Hinged Eggs Break Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never fingered her from this angle, and I could tell that it pleased her. I spread them apart, I curled them, I drew lewd circles and heard her inner heat squelch around me. She moaned my name again, but still not as loud as I wanted. My left hand was on the small of her back now, stilling her, calming her, taming her. I pushed down, making her fall flat on her face. My left eye was the only eye that wasn't obstructed by You, and I noticed her hand instinctively clench onto a tuft of purple plastic grass. My tongue dribbled more of my salivation down her thighs. Then, I started to fingerbang her.

She went wild. I felt her clench and grow wetter, but I didn't stop; I went faster, harder. Sounds of the wet, wet squelch of her pussy gripping and pulsing around my fingers were still louder than You's pleas. So I went even harder, making sure I curved my assault to hit her in the spot that always made her squeal. I didn't relent. She started whimpering, escalating those into legitimate squeals, and finally, finally, my name.

She let it tumble from her lips in breathless screams, shuddered it when she started to hiccup and choke on her own spit. I heard more crackling of cellophane grass, the clattering of plastic eggs that she kicked off the bed. She came. I felt the insides of her pinkness clench tight around me, her hips undulating and shaking. Heat drenched my hand in thick spurts. She bucked and reared, but I made sure to keep the bunny in check, my left hand pressing hard into her lower back.

In the midst of her orgasm, I kept pushing into her without stopping. She was mine. She was my sock puppet, and I had every fucking fiber of her being bending and writhing to the will of my fingers.

She came again, and after I pulled out of her drenched pink pocket and began to rub and rub and rub her swollen clit, she came again. A chain of climaxes, all from my touch, all proof that she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. I was grateful I was out of my pants; at the sight of her like this, turning into a mess after just a few minutes of foreplay, manipulated by my angry fingers, my cock was utterly throbbing in anticipation.

I let her rest for a bit. My hands kept up their worship of her plumpness, and I let them wander a bit, up to her hips, her waist. I heard her whimper in satisfaction, feeling her body let out gentle jolts-aftershocks of her previous peaks of pleasure.

But her respite was short before I flipped her over. I wanted to taste her again, intoxicate myself on her concentrated lust. Her puffy cotton tail peaked out under her ass when I spread her legs open. My eyes widened. She had waxed for me, her wet, pink folds completely bare. It looked even more delicious than before. I looked up at her face, saw her give me a look that was as vulnerable as it was needy. I dove straight in.

My lips kept busy, making sure she knew how I much I loved tasting her in every corner of my mouth. She started to writhe again, and I reached up over and placed one of my hands on her stomach. I pet the skin, pressing and rubbing in circles. I needed to calm her down for a little bit longer, let her wallow in the fact that she was naked and victim to every licentious depravity my tongue would imprint inside her.

It took a few minutes of petting and more gentle strokes from the underside of my tongue on her clit until I felt her settle in, felt her relax. Then, I started ramping it up a little. Her clit became captive to my tongue as I flicked it, licked it, slathered it. Her hands soon became acquainted with my scalp, my own kept her legs apart, almost flat to the bed. She needed to feel defenseless, exposed to me, and only me. She was shaken by the change of pace.

But I wanted her to be thunderstruck.

I started sucking on her clit, hard and ruthless. In the small space under my chin, I slipped in a finger, and started scraping against her inner walls.

You's voice came out in a cracked squeal. My name escaped it in a tone that ranged from surprise to shock to pure bliss. I kept it up and within a minute, she came. I let go of her legs, letting them convulse uselessly as she had a hard orgasm that left her hiccupping, hiccupping, breathless. I drank it all in, and by the time it was over my face was wet. My cheeks were sticky.

Panting, I stood. I looked at my work. It felt good, so good to see that smile on her face gone. My anger had settled considerably, but it was still there, channeled in the pulsing of my hard erection. Her eyes half-mast, she looked at me; her blue almost completely black. Without another word, she crawled over to me, fluffy white ears drooping as she returned the favor.

The familiar space between her cheeks made me hiss. She lathered my cock with her hot spit, embraced it with the spongy velvet of her tongue. I found myself petting the top of her head, my hand gently running through her gray little curls.

Then, my fingers instinctively clenched, and I let out a shudder when I felt the bulging throb of my cockhead squeeze into her throat. I whispered a nonsensical howl. The heat of her throat was alien to me; she had given me plenty blowjobs in the past four or so weeks, but never went this far, this deep . I could only go along for the ride, pushing her lips into my crotch, listening to her breath raspily through small gaps between her mouth and my veiny lust.

I sprinkled groans into the fleshy wet hymn of her mouth wetly slurping me inside. I had to stop looking at her; if I kept my eyes on You, with that get-up, feeling the rabbit ears tickle my chest, seeing the white fluff in the center of her ass, seeing the blue sparkles that I thought were so innocent look up at me in wide, coy circles as she swallowed me to my hilt... I didn't want to bust then and there, it was too good to let it end so early.

It was apparent that You was experienced in this. The way she so expertly started humming, how she swiped her tongue back and forth on the underside of my prick, pushing her head forward in long, succulent strokes, she had to have done this before. My mind imagined with whom. Maybe in high school. Maybe in the car when she lived with her mother. Probably with the man she ran off to a few days ago when I was crying, hands sticky with my shame.

The thought should have enraged me further. It should have infuriated me. But at that moment, I couldn't care less.

It was meaningless for me to take charge of the situation, stuffing her throat with force, pulling her into my crotch and earnestly skullfucking her like I had planned. But no, I didn't need to. Not when she returned my favor to her so willingly, so eagerly. My life was so menial that having her lavish my cock with such care and humility made me feel more wanted and important than anything that had happened in the past few years; she may as well have washed my feet.

I came, throbbing copious spurts of concentrated release directly down her hot, hot throat. Even with her skill, several shots filled her mouth, and I let out a hiss at the sight of her drawing her lips back over the red of my cock, several rivulets of cum dripping down her chin before her thumb scooped them back between her cheeks.

In that moment, all that mattered was the line of white that connected the tip of my dick to the edge of her tongue. The girl I had fallen in love with in high school was now the woman who held my heart captive, her tongue painted with me. That line of white was the only thing that connected us. If it weren't for that line, we may just be neighbors, just acquaintances with a warm and comfy past.

I had no say in her life other than what position I want her to be in when I shove myself between her thighs. And if that was really all she wanted, so be it. If I was only the latest in a long line of physical escapes, so be it. I wasn't angry anymore. How could I be, when the bunny that prepped herself for sacrifice upon the masonry of her sheets looked so vulnerable? She was to be offered up, and I was her carnal fire.

I took another look at her. We both knew the next phase as she sat back, supporting herself on her elbows. She cleared aside some of the decorations in her way.

I wasn't angry anymore. But I was hard.

I made the move towards her dresser; I knew she had more Trojans in there, unless she took them all with her the night she was gone.

But she stopped me with a small sound from her throat. I looked over at her as she bit her lip.

She was fingering herself softly, making sure she was as wet as she was when release had pulsed moistly through her body. Her panties dangled off her ankle. Then, everything inside me wound up and snapped all at once when she took both of her hands, hooked her folds with the tips of her fingers, and spread herself completely open. For the first time that morning I saw the insides of her pussy, pulsing, pink, ready. She looked expectantly at me, and I looked back at her like she was the Second Coming. I almost tripped in my rush between her legs, my prick as swollen as her clit.

We always established rubbers as a rule whenever we had sex, pill or not. But that morning, the notion of safety had as much relevance as a renewed vow of chastity; nothing was going to stop me from fucking this girl raw.

I placed my tip against that sodden pink entrance, made sure it was firmly kissing her. She felt hot and the pulsing of her inner flesh echoed in carnal fire down my most sensitive nerves. I winced. I sweated. My hand gripped the upper curve of her thighs as she spread herself for me. Then, once I made sure it was aligned, I pulled her body as I thrust forward.

"Jesus Christ." I said, watching as half of my prick was sucked into her, her pink lower lips clasping onto me tightly in a kiss.

I felt as if a third eye was opened, as if this was my first time masturbating. I pushed the rest of myself inside her, feeling her squirm, directly feeling her pussy pulse wetly around me, clutching me. I pulled out and more scrapes of raw bliss scattered like fireworks through my nerves. The tension in my loins exploded. I pushed in, harder, loving how her whole body rocked at the impact. It had been a week too long.

I started pumping into her in earnest. My eyes were glued to our point of connection and I watched splatters of our lust and efforts splash out and stain the bed. It was entrancing, seeing my work in action; connecting a visual to the sensations striking through my body from that meaty rod of nerves like an insulated Tesla coil only made me more excited, more eager to make her mine. I wanted to go in deeper, I wanted to shove myself into her balls-deep with every thrust.

In due time her calf hung limply over my shoulder, and I was honest-to-God plowing her now, savoring every goddamn inch of my cock sawing in and out and in and out of her. I gripped her thigh hard. I could feel my sweat dam up behind my eyebrows, feel the sweat on her leg trickle down my back. My right hand started rubbing her clit, vigorously toggling it back and forth, pushing, twirling it. She came not long after. I looked down to that connection again, the connection that dictated my mind, my heart, and my body, cloudy release of her lustful tension spurting out in small arcs all over the bed.

I watched her face now, seeing her grip onto the bedsheets, some strands of cellophane yellow, purple, blue grass sticking to the sweaty skin of her neck. I loved how her breasts bounced, bounded inside the cups of her bra. I couldn't wait to rip it off. I smiled devilishly at the sight of a few jelly beans popping about on the skin of her tummy, desperately trying to remain on her skin during the onslaught. The heat of her body melted the color off the Skittles and the M&M's that were also bouncing with the beans-I loved how that color mixed with her sweat, sprinkling into the air, squiggling down her sides in small streams.

Then, navy blue. I latched onto her tattoo. All the candy that had somehow found their way on her body was forgotten, and I grit my teeth. The little anchor winked at me as her hips kept reciprocating the energy I poured into her. It didn't take long until I pulled out, and with my breathing coming out in pathetic little jutters, I came. The sticky ropes of my spunk shot across her body, splattering onto the candies that still clung to her skin, two or three shooting so far as to strike hotly against her chin. Each spurt made me call out her name, like a mantra, a prayer, each firm stroke of my hand sliding hotly against my releasing cock a bead of my rosary. By the time I was finished, little puddles and rivulets of my cum frosted her body. She was breathless, and I took in the sight of how she lay there, fucked and heated, admiring my handiwork and how the load of my balls managed to fit right into the Easter décor.

I was hard again within moments, and I crawled over her. I noticed her tattoo was completely covered by a thick wad of my spunk. I let it stay that way. When I reached her face, You pulled me down with her arms almost instantly. Our lips locked and I swirled my tongue recklessly, hungrily. She was sweeter than anything she lay on that bed, and her lips turned into pure saccharin when she managed to break free of my tongue and said, "This time, inside. " before her hand reached between us and began stroking me.

A minute later and candies and eggs and stuffed animals bounced and bounced with every one of my thrusts. I was throwing all of my weight into her now. I didn't care about how long I lasted, didn't care about technique or any bullshit that would stop me from fulfilling her request. Once I took a break from her lips, my hand grabbed her bra by the center, my fist crushing her little bow. In one deft and violent grab, I ripped it off. The sound of ripping lace was accompanied by her gasp. She complained amidst her breathlessness as I pounded into her without stopping.

"You can always make more." Was what I growled to shut her up, before plunging between her pearly whites with my tongue to make sure she would stay shut up.

My efforts were not in vain. It took less than five minutes before I clenched up and the world around me concentrated into the rush of my body smashing into hers as I made sure I was shoved all the way to the fucking hilt before I let go. Jets of thick and sticky heat shot through my urethra, and I could only mumble open mouthed gibberish against You's tongue as the pleasure just took me over. I gave her what she wanted, just like I always did, like I always have. Rope after rope of cum, I emptied into her. She whimpered and I felt her legs on my lower back, bringing me in more. I wondered how it felt for her, I wondered if she felt it before. Those passing thoughts were soon buried under more jets of cum.

Soon I discovered melted Hershey's kisses on the sweltering stickiness of her back, with an array of all the other candies and strands of grass that seemed to love her body as much as mine. My fingers raked them off as You rode me, her heels digging into my skin, my fingers into hers, our tongues digging into each other's. My cum felt warm, a gooey extra layer inside of her that would string out like taffy, pressing against my prick in a way that made me want to cum in her again. The bunny ears on her head echoed all of her bounds, as much as her throat echoed her delight at my hands roaming, cleaning, worshipping.

We broke for air at one point, and she reached behind my head to press my forehead against hers. The saliva that connected our lips in thin and translucent bridges swayed in tandem with You's eager bounces, keeping in rhythm her thighs loudly smacking against my legs.

I breathed hotly against her mouth. Just like that first night together, I felt like we were in a jar together with no holes poked out for air. How far we've come. I had only had a few sloppy and awkward encounters before her, and now, I felt like the Devil himself whenever she spread her legs for me. She's taught me much. And I had a feeling that right now, I was passing with flying colors.

"Bounce for me, bunny..." I mouthed against her lips. I didn't think or plan it, I just said what I wanted through grit teeth. "Bounce..."

In the midst of her cycling moans and gasps, You laughed, a sound that sounded that much better when it was layered with so many inadvertent exclamations dug out from my cock pistoning inside her.

"Now that's a line..." she mouthed back, breath steamy against my lips, and sweet when she pushed forward into an open-mouthed kiss.

She pulled back to moan into my face again, biting her lip when my cockhead grinded against her spot. She concentrated on trying to find it again; I felt her nails dig deeper into my scalp.

"What would you rather me say? 'It's fucking wabbit season' ?"

You laughed again and Christ, the reverberations of her amusement shooting through my body was just art in motion.

"You sorta do have that Elmer Fudd aesthetic..."

I laughed. For the first time in forever, in what seemed like what was more than a week, I laughed, I smiled, and I kissed her in earnest. Less than a few minutes later, I gripped her hips tighter, and I filled her with another creamy load, galvanized with just a little less frustration than before.

Curiosity soon got the best of me, and I positioned You onto all fours. I tried not to be too distracted by how fucking perfect it looked as my cum dripped in long goopy strings from her sodden folds. She was obviously planning for this part to happen, seeing how when I grabbed her bunny tail and pulled, it shlicked out almost too easily; it was drenched in lube. You let out hot, hot moans as she fell to the sheets, and I gulped at the prospect that this freaky little rabbit was this turned on from the stimulation of her naughty puckered asshole alone. But as easy as it was to pull it out, the sheer tightness of You's pink forbidden treasure was proven by a wet pop when the knobbed end of the sinful and fluffy doohickey exited completely.

I gulped at the prospect of how that tightness would feel around me, but that prospect got me hard as a rock a few moments later when I shuffled forward on my knees. My weight caused a few plastic eggs to roll and knock against my skin, along with a few dozen assorted sweets. But my only focus was the sweet little pink delicacy in front of me when I spread open the soft, fleshy veil of her glorious asscheeks.

Her anus was a sight to behold. It leaked a small little drip of that lube she had used, and its pink little lines formed a little star, a target for me to bullseye. It looked so tight , so fucking small, that I was almost nervous to push forward like I did, making sure her cheeks were spread apart enough for me to gain entrance.

"Jesus Christ." I said, watching as inch after inch of my pulsing, utterly asphyxiated cock slowly pushed into her.

I could see that anal was something that excited You greatly with the way her body reacted, how it squirmed, how her hands were digging into her sheets while she whimpered and groaned. But I could only wince at how excited her body was as she clenched and gripped the deeper I went.

She squeezed the cum out of me right when I was getting into a set rhythm. I watched as I hilted myself, watched as the little rolls of my hips kissed my thighs against the cheeks that closed around the bottom half of my prick. I saw wads of spunk stumble out from her plugged ass, slipping through the small space between my engorged lust and her sinfully tight inner flesh like jam.

In that moment, as I lost myself again to the raw, raw pleasure that seared through my nerves, a considerable chunk of that frustration I had melted away. In due time I was hard again, and with a slap to her right asscheek, I prompted her to the head of the bed. I would domesticate her, keep her as only mine, all while I worshipped her, made sure she knew how much I exalted her body and her smile and my name on her lips.