His Big Brother

Story Info
Julian's big brother wants to prepare him for the real world.
4.7k words
4.44
36.8k
71

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H4you
H4you
77 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and all potential resemblances to real people and events is purely coincidental. This story and the characters in it are owned by me and can not be re-posted or re-used without my consent under copyright law. All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

___

Julian was standing in his room, looking at himself in his new Halloween costume. He was going to be Spiderman this year and the costume had finally arrived so he had run right up to his room, bursting with anticipation, unable to wait to try it on.

Now that he was looking at himself in the costume some of the initial excitement had worn off. Despite now being 18, and five weeks, he was still small for a guy his age, a fully grown man who, at least in this costume where the lack of muscles became more obvious, looked like a boy. His body was small and lithe, and his blonde slightly curly hair did nothing to help him look older. He was slightly toned from playing an array of different sports in his life, but he had no real muscle definition. His face was round and soft, and his blue eyes, long lashes and full lips made him look slightly feminine.

Julian had always been small for his age, but it had never really bothered him before. His small stature, combined with the fact that he was a grade behind in school, had always made him feel like he was younger than he really was, at least until he turned 18. For the last five weeks he had really felt his age and for the first time he saw himself as the grown man he really was, that was until he saw himself in this costume. The more he looked at himself, the more defeated he felt. warm tears started prickling in the back of his eyes as he turned away from the mirror and went to sit on the edge of his bed looking out the window at the reddening trees.

Julian contemplated just ditching the big halloween party tomorrow, all the excitement he had felt about the party and his costume was gone and now it just felt like a chore. This was going to be his last high school halloween party. Julian's dad had gotten an opportunity to do some traveling with his work for a year when Julian was younger, and instead of leaving his family behind he decided to take them with him. Julian and his two older brothers, Matthew and Brayden, had been taken out of a school for a year to travel the world, so despite being 18 he was still a senior.

As Julian was sitting on his bed contemplating faking sickness to have an excuse for missing the party he heard his bedroom door creak behind him. He turned around and saw his older brother Brayden leaning in the doorway, looking at him with his head in a slight tilt. Brayden was the middle child, two years younger than Matt and four years older than Julian, and was a senior in college home for the weekend.

"Nice costume." Brayden said, his mouth curling up into a slight grin.

"Thanks..." Julian muttered, unsure if Brayden was being sincere or mocking him.

Brayden was only four years older than Julian, but he looked completely different. Brayden looked the way Julian wished he did. His hair was darker and shorter, and his body much bigger and taller. Their faces resemble each other but Braydens eyebrows were darker and fuller, his nose more pronounced and his jaw sharper. They have the same eyes and lips but everything else was completely different. Brayden hadn't always looked like this, before he left for college he had been a much skinnier, lankier guy, but he had joined a gym in college and had bulked up considerably since then. Now his arms were almost bigger than Julian's thighs, maybe it was hope for Julian anyway, since they technically shared a gene pool. Maybe Braydens transformation would be possible for Julian too?

"What's up kid? not excited for the party anymore?" Brayden asked, the smile still on his lips.

Julian scoffed and turned his body away from him, back towards the window, he was in no mood to talk to his older brother right now.

"I'm not a kid anymore, you know. I'm 18 and a man just like you." Julian said in a tone so whiny that it completely overshadowed the content of his words.

Julian heard his brother stifle a laugh, and then the familiar sound of his door creaking shut. Julian stood up from the bed and walked around it rubbing his face with his eyes closed, he opened them expecting an empty room, but jumped in surprise as he saw that his brother had not left like he thought, but closed the door with him inside of the room.

Brayden was leaning against the back of the door with his arms folded in front of him. He was studying Julian with a look that made Julian feel uncomfortable in his own skin.

"What do you want?" Julian asked, trying to sound tough. For some reason Braydens presence in his room set him on edge. they had never been particularly close, when they were younger Brayden had been a bit of a bully actually, picking on Julian and sometimes hurting him. as they grew older the bullying had stopped and they became friendly, but never close.

"Are you really going to go out like that?" Brayden asked, ignoring his question.

Julian stole a glance at himself in the mirror before looking back over at his brother. "Maybe, what's it to you?" he answered.

Once again Brayden ignored his question, and just continued looking at him.

"You know what's going to happen if you leave the house looking like that, don't you? ha finally said after a long silence.

Julian didn't know what he was talking about but he didn't want to look like an idiot in front of his brother by admitting that so he just shrugged.

"Do you?" Brayden pressed, standing up from the door and taking a step towards Julian.

Julian automatically swallowed and took a step back. Brayden was still looking at him with this intense stare he couldn't quite place. unable to form any words and unsure what those words would be anyway Julian decided to just nod.

"You do?" Brayden said, a hit of surprise in his voice. "Or are you lying to me?" he said with another step towards Julian.

Julian too took another step backwards and felt his legs hit the end of his bed. nowhere left to go. his brother was still slowly stalking towards him, until he was standing right in front of him looking down on Julian, who refused to look him in the eye but kept his head down and his eyes on his feet.

"Answer me!" Brayden commanded with a deep, low voice.

Julian hadn't felt so uncomfortable in his brother's presence since they were kids. And Brayden was standing way too close for comfort but with the bed behind him Julian had nowhere to go.

"What do you want from me, Brayden?" Julian finally managed to ask in a low, timid voice.

"I just want you to be aware of what's going to happen to you if you leave the house looking like that." Brayden said in a matter of fact tone. "You are my little brother after all, I'm just doing my brotherly duty by preparing you for what the world really is."

Julian finally looked up and met his brother's eyes, and was instantly taken aback by how dark they were.

"What do you mean?" he managed to croak. before averting his eyes back down to his own feet.

Brayden let out a deep sigh, and before Julian could register his movements Brayden had flipped him around and pushed Julian face down on the bed, holding his hands together in an iron grip behind his back.

"Let go of me" Julian yelled, his voice muffled but the comforter and the awkward position he was being held in. Just as he was about to yell for help Julian felt his bed dip on both sides of him and his brother's much larger body pressing him into the mattress. His body was hard and strong and Julian could feel every inch of the body resting on top of him, including something hard, probably Braydens belt buckle or cellphone, poking him the small of his back.

"I'm just showing you what's going to happen to you tomorrow if you go out like that, in that tight suit, for everyone to see." Brayden whispered in his ear. "The world is a mean place and pretty, innocent young boys like you better watch out or the world will take that innocence and squash it in a second."

Braydens words made shivers go down Julians spine and a light perspiration was breaking out on his forehead.

"Let go of me or I will yell for mom and dad" Julian whispered defiantly as his brother continued to lay on top of him pressing him down face first into the mattress with his hands now trapped between their bodies.

"Mom and dad aren't home" Brayden grumbled as his hands began running down the sides of Julians body. "they're at the Wilsons having some drinks. they will probably be gone for hours.It's just me and you here." he taunted in Julians ear, his hands exploring and his body gently grinding into Julians.

Julian knew this was true. drinks at the Wilsons alway turned into a long affair, and Matt had moved out years ago, leaving the two of them totally alone. Julian's pulse quickened and his body started writhing, trying to get out from underneath his brother pinning him down, but he wasn't strong enough. Instead his writhing seemed to please his brother, who left out a breathy moan.

The moan made Julian freeze. The hard thing was now pressing against the top of his ass, and it no longer felt like a belt buckle, but something much more sinister. But this was his brother on top of him, and brothers punch each other around, they don't... Julian couldn't even finish the thought, it was too horrible, this was his brother. But the hard thing pressing into him from behind was difficult to ignore, and coupled with the moan and Braydens roaming hands it started to dawn on him that this wasn't a normal beating from his brother.

Julian had thought that his brother wanted to beat him up because he looked so ridiculous in his costume, but now he wast sure anymore.

"Brayden, please, get off me." Julian pleaded. "I won't tell anyone, just let me go, I'm your little brother."

Those last words made Brayden stop, and Julian felt Braydens hands leave his body, the pressure lessened a bit and Julian got ready to push himself up from the mattress when he felt Brayden grab ahold of his hands again, this time tying them together with something he couldn't identify.

Julian felt his body stiffen from fear as his hands became immobilized and his brother picked him up and threw him facedown on the middle of the bed. Julian tried to crawl away but Brayden was on him faster than he could think, pinning him to the bed.

From this new angle Julian could see himself and his brother in the mirror across the room. Brayden had tied Julians hands together with his belt and he was sitting with his knees on either side of Julians body, keeping him in place, and looking down on his little brother lying underneath him unable to move, still wearing the stupid Spiderman suit. Julian's body filled with fear as Brayden started rubbing his hands along Julians body, feeling every inch of him.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" Brayden growled in Julians ear, leaning down so that his face was right next to Julians and the hard thing between his legs pressing down into him.

Julian could smell the musky smell of his older brother and in that instance he was sure he knew what Brayden had on his mind. Julian was still a virgin, he hadn't had much experience with girls, or with boys for that matter, but he had watched a lot of porn and he had extensive knowledge of human desire. Julian had for a long time wished he had more experience, but he had imagined it would come at parties with girls, not in his bedroom with his older brother. Julian didn't want this, but it didn't seem like his wants were in consideration. His brother was going to rape him, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"Please don't, I don't want this" Julian whispered.

"I don't want to do this either, little brother." Brayden said, zipping down the zipper on the Spiderman suit, exposing Julians back. "But I'm going to have to! so that you're prepared for the world out there. what kind of brother would i be if i didn't."

"Now I'm going to release your arm so that I can get his stupid suit off you, I don't want any funny business, or you're going to regret it" Brayden warned as he undid the belt around Julians hands.

After a bit of struggling, a knee on Julians back keeping him in place, two escape attempts and the resulting two hard punches from Brayden in Julians stomach, Brayden got the Spiderman suit completely of a now naked Julian and his hands re-tied behind Julians back and himself re-situated on his back, keeping him in place.

Brayden was panting from the effort and Julian was afraid the escape attempt was a mistake. his brother was much bigger and stronger, and now Julian had made him angry.

Julian was once again on his stomach on the bed, but this time he was naked. He could feel the slightly scratchy comforter on every inch of his naked body and his cock being trapped between the fabric and his own body.

Julian could hear the sounds of undressing behind him and in the mirror he could see Brayden removing his shirt. He had taken the slight commotion from before to remove his jeans and was now pinning Julian in place wearing only his boxers, and Julian could already see that the contents of those boxers was much bigger than his own.

Brayden rubbed himself over his boxers as he met Julians eyes in the mirror.

"I said you were going to regret it if you tried any funny business." Julian said with anger in his voice "Now this is going to get even worse for you."

"i was planning on using lube and taking you up the ass and that's it, but your little stunt made me reconsider, maybe you need a bigger lesson"

Julian could feel his fear creeping up in him as Brayden got off him, and dragged him by the hands of the bed and onto the floor, where he kicked him behind the knees som that Julian sank to the floor onto his knees of front of Brayden who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Listen here little brother, I'm going to take you up the ass with my big cock, without lube, and it's going to hurt. how much it hurts, is up to you and that sweet mouth of yours" Brayden said, squeezing Julians Jaw in his hand. "and if you bite, i'm going to break your jaw, you understand?"

Julian nodded, terrified of the task he now knew was at hand.

"use your words little brother. Do you understand?" Brayden squeezed his jaw so tight it hurt before releasing so Julian could speak.

"yes, yes, i understand" Julian said quickly knowing that with his brother there were no empty promises.

"Good" Brayden said as he lowered his boxers, releasing his big hard cock, and presenting it to Julian. "Now suck".

Julian swallowed hard, his brother's cock was way too big for him, he just knew it. It was big, veiny and hard, and the thought of having it inside of him turned his insides to liquid. Julian had never given a blow job before and had himself only received one, and that barely lasted a minute. He knew that with his brother it wouldn't be that quick.

Unable to use his hands, Julian was unsure of how to get his big brother's cock in his mouth. he shuffled on his knees a bit closer to his brother, and tentatively reached out his tongue and gave the cock a quick lick. Braydens cock was warm and slightly salty, and as Julian licked again, a bit more sure this time, a slight moan escaped Braydens lips. The moan gave Julian some confidence, and he reached out again and this time licked Braydens entire cock from the base to tip. The salty taste lingering on Julian's tongue as he sat back on his heels, unsure of what to do next.

"Enough of this, suck i said!" Brayden exclaimed, grabbed Julian by the throat and plunged his big cock down into Julians mouth open in surprise.

Suddenly Julians mouth and throat was full of cock and he couldn't breathe. Brayden placed his other hand on the back of Julian's head and pushed him further down on his cock until Julian's nose was in his big brother's pubes and his vision was blurry with tears. Spots were forming in front of his eyes as Julian tried to breathe but his brother's big cock made that impossible. Julian suddenly became aware of Braydens cellphone in his hands, and the sounds of photos being taken, but with his hands tied and his throat full of cock there was nothing he could do to stop his big brother from photographing him in this position.

When Brayden finally pulled Julians head off his cock Julian gasped for air as tears poured and long ropes of spit connected his mouth and his brother's cock. Julian however only got a moment before his brother pushed his head back down on his cock, this time to fuck his moth in earnest. using both hands bon the back of Julians head, Brayden fucked Julians mouth whit vigor, tears and spit leaking out of the younger brother and moans form the elder.

After a few minutes of full force face fucking Brayedne pulled his brothers head of his cock without pushing it back down.

"Fuck, if you keep thet up im gonna blow. and then i wont be able to fuck your ass like i promised." Brayden laughed as he watched his younger brother heaving on the ground, a mess of spit tears and leaking precum.

Julian's vision was blurry and his pulse was racing, he hadn't expected his brother to be so violent, and as he felt himself being picked up and thrown on the bed his body trembled with fear.

"Look at you! shaking with anticipation." Brayden laughed as he flipped Julian onto his stomach and pulled his knees up under him so Julians ass was in the air.

Julian was still trying to catch a breath when he felt his brother smack him on the ass, it wasn't too hard but it still hurt enough for Juliean to gasp.

With his hands behind his back and his ass in the air, Julian's face was once again pushed into the comforter on his bed. Julian craned his neck so he could breath, and in doing that found himself once again staring into the mirror where he had watched himself for what seemed like an eternity since. He could see his big brother getting into position behind him, cock slick with saliva, eyes full of lust.

"Ready little brother?" Brayden asked as he spread Julians ass, preparing himself for entry.

Julian let out a sob, and Brayden must have taken this as a yes for he instantly spit onto his brother's entrance and started working the hole with his thumb, trying to loosen it up enough for his cock. Julian was exhausted form the mouth fucking but he still tense up when he first felt the finger coming in contact withe the opening of his ass, but as Brayden continued massaging his ass and working on his hole he could feel himself loosen up.

After a few moments and three respective fingers Julian was loose enough for Brayden to attempt entrance. Julian could see his brother guiding his cock towards his opening and soon he felt something hard and slick pressing in him from behind. Braydne worked slowly but it still hurts like hell. Julian whimpered and tried to resist but that only made it more painful. Julian could feel the moment Brayden finally managed to get the head of his cock inside the tight ring.

"Oh fuck that feels sooo good little brother!" Brayden exclaimed in breath bliss, as Julian lay there ass burning, tears running from his eyes.

After giving Julian a few seconds to recover Brayden slowly started pushing his entire cock into Julians ass. Julian could see his brother's cock disappearing inch by inch into his ass in the mirror, but worse he could feel the huge object protruding his body.

Brayden gave out a big moan as he bottomed out, balls hitting the base of Julians own limp cock. At the same time Julian gave out a loud sob. He had never felt anything like this before, his ass was burning with pain and the feeling of being filled up was like nothing like he had ever felt before.

H4you
H4you
77 Followers
12