Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Hiram and Rita start a new journey for the farm…
3.7k words
4.58
18.2k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiram's dairy business was doing fine. His 30 year marriage to Rita was doing fine. He saw his life as a series of routines that was punctuated by very little deviation from day to day. It was all well and good. It was all fine. Things had been different before the kids all grew up and left the nest 5 years ago, but since then his relationship with Rita had definitely fallen into a rut of sorts. He worked in the barns with the cows during the day and came back to the house for dinner at night and they chatted a bit about this and that or what had happened with Rita's girlfriends when she went into town. The usual gossipy conversation that Hiram had been listening to for so long he tended to tune it out and nod and agree where he was required to, but on the whole he was a bit numb.

Once a week he and Rita would have sex if either of them was interested but after 30 years the passion wasn't there. It wasn't that they didn't love each other, and the sex was still good, sometimes even great, but it was definitely part of the routine. After 3 kids Rita still looked good for her age and any extra weight she carried was in the right places where Hiram liked it. Her 52 year old body had sagged a bit in the middle but her breasts were still a large 40DD and her hips and behind had widened after their first child in a very nice way that actually made her more curvy and sexy to Hiram. She was still beautiful to him and it wasn't like he had kept his physique in tip-top shape either. Working on the farm had kept him toned for a man his age but he had grown a belly he wasn't proud of, and his hair had greyed and receded a bit.

So, here he sat watching the news as Rita puttered around the kitchen waiting for their other monthly routine, a standing dinner date with their best friends Kirk and Miriam. They'd known them for years and met the same way most people do, through their kids. Kirk managed their own dairy farm just up the road and Miriam was a school teacher and had taught Hiram and Rita's kids many years ago. Their kids had been in the same scout troops and 4H clubs and a firm friendship had grown over the years.

Hiram was thinking he should go and see if there was anything he could do to help Rita and had actually stood up to do just that when the doorbell rang.

"Hon, can you get that?" Rita called from the kitchen, and Hiram grunted an affirmative as he stepped to the front door. Opening it, he greeted Kirk and Miriam and welcomed them inside. As they entered and made some small talk Hiram immediately noticed something was different.

He had always thought that Miriam was attractive but in that general way that one married man will admire another friend's wife. Not in a sexual way, but in a friendly appraisal sort of way. Admiration of a woman's assets and charms and all that. However, tonight there was no denying that Miriam looked amazingly different. The low cut dress she wore accentuated a bust and cleavage that looked twice its normal size and hugged her more slender hips and backside. It was also obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra as her large nipples were poking through the material pert and hard as diamonds, and although she wasn't wearing any support, her larger rack stood proudly high on her small frame. She had her arms entwined in Kirk's elbow as they walked in and planted a kiss on his cheek and looked adoringly up at him. Hiram tried not to stare as she leaned further into Kirk's neck and gave it a gentle bite and a giggle. Her hand crept across his stomach making Kirk jump and look embarrassed.

"Oh, here's Rita!" Hiram said a little too loudly as she joined them and it broke whatever spell Miriam seemed to be under. Once her attention could be dragged away from Kirk, she started talking a mile a minute, laughing and hugging Rita tightly to her newly inflated bosom. Rita was taken aback and nervously laughed as Miriam immediately took over the conversation.

"My God! It feels like forever since we all got together. Tell me everything Rita! Tell me simply everything!" and Rita took her by the hand and guided her towards the kitchen to have her help with the meal. Kirk and Hiram went into the living room to catch up as well.

They chatted about their farms and their herds, milk production problems, and anything else to pass the time before the ladies finished the evening meal.

As the conversation lagged Hiram casually mentioned, "Things look good with you and Miriam, Kirk. The way she was looking at you I thought you two were 30 years younger and dating again. What's the secret after all this time?"

Kirk smiled, "Is it that obvious?"

"No, I wouldn't say obvious but there's something different there for sure, and don't take offense Kirk, but Miriam looks better than ever. Whatever diet she's on let me know what it is so I can subtley make some hints to Rita! Or maybe she's had some work done? i mean Rita's joked about getting some stuff lifted and tucked but I never take it serious. She still gets my motor running but Miriam looks like she's ran the clock back a lot more than 20 years." Hiram chuckled, winking at Kirk.

Kirk glanced to the kitchen where Rita and Miriam were laughing and talking loudly.

"Look, I'm not even sure I should mention it, but there's days where I pinch myself I feel so lucky I found out about it...I'm not sure where to even start? Um, well, I guess the best place would be to start back at the state fair a couple months ago..."

"I was there to buy some new heifers and see the new equipment. You know how it is? The same vendors, the same booths to look at? Well, this year there was this new booth all by itself off to the side and I'd never heard of it before. It was called the, "Dairy Improvement Bureau" or "D.I.B's for short, and it had a guy with a white lab coat and a couple girls with clip boards and it seemed like they were surveying farmers, filling out forms, questionnaires and all that sort of stuff. So, I walked up and started chatting with the guy in the coat who turned out to be a doctor. He started asking me the usual questions about the farm, my milk yields, all business like and then he started asking me if I had a family? Was I married? How long? Did Miriam help with the day-to-day chores of milking? What her age was? Did she feel physically healthy? Did she ever have feelings of dissatisfaction with our relationship? Did I ever feel unsatisfied in bed?"

Hiram gasped! "What the hell Kirk? That's ridiculous. What does any of that last bit have to do with milk production?"

"That's what I asked him!" Kirk whispered loudly. "I thought it was nuts and rude to say the least, but then the doc starts calming me down telling me that every aspect of a marriage on a small farm can have huge implications on the cows output and yield. He said that especially if a woman has negative emotions and interacts with the herd or is in close proximity to the heifers her pheromones and mental state can be mirrored in the cows attitudes and responses. He then asked me to come to a small room behind the booth to show me some pamphlets and program guides about their services."

"Hiram..." Kirk paused and stared intently into his eyes.

"Hiram, you aren't going to believe anything I'm about to tell you but prepare yourself for a very wild new idea that may change your life forever."

Kirk started talking and Hiram listened doubtfully, but as the minutes ticked by his disbelief turned to intrigue, and then to outright giddiness as he started thinking about what the future might hold for him, his farm, and most of all...Rita.

That night as they laid in bed with the lights off and drifting towards sleep Rita said, "Hiram? Hiram you still awake?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Did you notice anything about Miriam tonight? Did you think she looked different? Younger? Prettier? Did she look-- well, you know what I mean! I caught you staring at one point during dinner. Kirk didn't notice but I saw your eyes and where they lingered. I mean...do you think I could ever look like that? Would you want me to look like that?"

Hiram almost laughed out loud. This was almost too easy.

"I mean, I didn't notice any huge change...well ok, I'm lying. Of course I noticed her walking into the house without a bra on. I wouldn't be a guy if I didn't! Kirk said she had been trying some new diet or procedure or something. I don't know...I think you look fine Rita. We're too old for that nonsense, right? I love you like you are. You're fine."

"I know you say that...but Miriam HAS had something done. She didn't go into detail, but she said it wasn't a diet and that it was all natural and it had changed her and Kirk's life for the better and I just wondered if you'd care if I asked her to refer me to her contact at the place she went to?"

Kirk smiled in the dark. "I mean if it's what you want honey, I'm not going to stop you. Go ahead if it'll make you happy." And that was the last they talked about it.

A month later Hiram took Rita by the hand and led her to the smiling nurse that was waiting to take her to the examination room for the procedure. They were in what looked like an out-patient doctor's office named, "Rejuvinex Central Care" which Kirk had told him was the business front for D.I.B's and it made wives feel more relaxed to go to a place that seemed "medical" for the procedure. He kissed her cheek and told her to go ahead and he'd be right there when she woke up to take her home.

An hour later she was walked back into the waiting room, looking groggy but more or less fine. She slurred a bit when Hiram asked her how she felt and said she had a slight headache but that the doctor had said it was normal and she'd feel better in the morning after getting some sleep. He drove her home and promptly put her to bed.

Hiram woke the next morning with Rita whimpering and sniffling beside him. "What's wrong honey?" he asked as he rolled over towards her.

He knew precisely what was happening because Kirk had already warned him that the hormones D.I.B's injected and applied to the skin could cause emotional outbursts as well as topical soreness until Rita's body became used to the changes occuring throughout her body. Looking at Rita he noticed that her breasts definitely looked bigger as they stretched and pushed at the oversized t-shirt she wore every night to bed. Oversized? It looked like it had shrunk 2 sizes overnight! The shirt usually covered everything below the waist so she didn't bother with panties either. As he glanced down the hem barely came to the bottom of her ass cheeks and he thought those too looked more full and firm. She moaned and turned towards him shifting her legs just enough for Hiram to glimpse a glistening sheen of moisture between her legs and inner thighs. Her pubic hair was matted and plastered against her pussy lips and he definitely saw a sizable wet spot on the sheets beneath her. "What's happening to me Hiram?!" she whispered as she looked at him with pleading and need in her eyes. "My whole body feels sore like I'm coming down with the flu especially my breasts and-- forgive me, my pussy is aching and tingling like crazy and I'm so wet I'm dripping like a faucet! I woke up and thought I had wet the bed!"

"You'll be all right Rita. The doctor said there would be some adjustments and some discomfort..."

"Discomfort?! For an all-natural procedure I thought the side effects would be minimal at worst. This is crazy and definitely UN-natural!"

She had laid back and pulled the shirt up exposing herself to him completely. She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed, her brows furrowed in a painful frown. Her hands ran across her chest, massaging and squeezing them. Every so often she would grab her thick nipples and squeeze them roughly and sigh between gritted teeth.

"That shouldn't make them feel better but it does!" she said through her teeth and sucked in a deep breath.

Her hands were now roaming all over her body. First, across her breasts, then down her thighs, and lastly sliding between her legs and through her sopping wet valley. Her fingers and palms trailed like snails back across her stomach, leaving sticky lines of passion everywhere they moved.

Hiram laid there in shock and stared. Kirk had mentioned emotional outbursts and some changes of personality but this was intense. He watched as Rita writhed on the bed, her hand moving more and more often to her silky crevice and spreading her legs wider with each pass between them. After a while she had one hand squeezing and massaging her breasts while she hooked 2 fingers deep into her vagina with the other, and roughly delved into her hidden depths. The room was filled with Rita's grunting and sighing and the unmistaken sounds of her wetness being violently fingered. She was like a woman possessed and Hiram was loving every second of it!

His cock swelled uncomfortably in his practical button fly boxers and he desperately wanted to pull it out and masturbate, but this was all so foreign to him. They weren't the type of couple who whipped out their privates and stroked off in front of each other but with Rita literally opening the flood gates right in front of him he realized that things had definitely changed in that department!

He gingerly reached down and started stroking himself through the fabric of his boxers, a wet spot immediately showing up as precum poured from his throbbing cock. He closed his eyes and let his passions overtake him as he stroked himself again and again, feeling his length twitch and jerk in rhythm with Rita's bucking hips and animal like moans.

Feeling his movements next to her, she opened her eyes half way as she slowed her motions and stared at Hiram's boxers lewdly tented by his rigid prick that he was grasping and carressing.

"Ohhhhh Hiram!" she gasped. "I want that monster in me soooo badly." and she rose and quickly pushed his hand away, grabbing his boxers by the fly and practically tearing them open like a savage, buttons flying as she ripped them open.

His thick and veiny seven inch cock sprang from the ragged and enlarged gap she had created and she fisted it into her mouth with a hungry abandon that frightened and excited Hiram to no end. She tongued his fleshy cock head, encircling it many times, tasting the constant flow of precum that was trickling out of it like a salty-sweet nectar. The taste seemed to unlock something inside herself and her mouth watered. Next, she engulfed his shaft by degrees until his balls rested against her chin and the head of his dick was pressing a good two inches into her throat.

"This is not like me..." she thought! "I usually don't even like giving blowjobs, let alone stuffing Hiram's cock halfway down my throat!"

She relaxed and breathed deeply through her nose, flaring her nostrils like a race horse in the Kentucky Derby. Once she was used to the feeling of his steely manhood stretching her lips, her mouth, and finally her throat, she started the blowjob in earnest. She slobbered his shaft while her drool ran down his tight balls as she carressed and teased them. Each time she thrust her head forward she felt him slide past her tongue and down her throat. She'd make a gargled, gagging sound at the back of her throat each time he bottomed out, and she realized it sounded like he was pounding her face like a sloppy wet pussy. She was literally fucking her own face with his cock! She was amazed that as she continued she could feel him swelling even larger inside her mouth and finally she lifted her head from his crotch and gasped and sputtered out her want and desire.

"I'm so sorry Hiram. I don't know what's came over me! I feel like a complete cock hungry slut right now. I don't even know why I'm saying these filthy things! I've never felt this horny or wanted to FUCK you so badly! I'm sorry -- I mean, make LOVE to you so badly. I need you Hiram. Please, please, PLEASE! Take me quickly before I explode!" and with that she laid back and spread her legs as far as she could while thrusting her hips off the matress, bouncing them into the air like a bucking bronco that needed to be broken.

She continued to rub her pussy and tweak her nipples and Hiram could see she was heading back into that lustful cloud she had been in not so long ago. He got up and kneeled between her legs. Placing his hands on her knees, his cock throbbed in time with his breathing, bobbing as he lined up its head with her glistening slit. "Don't hold back." she said. "Do it hard until it hurts. For some reason it felt better when I was rough with it. Really give it a good pounding! I need it. I need you."

Hiram took her words to heart and held his weight over her, guiding the first couple inches into her and then swiftly dropped into her waiting cunt. She cried out as he bottomed out inside her but quickly reassured him loudly with a "YEEEEES! Oh fuuuuck, YES! It feels so good. Now ride me hard and don't stop. It's exactly what my pussy needs."

He gripped her hips and thrust his cock deeply into her pussy, slamming her again and again in strong smooth strokes. She shook beneath him, her breasts swaying and bouncing to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"HARDER HIRAM! HARDER! MAKE ME CUM" she cried. He rode her like that for several minutes feeling her flexing her muscles, her pussy squeezing and pulsing along his shaft. After a bit he raised her legs higher until her feet were seated on his shoulders and her pussy was lined even more fully with the angle of his cock, pistoning as deep as he could into her velvety depths. He could feel her cervix smash against his cock head and she lustily cried out in a guttural growl, "Aghhhhh! You fucking stud! You're hitting it SO deep! Keep going! Almost there! Don't change a thing! Just fuck me like that! Oooooo...Ahhhhh...yes...yes...yes...Yes.......YES! YES! YES!" and she exploded.

She tensed, pushing against Hiram with the force of her orgasm and her legs almost pushed him completely off of her and off of the BED! Somehow he kept his cock inside her as she writhed and squirmed, thrashing her head from side to side as she rode the waves of pleasure that were rolling across her body, moving out from the center of her being, between her legs. Every sensation in the world radiated from deep within her stomach and rose across her breasts and into her brain like a hit of a drug. It was incredible. It was possibly the best orgasm of her life and she was miles away in her passion and release.

Hiram continued to ride his own orgasmic wave as his balls tightened and stirred. The constant friction of pussy and cock, locked in a sensual embrace was working its magic and he knew he was at the point of no return. He WOULD fill her to the brim with his seed. His final ingredient would be added to this crazy cocktail of transformation and Rita would be locked into this journey for good.

Kirk had told him that no matter what, he had to cum inside her pussy in the first 24 hours of the procedure. The doctor had echoed those instructions to Hiram as they sat in his office waiting for Rita to awaken.

"It's like an animal imprinting on its mother after its birth. Only in this case it's your wife that will be imprinting on you as her sexual superior, the giver of her pleasure, and then her greatest desire will be to fulfill your pleasure in return. She already loves you unconditionally or she would not be here trying to improve her beauty for you, and you assuredly love her deeply or you would not be allowing her to go to such lengths to follow her heart's deepest desires."

It was true. Hiram loved Rita and wanted to see what would happen for the both of them. He only wanted to physically please her and see what new heights they could attain with their lovemaking. Her pleasure was his only goal and becoming more emotionally connected through the process was thrilling!

12