His Ex is an Alpha Male Ch. 07

Story Info
Couple is brutally dominated by the Alpha.
4.9k words
4.4
14.1k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Lorenzo, I thought we had created a bond in which there was a serious brotherhood. He dated my best friend Ander, he respected my boyfriend Enrique, he respected me. We were the tops, Ander and Enrique the bottoms. I thought this had created a complicity between us, as if we recognized each other as equals.

I had no idea all that would change this summer, from the moment my boyfriend saw him on the beach, the entire front of his swim trunks filled. Imagining what the insane bulge in Lorenzo's swimwear was hiding was what ignited in my boyfriend a desire to be fucked by a cock much bigger than mine.

Because of that wish, the situation spiraled out of control and reached the current scenario. Enrique contacted an old boyfriend, Max, authoritarian, with a big dick, who almost turned me into a permanent cuck. This would have happened if not for the interference of Lorenzo, my buddy. In a way, I thought he saved me.

That's because, as everyone found out, if Max's dick was big, Lorenzo's cock was gigantic, bigger than any known porn star's. If Max posed as a Dom, next to Lorenzo he was a sub. Combined with the fact that Lorenzo was a musclebound stud, my buddy demonstrated that he was the true alpha guy among them. He had dominated Max in a very brutal way, turning a bull into an obedient puppy.

It scared me too. For the first time in my life, another guy interceded for me, solving my problems. But he ended up creating others, completely different. I became mesmerized by the weight and height of his cock. And, as much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't think of anything else.

In different ways, Enrique, Max and I had been dominated by him. Max's transformation to a power bottom was complete. I watched in shock as Enrique's ex-boyfriend, a self-assured top with extensive ass-eating experience, turned into a dutiful cocksucker. In my case, also a power top, that guy was breaking down all my defenses.

And by then he had given me one last option: either I would be fucked in the ass by his huge cock, or I would be made a cuckold. What I once thought was reciprocity, respect, even a little bromance, had turned into submission, hierarchy.

"I'll help you make a decision," Lorenzo said. "Fix your eyes in my big cock. Stare at ease and notice every detail."

Sitting on one of the lounge chairs next to the swimming pool, legs apart, Lorenzo tilted his cock forward with one hand, displaying it with pride. Panting and drenched in sweat from the heat, he looked even more bestial. Lorenzo's muscular pectorals bounced, perfectly sculpted.

I can't lie. It felt good to look at his cock without feeling myself worried. I had to admit that, as muscular and masculine as we all were, the heft of his big cock was the most outstanding attribute between us.

It was not just insanely thick and immense. It had the right proportions, manly pubes, the ideal veins, a huge nutsack that hung super heavy and low with the weight of his bull balls. Fuck. Fuck. What a stunning, meaty cock, with its absurd length that extended past his belly button.

Sensing my reaction, he smirked, which helped to create an atmosphere of utter self-confidence and intimidation on his part. He finally snapped me out of my trance with a statement:

"I will train you now. Come here and touch my big dick. You want it, don't you?" he bragged. Train me? What was he suggesting? I was the trainer after all. Despite that, when confronted, I shook my head slowly, denoting a little concern. With a nonchalant arrogance, he spread his thighs further.

"Max will demonstrate what you have to do to make it right," he added. The former power top Max grabbed the wide base of the Italian thick shaft. There was room for a second and for a third hand, next to where the large head was oozing pre-cum. I knew the space was reserved for me.

Eagerly, I was waiting for a signal that would authorize my participation. "Come here. Sharing is caring, boy," Lorenzo said smugly. I was pure heart racing and cold sweat when I touched him. It was so different from touching mine. Stouter, heavier. An alpha cock indeed.

"Come here", Max invited me. He was so handsome, with his trimmed beard and piercing eyes. He kissed me with his soft lips, while scratching my skin with his beard. It was a tender kiss, passionate, of two persons sharing the same vulnerability. He guided my hand and, together, we wrapped them around Lorenzo's thick cock. He was giving us a lesson on girth. "Do you see, boys? That's why a man like me always need two subs at once." It made sense because the grip was perfect that way. The vast thickness was indeed suitable for our two hands.

As he sat in the pool chair with his hands clasped behind his neck, he invited our two hungry mouths to vie for the best angles to suck him. While kissing me, Max licked the head of his cock, inviting me to follow his steps. I tried to resist. Max held my head, making sure my mouth stayed opening for his tongue. Slowly he took me next to Lorenzo's massive shaft. And then it became too late to run away. I had no idea how that would fit into my mouth, but I realized they were expecting me to try it. And so I went for it, surely inexperienced. I started slow, clumsy, exploring the area just under the head. It was driving me crazy. The smell, the stiffness, the challenge.

A sense of satisfaction grew as I became able to get more of it in my mouth. Max, on the other hand, had become more than a cocksucker, he had been changing into a cocklover, surpassing even his ex-boyfriends Rodrigo and Enrique skills. Even if the Alpha Italian's cock was too big to get into his mouth, his attempts and desire to swallow him fully compensated the impossible task of deep throating something so large.

As he said he would, Lorenzo had dominated us tops with surprising ease. It must have been energizing for him. The tattooed Italian stud then let a long, drawn-out spit fall between us. His cock was already all drooled, licked by us. His big head tasted like pre-cum. He produced a lot of it. "Ok, boys, keep your hands together around the shaft. Recognize the scent. You need to take deep breaths around my crotch and balls." Fuck. Scent training? He was being very verbal, commanding. I felt I was in his power.

His balls were all sweaty and they gave off a strong smell. A mixture of musk, pheromones, testosterone, and pre-semen. It was virile and intoxicating, even raising my body's temperature. I had never felt that before. Max was also on a frenzy. While the hairy German went down to lick his lemon-sized balls, I started to worship his pectoral muscles, licking his armpit. I was under the impression his strong masculine scent was like some kind of drug, giving us a sense of purpose.

"I hope you are having fun dictating the rhythm," he said. "Because I'm going to fuck your throats. My way," he said, bossy, frightening us. How could this be happening? He simply stated he was going to be aggressive, and I accepted. I am sure I never looked this frail.

As the muscle worship continued, the Italian man started to flex his giant biceps. As a personal trainer, I had coached bodybuilders and competitors before. This man was ready to enter a Man's Physique contest. Along with my former rival Max, I touched his biceps and broad shoulders, almost forgetting he was about to be brutal.

And so, suddenly and unexpectedly, he decided to fuck my face, like I was a piece of meat. Steading my skull, he took full control of my mouth. My lips and throat became just a receptacle for his thick cock. I felt completely manhandled. I realized playtime was over. He was taking charge. I felt my own drool and tears, amateurish. He was becoming impatient. Excited, the hairy German jumped in front of us. "Let me teach him, Sir."

I had already been an eyewitness to how Lorenzo transformed Max from an arrogant dominator to a desperate cockslut, but I would never tire of being surprised at how aggressively Max accepted being subjected in the presence of the Alpha male. Former "Master Max" was by then a cumdump, existing for Lorenzo's pleasure. Used to have the biggest cock around, as soon as he was outsized, Max became hungry for the seed of a superior dick.

Bearded Max opened his mouth wide, but it always seemed insufficient to host the head properly. Using his hands, Lorenzo had to stretch his sub's mouth and force the entrance of his very heavy cock. It was scary to see it because it was so big, and it looked like it would do permanent damage to him. The scene was quite aggressive, but Max seemed to love every moment. He was clearly getting better at suppressing his gag reflex.

As a mere spectator of this scene, I was the one who noticed Enrique's arrival. He had parked the car and was walking towards us, his eyes wider than usual. I was relieved my boyfriend hadn't caught me so submissively. I was just there, naked, sitting next to them. Noticing his presence and me looking directly at Enrique, Lorenzo pulled his cock out of Max's mouth. "Boyfriend finally arrived," Lorenzo stated.

My boyfriend dropped the keys and the bag he was carrying. To this day, whenever I hear the expression "in shock" I remember the face he made. He was there seeing a musclebound stud dominating his big-dicked ex-boyfriend, just as I had told him.

He looked in disbelief at Max wearing a chastity cage, nullifying his organ's sexual function. How? He should be thinking. Max had been the most aggressive top he had ever met. My boyfriend's shock face didn't go away. And then, for his pleasure, Lorenzo pulled me onto his lap, grabbed his own cock with both hands, and stacked it up against mine. My dick must have looked like a thin pencil because of the contrast it made with something extremely thick. My boyfriend wanted that cock comparison. I felt both embarrassment and excitement. "FUUUCK!" Enrique finally screamed. "It's huuuuge. I want it so much. Please!!! I will do anything you ask me. Anything."

Accustomed to the most diverse types of reactions to his cock of gigantic proportions, Lorenzo limited himself to a malicious smile. He then added: "It's up to him," pointing at me.

My boyfriend's pouty lips and needy gaze advocated for his pledge. I've never seen anyone beg so much for something. Usually, Enrique was serious, full of composure, but he was behaving himself like a fanboy. Lorenzo grabbed my neck and pushed his bulky body over mine. I felt his oversized cock. He licked my lips, kissed me and went for the ear, where he whispered. "You know you want to be fucked by me. Don't regret not doing it."

It was the hardest answer of my life. I looked at Enrique. I had never seen him so happy. I realized that I could never provide him that level of pleasure. Nor could I ever stretch his butthole as deeply as he desired.

But I also looked at his ex-boyfriend Max, muscular, big. The fact that Lorenzo had dominated him was the true testament that there was something special about the tattooed Italian man. I fixed my eyes on his massive cock, still throbbing against mine.

Almost shaking, I just said to Lorenzo "fuck us both, please." I could not believe I said it. The muscular Alpha became very proud of his achievements, like a conqueror with a charming smile. "Fucking the asses of a couple, one top and one bottom, in the same night." He was always reminding us that he was able to manhandle me, making me switch positions just because he wanted to.

Enrique was ecstatic. His face was pure happiness. In mine, a mixture of fear and relief. Lorenzo left no time for regrets. He undressed Enrique and then positioned us on all fours in three lounge pool chairs, side by side, defining the way he wanted us to arch our asses towards him.

Under the sun, he turned the scene into an ass banquet. The real power top between us knelt to savor the taste of our holes. He started with Max, then Enrique. I waited scared. When I felt his tongue, I realized there would be no more escape. He was very good at rimming, as I already suspected. He devoured mine, at the same time never letting one of the other two guys unattended. When he was masterly massaging a butthole with his tongue, he fingered the other guys, making circular movements with his big thumb. Max, Enrique and I kept moaning, sometimes out of step.

"Tell me what you guys want from your Master," the muscular Italian man said. He had fun watching us three submitting to him. Enrique spread his butt cheeks with his own hands immediately and then the top pressed the head of his cock against his ass.

And then, with the help of time, lube and saliva, he shoved more than ten inches into my boyfriend's asshole. It was a violent pounding. Enrique screamed immediately, being glad he was able to take it all. I could never tell if he was suffering or enjoying it.

Lorenzo's muscular ass cheeks clapped as he aggressively pumped up my boyfriend with his big dick. What a beast he was. Although horny and hard, I looked worried. I had never seen a muscular man looking this ferocious. It was actually shocking to see that huge raw cock going so deep and rough, opening so wide my boyfriend's pink and smooth hole.

In just a few days, Enrique had revealed to me his aggressive appetite for big cock. You could hear the loud thrusts as the Alpha tattooed stud deep-drilled him, making his butt jiggle. It was iconic, more ruthless than before. He was brutally fucking Enrique in front of his former boyfriend and the current one.

I will say it again because it was like an epiphany: I had never seen Enrique so happy. He had a big smile, from ear to ear, while he screamed phrases like "It's so huge!", "It's so thick!", among other complimentary words towards the Alpha's monster cock.

On all fours, Enrique didn't take long to ejaculate, without even having to use his hands. He didn't need to say anything. Both Max and I knew we had never fucked him so well before. With his ass all wrecked, Enrique lay down, regretting he didn't last longer. Lorenzo pulled out his colossal cock and pointed it at my face. I swallowed hard.

That was the definitive moment for me. I was almost passing out from nerves. I knew everyone there could read the fear in my eyes as he approached me. He then aggressively reached for my asshole and started to show signs that he was going to penetrate it with his finger. I had never let anyone do that and part of me wanted to tell him to stop. But when he asked me if I was ready, I murmured a weak "yes."

Noticing my feelings, Max positioned himself beside me. We were at the feet of an Alpha God, the man who had stripped us of our conviction as power tops. The bearded German and I exchanged looks of complacency, of understanding. Max nodded at me, as if to reassure me I had to make the only choice possible. "Let me help you," Max said. I must have been hypnotized. I looked at Max, that muscled, hairy-chested mountain.

Deprived of his erection due to a cage, Max was supposed to learn to feel pleasure only through his ass. What's most impressive to me is that, in every other environment, Max was an alpha: hot, muscular, hairy, bearded, big-dicked. However, he had decided to confront an even stronger, more dominant man with a more impressive cock. The result of this disrespect was what I was witnessing: his complete submission.

He was the one who led Lorenzo's finger back, and this time I let him. I was snapped out of my trance by Lorenzo's husky voice: "It seems the beginning of your journey from top to bottom." Lorenzo seemed resolute. We were reduced to a primitive state, a world of animal instinct, in which Lorenzo was the king, the stallion.

While abusing my hole with his fingers, he pulled my back next to his torso, keeping me in a strong grappling hold, like we were competitors in a match. He passed one hand under my armpit, locking it on my neck. With the other, he held my wrist. If we were in a wrestling match, I would probably be losing. Yet I never felt that I deserved it more. Dominating me from behind, he was preparing to shove more than ten inches into my body through rough thrusts and verbal abuse.

Max lubed us. Lorenzo's big cock and my tight hole. I thought one last time to wriggle away from his grip, but he used his deep voice to dissuade me: "This will only embarrass you more and more. Calm down." I thought about resisting, but Lorenzo gave no sign that he would give in. Deep down, I knew this had to happen.

His cock was extremely hard against my butt. I was also very hard, in a way that I don't remember ever being. He continued. "Guys like you are always the same. You pretend you are this top-only character until you meet a man like me. I will fuck you now, do you understand?". Involuntarily, my anus pulsed, winking. "F... fuck me, Lorenzo," I said, defeated.

I finally had understood what Enrique and Max felt before. Lorenzo embodied masculine superiority. He had the strength, the muscles, the confidence, the monster cock. He had outmanned each and every one there, including a stubborn me.

We kissed violently. For the next half hour, we ignored the presence of everyone else. With his right hand, he made love to my ass, loosening it. It helped to settle my mind and relax for the volume to come.

And then the moment came. "Open up," he said, forcing the entrance of his cock into my opening. I knew I had to relax. "FUCK," I moaned loud when I realize my hole had been invaded. But it turned out he had thrusted just the massive head of his cock inside, ripping me apart. I screamed a lot. How could it fit? Just the head inside and I already felt like I was going to break in half.

He broke down my resistance step by step, pushing more and more. My only option was to take it all, feeling my tight hole stretching. Every inch that was slowly entering me reminded me painfully that I would no longer be that 100% convinced, never penetrated power top. I had accepted my role in this hierarchy. When he was finally fully there, I felt like I would be at least a week not walking right. I knew that size would do some damage. At the same time, I felt a strange pleasure in the shame I was feeling. Although reluctant, I embraced his power over me. I howled, holding firmly the sides of the lounge pool chair. He made me feel every inch of his monster, like he was punishing me for my past behavior.

It was definitely not for beginners. Besides being of a rare size, he was also very dominating and rough. I wanted to tell him to go easy or slow but after witnessing Enrique taking it I was willing to resist the pain and endure it longer than him.

Lots of girth left me gaping. Everytime that his vein-covered cock pumped out of my hole I flinched. For the first time I became truly afraid by how wide it was, afraid of the consequences.

He laid me on my back, causing me to spread my legs, placing my calves over his shoulders. He began to be even more verbal than before, and with each new word, he pounded me deep in the ass. I was enjoying it like a rite of passage, trying to cope with the pain and the humiliation.

For some seconds, which felt like hours, I looked up at him. The sweat odor in our bodies was strong. I was in his power. He had dominated me. ME! It was supposed to be impossible.

Finally, after a long session of anal assault, he brought me to the pool table. He knew he owned me. Things got even wilder and rougher as I accepted that I had to obey him. He was breeding me. I knew I had to cum. I guess he felt it, as he announced he was also going to cum. He laid my back on the table and power fucked me, his massive heavy balls slapping on my body. "Your ass is mine," he said, before releasing loads and loads of thick and hot cum inside it. It was a new and strange experience. Flooded, I cummed at the same time.

He smiled, proud of himself, and then inclined his body to kiss me more. It was so intimate that I forgot I was in a place with other people. Enrique was the one who brought me back to reality. Shocked, he mouthed a few words at me. "Are you ... alive? Your ass was completely destroyed for 30 minutes." Lorenzo felt flattered. My ego was crushed.

12