His Favorite Club

Story Info
He takes his girlfriend to the strip club...
2.7k words
4.23
21.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Favorite Club:

Wayne led his girlfriend into the dark club where he spent a nice relaxing evening every once in awhile. His six foot frame walked in front of his girlfriend Liz who topped out at 5'4 without her little sexy heels on. Her auburn hair and grey eyes were a rare combination that turned him on every time he stopped and just looked at her.

He held her hand firmly while she was behind him entering his club, they had been together for a few years and had established the style of relationship he truly wanted and she seemed to thrive under the style as well. He liked being in charge, especially in the bed room, and she seemed to love every minute of it, it was an amazing moment when she finally learned that by allowing him to be her Dominant, she could find freedom in letting go to him.

He continued through the small crowd, it was a Thursday night so it wasn't packed, but neither was it an empty place. He found a table toward the side where a luscious stripper was performing. He was an ass man, and the bigger and rounder the ass, the happier he was, one of the reasons Liz was perfect for her, she may be short and on the petite side but she had an amazing ass.

Wayne smiled at the stripper and pulled Liz into a booth in the area. The club was set up in a large area with sections that weren't cut off from the main stage, merely had half walls which allowed for the illusion of a separate area where you could find your current favorite stripper to dance along the table sliding and grinding on the table top and the poles set through it.

He sat back and watched Liz look the stripper up and down, an saw a slight smile on her face, good, she liked the way the stripper looked as well, so far so good. The stripper finished dancing for a guy at the opposite end of the booth which was long, and sauntered over to them, smiling first at the woman with the dark red hair, then at the handsome man sitting next to her.

Wayne encouraged the stripper to approach them and when she leaned down he whispered in her ear and handed her a few folded bills to which when she saw what they were she smiled and nodded, this was going to be a good night.

Wayne and Liz followed the stripper to one of the back rooms where they were going to get the private dance he had been wanting to see for months now. He placed Liz down on one of the padded benches and moved to sit across from her at an angle so he could watch everything. Liz sat back and watched as the stripper with her dark blonde hair which seemed to have glitter in it, saunter toward her with a look in her eye.

Wayne watched the 5'7 blonde, mentally licking his lips and waiting for the show, the stripper was wearing a little silky baby doll nightie and a matching g string which he liked very much. The dark red was perfect to set off her slightly tanned skin and matching lipstick.

Wayne saw the blonde kneel before Liz, and slowly, gently slide her hands underneath Liz's medium length skirt he had told her to wear tonight. The black knee length skirt slid up Liz's thighs and he watched her lips part in surprise and desire as the blonde continues up her thighs, gently teasing her.

Wayne watched as the blonde slowly crawled up Liz's body, sliding her large tits up and straddling Liz's lap while putting her silk clad nipples near Liz's mouth. Liz glanced over at Wayne and he nodded encouragement to her.

Liz slid her hands underneath the silk nightie the blonde was wearing and slowly pulled it up and off of her, letting it fall to the bench beside her. Those glorious tits sticking out, Liz slid her hands up and grabbed them, rubbing them, sliding across the nipples and licking one, watching it harden up under her attentions.

Wayne watched as his girlfriend first lick the blonde's nipples then sucking them into her mouth. The blonde arched her back, pressing her tits more into Liz's waiting mouth and he knew this was going to be an excellent night after all.

He watched the blonde get up and grab Liz by the hand, then walk over to him and take his hand as well, she led them through the crowded dance room and to a back room where she turned on the light to reveal a bed and some pillows. The blonde locked the door behind her and smiled at them.

Wayne decided it was his turn to be in charge, this was his area of desire and expertise. He guides Liz to lay down on her back after stripping her clothes off. He takes the blonde by the hand and guides her over to the bed where his girlfriend lay naked and he removes the blonde's panties, letting them fall to the floor as well. He slides up behind the blonde, his hands sliding up her stomach to her tits where he pulls her back against him, tweaking her nipples before one hand slides up to the front of her throat where he gently holds her as he leans into her ear and whispers something Liz doesn't hear.

The blonde whimpered as Wayne whispered into her ear, when he released her she turned and Liz watched as the blonde removed all Wayne's clothes, sliding down his body and once she had him completely naked she looked at his hard cock while she was sitting on her knees.

The blonde glanced over to Liz on the bed watching them and saw a slight nod, the blonde slid her tongue out and took the tip of Wayne's cock into her mouth. She worked his cock all the way into her mouth, and with one hand stroked him while she sucked. Wayne slid a hand into her hair and held her while he slowly thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, giving a slight moan as he did so.

Wayne wanted to enjoy the night, so instead of continuing to fuck the blonde's mouth, he lid his cock out from between her lips and helped her stand up, then turned her towards the bed and pressed himself up against her bare back, letting her feel his large, hard cock pressed up against her ass, she moaned a little.

"I can't wait to feel that big cock" she whispered as he pushed her towards Liz. The blonde knelt on the end of the bed and slowly crawled up Liz's body, kissing and licking her thighs, her stomach, he watched as the blonde grabbed Liz's big tits and started squeezing them while she licked and took those pink nipples into her red mouth.

He enjoyed the sight of another woman sucking on his girlfriend's tits for a moment before walked up behind both women, he ran his hands over the blonde's ass which because of her position sucking on Liz's tits, her ass was up in the air for the touching, and taking...

Wayne slid his hands over the plump ass, enjoying the feel of it, he took his throbbing cock and slid it against her pussy while he touched her ass, he felt how wet her pussy was already, dripping onto his cock as he slid it back and forth just teasing her.

"Baby girl, stay under her an turn around, I want your face down here, near me." He said, then watched as Liz smiled and turned herself around so her and the blonde were in a 69 position with him knelt behind the strippers bare ass. He pushed the blonde's back gently and watched her mouth descend to Liz's pussy. He walked around the side of the bed so he could watch the blonde's tongue slide against pussy lips that normally he was tasting.

He watched her tongue slide inside and heard Liz gasp. Watching the blonde sliding her tongue in and out of his girlfriend had Wayne almost ready to explode, he walked back around and stood behind the blonde's ass, he looked down at Liz and smiled as he said, "Now baby girl, I want you to help me fuck her."

Liz smiled as she slid her hands up to Wayne's cock and rubbed him, then he watched her small hands guide his cock to the blonde's pussy, dripping wet, and felt his girlfriend slide the tip of him inside, then felt the blonde push herself back onto his cock while he moaned in pleasure.

He felt Liz's fingers playing with the blonde's clit and rubbing as he started sliding in and out of her, he grabbed the hips and thrust hard inside her, hearing her moan and watching her large ass bounce as he fucked her. He knew his girlfriend was watching underneath, watching him slide in and out, faster and harder until the blonde screamed and shoved her ass against him hard a few times.

He let her enjoy the full orgasm and gently slid in and out of her while she clenched tight around him. When she calmed down enough he slid himself out of her and walked around to her face and slid a hand into her hair, taking his cock and sliding it into her mouth.

"Now be a good girl and clean me off." He told her and she eagerly started sucking and licking him until he pulled away from her mouth. "Now baby girl, I want you to switch positions, you be on the top, I think you need me to prove something again." Liz moved out from underneath the blonde and helped her lay down on her back a little further up the bed while Liz crawled down and started kissing the blonde's thighs, and stroking her pussy with her fingers and tongue.

Wayne watched his girlfriend lick and eat the blonde's pussy and felt his cock twitch. He took his cock and grabbed Liz's hips, pulling her up into a kneeling position so her ass was displayed to him. He admired her ass, and it had been a very long time since he had claimed it, and he had never claimed it in front of someone else, so this should be exciting for them both.

He slid his cock into her pussy, slowly as he felt how tight she was, he had loved the fact that she was so tight when they got together, and it had not changed in the least, her pussy still welcomed hi cock like a tight warm hug, grabbing him, squeezing him, pulling him into her.

He moaned as he finally got all of his cock inside her, then gripped her hips as he started to slide out, then thrust back in, making her moan this time. He felt her get wetter, and slid his finger up to her ass, playing with her, teasing her, gently, slowly opening her up for him.

He continued to thrust while he felt her start going crazy and before she could get too excited and cum he pulled out and continued to play with her ass, now sliding three fingers steadily in and out of her ass while she gently pushed her ass back against his hand.

He watched the blonde thrashing around because Liz had found her sweet spot and was yet again pushing her to the edge, and he removed his fingers, taking hold of his cock he watched as he pressed the tip of his large cock against her asshole, waiting for her to relax enough to let him slide in.

Very slowly he pushed inch by inch into her ass, watching as his cock was all the way in, and his hips were up against her ass cheeks. He had been the first to ever fuck her ass, and he would be the only as far as he was concerned, she was truly his, and every once in awhile he liked reminding her who she belonged to by claiming every inch of her.

He instructed the blonde to turn around so they were in a 69 position and then while he slowly started sliding out of Liz's ass, he told the blonde, "Now be a good girl and play with her pussy and rub her clit while I fuck her ass. I'll be giving you instructions on how to please her." The blonde smiled up at him and as he watched her slide her fingers inside his girlfriend's pussy he heard her say in a husky voice,

"Yes Sir." Her acceptance of his dominance only furthered his pleasure and he barely kept himself from pounding Liz's ass too soon. Wayne watched himself slowly slide in and out of the sweetest ass he had ever seen, and felt he would be getting close soon. He needed to claim her sooner rather than later.

"Are you ready to cum baby girl?" He asked Liz as he thrust a little faster.

She gasped at his increased speed and breathed "Yes Papi, I'm ready to cum."

He smiled and looked down at the blonde, "Faster." he ordered her. He felt the blonde speed up playing with his girlfriend and felt Liz's body respond. He in turn thrust a little harder and heard Liz start to whimper.

"Faster." He said to the blonde again and felt her increase her rubbing speed and felt Liz start squirming. "What do you say if you want to cum baby girl?" He asked, gripping tighter onto her hips.

She moaned and said between heavy breathing, "Please Papi, make me cum." He smiled, and felt the pleasure ripple through him.

"Now be a good girl and fuck that wet pussy with your fingers, hard and fast." He said to the blonde. He felt the fingers sliding in and out of Liz, and knew he had her ready.

"Please Papi, I need to cum, please make me!" Liz pleaded with him as he continued to increased his speed, now slamming into her ass hard and fast.

"Now, how badly do you want to cum baby girl?" He asked her.

"Really bad Papi, please Papi, make me cum?" He felt her starting to shove her ass back against him taking all of his cock into her over and over, she was finally ready.

"Alright baby girl, cum for me, now." He growled at her and felt her body explode, pushing back against his cock and screaming as she clenched up and he felt her release, he smacked her ass one firm time and growled, "MINE!" and released himself inside her ass, he heard her moan as another wave of pleasure at his claiming took over her.

He slowed down gently and continued to slide in an out of her until he felt empty. His breathing was hard and heavy and so was Liz's. He slowly pulled out of her ass and stood back, watching Liz roll over onto her side on the bed next to the blonde, both of them sated and happy.

He smiled at the girls, and walked over, leaning down to Liz as his hand gently held her neck and his lips were next to her ear, "You made Papi very happy tonight baby girl. Now we can go home and get cleaned up, and if you're an extra special good baby girl, Papi will make you cum again before we go to sleep..."

He felt Liz gasp, "Yes Papi, please!" She whimpered and he smiled as he kissed her long, and hard.

They all got dressed and as Wayne and Liz headed out the door he winked at the blonde as she gave him her card and whispered in his ear "Anytime you two want a third...call me...please. I will be your good girl and do whatever you want to that big, amazing cock..." Wayne took her card and smiled on his way out. They would definitely be calling this one to come play with them sometime soon...