His British Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you like my mate Alice?" Suzi asked.

"You two are a perfect pair," he replied, causing them to giggle, "And I hope she enjoyed the special Canadian cream."

"Well, the day is young," said Alice, "and Suzi tells me you are good for a couple more rounds. Lets see if she is right!"

With that she moved in front of John and began skillfully sucking his cock, her lips moving up and down his shaft, taking his entire cock into her hot mouth. Suzi had moved behind him and he felt her fingertips spread his cheeks and then her hot little tongue began teasing his ass. It was like a dream and so erotic that John was quickly rock hard again.

Alice deep throated him one more time and then let his cock pop from her mouth as she turned around and got on all fours and said, "I haven't had a cock up my arse for too long!"

With that she reached back and spread herself giving John a good look at the pucker of her ass. It had probably been 35 years since he had fucked anyone in the ass, and never an ass as gorgeous as the one being offered to him now. Quickly he got into position and took his cock in hand and eased the thick head into the tightness. As she stretched to accept him, Alice moaned, "Yes baby, fuck this black girl's ass!"

He pushed deeper, her ass was amazing and soon was slowly pumping his cock in the tightness. He was beyond excited and when he felt Suzi reach under him and start playing with his balls, he quickly reached the point of no return and pumped his second load of the morning into Alice's ass.

His deep growl of pleasure filled the quiet of the room as his cock spurted. Suzi gave his balls a gentle squeeze and then she moved around and her lips found his in a long deep kiss as his cock remained deep in Alice's ass.

The three of them held that way for a bit until John's cock slipped out of Alice's most intimate hole.

Hand in hand the three of them walked to the bathroom and John turned on the shower. Although it was a tight fit, they all managed to get into the shower stall and soapy hands enjoyed slippery bodies as they washed each other under the warm spray.

As they towelled off, Alice picked up one of her silk stockings that she had removed before getting into the shower and wrapped it around John's cock. She moved her silk filled hand on his shaft and felt him begin to grow once again.

"Bloody hell, Suzi," she said, "You were right, he is a better stud than some of the young lads we have picked up at the club and fucked!"

Suzi, pretending to pout, said, "Well I don't know, he's been in all your holes, but not all of mine!"

They moved to the bedroom and John said, "I am sure you ladies can get me nice and hard again so I can give Suzi what she wants!"

He lay back on the bed and the two of them curled up on either side of him. They took turns kissing him and sucking his cock. They pushed their big tits against his face as they kissed each other. Once again, John wondered if this was just a dream, but as Alice mounted him and his cock slipped into her cunt, he had no doubt it was real.

She rode him cowgirl style in a nice rhythm, her big tits jiggling as she got him good and wet with her hot juices. Suzi leaned in and was brushing her big dangling tits across his face. She leaned close, kissing him and sucking on his tongue as Alice slowed her pace.

"Are you ready to give my arse a good fucking?" Suzi asked as she broke the kiss.

"Oh fuck yes!" he replied, remembering the first time she had fingered her ass for him on Skype.

Suzi rolled aside, getting on all fours and with one last slow stroke, Alice lifted herself from his cock. He moved behind Suzi, caressing her big ass with his hands. His cock found her tight hole and he pressed in, enjoying the squeal of delight that came from his English sex buddy. Alice lay beside Suzi, stroking her hair and kissing her as John began to pound her ass with his engorged cock.

"Yes, yes, give it to me, fuck me hard!" urged Suzi.

He pumped faster, deeper, stretching her ass and totally enjoying the feeling of her tight flesh around his. Alice was watching, playing with her pussy as John neared his climax. With a last deep thrust he came, exploding deep in Suzi's bowels. Crying out in pleasure as Suzi clenched around him, milking him.

He held inside as long as he could, enjoying the feel of being in her ass. But then his cock slipped out and he rolled on the bed beside her. His lips found hers and they kissed long and deeply. He felt Alice's fingertips stroking his back and shoulders as he and Suzi came down from the high of their anal copulation.

After a time, they all cleaned up and dressed. They sat in the living room and had a drink and chatted before the ladies had to leave. He learned that she and Alice often took the tube into London on a Saturday night and usually picked up a couple of bored businessmen and went back to one of their hotel rooms for some hot fucking.

And then it was 4 o'clock and the ladies had to leave. He had told them he was there one more day, but Alice was working and Suzi was taking the train to Liverpool to see her ailing mother. He gave Alice a kiss and a hug, and then took Suzi into his arms and kissed her long and deeply.

"Gonna miss you darlin", said Suzi, "It was a hell of a surprise."

"Well," replied John, "Your surprise certainly one upped me.

He kissed her again and gave her a playful slap on the bottom as the ladies walked away down the hall.

John sat in the living room for a bit, just replaying the past two days in his mind. Then he got up and went to use the bathroom. And there waiting for him was another little surprise. Alice's red panties were laid out on the counter by the sink, with a note that read: "Sorry we can't come again tomorrow, but maybe you can wank yourself off with these. ~ Alice and Suzi" He picked them up, brought them to his face and inhaled, Alice's scent still strong on them. He chuckled and wondered if he could wait until the next day to take the ladies up on their offer...

12