Hired Gun Pt. 02

Story Info
Saga continues: Human gunhand w/ four feisty furry females.
3.6k words
4.68
11.7k
29
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy Wooten was beginning to get accustomed to the Shield Maiden. The ship was small, but for the first time in quite a while, it felt like he had a home. The human warrior was sitting in the small galley eating a bowl of Furvoid cereal. It tasted awful, for it was meat flavored, but the former soldier was used to eating less than pleasant meals.

"How are those Cruchy-O's treating you?" Ember Riley asked. The captain sat down at the table in front of her newest crew member.

"A beggar shouldn't be choosy," he said as he ate another spoonful.

"I'm sorry, I know Furvoid food isn't always what humans consider delectable. Next time we get supplies, I'll be sure to get a good supply of human food for you," the tigress said.

"You don't have to accommodate me, ma'am," Troy said.

"Always the martyr, aren't you, Sergeant?"

"I'm not starving, Captain," Troy replied.

"We're a family on this boat. The void is a cold, dark, lonely place. All we have are each other. I want you to be as happy as you can be with us."

"Never said I wasn't happy, Captain."

"I don't want you to hold back. If you want something from us, any of us, just ask."

"What about you, Captain?"

"What about me?"

"You brought me onboard this ship as a hired gun, I get that; looks like you girls run into more danger than I...anticipated. You also hired me to, uh, boost the morale of your girls."

"So what's your point, Sergeant?"

"How come you ain't tried to seduce me yet? Piper abducted me mid-ship, Suzy gave me a medical examination like I've never seen before, and Audra bites her lip every time she sees me. But you, you keep things between us all business-like."

"I'm...too busy running this ship,"

"On autopilot?"

"I need to keep my head clear."

"But your crew can have at it."

"Look, do you want to fuck me or something, Sergeant?"

"In so many words, maybe."

"I've got work to do," Ember said as she left the galley. She turned to look back at Troy, who went back to eating his cereal. The captain placed her hand on the bulkhead as she stared at the ruggedly handsome human before shaking her head and heading to the bridge.

"Troy, it's Piper," the personal communicator the human was given chirped out.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"I might need your help replacing a coupling coil in the engine room, if you could," she said.

"I'll be right there," he replied. He looked at the meaty cereal with disgust and dumped it in the waste disposer.

Piper was wrenching away at a series of pipes which led into the starship's main engine. The chocolate-colored rabbit furvoid was laying on her back as she was wedged under the tubing when Troy entered.

"Hey Piper, you said you needed help," Troy said.

"Hi Troy!" she said with her perky and bubbly-sweet voice. If it wasn't for the fact she abducted the man on the ship, tied him up and made him her sex toy, he would have considered her a sweet, innocent little creature without a shred of naughtiness in her. He was appropriately cautious with the nymphomaniac.

"I'm not much of a mechanic. I'm better and destroying than fixing," he admitted.

"Oh hush, you'll be great. Pick up that coiled looking tube there, yes, that one. You're taller than me, so I want you to connect it to that open nozzle there at the top of the bulkhead."

"This one?"

"Yep, that's the one. I'll be connecting the one end on the bottom and running coolant through it. If I tell you to 'kill it,' I want you to pull that red lever at the top. I'm not sure how much back pressure this system has built up, so I might need you to stop it before we get a gusher."

"Got it."

"Alright, you ready?"

"Go for it, Piper," Troy said. The rabbit nodded and opened the release valve. Troy could feel the pressure shoot through the hose.

"Alright, looking good, looking good...wait...kill it!" Piper shouted. Troy hit the lever and the flow stopped.

"What happened?"

"Gauge was in the orange. I've got it set too high, we're going to have to bleed it slowly. Alright, you ready?" she asked, earning a nod from the human. They slowly relieved the coolant pressure until it was flowing normally again.

"Not bad, not bad at all," Piper said with a satisfied grin.

"For a human?" Troy asked.

"For a novice," she gently corrected him.

"Will that be all?" Troy inquired.

"Actually, I was hoping to relieve a bit more pressure," she said.

"I thought you said the flow was normal," Troy complained.

"Oh, I don't mean in the coolant system," the rabbit said as she walked slowly up to the human. She placed her brown hand on his hip and stroked her thumb up and down his pelvic bone as she looked him in the eyes.

"Last time we did this, I was tied to your bed."

"It didn't look like you particularly hated it," she said with a giggle.

"Well no, but," he stammered.

"Every plumbing system needs to be flushed now and again. Let me drain your hose," she said.

"Fucking hell, Piper!"

"Do I have to kidnap you again?" she winked.

"Look Piper, there's a time and a place for-" he began, but the rabbit shut him up by planting her lips against his and pinning the soldier against the wall in the engine room.

"Here and now is as good as any other time and place," she said, as she lifted off her oil-stained green shirt and revealed her perfect breasts. She undid the human's belt, unzipped his pants, and let them fall to the floor.

"Piper, look I..."

"Shh, you're too uptight. Let it happen," she said as she removed his underwear and gripped his already hardening cock.

"What if someone walks in right now?" he hoarsely whispered.

"I guess I'd have to share," she said with a mocking pout.

"You girls are nuts," Troy said as he gasped at her firm yet insanely pleasurable touch.

"When you're stuck in a boat in the void with nothing but a few dirty pictures on your data-stream, and a guy with a wonderful, mm, huge, oh, thick cock is thrown in the mix...what did you expect, babe?" she asked as she quickened the pace of her stroking. Suddenly she stopped.

"What are you doing?!"

"Of course, you're right, it's a highly inappropriate place to be doing this. Whatever was I thinking?" she asked with an evil grin.

"Piper, don't do this to me!"

"Oh, you're probably right, I should be getting back to work."

"Nggh!" he grunted with frustration.

"Of course, being an engineer, it would be irresponsible to let a sudden buildup of pressure to go unchecked," she said. "Do you want me to relieve the pressure?" she asked in a cooing voice.

"Y-yes!" Troy managed to say.

"Hmm, well, you're going to have to earn it."

"What?!"

"You know what I haven't had in ages? A good foot rub."

"You're insane!"

"Rub my tootsies nice and good, then kiss them, clean them with your tongue, and I'll let you cum. What do you say?"

Troy looked at the bunny who was grinning ear to ear with delight. He whimpered in defeat as he dropped to his knees and removed the furvoid's boots. Furvoid feet aren't dissimilar to human feet, except for their thin layer of fur covering all but the soles. Knowing Piper, he expected her feet to smell horrible, but to his surprise, they were clean and even perfumed. He realized the bunny had planned this encounter for a while, but she had him where she wanted him.

He took her left foot in his hands as she sat on a tool box and he began lovingly massaging the arches, the soles, the toes, and every inch of the foot.

"Oh, mm, this isn't the first foot you've massaged. I can tell...oh, yes, don't stop, love, don't stop. Good boy."

Strangely, as much as Piper enjoyed getting the foot rub, Troy was enjoying giving it. Her foot was delicate, warm, and soft, and he loved how her toes splayed when he hit just the right spot. When he was done with the rub, he licked her foot, sucked on her toes, and did so all while making eye contact with the domineering bunny. He repeated the process all over again with her right foot.

Piper was in heaven. The man knew his stuff. Moreover, she was surprised to see how he was actually enjoying it. Perhaps the boy had a foot fetish he didn't even realize? Whatever the case was, Troy was giving her the best foot rub and cleaning she had ever received. "Good choice, Captain," she thought to herself, as she threw her head back and moaned in sheer pleasure.

"That's enough...you did well," she said dreamily.

"Thank you, Piper," he said, blushing.

"What's this, a big, tough soldier blushing?" Piper asked and used her still moist big toe to caress his cheek. "I'm a woman who keeps my word. You kept your end of the bargain..." Piper said. She helped the man to her feet and returned back to her knees. She grasped his cock and licked the tip of it.

"You don't have to do that, Piper," Troy said.

"No...but I want to," she insisted, and began to give a blowjob to the soldier as worthy as the foot rub he gave her. Troy closed his eyes and groaned, and stroked the bunny's hair. He worked his hands down her neck and shoulders.

"Oh, Piper," he whispered.

"Mm," she replied. Then her naughty ways came through again. "You...liked giving me the foot rub, didn't you?"

Troy took a deep breath of air in and shuddered. She took it as a positive sign. "You loved to touch my...delicate...little toes, didn't you?" Troy's hands gripped her shoulders. "And I felt how you sucked them. You...love...my...feet," she said slowly. Troy grunted and yelped as he suddenly came, surprising himself with the suddenness of the orgasm.

Piper licked up and swallowed every drop, and continued to suck even as he grew soft in her mouth. When she was truly done, she open her mouth, making a popping noise as the cock slid out.

"Well, I seem to have found your weakness, soldier."

"Not a word of this to any other crew member!"

"My lips are sealed!" she said with a grin.

"Piper!"

"Honest!"

Troy returned to his bunk to clean up and rest. He was cleaning one of his guns when his communicator came alive.

"Chow will be ready in five minutes," Audra said.

"Copy that."

He headed to the galley. Furvoid cartesh stew was on the menu. It reminded Troy of German goulash he used to have back on Earth, but with a bit more tartness and a hint of heat.

"How's it taste, Troy?" Audra asked.

"Excellent," he replied. The skunk girl with purple fur beamed at the compliment.

"Really? I mean, I know the girls like it, but to hear that a human likes it! Wow!"

"Yeah, it's really tasty, I could eat this any day," he said.

They continued eating and chit-chatting. Troy took their dishes to the dishwashing unit.

"Hey Troy," Audra said.

"Yeah?"

"While you're up...I was wondering if you could give me...a pedicure?"

"What?"

"Well, you know...wash my feet, do the nails, maybe even...massage them a bit?"

"Um, well that's not what I'm really good at, and..."

"Oh yes, me too!" Suzy, the ship's doctor, exclaimed, already undoing her boot. The vixen casually kicked the shoes away and wiggled her toes at Troy. Piper had a wicked grin on her face.

"I suppose I could go for a foot rub too, Troy," Captain Ember said.

"Piper..." Troy growled at the rabbit.

"Relax sugar," Suzy said reassuringly. "Nothing on this boat stays secret long. We all have things that get us going. Piper is the little dominatrix here. Audra is just the opposite. She loves, loves, loves to be tied up and spanked."

"Hey!" Audra protested but she looked coyly at Troy and nodded ever so slightly, biting her lip yet again.

"Me? I love...well...I love the smooth skin of a human, so every square millimeter about you is perfect to me."

"What about the Captain?" Troy prodded.

"Well now, she's kind of a tough nut to crack," Suzy admitted. "I guess...I don't rightly know."

"C'mon Captain, what fires your main engine?" Troy asked.

"Getting our mission accomplished, coming home safely," she replied.

"Well, c'mon Sergeant, these tootsies won't rub themselves," Suzy chuckled and wiggled her toes. Suddenly an alarm sounded in the cabin.

"Proximity alert!" Ember shouted.

The crew hastily got to their positions, but Troy followed Ember to the bridge.

"What are you doing here?" she snapped at the human.

Troy ignored the captain and looked at the sensor screen.

"You've got a pirate ship four thousand kilometers to our eleven. Let me drive."

"This is my ship, Sergeant. I give the orders around here!"

"You want to live, let me fly this boat. You want to act all proud captain-like and get us killed, have it your way."

"You never told me you could fly one of these."

"There's a lot I haven't told you, Captain," he said, taking her tone as tacit approval for him to sit in the pilot's chair. He grabbed the stick and pitched the nose of the Shield Maiden down hard.

"Weapons?"

"We've got a Mk. 2 laser cannon, mostly for debris clearing on the nose, and I rigged a dorsal-mounted ion-pulse gun to the roof. They're no match for a Talcaesian War Hawk!"

"Not in a head on fight they're not," Troy said, and swung the ship to its port, rolling the ship under the War Hawk.

"This is the Talcaesian War Hawk Galdemae. Surrender your vessel and prepare to be boarded!" a lizard-like humanoid said as he appeared on the view screen.

"We don't stand a chance against them, Troy. We're better off letting them take our cargo and leaving peacefully!"

"Talcaesians aren't known for their mercy, Captain," Troy said as the ship evaded a bright, purple beam of energy originating from the pirate ship.

"I'm ordering you to stand down, Sergeant!"

"With all due respect, Captain, piss off."

Ember drew her side arm and placed it against Troy's head. "I said, stand down!"

Troy, while still keeping his hand on the stick, used his right hand to quickly knock the firearm away from his head before it went off. The energy burst hit a bulkhead, singeing the paint. Troy rolled to avoid more bursts of the superior warship and fired a spread of shots from the laser into the underbelly of their enemy.

The shots appeared to do little damage, and an infuriated Ember scrambled to pick up her gun. Troy ignored the threat from his superior and stayed under the large ship, avoiding further defenses and cannon fire. He then targeted a small panel on the port, aft section of the main thruster engine and hit it with the ion gun. Just before Ember was ready to fire her gun, a series of small explosions near the engine distracted her, and the hostile ship began to break up.

"What the..." she muttered.

"War Hawks have a fatal flaw. You hit them in their underbelly near the nose, and it sends an emergency surge of power to the engines. You hit the engine at just the right time, and you get a feedback loop to overwhelm their systems and destroy the ship. Even an asteroid clearer could take out a War Hawk like that," he said calmly. He noticed Ember was still pointing the gun at him. "So, you're going to shoot me or should we stare at each other awkwardly for the rest of the afternoon?"

Ember holstered her weapon, walked up to the human and grabbed his throat, strangling him.

"On this boat, I'm captain. You follow my lead, you follow my orders. Is that clear...Sergeant?"

"Yes ma'am," he managed to squeak out of his clenched throat. She let go but then gave a wicked right-hook to the human's jaw.

"Go have Suzy look at that jaw, and get out of my site," the captain ordered. Troy left his seat, and Ember took over at the helm. He rubbed both his throat and his jaw as the pain washed over him. The tigress had a mean punch, and she broke his jaw, knocking out a tooth. He put the tooth in his front pocket and his face was dripping with blood.

"What the hell happened to you?!" Suzy asked with alarm when he came into the sickbay.

"Mm," he grunted his response. He handed her the tooth and she used a bio-epoxy to affix it back in his jaw. She then injected a series of shots which included more bio-epoxy to fix the shattered jaw, and pain relievers.

"Now do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Captain didn't like my unsolicited assistance."

"She's very protective of us. If you did something stupid, she punished you for it. What exactly did you do?"

"Thanks for patching me up," he replied.

"I don't care what you did to piss her off; you're my patient, and if you're injured, I'll help you out. Just a word of advice, though; the captain's always right, even when she's wrong."

"Noted."

Troy returned to his quarters and placed a damp cloth on his cheek. Even with the painkillers and patchwork Suzy gave him, he still felt the throb in his face. His door alarm chirped.

"Enter," he said grumpily. It was Ember.

"Can I come in?"

"It's your ship. I'm your property. Why bother asking?"

"I deserved that. Look, I came to...apologize. I was out of line."

"No ma'am. I violated a direct order from you, several times. You had every right to shoot me."

"And yet if I had, I'd probably be raped at this moment by those pirates."

"Maybe."

"Where the hell did you learn to fly like that? A sergeant isn't supposed to be flight qualified. Only commissioned officers earn their wings."

"I had my wings. I had my commission."

"There's nothing in your record that says you went to the academy."

"No, I bet there isn't. That tends to happen when they scrub you."

"Scrubbed. You were scrubbed? What the hell did you do?"

"Not what; whom."

"Oh for fuck's sake."

"I didn't know she was the general's daughter. It was something she also neglected to mention as we were humping in the laundry room. Captain Huntley saw us, and his jaw dropped. Well, banging the general's daughter isn't exactly a written offense in any of the rulebooks, but they drummed up some charges about negligence at my post, demoted me from a flight captain to a private in the army. I was transferred out, shipped out, and sent back to basic."

"The way you flew my boat today, I would've thought they would want to keep a pilot like you."

"Most of my commanding officers did. But a lieutenant general has a lot more sway than a lieutenant colonel."

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

"For the gun to my head, the hand to my throat, or the strike to my jaw?"

"All three, I guess."

"Not too good at apologizing, are you, Captain?"

"I normally don't have to."

"I'm not the man you want, Captain. Just dump me off on some forsaken planet and wipe my memory clean off your conscience."

"Actually, quite the opposite. You're exactly the kind of man I want. I need a first officer, and someone who knows how to fly this ship. You seem...to know your way around a console."

"First you try to kill me, then you want to promote me?"

"Let me see your face," she said, placing her fingers on his cheek. It still felt warm and swollen. "I shouldn't have struck you."

"That's alright, Captain. You've got a mean hook; better than a few Marines I've scuffled with," he said. Ember smiled weakly. She began to unbutton his shirt.

"What are you doing, Captain?"

"Just shut up."

"I thought I'd muck things up for you, if you had feelings for me."

"You dumb shit, I've wanted you since I laid my eyes on you in the bar."

"You almost shot me to death."

"I had my gun set on immobilize. Do you think I'd want to kill the best thing that ever happened to this ship?" She unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. There was a scar on his right rib cage. She ran her fingers over it.

"Battle scar?"

"Shrapnel from one of my men setting off a mine."

She massaged the scar. "And this?" she asked, palming a scar near his bellybutton.

"Quanyon leach bit me."

"And this, right here?"

"There's nothing there," he said, looking at her finger on his chest.

"They look like bite marks," she replied.

12