Him and Her, Some More

Story Info
FTM husband makes his wife really, really, really pregnant.
6k words
3.84
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the continuation of a story originally published on Trans Erotica. Includes married people sex, talk of unplanned pregnancy, talk of FTM pregnancy, talk of bondage, talk of irresponsible use of a sex toy.

**

They were laying together on the sofa, her on top so she could pillow her head on his chest and listen to the steady beating of his heart and occasional rumble of his stomach, and he could play with her glossy bob of hair. Her body was turned a little to the side to accommodate the bulge of her tummy.

He was complaining about his weight. Again.

"Baby, I wouldn't change a single thing about you. Not even your belly."

"Really?"

"Really. I think you don't know how good looking you actually are."

"Even with the belly."

"Even with the belly. Especially with the belly. So don't let it get much bigger, but don't lose it either."

"No, ma'am." He smooched her forehead. "Since you like it so much. Isn't there anything about me you'd change?"

"Nothing." She kissed the edge of his beard. "Well. Maybe your hairy ass and your weird toenails. But we can fix that with a waxing and a pedicure."

He laughed. "You wouldn't want me to have a natural dick? I wouldn't mind having a natural dick." As soon as the words were out of his mouth he regretted them. This was sensitive. They'd talked about taking out a HELOC so he could look into phalloplasty or the other procedure, the one he could never pronounce, but in the end had ruled it out. What he wanted was the kind of dick cis men had, the kind they had from birth, and that wasn't an option, and if it were he would have sold his fucking soul.

She pondered. She liked talking about his body, real or imaginary. "And what would you do with your natural dick?"

The subject was a sore one, but he had brought it up, so he decided to roll with it. "Make you pregnant."

"Baby, you already made me pregnant. Can't you tell from how I'm squashing you?" She turned a little to show him how her belly protruded, round and firm, already pressing out the front of a pair of maternity jeans.

"You're not squashing me. You weigh negative pounds. But do you want to let me sit up?"

They sat up, untangling themselves from each other, and he leaned in to kiss her and slipped a hand into her waistband.

"Oh, hey, I guess I did make you pregnant," he said. "Would you look at that."

"Yes you did," she sighed. "Rub my belly, will you?"

He pushed the waistband of her jeans down until a little fluff of pubic hair poked out and stroked her stretched skin. As always, the velvet of her flesh enchanted him. He had one hand on the small of her back and the other on her tummy, pressing carefully, feeling the swell of her uterus deep inside, a little rounder every day now.

"So are you surprised yet?"

"Yes, baby, the best surprise ever."

"With a natural dick I might make you even more pregnant. Would you like that?"

She giggled. "Baby, I don't think it works that way."

"It might," he said. "That rule might only be for cis guys, not for guys like me, whose dicks grew later on."

She reached for his groin. "And is your dick growing now?"

"Might be."

"Well, we'd better find out."

He sucked in his dad belly so she could unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans one-handed.

She kissed him. "I'm a little afraid of what you're going to do with this new dick of yours," she told him. "Even without it, you've already filled me with your babies. Mmm. Slide your hand a little lower."

"Your belly does feel full," he acknowledged, and kissed her in return. He toyed with her hair a moment, and then slid a finger into her damp cleft and found her clitoris. "I wouldn't want to make you pop."

"I might pop anyway, if I keep swelling up like this." She wriggled a bit, adjusting herself into his hand.

"No," he said. "I won't let you. No popping allowed on my watch. Change of position?"

"No," she said. "This is nice."

"Sure?"

"Sure," she said. "But, you know. It might not be fair, not to let you use that fancy new dick. I might need to give you a hall pass."

"And what am I going to do with my hall pass?" he asked, laughing. "You keep me pretty busy right here at home."

"Oh, I'm sure you could get busier," she told him. "Of course, there would be consequences."

He kissed her, feeling his body warm to her storytelling. "What kind of consequences?"

"You'd probably make them all pregnant. With your magic dick."

"'Them all'? How many are we talking about here?" He kissed her again. "It sounds like I might be a pretty bad guy, with my dick and its hall pass."

"Lots," she said, kissing him back. "Lots and lots. And yes. You're very, very bad. Let me see." She raised a finger to her lips, fake-thoughtful. "Hm. A college girl, just barely 21, out for a night in one of those gross, sticky bars, and you both have beer goggles, so she doesn't notice that you're about 20 years too old for her, and you don't notice that she's too young. And you wear a condom, because you're not an asshole--or are you? In this story, do you want to be an asshole?"

"I think I want to be an asshole," he said. "Maybe I'm the kind of asshole who gets what he wants and doesn't really care what happens to the chick. I've always wondered what it would be like to be that kind of guy."

"Ok. So you do it in her little dorm room bed, and you might be an asshole, but you please her, because you're a grown man and not some shitty college guy."

"How do I please her?" he asked, still stroking her private place.

"Like you're doing now, hmm, don't stop baby, and then with your mouth, and then you put it in her. And it's very big, and it's very satisfying. And no condom. She says she's on the pill, but who knows? Young girls are messy."

"So that's one done for," he said. "What about the others?"

"Hm," she said. "Should we adjourn to bed, if we're going to do this?"

He pulled her to her feet, scooped her up into his arms, and headed for the stairs. In their bedroom they stripped each other, kissing and stroking, before he pulled on his harness and dick and they dived beneath the covers.

She pushed him onto his back so she could sidle up next to him, pressing her tummy into his side and laying her head on his shoulder. A hand crab-walked down his furry chest and stomach to his groin, taking hold of his dick and stroking it firmly, just as if it were flesh, then slipping beneath to find his tight erection.

HIs hips rose involuntarily into her grasp. "Oh god, that's it."

"So you've impregnated that poor sweet college girl," she resumed. "Next up is a stripper at your buddy's bachelor party."

He groaned. "Do I have a hall pass there too?"

"Of course you do. I know you're not a cheater. And so she does her little show, and she stays late to party with the guys, because there's booze and weed and just a little bit of coke, and you're drunk, and she's drunk, and she takes you into the spare room and rides you like a pony."

"Like a pony, huh. And do I have to pay for this, uh, this riding? Or is she doing me just for fun?"

"For fun, of course, once she got a glimpse of that dick. She's a stripper, so of course she's a bit of a slut, but not in the bad way--"

"Oh no," he said, laughing. "Of course not in the bad way."

"And she's going to show you all kinds of new tricks, and you're going to bring them home and show them to me."

"And that's all? Just those two?"

"Mmmm, no. I haven't even gotten to the trans boy yet."

"A trans boy? But I'm not into guys."

"You're into this one. You make an exception for him. You're out with your other friend, the gay one, and this time he takes you to one of his bars rather than going to one of yours. And there ..." She stroked him a little more firmly, and he grunted and sighed. "There you meet the prettiest twink you've ever seen in your life. Slim build, flat chest, big dark eyes, black nail polish. And he is All. Over. You. Luckily, he likes the daddy type."

He chuckled. "He likes my fat belly and gray beard, you mean."

"Well, who wouldn't? A gray beard is very handsome and your belly makes you look established while also being soft and nice to cuddle with."

"Heh. If you say so. And so I take advantage of this boy?"

"Oh, I wouldn't call it taking advantage. He's on a high dose of testosterone, and you know what that does to a man."

He laughed again. "So what do we do, do I take him out back? Up against the wall? Into the darkroom?"

"Up against the wall, dirty and rough, just the way he wants it. In both of his holes. And he thinks the T will make him infertile, and of course, well. Oops."

He'd been gold star before he was a man, and as a man, he was straight. So why did that idea excite him so much? Throwing the pretty twink up against an alley wall, pressing his belly into the kid's back and the kid's belly--a lot flatter--into the rough brick, reaching around to unbuckle his belt, yank his skinny jeans and gay little underwear down his thighs.

Jesus.

Reaching for another dick, wanting to know what it would feel like, rising into his palm (he'd never handled one).

Finding a damp, eager puss instead.

What's this? What have we here?

"Oh baby, you like this one," she said to him. Her fingers clenched him. "We might have to find you a little twink boyfriend for real."

When he came, he came hard, back arched, belly muscles spasming, body baking out heat.

"Jesus Christ, the things you do to me."

"That's my job, baby." She kissed his sweaty forehead.

"And what about my job," he said. "What's my job in this, ah, scenario?"

"In the short run," she said, "it's to return the, ah, favor that I just gave you. In the long run ..."

He rolled her onto her back, tummy poking up, so he could stroke her swollen, silky body and begin to tease her, starting around the edges of her pubic hair, just the way she liked.

"So I'm going to have these kids running around in the world," he said. "Kids I don't know about."

"Oh," she said, "You're going to know. They're all going to show up here. All of your pregnant people. One right after the other. Needing a place to stay."

"Oh shit," he said. "All of them?"

"All of them. College girl first. She went home for the holidays. The weather was cold so she could hide her pregnant tummy in a big sweater and stretchy pants, but her little sister caught her changing." She put her hands to her own belly. "Wow, what a fuss. The whole family was there. Grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, friends. Old teachers from school. All of them looking at her when her mother made her pull up her sweater and show them how round her tummy was and explain what she'd been doing to make it like that. A one night stand. With a man old enough to be her father. A strumpet. A jezebel. A fallen woman. And what are you going to do, turn her away when she doesn't have anywhere else to go?"

"Sure," he said. "I'm an asshole but not that much of an asshole. She'll have to stay. So who's next? The stripper?"

"Mm hmm. She has roommates. Late night girls who won't want to live with a newborn. Also her boss put her on the day shift once she started to show, and she's having trouble making rent."

"That's a shame," he said. "Some guys like that. It's just so ... fucking primal. And you know for a fact the girl puts out."

"Monster," she said affectionately.

"Says the girl who put out, and now she's full of babies." He leaned over to kiss her. "And then the trans guy? He's the last?"

"For now," she said. "When he finally shows up his poor belly is so swollen his tee shirt won't even cover it. His jeans won't even button. You'll have to find him something decent to wear from your closet. He'll have to sleep in the study because he can't share a room with girls."

"Jeez," he said. "Did I give him twins or something?"

"Maybe. Or maybe he's just one of those little short trans guys who look like pixies, or elves, barely even five feet tall, and you make big kids with that dick of yours."

"Speaking of dicks," he said, and took his hand back, licked it clean, tasting her salt and sweetness, and rolled on top of her, holding his weight with his arms to keep himself off her tummy. Before he knew it she had him by the butt cheeks and she was guiding him in.

Before they slept, he asked her what all he'd have to do for all these pregnant people, other than give them a place to stay until they could have their babies. Call an adoption agency and tell them there was a bulk shipment coming in? Stock up on pickles and ice cream?

"You'll have to satisfy their food cravings, of course, that's only reasonable," she told him, her head nestled on his chest and her hand on his stomach. "And you'll also have to satisfy all their sexual needs. They might not like being pregnant, but it makes them very, very horny."

"You'll have to tell me what that will look like," he said sleepily. "In the morning. Tell me what I'll have to do to them. And whether you think they'll explore each other's bodies, too. If I'm not available. I feel like that trans boy might get around, even with his belly all swollen. Even if he has to wear my boring dad clothes. Maybe the stripper will show him what to do, if he wants to give girls a try. T makes some guys ... curious. And where are you in this story? Are you here too?"

"Of course I am. I'm your wife. Where else would I be? And even though they're all pregnant, I'm the pregnantest."

**

They had gone with a different donor, this time. One who looked more like him. A little taller, because most cis guys were (he wasn't a bad height for a guy like him, almost 5'8", but the donor was closer to six feet). Same brown eyes and dark hair. Same solid build. Same talent for math.

They agreed that they'd try it at home, first, before they paid for IVF. It would feel more natural that way.

And now they lay in a tangle, his soft belly pressed against her flat one, which she didn't seem to mind, foreheads touching, breath mingling. They'd ordered Thai for dinner.

"Hey," he said. "Guess what I'm going to do." He kissed her, tasting cardamom and honey on her lips.

"What, baby? What are you going to do? Is it something I'll like?"

"I sure hope so." He kissed her again, and then rolled them over so she lay on her back, vulnerable, exposed, and he could prod her legs open with his knee. "I sure hope it's something you'll like."

"But what is it going to be?"

"I don't know if I'm going to tell you," he said. "Since you haven't guessed yet."

"Creating a little suspense, huh."

"A little suspense," he agreed. And kissed her. And kissed her some more, working his way down the long line of her throat, down her smooth chest, dallying a bit with her still-perky boobs, and then down her lean belly, firm and tight once more after the baby she'd had for her sister, and then pausing at her pubic triangle. It was more familiar to him than his own body, which sometimes even now felt alien and wrong, but it still made his breath come short. Her neatly trimmed hair, her tidy folds, the musky smell of her, the way the muscles of her inner thighs thrummed with anticipation.

Propping himself on his elbows, he stroked her thighs, the creases where leg ended and pussy began, the ruffly lips, the glossy hair, dipping a finger now and then into her private heat, and when her hips began to flex involuntarily, he ducked his head and found her clitoris with his mouth.

She came smoothly, easily, quietly, gasping her polite little gasps and stroking his hair back from his forehead. Her thighs were damp with sweat, and he licked a salty stripe down each one before he reached for the sperm sample he'd left on the night table.

"Oh gosh," she said. "Is that something to do with my surprise?"

"Something to do with it, yes," he agreed. "Have you guessed what it is yet?"

"No, and you still won't tell me what it is." She gave a fake pout.

"Nope," he said cheerfully.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to remain in suspense."

"That's the plan," he told her, and slipped the syringe inside.

When the sperm was in her, on its blind way through her inner workings towards, he hoped, her waiting egg, he kissed his way back up her body, lingering for a moment over her belly. His lips found her mouth, and her hand found his dick, stroking it with a lingering motion, just as if it were flesh capable of arousal. He let her handle him, thrusting gently into her palm, and then he withdrew himself and slid smoothly, silkily, into her puss.

"Oh, that's so nice," she said. "Just like that. Is this my surprise?"

"Mmph. Part of it, maybe."

They kissed, moving slowly together, in a rhythm they'd been practicing for a decade. When her hips began to reach for his, wriggling a little to get the proper angle, to pull him deeper, he felt his body warm, heat baking out from his core, and sweat dripped down his hairy chest and round stomach, dropping onto her smoother, lither form.

"Sorry," he gasped. "I'm gross and dripping on you."

She pulled him down so their bodies pressed together. "You're just too hot," she said. "My bear man. Come here." She kissed his mouth and his heavy beard, fisted a hand in his hair and pulled it just a little, in a way that made him haul in breath, grasped his butt cheek with the other.

His pace quickened and they stopped trying to talk. Everything that came out of them then was pants and moans, grunts and blasphemous mumbles. He dropped a hand to his groin, holding his weight on the other arm, which began to ache from the strain, adjusted the strap and harness against his bottom growth, drove into her harder than before, so hard the force of them smacked the iron bedframe against the wall--clong clong clong clong--felt her body shudder beneath him and heard her breathy squeal, and finished.

"Oh baby. Oh sweetheart. That was a hell of a surprise."

He was slumped forward with his head on her shoulder, legs still trembling. After a moment, he withdrew himself and rolled onto his side so he could stroke her body and stare at her, blurry without his glasses and dim in the low light.

When he could speak, he said, "That wasn't even all of it. But ... I think I'll let you wait for the rest. Maybe in a few months, when your belly starts to grow."

"Why would the surprise make my belly grow?" She asked, all fake innocence. They had played this game before. "Wait. I know this. Darling, did you put a baby in me?"

"Maybe. Probably. Almost certainly. Do you think it'll be twins?"

She pushed him back onto his pillow. Now it was her turn to caress him, tracing the powerful muscles of his chest and shoulders before sliding down to rest on his padded belly--he lifted four nights a week, but liked food and alcohol too much to really lean out.

"I think it'll be twins," she said. "I think you're just that much of a man. So virile. It seems reasonable that you'd make a girl really, really, pregnant."

"Super pregnant," he said. "Double pregnant. Maybe triple?"

"Don't be greedy," she said, smooched his nose, settled her head in the hollow between his shoulder and his pec, and fell asleep.

**

Over Sunday morning coffee (regular for him, half caff for her), she said, "I've been thinking."

"Hm?"

"I don't think that trans boy gets around. I think he keeps to himself because he's shy about his big belly, he's embarrassed to be such a pregnant man. I'm thinking it's the two girls who get together."

"Lesbian lovers," he said. "I like it."

"You know how straight girls cross the line sometimes."

"I do," he said. "I seem to remember something about my roommate, sophomore year. That femme-on-femme dynamic, though, you'll have to tell me about that. I don't know what it's like when everybody's all girly together."

"Well," she said. "Sometimes it starts off just as friendship stuff. Girls can be very intimate, you know. Doing each other's hair and makeup, asking for clothes advice, boy advice. Telling each other secrets. Maybe the two of them are doing that. The stripper is teaching the college girl how to loosen up a little bit. It's ok to be a little wild sometimes, to embrace the power of your feminine sexuality. And the college girl helps her to soften her look, in case she interviews for an office job or something, and talks to her about taking the GED and going back to school, because she's really smart, as well as, like, super pretty. And maybe one of them feels her baby kicking, and puts the other one's hand on her tummy so she can feel it too. Before you know it..."

12