Hired Gun Pt. 09

Story Info
One human, 4 furries, sex, space battles, and intrigue.
3.9k words
4.72
8.6k
26
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thruello Three," Audra said confidently.

"You're certain, Audra?" Ember, the tigress captain of the Shield Maiden asked her archeologist, purple skunk.

"The data doesn't lie, Captain," she replied.

"Piper, can the engines take 115%?" Ember asked over the ship's intercom.

"She can, Captain, but not for long. Twelve hours, tops," their mechanic and chief engineer Piper, a voluptuous vixen replied.

"We're going to 115, then. Monitor the engines. Let me know if they red line. If they do, drop us back to 95%. We can't afford to delay."

"Yes, Captain," Piper replied.

"Even with 12 hours at 115%, we won't make it in less than a day. Well then, this is it, isn't it? The final link," Troy said with a sigh.

"Yes, Troy, it is," Audra told the human soldier. Along with their doctor, Suzy, a rabbit, all four girls shared the handsome, rugged human in bed. Sometimes, quite literally. Another human, Elizabeth O'Shea was brought along unwillingly, but soon fell in love with Troy Wooten as much as the four furvoids did. Their lust, their perpetual state of being in heat, was taxing for the soldier. He could endure endless firefights and hand-to-hand combat, but the rigors of humping a party of five wore out the normally strong libido of the warrior.

"Will we find the stone when we unlock the final chain?" Troy asked.

"Quite likely. But Catelli will be waiting for us. He knows we're close, and he likely has an ambush set up for us," the Captain answered for Audra.

"Son of a bitch. I've got a bullet with his name on it. Problem is, the feeling is mutual. What I wouldn't do for a platoon of my men," Troy grumbled.

"I've...been working on something to that extent," Ember said cryptically.

"If you have even half a platoon of my men, we're in business," Troy said optimistically.

"No guarantees. I said I've been working on it, not necessarily resting on my laurels," the tigress said wearily.

"Where are you going?" Audra asked as Troy left the ship's bridge.

"My room. I've got to get all my weapons and gear ready and in prime shape. This is going to be the big one."

Troy was loading ammo into his spare magazines, when his door greeter chirped.

"Come in," he replied. Audra entered. The purple skunk looked at the spread of rifles, handguns, knives, and explosives in various states of cleaning and maintenance.

"I can come back later," she said, observing the mess.

"What's on your mind, Audra?"

"It's nothing," she said, already trying to step back out.

"Audra."

"It's just...you...we've come so close to losing you a few times. I...I can't bear this anymore," she said with tears in her bright eyes.

"Audra, you know I love you and care about you, like I do with all of you girls. But this is no longer about me. Your people, your entire race is dying, and unless we get that damned stone and keep it out of Catelli's hands, your people will be but a memory. If it takes my life to save the rest of yours, it's a trade I'm willing to make."

"I don't know if I am."

"I understand if you want to sit this one out," he replied.

"No...I mean I don't know if I'm willing to let you die for us."

Troy was silent for a moment and blinked.

"Come here, sit down on the bed with me. You can help me load ammo."

"I know why you do what you're doing. You think your life is one big sin. You think all the mistakes you made, or at least think you've made, can be rectified by sacrificing yourself."

"Hey, I said I'm willing to sacrifice myself, I didn't say it was Plan A! Catelli is a dangerous man. He's a smart man, a strong man, a violent man. But he's just a man. Bullets will tear through his skin as fast as anyone else's. I think my government and yours are finally waking up to the fact the man is an insane, rogue, jackass. We're going to find this healing stone, we're going to bring Catelli to justice, we're going to make it through this, and we're going to fuck like we haven't fucked before," Troy said in as reassuring a voice as he could muster.

Audra suddenly slid off the bed and got down on her knees.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Troy asked.

"Just keep loading the magazines. You can load me up as well."

"What? Oh. Oh..." he said finally understanding, as she undid his belt buckle. She slid his pants and underpants down to his ankle. The skunk's delicate fingers gripped his semi-flaccid penis, and started to stroke. Troy began loading the rounds into his magazine yet again, but found himself fumbling with the bullets.

His dick began to harden, as did the task of loading ammo. Audra guided the tip of his prick into her hungry mouth. The warmth enveloped him, sending pulses of pleasure throughout his body. His hands trembled as he tried to continue to load the magazines. The spring from the magazine caused one of the rounds to pop right back out and hit Troy's cheek. Audra took his dick deeper and deeper down her throat, sucking harder and faster.

Troy gave up loading ammo. He leaned back and closed his eyes as the skunk expertly blew him. She had done it before on many occasions. She knew where Troy liked it, and where he loved it. His salty pre-cum dribbled from the head onto her waiting tongue. She looked up at her lover and smiled with her eyes. Troy groaned and gripped the skunk's hair.

"Oh Audra," he moaned. She mewed her response with her mouth being full.

The door tone chirped.

"Fucking hell. Who is it?!" Troy shouted.

The captain walked in.

"Oh, I guess I could come back later."

"What is it, Captain?" Troy asked. His dick was still in Audra's mouth, though she stopped bobbing her head up and down.

"Catelli's going to be waiting for us. I'm going to need your analysis of our tactical situation at the bridge."

"I'll be there in a minute," Troy said, but Audra nipped his shaft. "Ahh!! Five, five minutes!"

The bridge of The Shield Maiden was Troy's office. The girls hired him as muscles and guns, but they were pleasantly surprised to see how qualified of a pilot he was. They needed his skill now, more than ever. Troy was pouring over the upgrades to the shields Piper made.

"So what do you think, Troy?" Ember asked.

"Against one of his ships, we might stand a chance for a fair fight. If he has any others, and I'd stake my life on it that he does, we're screwed."

"Sure would be nice to have a squadron of fighters to escort us, wouldn't it?" Ember asked.

"Yeah, well, wishing and hoping are as useful as a bent spoon in a gun fight," Troy replied.

"Would seven Gama Class Furvian Fighters help?"

"I wouldn't turn them down if they showed up," Troy said.

Ember pressed a communications button. "This is The Shield Maiden. Task Force Alpha, uncloak."

Suddenly, as promised, seven impressive star-fighters appeared on the port and starboard sides of the Shield Maiden. Troy's jaw dropped. "How long have they been escorting us?"

"For about the last twelve hours. Catelli will think we're on a desperate mission and will risk going alone. He'll think he has the upper-hand. And then we'll strike," the tigress said, smashing her fist into her palm.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we're going in with more than just our dicks in our hands...figuratively speaking...but your people are on the verge of dying out. Couldn't your government spare just a few more ships?"

"There are spies everywhere. If word got to Catelli the entire Furvian Space Force deployed, he'd catch wind of it. These seven ships were already on a routine patrol, and reassigned directly by the Chancellor. Per my request."

"You have a direct line to your chancellor?"

"I do."

"Well, you're just full of surprises today, aren't you?"

"Task Force Alpha, reengage cloak," Ember ordered the squadron, and they disappeared both visually, and from scanners. "Each ship is carrying a squad of Furvian Marines. Five per ship. Thirty-five might not sound like a great force, but it's better than what we currently have. We'll be arriving at Thruello Three in less than 24 hours. I suggest you take the time to prepare yourself, your gear, and get some rest."

"Yes Ma'am!" Troy said with a sharp salute.

"Oh, and Troy, seeing as how you've had your fun with Audra...I think I might stop by tonight."

The Shield Maiden shuddered violently. Troy was in the middle of humping his captain when the alarm tone sounded. "Captain to the bridge," Piper demanded on the intercom.

"On my way," the tigress responded. Both hurriedly threw on their clothes, while Troy strapped his gun belt to his hip. The vixen engineer had bridge watch, and though she was a talented engineer, she was no pilot.

"We're under attack! Our escorts have uncloaked their vessels to protect us, but the enemy is ignoring them and targeting us.

"Give me the conn," Troy demanded. He jumped into the pilot's seat and nosed the ship downward. Another blast from Catelli's renegade forces hit the aft shields, causing the ship to shake once again.

"Persistent little fucker, ain't he?" Troy said as he rolled the ship into an evasive maneuver. The escorts fired at the marauding ship until their pursuer was vaporized.

"Captain, why wasn't I informed we had a squadron of fighters escorting us?" Piper asked angrily.

"It was on a need-to-know basis, Piper," Ember replied.

"I needed to know! I had bridge duty, while you two were screwing silly. Don't pretend you weren't. You both look like shit," the fiery vixen said, wagging her finger. She stormed out of the bridge.

"Is everyone alright, any injuries?" Suzy asked. She had her med-kit with her.

"No, everyone's fine," the tigress told the rabbit.

"Looks like our fly is unzipped. Catelli knows where we're headed. He knows we've got backup, and he'll up the ante himself. Motherfucker," Troy said disgustedly.

"Now, how do you think he found out our course and heading?" Ember asked suspiciously.

"I have a theory," Troy said.

"Ow! Let go of me!" Elizabeth O'Shea protested as Troy burst into her room and grabbed the human woman by the arm. She willingly helped Troy and the furvoids, but if anyone still had possible loyalties to Catelli, the human was the prime suspect.

"I'll let go of you alright, right into the airlock and into the void of space. Any idea what happens when human flesh is exposed to the harshness of space? You don't freeze to death. You don't even suffocate. The vacuum of space causes your blood to instantly boil, and your veins, arteries, and capillaries to burst. It's not a pretty way to go. So, you could avoid that fate if you tell us how you've been signaling Catelli and what you've told him."

"What? Troy, are you out of your damned mind?" the woman demanded.

"For a long time, sister. Now, tell me, or it's an all-expense paid trip to the blackness," he said as he dragged her ever closer to the airlock.

"I haven't told Catelli anything. I told you, I'm on your side, I've been working with the government to reign the bastard in! If Catelli had his hands on me, he'd make my death infinitely worse than anything you can think up!"

"Don't tempt me, I'm pretty creative," Troy said icily. "Tell me what you've told him!" he shouted, raising his hand. O'Shea covered her face with fear and backed against a wall. Troy grabbed the woman by her shirt.

"Troy! Stop!" Piper shouted.

"Don't interfere, Piper," Troy warned.

"It wasn't O'Shea!" she urgently shouted.

"What are you talking about? Of course it was! Who else would be willing to give our position away?"

"This would," Piper said, holding a metallic object which resembled a sea urchin.

"A class 7-V tracker?"

"Ship launched, we must've been tagged the last time we engaged his forces. There's no way Elizabeth could have done it! I was running a damage assessment on our hull when I spotted it with one of the cameras on the aft thruster cowling. I used a containment beam to bring it in. I disabled it. We should be flying under his radar again!" Piper exclaimed.

Troy loosened his grip on O'Shea. "Elizabeth, I..." he began, but she slapped him hard in the face. "...deserved that," he finished.

"Fuck you, Troy, go fuck yourself with a Galdarian pit snake!" the woman screamed as she reentered her quarters.

"Smooth, Troy," Piper said.

"You're not helping," he growled.

Troy chirped the door alarm, but Elizabeth didn't answer. He tried again.

"Go away!" she screamed on the intercom.

"Please, just let me talk with you," Troy begged.

"Piss off, Troy!"

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to accuse you, to threaten you like that," Troy said to the intercom. There was no response. "I understand you're angry at me, and you have every right to be. But I'm looking out for the crew of this ship. This mission cannot fail."

There was still no answer. Troy let go of the intercom button. "You can hate me all you want, and I won't blame you for it. Just...let's get this mission over with. Don't hold these people responsible for what I did."

"I don't blame them," she said coldly.

"For what it's worth...and I doubt it's a whole lot...I'm sorry," Troy said. He walked away from the door and back to the bridge. O'Shea sat on her bed with her head resting against her knees as she sobbed.

"I heard what happened," Ember said as Troy returned to his chair.

"Word travels fast on this ship," he said glumly.

"For what it's worth, Troy, I think I would have done the same thing."

"Would you have threatened to beat her and shove her out the airlock?" Troy asked as a knot in his stomach grew.

"Honestly, for my ship, for my crew, not only would I have threatened it, but if she did it, I would have followed through. I might not even be so kind," Ember admitted.

"How far are we now to Thruello Three?" Troy changed the subject.

"At our current speed, barring any additional attacks, we should be there in fourteen hours."

"Fourteen hours," Troy echoed.

"The...uh...crew is pretty uptight," Ember said.

"We're about to go into a battle in which the odds are not in our favor. I don't blame them," Troy said as he punched in a few commands into his computer. He felt a furry finger brush over his neck.

The tigress looked down at her first officer lustily. "The question is, Troy, how are you holding...up?"

"I'm...managing, Captain."

"A good Captain watches over his or her crew. Makes sure their...needs are always...attended to," Ember said as she placed her hand on his shoulder and started to massage it.

"Ember, I don't think now is the time to..." Troy started, but she bent down and pressed her lips to his and silenced her first officer.

"We have plenty of time," Ember said as she locked the door to the bridge. She removed her top, revealing her fur-clad white breasts, covered with the black stripes common to her tigress lineage.

"Damn it, Ember! We're about to go into battle and you want a hump?"

"I fight better after a good fuck," she said, biting her lip.

"Need I remind you, we just got ambushed by the enemy not long ago?"

"The captain and pilot are on the bridge. If we have to fly around naked, so be it," the captain said as she slid out of her boots and pants.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Troy sighed. "After the incident with Elizabeth, I'm not really in the mood."

"All...the more reason...to get your mind off things. Besides, it's an order from your captain," she replied, sitting down in Troy's lap and stroking his ears.

"Fine," Troy sighed again.

"That's more like it. Now, since I'm ordering you around, I want you to stand to attention," Ember said.

Troy was about to get up from his chair, but Ember pushed him back down. "Ah-ah, no, not that kind of stand-to. I mean..." she unbuckled his pants, took off his shoes and quickly undressed her subordinate.

"Tell me, Ember. When we find the stone, is it going to cure all the horniness you girls keep feeling?" Troy asked.

"I hope not," Ember said, biting his chin softly. "Even if it does, you're imprinted on us."

"What? What does that mean?" Troy asked, as he lovingly caressed the tigress's breasts.

"When furvoids mate with someone they trust...someone they're very intimate with...and love...we release a pheromone on our lover. It mixes with our lovers own scents, and soon, only our lover's scents are what we crave."

"But...wait, what?"

"I...should have told you. We all...should have told you. It's rare, but not unheard of to have multiple female partners imprint on a single male. I didn't...I didn't think it was possible with humans, but..."

"So you're saying you girls won't mate with anyone else?"

"We're bound to you for the rest of our lives."

"All of you?"

"I wasn't sure at first, but the scent is distinct amongst our people, and ever furvoid on this ship...is yours, Troy."

"That's pretty messed up," Troy replied, sinking back in his chair.

"Mm, it has its perks, though," Ember said, licking his neck and twisting his nipples in between her furry fingers.

Troy groaned and said "so, what else does this imprinting mean? Come clean with me, Ember."

Ember's tongue was busy bathing her lover but she said "all our orgasms are more powerful when we're with you."

"How much more powerful?"

"On a scale of one to a hundred? About a million. When you come, it also releases extra endorphins which make us feel blissful. Each time we have sex, it gets better."

"Are you serious? It...it doesn't plateau or level off?"

"Hasn't so far," she squeaked as Troy slipped his tip into her hot, quivering pussy. Ember wrapped her powerful arms around her lover and began riding him in his chair. Her tits bounced in front of his face, mesmerizingly. He grabbed them as she rode him, expecting her to protest, but she only groaned louder.

Ember ground her hips against Troy, her hot sex covering his stiff rod in her slippery, sweet juices. There was a sucking, squishing noise as she quickened her pace. The captain dug her long nails into the back of his neck, and growled lustily.

"Cum for me, Troy, cum for me!" she begged.

Troy bucked his own hips up to crash into her thrusts, and he bit his lips as he tried to hold back, to make it last. She sensed this and dug her nails even deeper. "No! Don't hold back, cum now!" she pleaded. The desperation in her voice triggered something guttural in the man as he lifted her whole body with a mighty final thrust. His semen coursed up her sex, filling her, releasing chemicals of pure intoxication. Ember cried out in pleasure as she viciously came all over her lover, showering him with her juices.

"So," Troy said, trying to catch his breath, "you're saying it just keeps getting better each time?"

"I feel bad for you, Troy," she said with a half grin.

"Why?"

"When this mission is over, we'll be fucking you so often, you'll throw out your back. Luckily, we have a doctor on board. Of course, she'll be causing you just as much damage as curing you," Ember said as she flicked his nipples playfully.

The two got dressed and returned to their duties. It was Troy's turn to get some shut-eye, so he returned back to his quarters. His guns were arranged on his bed, cleaned, inspected, and ammunition loaded. A selection of knives, explosives, tactical gear, and body armor was arranged next to the firearms. Troy was just putting away the last gun when he heard his door chirp.

"Come in," he announced on the intercom.

Suzy, their doctor, and a voluptuous rabbit entered. She was carrying medical supplies.

"What's up, Suzy?" Troy asked.

"We're headed into the big battle. I...thought I might do a check up on you, make sure you're...healthy," she said.

"Can this wait? I'm kind of tired."

"It shouldn't take too long," she said cryptically. "Let's check your vitals."

"Alright," Troy said reluctantly.

12