His Fiancée and Her Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Dale and Pepper get some time in the hotel room...
5.9k words
5k
9
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The following weekend, everything was set up to go at the mountain spa resort. Their bags had been sent ahead, what they would want afterwards, assuming Pepper said yes, all to celebrate. David and Diana, Dale's parents, arrived at the resort with Mona, Pepper and Dale, Pepper staying as close to Dale as she could. After her time without her partner, she hardly wanted to be away from him, though Dale had spared her the worrying details of his trip away. It was very unlikely to happen again, or so he hoped, for it was not the sort of environment, with bullets flying, that he at all wanted to run headfirst into again anytime soon.

His parents were quite like him, nothing to really look twice at as people, but it was what lay inside them that was special. His father was fairly tall, despite the mild thickness around his belly, with the same hair as his son and a moustache that was showing signs of grey. His mother, Diana, always had a smile on her face, which brightened her features, always looking well and put together with blonde hair the colour of summer straw, though she had a way of being about her that radiated kindness. Few people didn't gravitate toward Diana.

Dale helped his parents with their bags, bringing them in on a trolly, while Pepper led his mother, arm in arm, to the resort lobby. Everything was set up to soothe, to bring peace and relaxation, water features lining the walls, a steady fall of water, making their eyes follow it in almost a sleepy fashion. Everything inside was set up as if to bring in more of the natural world, from bamboo furniture with comfortable, sustainably sourced cushions to the design of the reception desk, where they would be able to check-in.

Dale smiled, watching Pepper and his mother out of the corner of his eye. Pepper and his mom had gotten on since they had met, though he was fortunate that they were so friendly with each other. On the other hand, he wasn't sure that his mother would think quite as kindly towards Pepper if she ever found out what it was that she did to him in the bedroom.

Best keep that one to himself.

Mona made sure they knew where to go, smartly dressed, but all in a way that highlighted her curves, understanding that an outfit that dressed her to the nines did not have to be frumpy, no, not in any way. Casting her an appreciative smile, his eyes discreetly roamed her figure, landing on the thick curve of her buttocks.

It was the first time that his parents had met Mona, who had gone ahead to meet them there in the lobby. David faltered in his stride, eyebrows lifting.

"That's...uh..." He tried to put it delicately, bless him. "That's Pepper's mother? She's very...err... She's very, ah...lovely."

Diana shot him a look, though even she could not put much of a glare on her face, her husband's moustache twitching as he smiled.

"Oh, but she's not as pretty as you, dear, of course, not..."

Diana sighed softly, though her lips tugged in a smile, only teasing her husband.

"Mhm, sure thing. Good save, David."

When Diana wasn't looking, however, David nudged Dale with his elbow, whispering to him.

"Nice job, son!"

Of course, he was referring to landing Pepper and, through her, her mom too. Dale laughed weakly, rubbing the back of his neck. Well, if only they knew the truth of that matter, but he was not about to say anything there.

Introductions were made and everyone, thankfully, got on as well as Dale and Pepper too could have hoped. It was important to both, of course, that their parents got on with each other, for they didn't want any kind of animosity between their families, even though they had come from different walks and directions in life. The path that Mona had taken to get to where she was, undoubtedly, was full of as many trials as his moderate parents had faced, though Dale appreciated the life that they had given him very much and all the values they had instilled in him. He was exceedingly fortunate to have them in his life.

"Now, Mona..." David tried to insist, but he didn't yet realise that there was not a soul in the world that could take over and insist on anything when it came to the wolf. "We should pay for some of this! You've already planned so much, put it all together... We can't just let you pay for everything!"

Mona brushed it all off with a smile, gently pressing David's hand back towards his chest with a shake of his head.

"Oh, no, that is all quite well, don't worry about a thing," she said smoothly, slipping between David and Diana and taking them each by the arm. "I actually own forty per cent of the resort shares, so the owner has given me a very generous discount. He owes me a favour anyway."

She grinned and gave Diana a wink that Dale's mother could not help but return, even if she did not quite know what she was winking at.

What the favour was, however, turned out to be VIP rooms on the top floor with expansive living spaces and huge beds, along with unlimited access to their very own private hot spring within the resort. Of course, that was all for free, which Mona made sure to tell Dale's parents too. She didn't want them, of course, thinking that she had been at all put out by providing for their stay, though there was a fine line between then and flaunting wealth. It was a line that she had learned to dance, smoothing over what needed to be smoothed over and ensuring that everyone, including herself too, was happy.

Diana, on being told the news, pressed her fingers to her mouth.

"Oh, my, that is so generous! We'll have to thank him!"

It was not an experience that Dale's parents would ever have honestly been able to afford on their own, which they were not ignorant to. Still, that did not mean that they could not enjoy it, everyone agreeing to go to their separate suites to relax briefly, though the private hot spring in the evening air, of course, could not be ignored when they had it all to themselves. The thought of the steamy, warm water caressing his body and Pepper's as he drew the wolfess in against him already had Dale shivering softly in anticipation.

Dale and Pepper, of course, had their own suite, and the wolfess collapsed onto the huge bed with a sigh, the red and white sheets screaming luxury. He ran his hand appreciatively over them.

One day, he vowed to himself. One day, I'll be able to afford sheets like this for Pepper too.

Or maybe Pepper would outdo him totally and he would be left catching up with her. Even then, as long as they were both comfortable and succeeded, together, always together, Dale would never see anything wrong with that. They would be fine, together. Though he still very much hoped that she would say yes... It was a question and not something that was already decided for a reason. It was her choice, ultimately, when Dale already knew the path that he wanted his future to take.

She sprawled, stretching out on the bed, her arms above her head, arching her back, relaxing. It had been a while since she was at the resort and, honestly, it was good to be back.

"I wonder why mom suddenly wanted to come here," she said aloud, shaking her head slowly. "Not that I mind, but it's kinda short notice..."

"Oh... Well, uh..." He rubbed the back of his head, scratching his fingers through the hair. "Just to celebrate me coming back, you know... There were a couple of close calls out there..."

He hadn't told her everything, though Pepper knew enough to know that it had been dangerous out there.

She sat up, eyes fixed on him. Even though he had distracted her, Dale gulped, hard.

"Dale, you can't do this to me again," Pepper said, though there was no humour in her tone, every pretence of lightness dropped from her. "I don't know what I'd do without you, if I lost you. We're not desperate for anything, you already know this. You don't need to do dangerous work like that again... So, please, for me, don't."

He thought she was done, but the wolfess held up her hand to stall him, fingers trembling lightly.

"It'll be like I never found you, like I never found anyone to satisfy me, like I never found anyone that I wanted to spend my life with." Her tone softened and she pulled Dale into her arms, though he still felt how she shook against him on the bed. "Dale... It's been so long and I know we don't have much time, but...I have to have you."

He smiled, kissing her muzzle, whispering his promise to her.

"I know, sweetheart," he breathed. "But we only have twenty minutes left here, they'll be looking for us... And I promise, I always promise..."

It was more than enough time for them to become reacquainted with each other, hands roaming as Pepper stripped her lover of his clothes. There were still light bruises and marks on his body -- after all, it had only been a week or so since they were inflicted -- and she kissed every last one of them as she got him out of his T-shirt, working at his belt, his black trousers. Everything had to go, even his underwear, though Pepper took care to not hurt him, tender with him even as she burned up from the inside out for him.

It was unusual for her, Pepper, who was so very often so forceful with him, though Dale did understand why she was like that too, that she wanted to take care with him. It was just another reason that his heart pounded for her as it did, loving her for far, far more than just her looks. He only hoped that he would be able to find the words to convey the depth of his love and attraction to her, how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, to never again be a day without her.

He helped her out of her clothes too as he murmured his love to her, stroking down her gorgeous, grey fur, the muscle evident even through her coat from all the time she spent on the lacrosse field. He couldn't wait to watch her dominate a game again. Yet he disrobed her with little kisses and nips of his teeth, even though he could be a little more forceful with her than she was with him. A few nights ago, on reuniting, they had tried to fuck with their usual fervour, but, of course, that hadn't quite gone to plan. But he would be back on fine form soon enough, Dale was sure, able to give Pepper everyone in lust and love that she deserved and more.

"Lie down, sweetie," she growled, though there was a bite behind her words, a hunger that Dale longed to see more of. "I want to ride you, let me make you feel good, so good, honey..."

"You always make me feel good, Pepper... Mmm..."

Her lips on his neck had Dale quivering, but there was no time for too much softness and sweetness as his shaft throbbed to attention. The wolfess slid back down his body until she was sitting astride his hips, the tip of his cock prodding up against her inner thigh, though Pepper still needed to take his shaft in hand to position him correctly. That didn't matter to her, especially as she sank onto his hard length, both moaning, head rolling back, Dale's hands on her hips, gently caressing up and down.

She rode him slowly, sensually, the passion between them building, more and more with every rock of her hips. He remembered times when she had ground down so passionately on him that he had been left with bruises in the morning, though the slower pace too was appreciated, something that the wolf and the man had not even realised that they had needed, at least not at that time. Sex, after all, was about connection as much as it was about pleasure, allowing that closeness to build in soft pants and needy moans, coming together as man and wolfess, again and again.

"Oh, Dale..."

She breathed, though the wolfess could barely contain herself, hips rolling, each drive down onto his cock making her want to go harder, faster, to sate herself. The hunger was there, the need that always curled hotly in the pit of her belly, making her toes curl, but she had to go slow, had to be gentle. But he felt so good inside her, the thickness of his shaft filling her perfectly, the only person to ever satisfy her fully. She had meant that, when she had said that only he could satisfy her, though it was not something that Pepper had ever thought would come to the point where she thought she could lose him.

That was not something she would think about in the heat of the moment, however, only to fuel her lust and love for him, Dale grabbing her hand and pulling it to his chest. Pepper caught her breath as she tipped over him, but all he did was keep their heads close together, lips gently tickling her muzzle in gentle kiss after kiss.

"I love you..." He moaned. "So much, Pepper... Ah..."

He grunted thickly in the back of his throat, trying to rock up to meet her, though the wolfess had her legs spread enough that she neatly pinned him in place with her muscular thighs. Even though she was curvy like her mother, her functional muscle for her sport certainly came in handy from time to time, something that she was keen to keep up. Though Dale slipped his hand down between her legs teasingly, finding the nub of her clit, sliding his fingers through the slickness of her arousal to smooth the passage of his fingers.

The bare heat of her pussy closed around him, but he wanted to bring her off too, to make sure that he pleased her, that he did everything he could for her, for his dear, sweet Pepper. His heart lifted for her even as his cock throbbed within her pussy, sinking deep with the grind of her hips, Pepper in control. She moaned out his name, whispering to him how much she loved him too -- and Dale knew how much she meant it.

He always knew.

They climaxed near enough together, though it was more than good enough for it to be an orgasm shared between them both, panting and groaning, trying somewhat to be quiet, even though they thought that the walls there should be more than good enough to seal away their cries of passion. Whereas it wouldn't matter one bit if Mona heard them through the walls or the door to the hallway outside, neither wanted Dale's parents to overhear. That would have been a bit much, even for them!

But the moment was perfect, exactly as it was, Dale spending his orgasm inside the love of his life as they came down, sweaty and clasping one another so tightly that it was as if they were afraid of losing each other. There would be no time to relax in the afterglow, Pepper sprawled across his sweaty chest as they kissed tenderly, but they had enough for one moment, a few heartbeats, closer than they had ever been before.

It left them with just enough to rush to get cleaned up, giggling the whole time, and head down like a couple of teenagers in love to meet Dale's parents and Mona at the hot spring. It was easily accessible from their room, just down the elevator, though they took their swimwear with them so they could change quickly in the supplied changing rooms. For that, however, they had to split up.

Dale re-dressed in his swim trunks, feeling a bit exposed. What was he going to do when he saw Mona out there? He hoped he wasn't going to get too turned on from seeing her and Pepper in their bikinis, for both wolves were drop-dead gorgeous at the best of times, let alone when they were wearing attire that was a little more revealing, leaving less to his overly active imagination.

His recent orgasm might help, just a little, there.

He forgot all about his worries, however, when he stepped out of the changing rooms, meeting his mother, his father, Mona and Pepper out there, the rush of water softly soothing in the private spring, the floor softly worn stone that felt as if it had taken the tread of more feet than Dale could have counted in his lifetime. Bamboo framed the private spring, decorated with real rocks, the stone glistening with water as steaming lightly rose from the surface. It would not, however, he had been assured, be hot enough to harm, but comfortably so, the waters supposedly healing.

He could do with a bit of that.

Mona, as usual, was dressed in a high-end deep purple bikini with a gold accent in the middle between her breasts as if it had been placed there specifically to draw the eye. Not that Dale minded that at all, though it was hard to keep his eyes where they were "supposed" to be with something like that catching the light, glinting subtly.

It didn't help that Pepper was dressed similarly, though her bikini was green with a soft pattern of leaves across it, a little more daringly cut across the upper rise of her breasts and her buttocks, though it still easily covered everything that it needed to. Dale, of course, would never have said that Pepper had any reason to hide her body at all, though his problem there was in not grinning proudly to have her looking so confident in herself, a soft smile tugging at her lips.

Dale's parents were adequately dressed, though, really, there was no dress code at the resort, not when Mona was as high up as she was in the shareholders. They could have worn nothing at all and that would have been just fine, if it was Mona there. Dale shivered at the thought of coming back to the spa with Mona and Pepper, perhaps even doing more in the private hot spring...

That wasn't the sort of thought that he should have in swim trunks, however.

"Wow, Mona!" Diana smiled widely, jabbing her husband in the ribs as he grunted. "You look wonderful! Really gorgeous! You could be Pepper's sister -- but David could never pass for Dale's brother, hah!

She grinned, the humour all in good fun, and David grinned in turn, shaking his head. It was often that his wife got one over on him, but, really, that was one of the reasons he had fallen in love with her all those years ago and was still madly smitten with her.

And it was true, with regards to Mona. Despite being in her forties, time had not changed her body all that much, not other than the faded fur on her muzzle. The sparkle in her eyes was still young and the curves of her body more than enough to sensually draw the eye, a little softer after motherhood and giving birth.

Mona waved off the praise, even as Diana teasingly envied the bikini, noting the designer.

"What, this old thing? Oh, it's silly, it barely even fits anymore, but I like the colour!"

That it barely even fitted anymore was only partially true, of course. It was ever so slightly on the small side for her, if someone was being picky about things, though she filled it out beautifully to the point of her large breasts swelling tastefully above the line of fabric.

Dale swallowed and glanced away, stepping a little closer to Pepper -- not that that helped much. He had to try with all his might to look anywhere but at Mona though, knowing exactly how she felt under that bikini, having memorised every curve and sweet spot on her body time after time again. Even then, he let the memory one of the many times they had had sex slip into his mind, entirely unbidden, how she had arched up against him as he had fucked Mona in the missionary position, her legs wrapped around his waist as he stood at the side of the bed. The bed had been the perfect height for him to fill her and he swallowed hard once more, fighting down the urge to lick his lips.

His parents couldn't know that anything was going on between him and Pepper, he told himself inwardly, as if Dale thought that his mental self needed a little reminder to keep that side of his life under wraps.

12