His First Noel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not true, you're one of my best friends!" she wailed.

"Noel! You set me up to get arrested for something you did!" he yelled back.

"I didn't know that was going to happen, I didn't!" she argued.

"You just threw away our friendship. Years of being best friends and you throw it away without a thought," Robbie said, leaning back and not looking at her.

"No," she cried.

"I thought about keeping your name a secret tomorrow, seeing how it went first. They don't have any evidence so they might end up letting me off, but why should I? Why should I even try and protect you?" Robbie asked, looking up at her now.

"I don't want to get arrested," she whimpered.

"I didn't either, but you set this all-in motion. You killed our friendship and broke things between us. There is no way back and you don't even care," he said.

Robbie got up and stood in front of the glass doors looking out into the darkness. He watched her reflection in the window, crying and wiping her eyes.

"I do care about our friendship, I'm sorry," she said, and then got up to leave.

He let her pick up her coat and walk all the way to the door before he called her name and told her to wait. He turned around to see her standing there looking miserable. She looked broken.

"Come here," Robbie said.

She put her stuff back down and walked back to where he waited. His eyes were on fire now, and he still looked furious.

"Do you even want my friendship? Do you even want to try and fix this mess between you and me?" he asked.

"Yes, of course!" she said, reaching out for his hand but then drawing hers back. She looked miserable, but was she apologetic?

"Take off your shirt," Robbie said.

She looked at him for several seconds but didn't move, it was like she didn't understand the words.

"What?" she asked.

"Take off your shirt," he said again.

Now her eyes did react, and she brought a hand up to cover her chest. She let out a soft gasp and took a small step back. It was several seconds before she spoke.

"Why," she said softly.

"Because you can't go back in time. You can't go back and not lie to me, not steal the necklace, not get me arrested. You said you were willing to try and fix this? Then take off your shirt," Robbie said.

Robbie watched a flurry of expressions cross her face over the next half minute. Confusion, shock, anger, guilt, remorse, and embarrassment. She reached up with trembling fingers and started to unbutton her shirt. She worked from the top to the bottom, all the way down. She pulled the shirt off to expose a white lace bra working hard to contain her chest. Robbie looked at her chest for a few seconds and then looked back at her face. He was going to stare at her and count to fifteen before telling her to take off the bra. Before he reached ten, she reached around back of herself to do just that. She had it unhooked in a second and the straps snapped to the sides. Noel held it to her chest a moment before lowering her hands and allowing the bra to fall to the floor.

Her chest was magnificent. Her full breasts sat high on her chest full of youth and volume. Her areolas were small, but her nipples were good sized, and growing as he watched. They hardened into points, just asking to be touched.

Noel closed her eyes for a few seconds and just breathed while he watched her. Her emotions were all over the place, and her brain was a mess. She felt awful about what happened to Robbie. Yes, she stole the necklace, but thought he would either get the money, or just be told no because he didn't have a receipt. She never expected all the rest. He was one of her best friends, and she knew she needed to apologize. She felt guilty.

When she opened her eyes, he was staring at her. Noel thought for sure he would be looking at her exposed tits. All the guys went crazy over her tits. She was used to it by now, and she let them all have their look. Robbie was watching her face though. She gave him the tiniest of smiles, hoping this was making it all better.

"Take off your panties," Robbie said.

Noel gasped.

Fuck, that was a big step she thought. She watched his face for any sign of joking or softening but saw none. She looked down at her skirt and started to undo the buckle on the side of it.

"Not your skirt, just your panties," he said.

That didn't seem so bad now. She would still have her skirt on and wouldn't be exposed to the world. Noel gathered the skirt on the sides and worked her hands up to her underwear. She had on some plain old beige panties today, nothing special. She had no idea her evening would end...like this. Noel wiggled her underwear down her legs and stepped out of them. She didn't know what to do with the underwear, so she held them out to Robbie as an offering. He took them and tossed them to the side, not even looking at them.

Robbie sat down on the couch and motioned for Noel to sit on his lap. He was still fully clothed, but she was mostly naked. She hesitated.

"I spent a lot of time today in handcuffs and police cars. How much of that time are you willing to repay me for?" he asked with piercing eyes.

He was right, she owed him. Noel straddled his lap and lowered herself into place. Her nipples brushed against his chest, and she bit her lip to keep from groaning. Noel got turned on being naked, and she liked it when guys lusted after her. The look in his eyes was very intense. Noel could feel herself getting wet. She closed her eyes and let his eyes feast on her. Her nipples ached to be touched, and she felt goosebumps break out on her skin. Noel sat and waited.

When his hands settled on her breasts, cupping them softly from below, she did moan out loud. The hands were warm and there was a finger and thumb around each nipple. When the fingers closed and pinched her softly, Noel ground her hips down and moaned again.

Noel wanted to kiss him. The urge was almost overpowering, but she was waiting, not knowing what he wanted yet. He squeezed her nipples again, and she groaned with her mouth open. Her hips had started moving on their own, a gentle back and forth rocking.

"Kiss me," he said, and she attacked his mouth with hers.

Noel loved kissing and being kissed. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, and she loved it when he pushed back. She nibbled, sucked on his lip, and was panting by the time she came up for air. She was humping his lap now, searching for something to grind against. Technically she was still a virgin, but she had done a lot of boundary pushing in school. She had spent plenty of time learning about hand jobs and blowjobs. One of her favorite late-night activities was pillow humping. She loved to grind on her pillow until she got off. That usually started a secondary fire inside her that only her secret hidden dildo could put out. Nobody knew about that dildo. That was a secret she kept hidden away from everyone, even her best girlfriends.

They kissed, and his hands learned her body. He touched her neck, and her ears, her shoulders, and her sides. It seemed like each new area he touched gave her the shakes and set off a new round of goosebumps. Noel wanted to feel his skin against hers, so she pulled his shirt up and over his head in one frantic movement. His body felt good against hers and she mashed against him while they kissed. Eventually his hands rested on her thigs and then snuck under the edges of her skirt. Noel was moaning into his mouth, wanting him to stop, and wanting him to keep going. His hands slowly slid up her bare legs until one of them bumped into the joint where her leg met her body. The second hand bumped into her fur covered mound. Noel broke the kiss to lean her forehead against his.

"Fuck!" she gasped and opened her eyes to see him still watching her.

One of his fingers moved and explored the soft hairs between her legs. Up and down, it wandered. She could feel how wet she was now and was slightly embarrassed about it. She was dripping and his fingers were smearing that wetness as they explored her body. After minutes of exploring her body under that skirt, his fingers sought out her clit with all that moisture they had gathered.

"O God Yes!" she gasped, shaking from that first touch.

His fingers went slower than she wanted, maddeningly slow. She tried to move her hips to increase the pace, but he ignored her efforts and stroked her just as slow.

"Please, faster," she moaned into his neck.

"Can't you feel how wet I am?" she whispered softly.

"Yes, I can," he answered.

His fingers sped up for three whole seconds and she cried out with the joy of it, before he went back to the slow measured teasing. Her pleasure was building, and she had given up trying to kiss him. She was moaning constantly, encouraging him, gasping, panting, and biting his shoulder. There was no way to maintain a kiss with all that going on.

Only when she started begging, did his fingers increase their pace. The more she begged, the more he gave her what she wanted. As soon as Noel realized this, her whispered begs turned into screaming begs.

"Please make me cum! Work that clit! Fuck me with those fingers!" she cried out, loving every second of the delicious torture.

He was moving at her speed now, fingers sliding up and down over her hot button. She was getting close, and sweat had broken out all over her body. She was dripping on his lap but didn't think he would mind. This was his fault after all. Noel kept talking and begging as he got her closer to her orgasm. This was going to be a big one, she could feel it. She was nearing the point of no return when his fingers not only stopped but they moved off of her body completely.

"No!" she cried out, "Please, I'm so close, let me cum! Please!" she gasped.

"Take my pants off," he said.

Noel jumped off and helped pull down his pants in a hurry. She was only thinking about her need to cum at this point. Robbie's pants and underwear came off in a bundle that was kicked to the side. Noel got right back on his lap searching for his fingers but as soon as his cock bumped her, she froze. She looked down at him with something between despair and pain on her face. She wasn't moving, all activity had stopped.

"I, I can't do that," she said softly.

"What?" Robbie asked, looking to clarify.

"I want you inside me, but I can't, I'm..." she stopped talking, not knowing how to explain it.

She wanted to be a good girl. She wanted to save herself. She wanted....

Hell, even she didn't know what exactly she was saving it for.

"Will you finish me with your fingers, I was loving that," she asked, moving her hips in a circle, keeping high enough above him that no accidents took place.

"No," he said.

"No?" she questioned. She was so fucking close she ached. She needed to cum badly.

"If I can't have you that way, then I want to finish you with my mouth," he said.

Noel nearly came right there.

Another boy had done that to her once, for a minute or so. It was nice, but it was over rather quickly. She had heard from her friends that it was supposed to be spectacular. She had asked her last boyfriend to do it but he had refused. He said it was messy and actually used the term yucky. He called it yucky after asking if could jack off on her face.

Noel thought about his tongue in her most private place and couldn't think of any reason not to let him try it. The idea was very exciting, so she nodded. Robbie instructed her how he wanted her. Noel laid down on the couch with her legs spread. One leg was bent against the back of the couch, and the other leg was off the side on the floor. Robbie laid down between her legs and lifted her skirt those last few inches exposing herself to him fully. Noel was young and fit but she still blushed pink as Robbie viewed all of her secret places. Then he lay down and brought his mouth towards the center of her world.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, and the feeling of his breath 'that close' to her parts made her shake all over again. Then he leaned forward and kissed her thigh. Then he kissed other places. It felt really nice, and she was enjoying the touches. He played for a few minutes kissing and nibbling, and Noel was thinking this was as nice as she remembered it. Then he licked her clit without any warning, and she screamed as her body lifted right off the couch.

OFUCKOFUCKOFUCK her mind was saying.

Once Robbie got his wet tongue involved, it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Each time he touched her, or licked her, or blew on her, she cried out. It was amazing, it was torture, it was exquisite, it was the best thing she had ever felt. He was licking her, then biting her, then licking her, then blowing on her clit.

Noel was screaming and begging, beyond all reason at this point. She wanted more of whatever he was doing. She needed just a bit more. Please! Anything, she would give anything if he let her cum like this. She didn't care if the neighbors heard, the only thing that mattered was this.

When his tongue started flicking her clit up and down, she knew this was it. She screamed, she begged, she arched, and then she cried out.

Finally.

Finally!

She came.

Noel was aware she screamed, and nearly crushed his head between her legs, but not much else. The explosion of sensation was unlike anything she had ever experienced on her own. She was floating and falling, in a place without time.

Robbie watched her body slump and knew that she was gonzo. He was worried she was going to break his neck or suffocate him for a few seconds there, but he was able to escape when she passed out.

He looked at her laying there and knew he could get inside her before she knew what was happening. He was still angry from earlier but getting her off with his tongue made him less angry. He had been waiting for years to have this body, and it finally happened. His nuts felt like they were going to explode, but he knew she wasn't going to leave him hanging. Not tonight. Robbie leaned back and waited for her to come back around, but it was only a minute or two. Noel opened her eyes and sat up slowly. She looked at Robbie in a dreamy way, and then looked down at the hard cock jutting out from his lap. He hadn't cum yet, but this was something she was willing to do. Noel flipped around and laid on the couch with her face in his lap. She didn't waste any time and wrapped her lips around his cock and started bobbing and sucking. She had done this a lot to keep her virginity intact and knew what guys liked. She licked and sucked, twisted and fondled. She had him groaning and moaning in no time.

When Noel paused to think about it, she was having a great time. She understood the mess that led them here, but having sex with somebody you were close to and trusted brought out something extra. She had never cum so hard in her life. Now she was hoping she could return that favor. She also hoped he wasn't going to tell the police about her tomorrow. Noel forced herself down on his cock and tried to take it into her throat the way other girls talked about. She gagged a few times, but she did manage to go farther than she ever had. Her work was appreciated by the sounds Robbie was making. He was holding her hair out of the way, while she gave him the blowjob. She thought that little gesture in the middle of all this angry fucking was sweet of him. His hips started moving under her and Noel sucked him towards the finish line. She wanted his cum. She wanted to feel him erupt in her mouth. When his grip on her hair tightened up, she knew she had him. She slowed down and took his cock in long wet strokes, top to bottom. Robbie yelled he was cuming, but Noel already knew it.

When he erupted in her mouth, she was surprised at how strong it was. Spurt after spurt splashing into her mouth, filling her quickly. Noel swallowed once, and then again, trying to keep up with him. She kept her lips around him, enjoying the twitches and shakes as his body rode out his own orgasm. She knew he would be overstimulated just then but couldn't help kissing and licking him clean. She wanted him one hundred percent satisfied from this. She licked him until he pulled her mouth off by her hair.

Noel looked up at him with honest love for the first time ever. He could see it on her face and read it in her eyes. She was a mess from the sex but could not have looked more beautiful.

"Was that ok?" she whispered.

"Yes, it was better than ok. Did you enjoy what I did to you?" he asked her back.

"O my God, I never knew it could feel like that! I came so hard I think I passed out for a few seconds," she said, breaking into a smile.

She looked down at her naked state and saw that her skirt was still pushed up exposing most of her lower half. She thought about herself being passed out, and vulnerable to him earlier.

"Thank you for not taking advantage of me earlier," she said softly.

He had been smiling at first but when she mentioned that he stopped smiling.

"I wouldn't take advantage of you Noel, I wish you felt the same way about me," he said, turning his face away from her.

Noel scrambled over until she was sitting in his lap again. She was very aware of just how close her naked wet pussy was to his naked wet cock.

"I'm really sorry about that, sorrier than you could know. I never thought about what could go wrong, I was only thinking about the money. I would never...set you up like that," she said after a pause.

"I think I did take advantage of you a tiny bit because you never told me no; and I knew you would do it for me," she said, not able to meet his gaze.

Robbie watched her, it was the most honest she had been all night. Progress of sorts. He reached up and cupped her fantastic breasts, still naked and begging to be touched.

"Will you come over tomorrow after the hearing, to be with me?" he asked.

Noel looked at him, knowing exactly what he was asking. He wanted her again, wanted this again. She was going to say yes but hesitated. She came pretty close to giving into actually fucking today, and it was their first time. Could she trust herself with him again?

"I want to use my mouth on you again," he said, eyes blazing.

There was no way she was going to pass up on that again!

"Yes, I'll come over tomorrow night," she said.

Noel wanted to kiss him, but she had just sucked his cock and she knew how most guys felt about that. Apparently, Robbie wasn't one of them. He pulled her forward and kissed her thoroughly. The kisses had her heart racing again and her hips moving of their own accord. Less than a minute later her unconscious grinding bumped into a hard and fully recovered cock below her. Noel had to force herself to climb off his lap before she rammed her hungry pussy down on it. How could she be so turned off after cuming so hard so recently?

They got dressed next to each other in the living room, sharing secret smiles and longing glances. Noel hated to see him cover up that cock in his underwear, and she noted a similar look of longing from Robbie when she slipped her panties back on. She was in a great mood until she went into the bathroom to check her makeup, and nearly screamed. She looked awful, like a sad clown from a traveling carnival. She washed her face and then brought her makeup into the bathroom and went about putting her face back together. She used his brush to brush out her hair and complained that she might have gotten some cum on it. Robbie told her that was her problem and she needed to do a better job of it next time.

When her makeup was repaired to her satisfaction, she came back out and then proceeded to kiss him for another five minutes. Robbie helped her put her coat on and walked her to the door.

"I want to apologize again for everything I caused, but I can't say I'm sorry about how everything turned out. Some of the repercussions were not all that bad," she said with a sly grin.