked until he stopped spurting and then licked that beautiful head until he started softening.

I looked at Jack and asked if he wanted one too. He smiled broadly and told me he wanted to save his for a bit later. After a kiss from both men, we got up, put on some light clothing and went downstairs for some wine and dinner.

It is amazing how easy and relaxing the conversation was with Jay and Jack. It was like we had been friends for a long time and I found Jay to be fascinating. It was especially fun talking to him about his combat tours and life as a Marine. However, no matter what we talked about the topic of sex was always lurking just below the surface. For example, while talking about deployment, he told me he wished he had some nude photos of me to keep him going and to think about when he got home. Lovely thought. Must be very tough on our fighting men to be away from home with a bunch of guys. Kind of made me wish I could welcome home all the good-looking veterans when they came home. (Ha-ha). Lots of hard cocks for me to enjoy.

In time we finished our meal and confirmed that we wanted Jay to stay overnight. He wanted to know how that would work and asked Jack if he could sleep in our bed. I told Jay that was my decision, not Jack's and we all laughed. Of course, he could sleep in our bed. Didn't want that beautiful cock to get too far away. After all, isn't that why you have a king-sized bed?

We took a bottle of champagne upstairs to the master bedroom. We all used the facilities before climbing in bed. I waited until last so I could put on a sexy nighty and then strut into the room tantalizing my lovers. I chose a short black nighty matched with a lacy, black thong. I wanted them to rip my clothes off and fuck me hard, not rough, just hard and fast. Sometimes making love with Jack he is so sweet and tender but what I really want is to be fucked hard. Maybe that is why I love taboo sex so much because it is never about love and always about fucking and being fucked.

Jack was sitting in a chair drinking champagne while Jay had climbed into the bed and with his toned chest exposed and his lower body covered sexily with the sheet. Jack had on shorts and a tee shirt. I waited several minutes wanting to make a dramatic entrance. I asked Jack to put on some sexy music so I could stroll out and do a strip tease for them or tantalize them until they ripped my nighty off. Luckily, I had left a pair of "fuck me" pumps in the bathroom. I slipped them on for maximum impact. I always believe partially clothed is sexier than naked, especially when I have a little help from Victoria's Secret. .

When I strolled into the room both men gasped." WOW...sexy lady!!" They were both drooling in no time. I loved it and played the moment for all it was worth. I swished past Jack giving him a little kiss on the lips before moving up to Jay on the side of the bed. He watched me intently and when I arrived at the bed, he pulled me down and kissed me roughly while manhandling my left breast. It felt heavenly. Just what I wanted. He reached around and deftly pulled me on to the bed on top of him while never breaking the deep kiss. Not sure if this was for Jack or himself but Jay was clearly ready for more action. So was I.

Jay almost ripped my lingerie off and then jerked my thong panties off. While he was not rude and did not hurt me, he was clearly an aggressive alpha male at that moment. I went along totally in slut mode and wanting more. Jay flipped me on to my back, spread my legs and dove on to my pussy like a man possessed. He locked his lips around my hypersensitive clitoris and occasionally licked me labia up and down.

I came within seconds. Jay continued to tongue me roughly and I was not even aware that Jack was in the room until I heard the camera clicking.

After licking me to at least a half dozen orgasms, Jay flipped me over on to my stomach and put two pillows under my hips raising my ass high in the air. After stroking my wet pussy with his fingers 2 or 3 times, he inserted that huge cockhead into my pussy.

He went slowly for a couple of seconds but I was so wet and ready that he finally rammed that beautiful cock all the way to the bottom in one thrust. It felt like it was in my throat but I loved the feeling of being completely full of cock. Within minutes Jay was fucking the daylights out of me. I had my legs spread as wide as possible as Jay fucked me hard from behind. He slapped my ass lightly a couple of times adding to the erotic "pain and pleasure" moment. Fucking for the sake of fucking is wonderful especially when you have a loving and supportive husband who supports and protects me and he helps me identify lovers like Jay. I am such a lucky woman.

Jay fucked me hard with me encouraging him to fuck me harder (in between orgasms, of course). We fucked doggy style for perhaps 30 minutes, I am not sure because time stands still when I am in slut mode. In any case, Jay was a machine and had the endurance of a stallion. Finally, he told me he wanted to come on my tits. So, I rolled over and he straddled me sitting astride my torso. He stroked his cock furiously and I begged him to cum on me. I held my mouth open to let him know that would be okay too.

He finally started spewing his spunk and the first blast hit me in the face. The second one landed on my chin and chest and the rest landed on my breasts. Jay stroked himself until he had milked every drop of love juice out of his massive cock. It is beyond exciting to me to watch a man cum, especially one that spurts volumes of sperm. Also helps when it is spewing from a nice dick.

When he finished, he was still semi-hard and he leaned down and rubbed his cock head and remaining sperm on each nipple. I held each breast as he did so, encouraging his very sensuous act. It was beyond sexy and I was hoping Jack was capturing the moment so I could see it again.

Finally, Jay rolled off to the side as Jack moved to the side of the bed. "That was quite a show and very sexy."

Jay smiled widely at Jack and pulled me to him. I nestled against his chest as Jack snapped another photo. What now? How about a dry towel to clean up a little of that spunk??

We shared the last of the champagne and agreed that it was time to get some sleep. Jay sweetly asked if he could sleep with us and we agreed with me in the middle. We were all spent and sleep came quickly...much to my surprise. I thought one of these men would surely jump my bones in the middle of the night but it didn't happen.

I would not have turned either one of the down as my hormones were still raging and my pussy stayed wet. To be honest, once I thought they had gone to sleep, I brought myself to one final and fairly quiet orgasm. Then I went to sleep.

Around 600 AM I woke up and had to use the rest room. I carefully climbed over Jack and made me way to the toilet. I did my business and moved over the sink to brush my teeth. I always brush my teeth before bed but last night I was, shall we say, too busy to take care of that task. I couldn't wait to clean my teeth.

As I was brushing my teeth, the door opened and in walked a very naked and very handsome Marine. Jay rubbed his eyes and said, "Don't you look wonderful considering all you went through last yesterday?"

He walked over to me as a rinsed my mouth with water. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him with a hand on each breast. I leaned into him comfortable with his body next to me. I could feel his cock already growing as it pressed into my back.

Jay turned me around and pushed my big tits into his stomach as I caught a quick glimpse of his beautiful cock sticking straight out in front of him and poking me in the stomach. He has an amazing ability to get hard and stay hard and cum over and over. Not sure how he does it, but I don't care. That gorgeous dick was magic to me.

He lifted me up to the counter and sat me on the edge of it. He spread my legs and grabbed the small padded stool where I usually sit to put on makeup. He sat down in front of me a tickled my clit with his tongue. Soon I was fully engaged in his expert technique and had a small orgasm. I knew there was more coming so I grabbed his head and pulled him in to work more magic. He did not disappoint.

I rolled my head back and leaned against the mirror as Jay worked me into a frenzy. I can cum over and over and I really love orgasms caused by someone eating my pussy. I was in early morning ecstasy. Jay was still naked and soon stood up pulling my pussy right to the edge of the lavatory counter. He lined up his cock with my wet pussy and told me he wanted me to watch his big cock disappear inside of me.

He inserted that big cockhead and my labia quickly spread to allow his cock to penetrate me. He pushed forward and in addition to the incredible and wonderful feeling, it was so exciting to watch his enormous phallus disappear inch by inch into my waiting womb. I watched in awe from my unique perspective and must say that the visual stimulation coupled with the physical sensation was incredible, maybe because his cock is so damn wide. Jay took his time and pushed steadily until his pubic hair meshed with mine. He was all the way and once again, I felt so stretched and full. I leaned my head back against the mirror. We never spoke a word as Jay slowly picked up the pace. Soon he was fucking me faster as I did my best to push back against the invading cock even though I was in a somewhat uncomfortable position.

However, that did not stop me from climaxing over and over including a couple of huge orgasms. I guess I was moaning a lot because I suddenly became aware that Jack had entered the bathroom and was quietly watching as he stood beside the shower with a giant hardon.

Jay pumped into me and finally announced that he was about to cum. I whispered to him to give it all to me and before long he spewed into me again and again as I had another orgasm myself. It was delicious.

Jay stayed in me until he began to soften. When he slowly pulled out some cum dripped out of my dripping pussy. I had an idea as Jay moved away and I motioned for Jack to come to me. He did (with his cock standing rock hard) and he assumed the position that Jay had just vacated. Jack leaned in and kissed me deeply. I do love this man and no matter how good Jay is in bed, Jack is and will always be my man.

After a long, sloppy kiss I moved up to Jack's ear and whispered to him to clean me up. He moved the stool back in place and sat down to eat my pussy, which was puffy, red and hypersensitive. However, Jack knows me so well. He gently started licking my clit once again moving me towards another glorious climax. I must be a nympho as Jay had already brought me to at least a dozen orgasms and here I was ready for more.

Jack was a little tentative at first but finally dove in and started eating me knowing that Jay's load was still inside me. I love that even though I know he is not crazy about cream pies. However, it is so sexy to me to have my pussy eaten after I have been thoroughly fucked. Jack ate me to two more orgasms as Jay watched me give in totally to my husband.

After an orgasm, Jay spoke up and asked if we would be embarrassed if he used the toilet while we were two feet away. He said he would be happy to use the downstairs toilet but he did not want to miss anything.

I had an idea. I gently pushed Jack away with a light kiss on his lips (which tasted like me). Then I motioned to Jay to come over to the toilet. I assumed all he wanted to do is pee so I asked and he confirmed. I moved him to the standing position in front of the toilet and I grabbed his cock. I have always wanted to pretend to be peeing with a cock as opposed to sitting every time. Jay soon started emptying his bladder while I controlled his dick and moved it around to splash the toilet bowl. I suppose people will think I am extra kinky because I admit to this but I really don't care. I am kinky. In fact, there is an old joke about men being able to "write their name in the snow." Well, I wish I could do that.

okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers
12