His Daughter's Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
A week in the Caribbean with his 'ladies'.
9.9k words
4.79
25.9k
42
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

Author's Note, Thanks again to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday afternoon, Richard drove the rental car into a driveway. And around a short bend was the beach house. Carrie was all smiles. It was small, but well cared for, and hidden from the road by some shrubs. And to the side, was a path through some brush, and beyond was some blue peeking through it.

"Leah! Is that the beach?"

Richard watched his daughter grab the hand of his fantasy 'daughter', as the two hurried down the path until the beach was before them.

It was perfect, Carrie thought. "Just like I remember," they heard Richard say, following them. A few hundred yards long and no one on it at the moment. At the far end appeared to be another access to the beach. "You can see why Jake won't sell out," he added.

Leah came up behind Carrie, and wrapped her in her arms. "A week with you on this beach," she whispered, before kissing her neck.

"Come!" Carrie exclaimed. "There's still a few more hours of daylight." She grabbed Leah's hand, and they ran back to the beach house.

"I have the key, ladies!" Richard reminded them, then hurried to follow.

They entered with suitcases and looked around. "Lovely!" Carrie declared. It was as neat and simple as the outside. The women brought the suitcases into the bedroom, and as Richard headed out to get more things from the car, he heard the bedroom door slam shut.

As he returned with a second load, he stopped and stared. He had seen them naked plenty of times by now, but something about bikinis, and THOSE bikinis. The curves of Carrie's thong accentuated her thighs and the top showed off her youthful cleavage and perfect breasts to their best, and her nipples were poking through the sheer material.

But Leah! The two small patches of cloth barely covered her perky breasts, and the thong merely covered her pussy. He realized, now, that both had shaved their bushes.

"Come join us!" Leah pleaded, as she grabbed some beach towels.

"No, Carrie. Enjoy the beach, I'll get things put away. No argument! Go!"

They headed to the path, as Carrie declared, "We have a great 'dad!'"

Leah giggled. It was true, she thought.

On the beach, they laid out towels in the late afternoon sun, just a few clouds in the sky. The air was warm, and they looked around; they still had the whole beach to themselves. "Do we need these bikinis?" Leah asked, rhetorically.

"No!" came the answer, as Carrie quickly removed her top. As Leah stood to take hers off, Carrie pulled the string and let it fall. Next came the thongs, and now nude, both lay on the towels, basking in the warm afternoon air.

"We forgot to bring sunscreen. Good thing the sun is low," Leah said, then, with a smirk, "I'll be happy to put it on you tomorrow."

They lay there a good half hour until Carrie said. "God! This is great! I wish it was more than a week."

Leah sat up and looked at the blue, beckoning water. "Carrie, ever gone skinny-dipping?"

"No!"

"Neither have I!"

Hand-in-hand they ran to and into the warm, azure water.

"Oh, this is great!" Carrie repeated. Chest deep in water, she approached Leah and the two kissed. It was an erotic kiss, befitting an exotic locale.

As the sun approached the horizon, they returned to the towel, then sat and watched until twilight started to approach. "We should go help dad," Leah said, feeling a bit guilty, having left him to organize.

They gathered towels and bikinis then walked, nude, back to the beach house. Richard looked out the window and saw the apparition of two lovely forms step onto the veranda, having just used the outdoor shower. The tropical setting seemed to enhance their beauty.

"Enjoyed the water, I see," he said, getting things out for dinner as they entered.

They found he had changed into shorts and a tank top. "Yes! And stop what you're doing, grab a scotch and enjoy the veranda. Carrie and I will make dinner."

To make the point, Carrie pushed him out of the kitchen. "I'll bring you your scotch. Go!"

He sat in the evening air, looking forward to a week with two lovely ladies in a tropical paradise.

Carrie appeared, still nude, with a glass, ice, and the whole bottle. "The bottle has to last the week, remember," she warned him, before giving him a long kiss, followed by a sexy look from her bright-blue eyes.

"Come on, Carrie. I need your help," Leah called.

Carrie rolled her eyes and headed in, as Richard admired her, before pouring a long scotch.

As twilight ended, the ladies called him in. At the little table, he found candles, a bottle of wine, and a simple dinner. But the feast was to see these lovely ladies, topless with just knee length sarongs.

"Is this what I'll be treated to at dinner every night?" he quipped. "The staff here looks fabulous."

"I plan to wear as little clothes as possible this trip," Leah grinned.

The women insisted on cleaning up, then found a simple beach house meant no dishwasher. Richard took a stool at the little counter separating the kitchen and living room, and just enjoyed watching topless women at work. And when they finished, the three sat on the veranda and enjoyed the last of the wine, as well as the mild evening air.

They sat, exchanging glances, and touching hands. The lust-driven hurry to get into bed earlier in the relationship, had given way to a little more patience. But things escalated when Carrie ran her foot in Richard's crotch, and he could see there was nothing under the sarong. Not to be outdone, Leah ran her hand over his chest.

"Have you finished your wine yet?" he asked, mischievously. Standing, they shared kisses before the women pulled off his tank top and shorts. He, in turn, untied Carrie's sarong and let it fall, followed by Leah's. With everyone naked, they headed for the bedroom.

It was a queen size, so smaller than their bed at home. But it would do, especially for lovemaking. With Richard in the middle, they kissed and licked each other, while the women each had a hand on his growing cock.

"Leah and I would like to show our appreciation for this wonderful vacation," Carrie started, before driving her tongue into his mouth. Leah moved to his manhood and was soon sucking on it while Carrie offered him a tit to suck on.

"You like sucking on tits, don't you?" she asked her fantasy father, seductively. "That's it, suck on my tits, 'daddy!'"

Leah made love to his cock, reveling in pleasing him. She licked it before returning to sucking on it. She took long strokes, as he moaned on Carrie's nipple. "Yes, cum in your daughter's mouth. She wants to taste you." Carrie teased.

His lovers were too much for him and he began bucking his hips and soon, his cock erupted into Leah's waiting mouth. She swallowed load after load, as he never let Carrie's tit leave his lips. "Fuck, Leah..." he mumbled, when it was over.

"Good girl! Come get your reward," Carrie said, laying on her back. Richard watched as his real daughter got into a sixty-nine with his 'other daughter' and began pleasuring each other. Through slurps and moans, he enjoyed seeing their passions rise until both came.

They slept together that night, with Leah cozily in the middle, thinking about the beach.

*****

The next morning, the women woke up to the aroma of coffee brewing. Richard had slipped out of bed without them noticing. They entered the kitchen to find him in just his Speedos. Leah wolf whistled, admiring how it enhanced his trim physique. "Wow, dad! I've never seen you in those."

"Glad you approve," he replied, then saw they were stark naked. "Going to the beach like that?"

"You bet," Carrie answered. "If no one is there like yesterday."

"Or, maybe, if they are!" Leah snorted.

Carrie walked up to him and pressed a hand to his crotch, looking at him with those blue eyes. "Damn, Richard! You look hot in those! Oh... Good morning," she said seductively, before giving him a lingering kiss. It was one of those little gestures Carrie could do that made him weak in the knees.

The women ate quickly, anxious to get to the beach. And with the beach basket filled, they practically dragged Richard down to the beach path. At the opening to the beach, the women, still naked, peered about. No one in sight! The bikinis could stay in the basket. Richard laid out the beach blanket and towels.

"Dad! You're not going to keep those on, are you?"

He looked at the naked apparitions and realized, why not! As the Speedos were taken off, Carrie began putting sunscreen on Leah. And as he sat, Leah did the same for Carrie.

"Come on 'dad,' your turn!" Carrie called. "Don't want you to get a sunburn."

Richard found himself being told to stand as the ladies slathered his whole body with sunscreen, paying particular attention to his crotch. They lay on the towels in the late-morning sun, listening to the gentle lapping of water. With Richard in the middle, both women put a hand on his hip, then Carrie's moved to his cock, gently touching it.

"Ladies! Don't give me an erection here."

Carrie giggled, "That would be fun!" Then with mock sadness, "Okay."

By late morning, Leah stood and noticed some people at the far end of the beach. They were far enough away to not worry. And they appeared to be nude, as well. She turned to the others and suggested a skinny-dip. "Come on, dad! Join us."

"In a minute," he replied. What he wanted was a chance to watch them walk into the water. And he did watch as Leah took Carrie's hand and waded in. He found it a lovely sight. Then, decided to follow.

The women were waist deep before diving in. As they turned around, Richard was at the water's edge. Now, it was their turn to admire. He soon caught up with them. "Lovely, isn't it?" he asked.

"The water, or us?" Carrie teased.

He pulled her to him for a kiss, "Both!" Carrie put a hand on his cock. "Don't give me a hard-on. Not here, anyway."

"I'd like to see you go back with that big cock of yours hanging out!" Leah laughed. "Okay, okay," she smirked.

They swam and played in the water a good half hour, before Richard announced he was getting out. Back on the beach, he turned to watch these lovely creatures following, as if emerging from the sea. "You look like two Aphrodites!"

"Then you're our Adonis!" Carrie quipped.

It was agreed to get some lunch. Still nude, and leaving everything on the beach, they headed to the kitchen to scrounge for food. They ate a leisurely lunch on the veranda with beers and sandwiches, before heading back to the beach. There, they slept or read in the warm air, until the sun was low on the horizon. Leah noticed the beach was just theirs again.

"Why don't we take a walk?" she suggested.

It was agreed and Richard fetched his Speedos. "You're not putting those on!" Leah insisted. "Take them along if you want, but I want to go naked."

And so, in the gathering twilight, they walked, ankle deep, through gentle water as they held hands. The distance wasn't too far, but the romance of it was everything. They returned to the beach house, as dusk settled.

They cooked, then ate on the veranda in sarongs and shorts, enjoying another mild night. They made love again that night. This time, Carrie sucked on his cock as he ate out Leah, who, in turn, ate out Carrie. In this triangle they licked, sucked, and moaned, until Richard came in Carrie's mouth, followed by his lovers cumming.

They settled in as the night before, with Leah sandwiched by her lovers.

*****

Monday, they returned to the beach for more nude sunbathing. But clouds gathered and by lunch time, rain squalls appeared, and they returned to the beach house. After lunch, Richard sat with his book on the veranda, as the women tried out the hammock together around the corner. He had kicked back, absorbed in the book to the gentle patter of rain when he heard moans and giggles and decided to investigate.

He found the hammock wriggling, as squeals of delight rang out. Inside, he found the women, hands between each other's legs, kissing madly. At that point, Carrie moaned to an orgasm, and not likely her first.

"I see you two are enjoying yourselves." He laughed.

"Yes, want to join?...Oh fuck! Carrie! Stop! Yes! There... Oh... Oh!" Leah tried to say, interrupted by her own climax.

"Oh no! You two carry on," he laughed, before returning to his book.

The afternoon wore on lazily, as the women cuddled and kissed. They had dinner on the veranda as the rain continued. The weather report said it would end by morning.

Leah told the others, "Dad, I'm going to sleep in the hammock. I loved it the first time we were here. Besides, when was the last time you and Carrie slept together without me. I think you two need some 'quality time.'" She was resolute and any argument was mute.

As Leah climbed into the hammock with a blanket to the patter of rain, Richard and Carrie settled into bed. She curled up next to him, hand on his chest, leg draped over him. "I think Leah expects us to make mad, passionate love. We shouldn't disappoint," Carrie purred, before giving him a slow kiss.

Richard kissed her neck, followed by her breasts. Then, slowly his tongue worked lower. He knew he needed to pace himself. But his goal, this night, was to pleasure Carrie. He kissed her navel, then licked his way to her hip. After parting her legs, he licked the tender skin of her inner thigh, then planted kisses around her shaved pussy. She could feel his breath on it, and her anticipation was climbing. But he bided his time. He kissed her thigh again, then planted more kisses around her moistening entrance.

Carrie ran her fingers through his hair, as her breathing bespoke her anticipation.

"Oh, yes!" Leah heard through the bedroom window, as Richard's tongue parted the lips of Carrie's entrance. She moaned again, when his tongue probed her clit. In minutes, her body became restless as he relentlessly probed her inner sanctum, while his hands fondled her breasts. Then back to her clit, causing her body to jerk in pleasure.

Carrie arched her back, then started gasping. "Oh... Oh... Fuck!" she screamed, to an intense orgasm, her body thrashing. As it ebbed, he continued to pleasure her clit and she pushed his head away. "Stop!" she giggled. He kissed her soaking pussy before plunging back into it, bringing another moan from Carrie. He was prepared to make it a marathon, and to make her cum as many times as he could.

His tongue tickled her clit again, and in a few minutes, brought another spasming climax. She pushed him away again, and he gave her a few seconds before returning to ravage her clit. Soon, she was thrashing again, then arched her back and gasped to another orgasm. And still he persisted. Carrie was delirious with passion, as he relentlessly pleasured her. Her body tensed and convulsed as the orgasms seemed to merge into a single, long one.

"Oh! Please, Richard! Stop! Stop!" She laughed, uncontrollably. He took delight in overwhelming her and began backtracking, kissing her thigh, then a hip.

"Yes! Yes!" she hissed. "I want you inside me."

This sexy woman, wild from desire, was a thrill to see. He lifted her legs and spread them, then planted his cock at her slit, rubbing her slippery entrance with its head. "Please!" she begged him, looking at his intense gaze.

"Oh yes!" Carrie screamed, as Leah listened through the window. He had plunged his manhood into her depths.

He slowly ground his cock inside her, as he looked at this lovely woman still wild for sex. Seeing her passion showed no abatement, he pounded her, whispering, "Like my cock inside you? Cum! I love seeing you cum," before driving faster.

Carrie moaned, then her body tensed, as another climax hit. And still, he pounded her relentlessly. She held him tight, feeling his hard body.

"Yes, Carrie," he teased. "I know what you want. You want my sperm. You want my seed in your womb, don't you? Tell me."

"Yes... Yes..." she begged.

"My seed? You want my baby?" he teased.

"Oh, fuck! Richard! Please!" Leah heard Carrie scream.

"Ah... Ah..." he groaned with a deep thrust, as his manhood released his seed inside her.

"Oh... Oh..." she stuttered, grasping his flexing ass, feeling each spasm of his cock, as one more orgasm hit. She thought she was spent, but feeling him cum in her womb, pushed her higher.

His orgasm ebbed, as he whispered her name over and over. He lay on top of her feeling her caresses. Carrie was in heaven. She lost count of her orgasms. And she fell asleep at his side, as the rain had finally stopped.

Leah smirked, as the sounds of wild lovemaking stopped, knowing the lovers must be quite satisfied by now.

*****

Tuesday, Leah was enjoying her first coffee, naked, as had become the usual, when the others entered the kitchen. "How was the hammock?" her father asked.

"Fun! And I heard a lot of action in there, sounded pretty hot. Carrie did a lot of screaming," she said, wryly.

Carrie gave her a little kiss and whispered, "I'll tell you later."

They returned to the beach, all brazenly nude, under a clear blue sky. He laid out the blanket, and they sat and enjoyed the ocean breeze.

The ladies sunbathed, as he read or looked out at the calm sea. As noon approached, he decided to swim. "I'm going to take a swim down a way. If I'm not back in half an hour, assume I drowned," he joked.

"Better not! It'll ruin the week!" his daughter shot back.

As he walked to the water, he declared, "I've never swum in the ocean stark naked!"

The women sat up and watched him wade in, admiring his masculine form. "Fuck! He has a hot body!" Carrie exclaimed.

"Yeah, look at that 'tight end!'" Leah snickered.

As they watched him take long, powerful strokes while he swam down the shoreline, Leah turned to Carrie, "Yeah? So, last night?"

"Oh my God, Leah! He ate me and ate me! Oh, fuck! He was relentless. I begged him to stop, he'd pause a second before digging in again. I don't know how many times I came, but then he was on top of me and shoved his cock inside me. I was so wet; it just slipped right in! Fuck! I love feeling him on top of me."

"Mmm..." Leah hummed in agreement.

He fucked me slowly at first, and I came again... Or was it twice. Anyway, he started whispering in my ear, making me beg for his cum."

"And did you?"

"Fuck, yeah! I was so hot by then. Then he said, 'You want my baby, don't you!' Fuck I lost it and came hard again. And he did, too! Oh, fuck! Leah! It was so hot. I feel completely spent today."

"That's a first!" Leah laughed. "And it sounds like you exhausted him, too. I guess I'll be going without, today."

"Maybe not," Carrie replied, and after looking around, pressed Leah to her back and began kissing her as a finger circled a tit. They kissed and shared tongues, as Carrie caressed her body. She nibbled Leah's neck, as her parting thighs invited Carrie's hand. Carrie took her time, pausing from time to time, to admire her lover's lean body. She watched Leah's face, as her finger slipped into her wet slit.

"Oh... Yes!" Leah hissed.

Carrie began frigging her love hole; slowly at first. As she alternated between kissing Leah's lips and sucking on her hard nipples, she slowly increased the tempo.

"Yes... That... Oh! There!" Leah directed.

Richard emerged from the water after a nice swim and looked at the beach. There, Carrie was clearly pleasuring Leah. And by time he was ankle deep, Leah arched and lifted her back off the blanket as Carrie was sucking on a tit, her hand working furiously between Leah's thighs.

By the time he was with them, he asked, "Enjoying yourselves, girls?"

Leah just panted, as Carrie told him, "I told her about our lovemaking last night and decided she needed to catch up."

He sat next to Leah and patted her tight tummy. "Well, you look happy. Anyway, I was thinking, why don't we take a drive around the island this afternoon. Then get dinner at that seafood place we passed."

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers