Him Pt. 02

Story Info
The charade continues as I go through her to get to him.
4.7k words
4.66
3.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that?" Austin yelled at me when he called Monday morning. He drives a truck for a living and our conversations happen while he is at work. I can't tell you how many exits he has missed while talking to me.

"That was me being selfish for once." I replied. I was back home, a couple states away from Louisiana. After leaving Austin and Marie, I went to my hotel, gathered my things, and caught the next flight to New Mexico. "After our last couple of missed connections, I couldn't wait any more. I had to see and touch you. I'm sorry if I messed things up for you and Marie. That wasn't my intent."

All I hear is silence. Thinking that he drove into a dead zone, I was about to hang up.

"You didn't mess things up. It was incredible. For both of us. Marie can't stop talking about it. She was regretting not getting your phone number to stay in touch and hang out. But then, she believes you are living in Louisiana. Did you move here?" He asks me in a calm tone.

"No. I am still in New Mexico. I am home now. I came back after I left you on Friday night. I didn't want to go full stalker mode on you. It wouldn't be fair to either of us if I did. I am so jealous of her, that I had to meet her, get to know her in order to get close to you, if only for an evening. She is a good woman. I am truly happy for you two and hope it works out." I work hard to not start crying at that admission. I am happy for him to have found someone who truly cares for him, but at the same time, it should be me and it tears me up inside.

"I wanted to touch you and taste you. You had us both butt naked. You didn't even take your clothes off. Then you were gone, without a goodbye."

"I know." I sadly reply. "Part of me wanted to strip down, but I didn't know how willing Marie would be to share you so intimately with another woman. I know I am open minded, but most women aren't. So, I thought I would see how she would react to another woman's touch and her reaction to my touching you. And you taste great, by the way. Then after you two had finished, it was such a loving sight with her straddling you, collapsed on your chest and you holding her, both of you blissed out, that it wouldn't have felt right to break that up to get mine. So, I left you two in peace and came home."

"Well she is game to go again and I certainly am. I didn't get enough kissing you or touching you. I want to be inside you."

"I would like that too. Perhaps one day I will magically reappear."

_____

About a year ago, I was living in Washington with my husband. I wasn't happy there; I wasn't happy with the marriage. I had no passion for anything, was numb to my existence. I just worked, paid bills, and cleaned up after my husband.

I hadn't been in touch with Austin for several years, but that year, I decided to send him a message on his birthday. I honestly expected him to not know who the message was from. At that point, I would just text back, "I am just an old friend. Have a great day" and leave it at that.

But no. The message I received was, "Lynn?!?! Call me!!" So, I did. Those phone calls over the next year were lifesaving to me. For the first time in years, I felt something other than hopelessness. Austin lifted me out of my depression enough so I that I could do something for myself; leave my husband. So, I did and went to New Mexico.

However, before moving to New Mexico, I had a feeling that Austin wasn't telling me something. I had asked him early in our conversations if he were married or had a girlfriend. He said he wasn't married. Hmmm. I planned a trip to Louisiana to see him one weekend but work suddenly came up. More hmmm.

A couple of months after leaving Washington, I was to meet Austin in Santa Fe as he drove a load to California. This would have been the first time we had physically seen each other in about six years. However, due to mechanical issues with his truck, he couldn't make it.

I was devastated. During a phone conversation the afternoon we were supposed to meet, I told him that I wanted to spend some quality time with him and could come to Louisiana for a weekend. He quickly changed the subject. Enough of the hmmm.

That night, I decided to do some research. I knew he had recently bought a house. I looked up property information and found his address. I also saw there was a second person on the title. A Marie Thibideaux. I looked her up on Facebook and saw a picture of her and Austin.

He has a girlfriend that he bought a house with. And he didn't tell me.

Because it was late and I knew he would be sleeping, I left Austin a text message, "Now I know why you don't want me to come to Louisiana. Marie. How could you not tell me? Thank you for helping me get out of Washington. Be safe. Goodbye."

Understandably, the next morning Austin kept trying to call me. I didn't answer the first couple of calls. When I did answer he explained it to me, "With me being a trucker and having the crappy hours I have, it is hard finding a romantic partner. I met her about a year ago. I wanted to tell you, but not over the phone. You had been through so much with your husband, I didn't want to add this to your burdens."

After a lot more conversation, we agreed that we still wanted each other. We would, at the least, remain friends.

The next few weeks were hell. I understand why he didn't tell me. But I am glad to know. I am happy for him, yet this is all just another disappointment in my life. I can't stop being jealous of her; it dominates my thoughts. When I try to sleep, thoughts and images of them sharing their lives together fill my head. For the first time in years, I cried, and I cried.

Then I decided to go to Baton Rouge anyway and go through her to get to him.

_____

Three months after our first encounter, I am having one of my regular conversations with Austin.

"This weekend, Marie and I are riding up to Bossier City to a bike rally. The event is only a couple of hours long, but it will be fun and get us out of the house for a bit" Austin tells me during one of our regular phone calls.

"Are you two heading back to Baton Rouge afterwards?"

"It's been a while since I have been around Shreveport. We are going to stay the night and ride back in the morning."

"Do you have friends there you will stay with?" I ask him as ideas start popping into my head.

"Nah. We will probably crash at the Comfort Inn for the night" he innocently tells me.

"Well, it sounds like fun. Be safe." I tell him before ending the call. The gears in my head start spinning, and I decide to crash their party and go on my own ride.

"Sometimes he makes it too easy" I tell myself as I do a web search to find out how many Comfort Inns are in Shreveport and find only one. With a giggle, I make a reservation at the hotel for the weekend and book my flight and a rental car. "Now to figure out how to run into them."

_____

I sit in my third-floor corner suite of the Comfort Inn. My room overlooks the parking lot so I can watch for their arrival. Just before 3pm, I hear the roar of his Harley before I see them pull onto the hotel property. He parks his bike and they dismount. I watch them gather their things and head inside.

I go across the hall to the stairwell and head downstairs. I watch for them to see what floor they will be roomed on. On the first floor, I peek my head out the stairway door waiting to see if they will go to the elevator. They do. I head to the second floor and peek out to see if they get off there; they don't. Up to the third floor and there they are. They had just stepped off the elevator and are heading in my direction. I quietly close the stairwell door and wait. I look through the little window, but don't see them. Their room must be in the middle of the hallway.

I carefully open the stairwell door and look to see if they are still in the hall. They aren't. So, I go to my room and start getting ready.

_____

At 4:30, I head to the lobby. I sit in an overstuffed chair in the corner near the front doors with my backpack, Kindle, and phone. I read and I wait.

Every time I hear the elevator ding, I set my Kindle aside and grab my phone, acting like I am checking messages. Finally, around 5:30, Austin and Marie exit the elevator. They are dressed for riding: jeans (God! He looks good in those), long sleeve Harley t-shirts, leather jackets, and boots. She is carrying a Harley themed backpack and he has their helmets.

As they approach the doors, I semi-quietly say, "Dammit!" I want to be loud enough to get their attention, but not loud enough to draw extra scrutiny from the hotel staff.

"Lynn?! Is that you?" Marie says to me.

I look up, as if confused at someone addressing me by name. After a moment, "Marie? Austin? What are you doing here?" I stand up and give them both a hug, pulling each to myself a little more than is appropriate for a casual greeting. I perhaps hold Austin a little too long in order to inhale his scent.

Austin replies, "I was about to ask you the same thing." The expression on his face is one of pleasure. We have talked several times about our first night as a threesome and how we would all like a repeat, but with more involvement of me.

"I am in town for work. But was going to meet a girlfriend for dinner. She just messaged me and cancelled." I said with a sigh. "What about you two?"

"We wanted to spend a weekend away from the house," Marie replies. "There is a bike rally we are going to go to for a couple of hours."

"That sounds like fun. How have you been?"

"We are good," Marie says while stepping back and putting an arm around Austin's waist. "I have been hoping to run into you again. I never got your phone number and have been wanting to keep in touch."

"Let's rectify that." I give her my number and get hers. I know this will complicate things, especially with her thinking I live in Baton Rouge.

"We were just about to head to dinner," Austin says. "Since your plans were cancelled, would you like to join us?"

I look at both of them, they look eager for me to accept. I can see that Marie's nipples are hard. "Yeah. That would be nice. Your car or mine?"

Marie answers, "We are on the Harley. Why don't you meet us there? We are going to the Twisted Root Burger Company on Line Avenue. It's on the way to the bike rally."

"Sounds like a plan. I will see you there." I gather my things and follow them outside. They had parked next to my rental car, so I was able to just follow them to the restaurant.

Once there, we are seated at a four-top table. Austin and I are across from each other with Marie in between. We order our food, burgers and fries, and we each try a different spiked shake. As mentioned previously, I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking, so I make sure to load up on carbs by sweetly stealing extra fries from their plates as I sip on my Creme De Menthe and chocolate chip shake.

There is a lot of touching going on while we eat and talk. I put my hand on Marie's or Austin's to emphasize something, making sure to stroke their hand with my thumb before moving away. Under the table my hand is on Marie's thigh, my feet playing footsies with both.

As the spiked shakes begin to affect us, the conversation takes a turn.

"I never got to thank you for the last time we saw each other," Marie says to me. "I had never experienced anything like that. It was incredible."

"Although it may not seem like it, it was my pleasure," I responded. "Seeing the two of you together like that was satisfying in a way I can't express." Okay, this is a little bit of a lie. It was heartbreaking as much as it was a turn on.

"We have talked about what happened that night. We would like to remain close to you. You are a good person. I can see us becoming close friends," Marie tells me.

I look to Austin to see what he wants to add. "It's true," he says. "That night was unbelievable. We both would like to spend more time with you."

"You two are incredible, sexy, loving. I can see that happening." After a short pause, I continue, "Tell you what. After your rally, why don't you come to my room for some drinks. I am in room 327."

They both agree.

_____

Around 10:30pm, I hear them pulling into the parking lot. I quickly brush my teeth, dab on a little perfume, and open a berry wine cooler.

I hear a door down the hall open and close. They are likely doing the same thing; cleaning themselves up before coming over. I sip on my drink and wait, hoping they didn't change their minds.

Twenty minutes later, the door down the hall opens and closes again. Shortly after, there is a soft knock on my door.

I get up from the chair in the living room section of the suite I am in, check myself in the mirror, and open the door. I am wearing a sexy sleep outfit consisting of a silky spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. No bra. No panties.

They look me up and down. I see Marie's nipples harden and a bulge begin in Austin's jeans. I step aside and invite them in.

"Would you like a beer? I picked up some Bud on my way back from the restaurant," I ask them both.

Austin looks at Marie and answers for both of them, "Yeah. That would be great."

They sit on the couch as I walk to the mini-fridge and open it up. I bend down to grab their beers. My ass is pointed right at them and I can feel the back of the shorts drop down a little to show that I am not wearing panties.

I walk to the coffee table and bend over to set down their beers. The tank top is loose enough so that they get a clear view down it to my unbound breasts. I walk back to the bedroom area of the suite and come back with my wine cooler.

Austin chuckles and says, "You and your berry coolers." I just grin.

I stand across from them. The coffee table is between us. "So how was the rally?"

"It was fine. Got to see the new Harleys coming out," Marie replies. "But honestly, we both just wanted to get back here, to you."

They open their beers and take a drink. They look at each other and in unison, put their beers down, stand up, and walk around the coffee table to stand on either side of me.

I start to get nervous. Being seduced wasn't in my plans. I am not comfortable with the idea. Austin knows from our conversations over the last year and a half that I don't enjoy the actual sex act. I enjoy pleasuring others, the physical closeness, even just watching, but have never gotten anything out of participating in the physical act. He knows that I have never had an orgasm during sex. Not even with him all those years ago. I have a feeling he...no, they...are going to try to change that.

Marie gently takes my chin and turns my head towards her. She leans in and slowly kisses me. Her tongue traces my lips and I open up to her. Marie's tongue explores my mouth while Austin watches. Austin puts an arm around my waist and presses his hardness against my hip.

I don't know what to do. I planned on being in control. My arms hang at my sides while Marie takes her time with my mouth. When her lips leave mine, Austin turns my head to him. His kiss is more demanding. His tongue darts in and out, his mouth crushing mine. Marie's arm wraps around my front. She leaves a trail of kisses from my neck to my shoulder. I am enveloped by them both.

When Austin breaks the kiss, Marie takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom area. I feel the wetness between my legs as I walk. It is a pleasant feeling.

They stop in front of the single king-sized bed. The turn me so my back is to it. Again, they position themselves on either side of me. Both Austin and Marie slide a hand under my tank top and begin caressing my breasts. They play with the nipples until they are hard as pebbles. In unison, they each take a side of my tank top and pull up. I raise my arms to aid them in removing it. It gets tossed somewhere in the room.

Once my top is bare, their lips descend on my skin. Hands touching me, lips teasing me. I feel myself getting wetter as a pulsing begins between my legs. Each at their own pace, they explore my upper body with their mouths. Austin is the first to get to a breast. His tongue circles the nipple, leaving a wet trail in its path. He begins to caress my ass with a hand, rubbing in small circles. When he takes a nipple into his mouth, his hand slides into the back of my shorts and continues playing with my ass cheeks.

Marie is more tentative in her actions. I know I was the first woman she has been with. I whisper to her, "Do what you would want done to you."

Her movements become more confident and purposeful. Her hand takes my breast and she lowers her mouth to it. I feel her sucking forcefully on my nipple. I let out a small moan and finally move an arm to place on the back of her head and pull her to me.

Marie's hand replaces Austin's at my back side. Never coming out of my shorts, his hand moves around to my front. His fingers slide between my legs, rubbing gently along my slit. He cups my mound, moans, and says to me, "My god, you are so wet."

He moves his hand to start pushing down my shorts from the front. Marie feels the fabric pulling and starts pulling them down from the back. They drop to the floor.

The tables have certainly turned. This time, I am the one naked while they are fully clothed.

I gently pull Marie away from my breast. I take her face in my hands and kiss her. I feel Austin behind me, his hard cock pressing against the crack of my ass. I gently wiggle against it.

I lower my hands from Marie's face and work to open the buttons on her blouse. Like hell I am going to be the only naked one tonight! I push it off her shoulders and work to unclasp her bra.

I lower my head to her breasts and give equal attention to both with caresses, kisses, licking, and sucking. While bent over a little to play with Marie's breasts, Austin's hand caresses my back while he continues rubbing his cock against my ass. The feel of the denim is rough, but it excites me.

I stand and turn to Austin. As with Marie, I cup his face in my hands and kiss him. His beard is rough, and I imagine what it would feel like on my thighs. Marie's hands reach around me and fondle my breasts. I break the kiss with Austin and lift his shirt over his head.

Again, his scars affect me. I touch each one and place a kiss. His head falls back with a sigh, but I think there is more to that action. I make a mental note to explore it later.

I turn to Marie and drop to my knees. I can smell her excitement. I remember the taste and want another. I kiss her stomach and tease ring in her belly button as I open her shorts and pull them down. She places her hands on my shoulders as she steps out of them and kicks them aside.

Good. Two naked.

I place my hands on her upper thighs and use my thumbs to expose her hardened clit. I kiss downward from her navel and give a quick lick to her bud. I feel her shudder and her hands grasp my shoulders tighter. As I continue teasing her clit, I feel Austin move to my side. I turn my head a little and see he has his cock out and is stroking it, watching what I am doing to Marie.

I turn my head back to Marie and use my hands on her thighs to urge her legs farther apart. She widens her stance and my tongue reaches to her nectar. She is as sweet as I remember. I drag the finger of one hand through her wetness. Before I can insert a finger, Austin grabs a shoulder and pulls me back to standing. I release a small whimper of disappointment.

Once standing, Austin takes my hand and leads me to the side of the bed. He pulls back the covers to where they are almost totally off the bed and pats it. As I sit down and move to the center, Austin removes his jeans. Austin and Marie join me on the bed, one on each side. Three naked bodies, about to pleasure one another. Good.

Then they are touching and kissing me. It is hard to keep track of whose hands are where. I feel a hand on a breast, a mouth on my neck, a finger on my slit, a nipple between someone's teeth. They have taken control again.

12