Hired Gun Pt. 01

Story Info
A human is hired on a spaceship of horny furry girls.
4.6k words
4.49
26.6k
92
7

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dancing Scorpion was a dive. Not just any dive, the bar was a sore blight in a piss-poor town on the worst shit-stain of a planet in the universe, Delsea 4, and Troy Wooten called it home. He was the only human in the bar, and probably the only human on the planet. The gin was watered down, and the place stunk of Algash tobacco smoke, but it was the only place a man like Troy could be left alone for any stretch of time. However short it may be.

"I'll have what he's having," Troy heard a female voice say to his left. The human was slouched over the bar, propping his head up with his left arm. His back was facing the lady, and he had no intention of turning around. The bartender, a Gorrian male looked like a cross between a squid, a gorilla, and a child's worst nightmare. He poured a glass of Beefeater's Gin, straight from Earth; London, to be exact, into a glass as filthy as anything else in the bar.

"Ahem," the woman said. Troy raised the glass to his lips and sipped the room temperature spirits. He ignored the woman.

"Troy Wooten?" the woman pressed on. He removed the glass from his lips and set it on the stained bar. He finally turned to his left to see who was asking for him. It was a Furvoid; human-like creatures which possessed many earth-animal traits. Some looked like lions, others, like wolves; skunks, bears, mice, otters, dogs, cats, and a whole range of creatures were of the Furvoid race. This one in particular was a white tigress, and she was a looker at that. Her fiery, long auburn hair reached down to her shoulders. Straight and smooth, like the gin he was drinking. Deep, blue eyes and full, dark eyelashes stared at the mostly drunk man. She wore a revealing one piece outfit, dark red. It revealed enough of her body to make Troy take not she was not afraid to flaunt what she had in such a disreputable establishment. Even in an inebriated state, he knew a girl dressed like that would be armed and not afraid to use her weapons.

"Who wants to know?" he asked, scratching stubble from going three days without shaving. His chin was stern, his hair kept fairly short and dark as his mood, and with eyes to match.

"The name's Riley. Ember Riley. I'm here to offer you a job, steady work if you want it."

"Well, Riley, Ember Riley, I've got enough work right here," he said sipping his gin.

"Not from what I've gathered about you."

"Oh, and what's that?" he asked.

"You've been stuck on this rock for the last month and a half. Soldier like you finds little to battle other than a hangover in this fine establishment."

"My soldiering days are over, and if you know anything about me, you know I'm not the right guy for any job you've got."

"The incident on Mytar 6? Sources tell me there was more to that incident than what was in the official report, though they didn't elaborate."

"If you paid to get that information, you got ripped off," he said bitterly. He downed the rest of the gin, put his fingers to his lips and whistled at the bartender to bring him another round.

"Can we talk somewhere a little more...private?" she asked.

"I don't know what you're trying to accomplish lady, but leave me out of it."

"There's a Mark VII plasma pistol aimed at your hip right now. I squeeze the trigger, and you die a slow, painful death. No one would even bat an eye in this establishment. Or, we could talk."

Ember threw money on the bar to pay for both tabs.

"Walk with me," she said.

"I'm walking," he replied. They continued down the dirt road until they left the small town of Galak. After walking for fifteen minutes, he saw a ship poorly hidden near a grove of trees. It wasn't much of a ship. A Furvoid Pulse Skiff with the name Shield Maiden. She was dark gray, had a spearhead shaped fuselage and four rear mounted engines in a two-by-two arrangement.

"This is my ship, Shield Maiden. I captain her. I'm looking to add you to my crew."

"I don't fly ships, I don't fix them. What do you need me for?"

"I don't need a pilot, I do the flying myself. Got an engineer, a doctor, and an archaeologist on board as well," Ember said.

"So what do you need me for?" he prodded again.

"Security."

"I see. So, hire a gun-hand with no future because he's got nothing to lose."

"The kind of business we're in, isn't exactly illegal, but it attracts the illegal types. We end up hauling a lot of precious valuables. I don't like spending three months on a dig, haul up four million credits worth of artifacts, only to see it all stolen at gunpoint."

"I assume this is from experience," Troy said.

"More often than I'd like to admit. I need someone who knows his way around weapons, and isn't squeamish about using them."

"Seems like you were getting on just fine without me," he said, looking at the gun still aimed at his kidney.

"I know my way around a weapon just fine, but sometimes, you need a little help."

"So, you want me to play babysitter while your crew digs up artifacts to sell?"

"Something like that."

"And the pay?"

"We're four right now. With five, we split the profits twenty-percent a piece. You get free room and board, and...fringe benefits."

"Fringe benefits?"

"Did I neglect to mention my crew is all-female? Well, shuttling from planet to planet, digging up in the dust, being miles from civilization...my crew have needs that food and water alone don't satisfy, if you get my meaning."

"I see. So you want me to be your bodyguard and your man-whore," he said.

"Something like that."

"And if I refuse?"

"I shoot you and leave you to rot on this planet so the gralen vultures tear the flesh off your bones."

"Hmm, so I've got a choice between twenty percent of your profits, all the food and fucking I want, or else die."

"Something like that."

"I'm not fond of vultures."

"Not many around here are."

"So, where do I sign?"

"Just step inside the ship."

"If you want a gunman, I'll need my guns," Troy said.

"Oh, you mean all those old human guns, the M-16, the Glock-17, the Smith & Wesson revolver, the Mossberg 500 shotgun, and the derringer?"

"How did..."

"They're already on the ship, along with all your other belongings. We even took the little shampoo bottles the hotel gave you. I figured, even if you disagreed, we'd at least have your guns."

"Sure have gone to a lot of trouble on my behalf," he said.

"Let's just hope it was worth it," the tigress said with a wink. They walked over to the ship and with a tap of her finger on a device on the tigress's wrist, the door opened on the Shield Maidenand a folding staircase unraveled.

"Nice little skiff," he remarked.

"She's been good to us. We're good to her. We treat our ship with respect, she does the same for us. Same goes with the crew."

They stepped on board and the entire crew was waiting eagerly for the new arrival.

"This is Audra, our archeologist. Damn fine cook, too," Ember said, introducing him to a skunk girl who had purple instead of black fur, and bright pink, short hair with deep green eyes. She wore tight jeans and a t-shirt with a smiley face on it. She nodded politely at Troy, but then left the room.

"Our doctor is Suzy," Ember said, gesturing toward a short but curvy vixen who had traditional coloration of fox fur, but with curly blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She wore medical scrubs but left the first two buttons of her shirt undone to reveal her ample cleavage.

"I'm looking forward to your first...physical, Troy. Relax, I've got great bedside manners," she said, and licked her lips.

"Lastly, our engineer, Piper. She keeps this ship flying, and we avoid the whole freezing and suffocating to death in space deal, because of her." Piper was a rabbit with chocolate fur, black hair, and hazel eyes. She wore a pair of khaki shorts and an olive green tank top.

"I'm the girl you call if you want anything fixed. I'm always ready to screw...things tight," she said with a playful wink.

"I think I see what you mean, Captain," Troy remarked.

"Ground rules, ladies; you can have as much fun with Troy as you'd like, so long as it doesn't interfere with any of your jobs. That goes double for you, Mr. Wooten."

"Aye, aye Captain," he said with a smart salute.

"Mr. Wooten, are you ready to leave this rock?"

"It'll be tough, and I'll have fond memories of this planet. About as fond as my memories of catching the Tarkasien chicken pox as a kid. Fuck this rock," he said.

"Would you like me to show you to your room?" Suzy asked.

"I was going to do that!" Piper protested.

"I'll show you," Ember said firmly. He grabbed Taylor by the arm and dragged him down the corridor to room eight, at the end of the ship. She opened the door and he saw a small room with a comfortable, large bed. On it, all of his weapons, including a few he never saw before.

"What's this about?" he asked, pointing at the new guns.

"You're a sentimentalist, I get that. You like earth guns from the 20th and 21st centuries, and they're fine guns. But, we've made a handsome profit over the years and bought a few more modern toys. An RPE-4 pistol, that's a Redirected Pulse Energy pistol. Shoots ten times before you have to recharge it, but at nearly four thousand degrees Celsius, each pulse ball can eat a hole through a meter of steel. You've also got a Furvoid Mk.-7 sniper rifle. Shoots tungsten-cadmium rounds at roughly half the speed of light, and you don't have the slightest kick from it."

"Rail gun technology?"

"That's right. Now, pay attention to this; these are Furvoid concussion grenades. They pack twice the punch of your earth-grenades, but no shrapnel. They do their damage by massive tissue shock. I've also added a few odds and ends daggers and other weapons to your collection. How do you like the room itself?"

"Well, I see you have all my stuff, as promised. I see you also did your homework," he said, pointing to the small but well-stocked bar containing all his favorite libations. The girls also went as far as decorating the room with posters from his favorite 20th century movies, like King Kong, The French Connection, and Apocalypse Now.

"We have a friend over in the Department of Planetary Justice. She was able to access your personal files. We know more about you than you know about you," she said.

"Well, you got the movies and the booze right," he said.

"I also know what turns you on. Those psychological tests are very...thorough. I've got the toys in my room, and I look forward to seeing just how accurate those tests really are," she said with a wicked grin.

"I can see this is going to be a very interesting job," he said.

"More than you could imagine," Ember said, giving him a hard smack on his ass as she left his quarters. Troy was putting away his tactical gear, scattered on his bed, back into drawers and shelves in his quarters when he felt a slight rumble as the engines pushed off and the ship began to lift.

Just as he was finishing, the ship intercom in his room chirped.

"Troy, please report to sickbay," Suzy said.

"On my way, Doc."

He went down the narrow corridors of the ship until he reached a small but advanced sickbay. The room had two beds, several medical scanning devices, and as much equipment and medicines as any small emergency room would have. Dr. Susan Colquist was wearing her medical scrubs and held a tablet computer in her hands.

"You wanted to see me, Doc?"

"Yes, but please, just call me Suzy. On this ship, we're all family."

"You got it Suzy, so what can I do for you?"

"Well, it's standard procedure to give any new crew member a physical exam. I want to make sure you're in tip-top shape," the curvy vixen said.

"Alright," he replied, hopping up on the exam table.

"Take off your shirt, please," she said. He removed his shirt, and the doctor gasped.

"Oh, right," he said, looking down at his chest. There were several long scars on his skin. "These are from some fights that didn't go as well as I would like."

"Right...well then," she said collecting herself, "take a deep breath." She put the stethoscope to his chest and listened. She put the stethoscope to his back and saw even more scars there.

"Interrogations by enemy soldiers when I was captured in battle," he said dismissively. She traced her soft, warm, black fingers on the scars and he shivered at her gentle touch.

Suzy cleared her throat "alright, open your mouth, say ah." She looked down his throat, checked his teeth, and felt around his neck. The doctor examined his nose, eyes, and ears, and jotted notes in her computer.

"Very good, now please take off your shoes and pants," she said as she locked the sickbay door. She put some lubricant on her finger and told her patient to stand up and slightly bend. She inserted her finger up his ass, and Troy thought she was keeping her digit in there just a bit longer than any of the other exams he had in the past.

The doctor then massaged his prostate and collected a small drop of semen.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to analyze this, check for any STDs," she said, going to the laboratory of the sickbay. A few minutes later she came back smiling. "All clean, which means..."

"I'm fit for duty," he finished for her.

"I'm not quite done yet, soldier," she said with a wink. "Now lie down, please. Good boy." She took his large member in her gloved hand, squirted some lube on it and began to stroke.

"I never had this in any of my physicals before," he said.

"I'm just making sure everything is...functioning properly," she said as his cock hardened in her grasp. She took out a measuring tape and measured the length and girth of his penis, and smiled.

"Well, now..." she said with a toothy grin, "let's test how much you're holding in there." She placed a small suction cup on the tip of his penis and stroked a little faster. She used her other hand to massage his balls. Troy began to moan softly.

"Yeah, you're a good patient, aren't you?"

"Yes, doctor," he said with a grunt.

Suzy lubed up the fingers on the hand not stroking his dick and invaded his puckered ass. The soldier started to groan as she fondled and invaded him.

"That's it, good boy. Show me what you've got hidden in there, mm, good boy," she cooed. "Come for me, now boy."

Troy shuddered as he released his load into the suction device. With a final thrust of her fingers, she watched her patient give her a nice "sample."

"Impressive, most impressive," she said as she measured the amount of semen collected. She then surprised the human when she took the sample and drank it down.

"Mm, yes, yours is a good flavor."

"What's a beautiful doctor like you doing on a ship out in the middle of nowhere?" Troy asked when he collected himself.

"I got fired from the hospital I worked at. Seems they frown upon doctors fucking the living daylights out of their patients. Luckily, my current employer doesn't have such qualms."

"Well, you certainly have your bedside manner down to an art form," he admitted.

"This? This was just clinical. Wait until we really romance," she said, licking her lips and tasting the remaining drops of his cum.

"I'll have to schedule more treatments," Troy said.

"If you ever have any 'ouchies' that need to be kissed, just let me know, handsome."

Troy was returning to his quarters when a door opened along the hallway. Before he could say a word, he was yanked inside and the door was shut.

"Piper, what the-" Troy started, but he was silenced when the rabbit pressed her lips against his and kissed him deeply. She forced him against a wall, pinning his arms with her strong hands. The rabbit was a good foot taller than troy, and every bit of her was muscular, but she still kept a feminine shape. He black hair brushed against his shoulders as the human struggled against her forcefulness.

"Troy, it's been..." she paused for several seconds, "two years since I last felt a warm, hot cock inside me. I can't...I can't wait anymore," she said, and started to forcefully strip the human naked.

"Piper, calm down, I mean-" he tried to continue, but when she finished stripping him, she force him on to her bed, where handcuffs were waiting at each corner. His wrists and ankles were bound, and he was spread-eagled, vulnerable to the insanely horny rabbit's whims.

"Look, Piper, I know I signed up to pleasure you girls but I didn't expect..." he said but a ball gag was inserted in his mouth.

"Quiet. We're going to fuck, and we're going to fuck until I get tired of it," Piper said. She shed her own clothes quickly, and Troy could see her fur was already wet by her pussy. It dripped on the bed sheet. She rubbed her nipples in front of Troy and licked her lips slowly. The rabbit then got down on all fours and began licking the human's shackled foot. She sucked each toe gently, but would occasionally nibble them to get a reaction from her love slave.

The furiously randy rabbit continued her tongue up his legs, past his thighs, but avoided his throbbing cock. She seemed insatiable as her tongue continued up his belly and chest. She took his left nipple in her mouth and licked, sucked, nibbled, and bit down on it aggressively. Troy moaned and struggled against his bonds.

"I'm taking your gag out. You will use your tongue to pleasure me. Don't bother crying for help, it'll only bring others in my room, and they'll just continue what I started," she said with a wicked laugh.

"You're crazy!"

"I know," she said with a giggle. She started to straddle the naked human's chest and presented her sex in front of his face. "Lick, boy," she said.

Troy went to work on her hot cunt and brought the rabbit to a rocking orgasm. She covered his face in her sweet juices and was shaking with delight.

"I haven't felt like that in...well...a long time," she panted.

"Alright, you had your fun, you going to let me go now?" Troy asked.

"And not pay you back, soldier? Wouldn't dream of it!" she said as she crawled over his body to get between his legs. She looked at his throbbing, hard member and licked her lips. Piper locked her eyes with Troy's as she slowly, teasingly took his cock in her mouth. She licked the tip of his cock and cooed gently when a drop of pre-cum touched it.

The bunny blew his cock for several minutes until he came explosively down her throat. She swallowed ever drop and gently squeezed his balls to see if any was still hiding from her hungry mouth. Piper then propped her elbows on Troy's stomach and rested her head in her hands as she stared at her captive.

"Not bad, soldier. Not bad at all. I knew the captain would get us the right...man for the task," she said.

"Now you'll let me go, right?" he asked. She grabbed a key for the handcuffs and traced it up and down his chest slowly before she undid his restraints.

"I do all the fixing around this boat, but sometimes, I'm the one in need of maintenance. I know your contract, and if you want your share of the loot, you'll be paying me a visit every once and again, soldier."

"I'm not a soldier anymore."

The Shield Maiden landed on an arid planet called Frauske, near the remains of an ancient temple. The region of space was well-known to harbor space raiders and pirates, so only Audra and Troy left the safety of the ship to explore the ruins. The human was well armed with his rifle and two pistols. He left the more modern weapons in his cabin to the chagrin of the captain.

The sun baked down on the wind-swept desert, and small wisps of sand curled at their feet when the gusts kicked up. The temple was in shambles. A small, octagonal structure made of sandstone, the building was collapsed and caved in at two of its walls. Audra wore tan khaki pants and a matching shirt, along with a wide-brimmed hat.

12