His Father's Genes Ch. 02

Story Info
Brent goes to a club for his kind and their lovers.
4.3k words
4.69
5.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
467 Followers

"Sorry buddy, no admittance if you aren't a member," the burly man outside the front door said. He looked like an Olympic weightlifter, a few years and a couple dozen unneeded pounds past his prime.

Brent had a membership card in his wallet that his father had given him, but he wanted to find out more about the place he was about to enter. He had a confidence that he hadn't had a few weeks ago, and he didn't mind a little delay. "What does it take to be a member?" he asked.

"I don't got nothing to do with that," said the big guy.

"Well, how about you let me in and I'll talk to whoever is in charge of membership?"

"No can do. They'd have my hide if I let someone in who wasn't a member."

A few days before Brent would have wondered who could possibly do anything to a man built like that. But these days Brent had something of an idea. The bouncer was a giant of a man, but the one thing more powerful than a giant was a dragon.

A few days ago, Brent didn't think dragons existed. Now he knew better. His father demonstrated that by pushing him off a cliff to trigger Brent's transformation. Brent pulled out his wallet and showed the man the card.

"You're one of them."

"Yep."

"Sorry sir!" The burly man's voice almost squeaked.

"No worries," Brent said. "I'm new. How would you know?"

"Thank you for understanding, sir." The man moved aside, and Brent walked in. There was a fine line between testing how things worked, and just playing with people's heads, and Brent didn't want to cross it.

He entered a small unoccupied room. The only furniture was a desk, where one might have expected to find someone checking coats but there were racks behind it where several coats and a few dresses dangled from hangers. Honor system, and presumably they wouldn't use the honor system if it didn't work. He took off his own light jacket and hung it up. There was only one exit, through a velvet curtain, so he parted the fuzzy fabric and kept going.

The room inside was a lot busier. He stood for a moment, taking it all in. Around the edge were couches, mostly leather. In the middle were tables, made of dark polished wood and surrounded by exquisitely crafted matching chairs with red velvet cushions. Rococo chandeliers hung from the high vaulted ceiling, providing a dim light. Classical music played on speakers. A busty young woman in a tight-fitting tuxedo shirt and a bow tie tended a well-stocked bar.

The room could have held over a hundred people comfortably, but only four men and twice as many women were present. Three of the women were naked. Another three wore only lacy bras, garter belts, thongs and stockings. Two had short dresses that plunged low in front to reveal cleavage and were so short the women would probably flash their asses if they so much as leaned in to whisper in someone's ear. All the women were flirting with the men, except for two that were giving blowjobs.

Brent walked to the bar. He didn't drink much, but the woman there was fully clothed and ordering a drink was a familiar enough activity. He'd always been shy around girls. He liked seeing them naked fine, but approaching even the women in mini-dresses was daunting, talking to the naked ones would probably get him tongue-tied. He knew what his father had said about many women being naturally attracted to him. They could sense the power he had, even if they couldn't know that he was a dragon. And the women in this bar were presumably there because they were among those who were attracted to dragons.

Which means, in theory, they are all attracted to me.

"Hello, sir," said the brunette behind the bar. "I'm Alice. Would you like something to drink, or did you have something else in mind?"

Closer, he could see she wore a black bra underneath her white shirt, and mini-skirt that matched the bra. "I'm Brent." He sat down, fixing his gaze on her face.

"Ah." Alice seemed to recognize the name. He wondered what she knew. "Well, welcome. You can have anything you like here."

"Like me," said a woman's voice to his side. He looked to see that she was one of the women in the dresses. She was a tall blonde, and her neckline went all the way to her navel. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra, but her breasts, while healthy-sized, didn't seem to need one. Her neck had a small tattoo of a dragon, barely half an inch long. "I'm Marcia."

"And I'm Chloe." Chloe, a flaming redhead with green eyes, was on the other side of him. She was one of the girls in lingerie, and up close he noticed that her black bra didn't quite cover her nipples. Down her right leg ran a red and green tattoo of a sinuous, scaly dragon. "Is there anything we can do for you?"

"Um, I'm new," Brent said.

"I think they can tell," Alice said. "They are both eager to be your first, I expect."

"May I touch you?" Marcia asked.

"And may I?" asked Chloe.

"Uh, I guess." Brent said.

Marcia stroked his thigh, and Chloe ran her hands over his chest.

"If they don't suit your fancy today, I'm sure one of the other girls would be happy to get to know you better," Alice said. "Just let me know. Except the two that are busy pleasuring members, of course."

"It's not that," Brent said. Both women were incredibly sexy. Alice was a knockout, too. "I just don't know what to expect here. Um, can I have a coke?"

"Sure. The white powder or the drink in a red can?" Alice asked.

"The drink," Brent said firmly. Was Alice putting him on?

"Was pretty sure," Alice said. "You guys don't seem to even drink much, and I've never seen you do the harder stuff."

Marcia's hand moved higher, and Chloe started planting kisses on his neck and pressing her chest against him. He could feel a hard nipple against his forearm.

"He's Gardner's son, girls," Alice told them as she got a coke from the fridge and put it in front of him.

"Oh my," said Chloe.

"Mmm," Marcia said, and moved her hand to cover his rapidly hardening cock.

"Huh? What's that have to do with anything?" He never thought of himself as Gardner's son. Until a few weeks ago, he hadn't seen Gardner since he was two. His stepfather, an awesome, considerate person who treated his Mom well, was the man Brent thought of as "dad." He thought about brushing Marcia's groping hand away, but he had to admit to himself that it felt good. And he found himself liking Chloe, who was looking at him and smiling. She leaned forward, her lips parted. Impulsively, he kissed her. She kissed back, parting her lips further and sliding her tongue against his. Marcia started stroking the hardness in his pants.

He hardly ever kissed girls, and now he was kissing one while another groped him and a third watched.

"If you want to take them to a couch, you can. I'll bring your drink, if you like."

He had told himself he'd scout the place out before getting too deep. Ask lots of questions, not do too much. That resolve was weakening, but he had a question anyway. "And what if I want to take you to a couch?"

Alice grinned. "I'd be happy to oblige. All three of us, then? Or just me?"

Oh, fuck it. Sometimes one learned more from experience than from questions. "All three."

"Mmm," said Chloe, taking his hand. "Is he big like Gardner, Marcia?"

"Think so, but I'll know once we get it out."

He blinked. Had both these girls fucked Gardner? Hell, had all three of them? He had some vague notion that he shouldn't do sexual things with people who had done things with his father, even if he'd been entirely an absentee father. Then he looked at Alice, Marcia, and Chloe. Brunette, blonde, redhead. Together. At the same time.

Yeah, some things had to be experienced. He let Chloe lead him to a couch. The three girls faced him, as if waiting for directions.

Well, if I stick my foot in it, I might as well go down in flames. "Marcia, would you remove that dress, please?"

Marcia grinned. "Of course, Sir." She reached behind her to pull on the zipper, then shimmied out of the dress. She was bare underneath, with no underwear and a perfectly waxed pussy, which was tattooed with the words "Dragons Only," in flowing script.

"Now," he said, "Both of you girls undress Alice for me. Slowly."

Marcia and Chloe turned to Alice, who stood and smiled at Brent. Mostly, she looked at his face, but now and then she snuck glances toward his crotch, as if she thought he couldn't tell. Did women know when he peeked at their chest? The distance was smaller, but probably.

First came the tie, then the buttons of Alice's blouse. Then the skirt, until she was standing there in nothing but a black bra, a thong, and heels. Chloe unsnapped the bra, freeing Alice's large breasts. She had big, silver-dollar sized areolae. Marcia pulled down Alice's panties, revealing a pussy as smooth as Marcia's. He noticed for the first time that Alice also had a small tattooed dragon on her neck.

"What's your pleasure, Sir?" asked Alice.

He remembered his father's words. Tell women what you want, and you'll be happily surprised more often than not. "I want your mouth on my cock."

Alice grinned. "I can't wait," she said. She knelt in front of him and went to work on his zipper.

"First," he said, "tell me what this mark means." He touched her neck.

"That means that we obey you dragons." Alice's hands kept working away to free his cock. "We are available for your pleasure, anytime. If you see that mark on a woman, even if you don't know her name, you know she will serve you as soon as she knows what you are." She glanced over at Chloe, who lacked the mark but whose own tattoo was far more obvious. "Chloe too. Lots of people have dragon tattoos without meaning anything by them, but there are a few designs approved by the club to convey a meaning. May I suck your cock please, now?"

Alice looked at his cock like it was her favorite food, her mouth already open ready to envelop it. Her tongue glistened, as if she had salivated at the sight of his male member. When he said, "Yes," she didn't hesitate, but slid her lips over his crown.

"Does your tattoo mean something different, Chloe?" he asked.

"No, not really. Except that none of us are allowed to cover them, so it's short skirts and shorts only for me."

"Such legs ought to be shown off," Brent said.

"Yes, Sir. Especially for you. What would you like us to do?"

"I want to watch you make out with each other, for now."

Marcia grinned. "Mmm."

Chloe turned to Marcia, and soon the two were kissing and groping each other, hands roaming from ass to breasts, their eyes darting now and then to see if he approved.

"You don't have to let her set the pace," Chloe said to him, in between kisses. "You can face-fuck her if you like. Or do anything else with her."

"Fuck her," Marcia said.

"Fuck her ass," Chloe added. "All her holes, all our holes, are available for your use."

Brent looked around. "Where are the condoms?"

Marcia smiled. "We're all on birth control, or we wouldn't be allowed in the club. There aren't any here."

"But -" Brent began.

"Sir?" Marcia asked.

He thought it odd that she interrupted him, so he assumed it must have been important. Alice's tongue and mouth were distracting, and he was having difficulty concentrating.

"I don't know all of how you are different," Marcia said. "Alice knows more than we do. But have you ever gotten sick?"

Brent shook his head.

"Don't you think that's strange? Everyone gets a cold now and then. But you can't get sick, and you can't pass anything on either. Ergo, we don't use condoms with any of the club members. If you have a fetish for them we would oblige, but I like the taste of cum in my mouth -"

"Or the feel of it all over our faces and boobs," Chloe added.

"Or dripping out of my pussy, or my ass," Marcia agreed.

"No, it's not a fetish," Brent said. Marcia was right. He never had gotten sick, even when Johnny Robards came over to play and turned out the next day to have chicken pox.

Alice knew more, they said. He liked girls who knew things. In high school and college, he'd always had crushes on the smart girls. In a way, he wished one of the others was giving him a blow job so he could talk to Alice, but he enjoyed her going down on him, too. Marcia and Chloe had their tongues in each other's mouths again. Undistracted by conversation, he felt his cock swell, ready to explode and reward Alice's eager ministrations.

She sensed it and tightened her lips around his thick shaft. He spurted hard and powerfully, and she kept her mouth moving on him until he was fully sated. He lay back against the back of the couch.

Alice opened her mouth to show him the white cum on her tongue. Her eyes sought his for some kind of response or direction.

"Swallow," he said.

She gulped it down.

"Aww," said Marcia. "I was hoping for a snowball."

Brent hadn't considered it. "Next time," he said.

"Promise?" Marcia asked.

"Now Marcia, he's free to do as he likes," Alice said. "No binding him to promises."

"Of course," Marcia said. "Can I lick you clean?" she asked Brent.

"Kiss Alice first, and then you can," Brent said, amazed that it was couched as if it was a favor to them, and deciding to press his luck.. "Chloe, you too."

Each of the girls exchanged deep kisses with Alice. Then he found himself lying back, cuddling the brunette while Chloe and Marcia licked at his cock. He never really lost his erection, but they soon had it at full mast again.

"You know more, they said," he told Alice.

"Yes," she said. "But I think you can figure it out." She glances at Chloe and Marcia as if to say if they weren't in the know, it should stay that way. Any possible cleaning having been completed, they were taking turns taking them in their mouths.

He nodded. He could figure it out, even with the girls being so distracting. He wasn't human. He never had been, not really. Sure, he looked human, but his true form was the one he'd experienced just the one time, when he'd fallen and transformed into a giant winged reptile. If he could get sick at all, it wasn't going to be from the same things that made humans sick. "We can talk later?" he asked.

"You can take me home with you, if you want," Alice said.

"I think I'll do that. I need a guide."

Alice looked confused. "It's all very new to you, isn't it? But what about your father?"

Brent shook his head. "I need a different guide." He didn't hate the man as much as he used to, he supposed. But he definitely preferred Alice's company to that of his dad.

Alice looked at him oddly but nodded. "As you wish, Sir." She looked down at Chloe sucking his cock. "Would you like to see how deep she can take it?"

"Yes," Brent agreed.

"Well then," Alice said, and pushed on the back of Chloe's head. The redhead's eyes went wide as she gagged on his cock. Alice kept pushing until Chloe looked like she was going to turn blue, and then let go.

Brent hated to admit it, but he found that hot as hell. As long as Chloe didn't pass out, of course.

"Marcia can take it deeper," Alice said. "Because she practices at home to make sure she can take even the biggest cock, don't you, Marcia?"

Marcia nodded.

"Want to see, Brent?"

Brent smiled. "Yes."

Marcia took Chloe's place, and deep throated him without Alice pushing. Alice pushed, anyway, to hold her in place.

"Like it?" Alice asked him.

"Yes."

"Want them to get you off?"

Brent nodded.

"Do it," Alice told Chloe and Marcia. "Take turns, and take him deep."

One after another, Chloe and Marcia each took him all the way in, and then let the other do the same, switching as quickly as they could to build up a rhythm.

"Good?" Alice asked.

"You're a good guide," he said.

Alice laughed. She kissed him and stroked his chest while the girls sucked him off and he groped her boobs. He enjoyed kissing her so much he didn't notice who exactly had her mouth on him when he exploded, but he knew they switched while he did. He looked down to see their cum-covered faces and smiling, open mouths.

"Thank you," he said.

"No, thank you," Marcia replied.

Chloe nodded. "You look like you want some private time with Alice? If you have no further use for us, that is."

"Yes, thank you," Brent said.

Monica and Chloe got up, curtsied, and backed away as if he was royalty. Alice cuddled up to him. Brent put his arm around her naked shoulder. Even after finally losing his virginity a few weeks ago, and the foursome he just had, he still found merely having his hand on the bare flesh of a beautiful woman something to savor.

"What did they mean, that you know more than they do?"

Alice leaned close, so that she could whisper. "So, most of the girls here know the guys are special, that they call themselves 'dragons,' and that they are generally very well endowed. They know that the men don't get sick. Whether they believe that sex here is truly safe or not, if they've been here for a while they don't know of anyone who got an STI from here. Generally once they've fucked a 'dragon' and know they can do it again, they aren't really interested in fucking anyone else, so most of the girls have pledged not to. But they would be quite amazed to find out that you are, in fact, actually capable of turning yourself into a giant winged mythological creature, and if you told them you could, they probably wouldn't believe it."

Brent smiled. "I guess dragons are pretty possessive of their women, hmm?"

Alice laughed and shook her head. "Oh, that's not the point of 'dragon only.' But if one of them picked up an STI from somewhere else, they wouldn't know they didn't get it here, right? So it's better this way. Possessive? There's maybe a dozen of you who visit here, and somewhere around fifty girls. If you wanted to be possessive, you could all have little harems, but for the most part you pass us around. Would it bother you if I told you how many dragons I've fucked?"

Brent shook his head.

"Everyone one I could. And most every one of them has watched me with someone else, too."

"Including my father."

"Including your father. Does that bother you?"

"A little."

"You must have guessed. Did it bother you when you were coming down my throat?"

Brent pursed his lips. "No," he admitted, "I was sort of lost in the moment."

Alice reached out and stroked Brent's cock, which was coming to life again. "That's what we're here for, Brent. For you to lose yourself in the moment. Look around."

Most of the women were gathered in little groups around the men. One group seemed to merely be talking, the women posing and laughing coquettishly. In another a brunette was being fucked while Monica kissed the man fucking her. A third group consisted of three women kneeling in front of a man, his swollen cock pointed at their faces and bare breasts while they took turns stroking his shaft with oiled hands. Elsewhere, a man fucked a blonde in the ass while Chloe kissed her and groped her breasts. A few women, not involved, simply watched.

A bunch of beautiful horny sluts to serve my desires, every time I walk in. And the downside is that some of them have fucked a man who is my biological father, and who I barely know. Brent hardened in Alice's hand as he watched the orgy around him.

"I want to fuck you," Brent said.

Alice licked her lips. "Of course. How do you want it? Missionary position, so you can hold me down? Doggy style, so you can watch the others while you use me to get off? Or cowgirl, so you can watch my breasts bounce while I do all the work?"

So much on the menu. "Ride me," Brent said, trying not to overthink it. She had him at bouncing boobs.

Alice nodded and climbed on top of him. She guided his cock into her pussy, and started to move. "Doesn't mean you can't still watch, of course. Just a slightly obstructed view. But maybe you want to scope out the next woman you want to fuck, while you fuck me, and that's perfectly fine. Your fa--"

Amaraine
Amaraine
467 Followers
12