His Cum was Sweet in My Mouth

Story Info
I met a young guy in the ABS theater.
1k words
4.37
16.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aithon
aithon
11 Followers

Under certain circumstances there are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to visiting the local adult bookstore. In my neighborhood it is located at 6th and Madison. I drove down on a rainy February afternoon, not knowing what to expect.

I'd never been in the theater before. It was a small room, no larger than your living room, with maybe a dozen seats—a row of double theater seats on one side, singles on the other—and a couch and two easy chairs up front. There were mirrors mounted high on the walls. On the screen at the front some woman was sucking an enormous chocolate-colored cock. I looked away and saw a handsome man sitting in the front row with his pants at his ankles and his hand massaging his dick in his skimpy tight red briefs. The bulge was big. He looked my way and I sat down beside him. I took off my jacket and sweater and unbuttoned my shirt to expose my hairy chest and nipples. I twisted my nipples and looked in his eyes. Across the room there was another man stretched out on the couch but he was fully clothed and seemed to be sleeping or resting. We ignored him as I massaged my nipples and he massaged his bulging dick. I touched red-brief-man's cock and introduced myself. He was Tony, and he made it clear that he wanted me to suck his big dick. Tony was lean and olive-skinned and a really good kisser. Our tongues met and tangled. He took off his shirt and shucked his pants and pulled his briefs down to his knees so I could put his big uncut unit in my mouth. He had a leather cock ring around his nuts and small erect nipples that I twisted and kissed. He moaned as I sucked on his big uncut dick.

We'd barely gotten started when another guy came in and sat across from us and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. This guy also had a big boner; he was in his forties and hairier than Tony. His cock was 8 inches long and very beautiful. Tony looked over at him and the new guy shucked his pants and joined us, now wearing only a t-shirt. He and Tony started making out and I stepped back to watch. They were really into each other and I knew I couldn't keep up. I am sixty-nine years old and my cock isn't very big; I could tell that my role would be to watch and appreciate these big-cocked guys.

A moment later a young man walked into the theater. About thirty years old, he had a full dark beard, round glasses, a pretty smile. He was wearing a black windbreaker, black athletic shorts, Nikes. He looked like a grad student or a young architect. His left hand was in his shorts, gently touching his privates. He looked around. We exchanged glances, he smiled, and I moved to the sofa across from Tony and his friend. Tony's cock was very big, but he'd shaved all his pubic hair and the hair on his chest and his dick felt plastic and fake somehow. It was a beautiful uncut cock, he had enormous smooth balls, and he was lean and trim and really liked to kiss, but the cock in my mouth felt fake, almost bionic, like it was made of latex rather than skin and blood and desire. It felt like a sex appliance. I like a guy who has some hair on his body, and whose body feels more alive than Tony's.

This new young man joined me on the sofa and pulled his shorts down. He exposed a lovely six-inch dick and nice hairy balls, and he had fur running from his belly to a lovely dark pubic grove. His cock was just the right size to get all of it in my mouth, right up to the pubes. He smiled. We introduced ourselves, touched each other, and I knelt between his knees and sucked on his cock. Ryan was his name. (I like to introduce myself to a man whose cock I'm going to suck. Sex for me might be casual, but why should it be anonymous? I've met lots of nice guys this way.) There were veiny ridges on the under side of Ryan's dick, leading up to his frenulum. I flicked my tongue on the ridges and around his dickhead. He really liked my cocksucking and smiled a lovely smile down at me. My pants were down around my ankles now as I knelt before him on the couch. He spread his legs. He touched my cock, and I whispered in his ear,

"Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

He looked over at Tony and the other guy and watched as Tony got his ass kissed. I commented that this show was better than the movie on the screen and Ryan agreed. Ryan turned back to me and I turned to sucking his lovely eager dick. My invitation for him to cum in my mouth had been easily accepted. Just a few minutes later, after I'd sucked him and run my tongue over the top of his cock and touched his beard and tentatively kissed him, Ryan pulled my head down onto his dick and shot a sweet pulsing load into my mouth. He groaned and held my head so my lips were buried in his dark curly pubes. I swallowed his warm hot semen and held his cock in my mouth until it softened. I thanked him profusely for the sweet load.

He said, "Thanks, guy" and pulled up his shorts and walked out of the theater, not looking back. Tony and his big-dicked man were still at it, but I got dressed and decided that I'd had more than my share for one day. When you're my age and dream of sucking a young man's cock and swallowing his cum you are very lucky to meet a guy as beautiful and appreciative as Ryan. I certainly felt lucky, and the taste of his cum would linger in my mouth all afternoon.

I walked out the back door of the bookstore and into the drizzly February afternoon, got into the Jag, and drove home.

aithon
aithon
11 Followers