His Fiery End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heavy breaths rolled through his body, and she watched with amusement as the coils and strokes of her tongue's small movements played him so easily. She tightened around the tip to make him buck into her tongue, then slithered the tip to squeeze his balls to make his hips forcibly fall away as he threw himself back against her, chest heaving.

She allowed herself an intimate purr, and his body flushed at the sensations. Length throbbed in the coils of her tongue, she bobbed her head again to intensify the sensations.

"If I wasn't- fuck!" Tristan hissed as she trilled harder mid sentence. "-didn't know you better, I'd say you cared."

Her eyes rolled as she bobbed her head faster, claws pressed to his skin as she restrained him, though he didn't fight it. He held his captor as she stroked him, he moaned with the sensations she caused that drove him crazy.

Her pace, all the stimulation, it was too much. "Do you even need a warning?"

His words came as a moan, her affect on him so..

Good.

She loved every second of him.

Her response came as a quickened pace as she took him, refusing to let him go as she felt his shaft harden, felt his skin heat up. Felt that delicious turn in his moans where they became more full.

There was a gasp and a break in his warm sounds as she felt heat coat her coils, felt his eruption as she brought him to climax. Her tongue squeezed and stroked every inch of him, encouraging his climax as she rolled his balls, drinking up every drop.

She slithered her tongue off his cock in smooth motions, she finally released him letting her head sit atop his lap as the two shared their afterglow. Her claws loosened just enough so he could hold her back.

"Where will you put this one?" He asked, catching the glint of the amulet down the hall.

"I didn't kill this one. I'm just going to eat the amulet."

"...I nearly died to bring you a snack?"

"You nearly died from your own overconfidence. Now I have a second snack for the night."

Tristan laughed.

Damn his laugh.

"Or I will melt it down to make some coins and buy something of use with them."

"Oh? Whats something of use?"

"A boy who doesn't go getting himself nearly killed."

"That's not very useful at all if you ask me."

"I didn't." She rumbled with a laugh he echoed.

Their eyes met, Tristan giving her affections as she held him so protectively.

"I will keep it among my most dangerous trophies."

"You think that highly of me?"

"..don't push it." She nudged him with a rougher dragon kiss as he smiled at her, glaring as she felt her heart melt at that look.

Damn him.

"You're exhausted. Go sleep."

"I'm not the slightest bit tired. I can go one more round with you."

She raised one "eyebrow".

"I can! You don't believe me?"

"You wouldn't survive another round. Go sleep this attitude off."

"Love you too, Ryn."

She growled it off, huffing a stream of smoke as he inspired these feelings. Feelings she had to deal with now that he was here, cuddling up to her belly as her wing folded over him.

Damn him.

12