His First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in his room, Frank undressed again and he drilled his ass with his toy, thinking of Luana and the cravings he felt to be fucked by her perfect cock. After spurting his jizz on the sheets and cleaning it desperately, he wrote to Luana to know if they could meet the next day in a popular lounge in the city. The woman accepted without problems and, in Frank's words, "all was set for a nice date."

3 pm and the young man was looking at himself in the mirror. He wore blue jeans, a black shirt and black and white sneakers. Frank looked casual to avoid attracting attention and after considering that everything was in order, he left the house and headed to downtown to meet Luana in the place they agreed. He arrived 20 minutes later and sat down in an unoccupied table while he patiently waited and stared at his phone to check the time.

From time to time he looked up, believing that Luana had arrived but then he realized that it wasn't her. Ten minutes passed until Frank observed a beautiful woman who made him blush. Tall, around 5,9"; long blond hair and slightly curly at the ends, bright green eyes, sensual lips painted in red, a good pair of big and juicy tits, flat abdomen, narrow waist and wide hips. And last, her legs were long, thick thighs and she had a big round ass that made it obvious that she was a Brazilian.

She was wearing a simple black dress up to her knees. Her cleavage wasn't too pronounced and no one could say that she worked as an escort. Frank couldn't believe his luck and waved his hand discreetly; Luana smiled and sat down in front of him, crossing one leg over the other.

"Hi Frank, nice to meet you," Luana said with a pleasant smile. She had a calm and very sweet voice.

"H-hi... nice to meet you, too," Frank replied nervously, but to be fair to him, the woman looked more beautiful in person.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting," she apologized for her delay.

"Don't mention it, I arrived here a few minutes ago," Frank muttered and stared at her, mesmerized.

Luana smiled tenderly, but with a hint of sensuality. The young man's heart was beating violently inside his chest, and a slight discomfort in his crotch indicated that his micropenis was very hard. He had no words or an interesting topic of conversation, and he felt a knob in his throat due to the growing nervousness that was taking over him.

Apparently Luana wasn't indifferent to Frank's reaction. She could see it in his blushing and childish face, that amused her a bit but he was a very cute boy and she already wanted to be alone with him in her apartment.

"Would you like a drink?" Frank said after a few minutes looking at each other without saying a word.

"Just water," Luana replied leaning back a bit in the chair.

Buying water for his beautiful date, Frank ordered a cup of coffee for him, it had always helped him to focus. Back at the table, Luana finished taking a selfie and thanked the boy for the bottle of water. Frank sat down clumsily but she pretended nothing had happened. Besides that, he gave Luana the agreed payment and the woman put it inside her bag.

"Well Frank, what would you like to do? We can chat, or just walk around," Luana suggested.

"Actually, I don't know..." Frank replied.

"You don't know? That really surprises me," Luana giggled.

"Well... walking sounds good," Frank assured.

"All right, we'll walk. My apartment is close, afterwards we can go there and have a good time alone," Luana said.

Leaving the place, Frank grabbed her hand. Being taller than him, Frank was forced to keep his face up all the time, but it was worth it. Luana enjoyed Frank's attention and greatly enjoyed the boy's gaze on her. As they walked they talked about trivial things while Frank kept reminding her how beautiful she was.

"You are a very kind and true gentleman. I assure you, today you'll have the sex of a lifetime," Luana promised and smiled.

Approaching a group of buildings, they went inside one of them. In the elevator, Luana and Frank began to kiss, their breaths were agitated and the woman managed to corner the boy against one of the sides and her hands slid under Frank's shirt and her fingers and nails caressed his chest and abdomen. The shiver caused by the delicate caress of that sensual woman clouded his senses and he couldn't think straight.

With some difficulty, Luana opened the door of her apartment without stopping the kiss; they skipped a table, armchairs and other things on the way and managed to reach the room. Once there, they undressed hastily. Luana made Frank sit on the edge of the bed as she knelt in front of him with a lewd smile.

"Your cock is adorable," the woman said as she tickled the glans with a finger, causing a slight tingling and a subsequent erection to the max 3 inches.

She still wore her bra and pantyhose; she massaged Frank's thighs while staring at his micropenis and testicles.

"Do you want something special in return?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Well... besides the obvious, I'd like to lick that big ass of yours and drive you nuts," Frank replied.

"And you'll do it, darling," Luana assured and then swallowed the boy's cock and testicles without any problem.

Frank let out a moan of pleasure as he felt the warmth and wetness of that mouth around his little things. Placing her hand on his thighs, Luana sucked with delight and lust that small piece of meat, while Frank closed his eyes and breathed raggedly, enjoying all of it.

This was the first time that Luana had sucked a cock of that size and she would not have the discomfort of gagging. Frank felt the warm breath of the woman in his pelvis and he plunged his hands onto the bed with strength, trying to contain the need of cumming. Luana kept sucking and biting Frank's micropenis, who moaned nonstop thanks to that Brazilian beauty.

Her hands, as smooth as silk, caressed Frank's thighs and legs. Her tongue moved deftly, licking his urethra and doubling the sensations the boy was experiencing. He was breathing hard and his mind was blank; the escort constantly looked up to see the curious expressions on her young lover's face and continued her business.

"Oh fuck, don't stop... don't stop," Frank moaned.

Luana sucked the boy's small attributes harder, while Frank arched his back to end collapsing on the bed, with his feet resting on the floor. The escort rested her hands on Frank's thighs and applied some pressure on them. Frank felt his orgasm coming and breathed like a maniac as his body trembled. With a prolonged moan and countless spasms and tremors invading every muscle, a huge and warm load came from his micropenis, filling Luana's voracious mouth, who swallowed every shot till the last drop.

The intensity of the orgasm left him dazed, dizzy but with a smile that said everything he wanted to express. Frank had his lips separated, while trying to regain his strength after such an explosive climax. Luana was a little surprised by the amount of semen that those testicles had expelled but she licked them with pleasure and laid down next to Frank, kissing and licking his neck as her hands roamed over the boy's bare torso.

They stayed that way for a long time, until she got up and with both hands on Frank's chest, Luana told him something with a smile.

"It's time for you to lick my ass, pretty boy," Luana reminded him.

Getting on all fours on the edge of the bed, Frank kneeled behind the woman and admired Luana's spectacular ass with lustful eyes. Her cock was hard although not completely, hanging proudly between her magnificent legs, the view was amazing.

Posing his restless and trembling hands on the escort's buttocks, Frank massaged that ass, hypnotized; Luana laughed softly but gave him confidence.

"What are you waiting for? I'm horny and I want to feel your tongue devouring me," she said.

Separating her buttocks, he got a glimpse of that Brazilian's tight asshole. Frank brought his face closer and with the tip of his tongue he licked around; Luana let out a small moan and sighed. The boy felt good with her reaction and this time he slid his tongue around her asshole, holding the woman's cock with one hand and jerking it off slowly. She moaned in a slow, sensual voice, enjoying every second feeling Frank's tongue.

Burying his face between those fleshy buttocks, Frank could barely breathe but moved his tongue uncontrollably, tasting that tight sphincter at his complete disposal. With the tip of his tongue he licked the perineum and went up again, jerking Luana's cock at the same time, she bit her lips and enjoyed Frank's playful tongue.

Frank, a little more intrepid, began to lick from the tip of the glans, sliding his tongue along the length of that thick and hard cock; when he reached her balls, he sucked them separately, sucking hard and pulling them out of his mouth with a slight pop. Back to her ass, Frank tongue-fucked her and Luana moaned and sighed, pleased, grabbing the sheets hard.

The young man repeated it several times before he swallowed that cock. He held it by its base and with some difficulty he sucked her, trying to not choke on it, his eyes full of tears but feeling like the luckiest boy with a huge shaft inside his hungry mouth.

"Dirty boy, you're very good at it. You're going to be my little whore soon," Luana murmured, pleased.

Rubbing her dick over his cheeks, mouth and tongue, Frank wanted to soak up that cock with his own saliva, it seemed so perfect and mighty that it was driving him crazy. He wanted to taste her essence in his mouth, to feel completely dominated and owned by a real cock. He deep throated it for at least twenty seconds until he took it out, coughing and leaving that monster covered by his saliva.

Getting up and moving away, Luana jerked off quickly for a few seconds, and Frank dedicated that time to catch his breath. His face was flushed and covered with his own saliva mixed with Luana's precum, and with one hand she cleaned his mouth with her fingers and sucked them with a kinky grin. The escort ordered him to lay down on the bed once more. This time, Luana climbed on top making a 69 and her glans touched Frank's lips; from that angle she looked even more sublime.

"Open your mouth, bitch. I'm gonna put it down your throat," Luana purred and Frank thought she was absolutely right, but he wouldn't disobey that goddess on top.

As he opened his mouth, she shoved her dick in and then she swallowed his cock. Frank could not control the situation, just place his hands on that wonderful ass and squeeze it. Luana responded with a laugh and moved her hips to fuck his mouth. That was glorious for Frank, having that huge ass close to his face and that cock reaching the bottom of his throat, taking his breath away.

Sinking her knees into the bed, Luana moved her hips faster and Frank only limited to keep his mouth wide open, receiving each thrust from that wonderful woman. Ignoring his gagging, she finally pushed in all her 8.6 inches into his mouth, up her balls; and stopped moving for a few seconds.

"Oh yeah... your mouth is fucking amazing," Luana groaned and she caressed his legs and licked and bit his thighs.

Pulling out her cock and letting Frank catch some air, she put it back again, and took it out quickly. Thereafter, the boy placed his hands on her buttocks and "forced" her to leave it inside, while she felt her cock down his throat, Frank could feel Luana's balls against his mouth. They stayed like this over 20 seconds until Frank touched her and she pulled out her tool.

Coughing a little, Luana let him recover and then fucked his mouth harder. Frank seemed like one of those fuck dolls, getting a lot of cock without any resistance; Luana closed her eyes and moaned with lust before putting it back down his throat. After taking it out, Luana kissed him and prepared herself for the real action.

Placing a pillow under Frank's lower back, leaving his butt exposed, Luana brought a bottle of lube and lubricated her cock. Getting on her knees in front of the boy's ass, the woman began to rub her glans all over Frank's asshole, who could only moan when he felt that thick head rubbed against his sphincter. The boy admired that beautiful goddess above him, her voluptuous figure and her tits, she looked at him with a very spicy smile and then made some pressure against his asshole.

Frank let out a groan when feeling that cock trying to get inside him. Luana bit her lower lip with a lascivious look and once again poked his ass insistently.

"You are tight, I like it that way..." Luana mumbled and leaned over Frank to kiss him.

She tried to prod him again but the resistance of Frank's ass to penetration seemed to amuse Luana, who did not hesitate to apply more lubricant on the head of her cock and try a third time. The young man breathed calmly, trying to relax and this time, the tip of the glans began to break through slowly and relentlessly. With a gesture of triumph, Luana kept pushing and the closed sphincter welcomed the intruder, Frank closed his eyes and opened his mouth in a grimace, his hands grabbing the sheets hard as if his life depended on it.

"Arghh..." Frank exclaimed in a girlish voice.

"Yes... you're going to find out what's a good fuck," Luana said, with half of her cock in his ass, about 4 inches.

Lube was making everything easier. Inch by inch Frank began to feel full of cock and wondered how his ass would look and feel in the end; his micropenis was reacting spasmodically with such invasion, his prostate was being greatly stimulated and another erection was imminent. Finally, he felt Luana's pelvis touching his ass. She had all her 8,6 inches inside and his little cock was hard again. The escort kissed him one more time and shoved her tongue into the boy's mouth; they played a little while she molded his bowels to her cock.

A couple minutes passed, both could feel each other's breath up close and she looked him directly in the eyes, a barely perceptible gesture from Frank was the signal and Luana separated and began to move slowly. The boy closed his eyes and felt the slow and rhythmic move that Luana was setting on him, but he couldn't stop moaning and grinning, feeling the luckiest guy on Earth.

It didn't take long for Luana to increase the pace of her thrusts as she caressed Frank's chest and abdomen. With short and quick punches, the woman buried her cock as deep as she could into the boy's ass, who couldn't do anything else but moan in a high-pitched voice. Then she held his ankles up to fuck him roughly.

"Oh yeah... fuck me harder, baby!" Frank exclaimed.

Frank looked down and watched his abdomen going up and down, in sync with his breath. Countless sensations struggled inside the young man as that cock reached the depths of his bowels; he could barely think and the only thing he managed to do was moan and scream like a cheap whore.

Leaning her body over Frank, Luana now reached deeper with each thrust, her pelvis clamping and hitting against the boy's rear and her balls slapping him nonstop. The pace only increased and Luana seemed like an Amazon queen over her young lover, who could not describe in words how horny he was.

After several strong and hard thrusts, Luana's pelvis rested over the boy's behind, his asshole slightly tighter, squeezing and embracing that cock. The woman took some of the precum glittering on the tip of Frank's glans and sucked her finger with a mischievous expression. She slowly pulled her cock out of Frank's ass, staring at the huge redden and sore hole that once was tight and rebellious, the young man gasped a little relieved but he was in the mood for more action and she wouldn't disappoint him.

"Get on all fours, sweetie..." Luana said in a tired voice but with a big smile. A light sweat covered her lush curves.

Helping Frank to assume the position, she brought him more pillows since the boy's limbs were trembling and shaking a bit. The escort licked her fleshy lips thanks to the sight in front of her and she spanked him a few times until she left her soft but strong hand marked on the boy's white buttocks. Frank moaned and sighed, loving being under her command.

Rubbing her glans against Frank's buttocks and asshole, Luana pushed and her cock slid into his ass without any resistance. Holding him firmly by his waist, Luana began to pound him vigorously. Her glans reached the deepest point and then she took out all her dick but the glans, then back inside. Frank's incessant and girlish moans of pleasure filled the room as well as the slap of Luana's balls and pelvis against his ass, apart from some sigh of pleasure coming from them.

Lifting his ass a little higher, Frank buried his face in a pillow and Luana resumed the frantic and wild fuck like she was possessed. It seemed that her libido was never-ending and with so many thrusts she left the young man breathless, spanking him from time to time; reminding him that he was a whore, her whore. Frank's micropenis had already spurted its second orgasm on the bed without even touching it, it was more than evident for both that they were made for each other, Luana to give him dick until she could say "enough" and Frank to take it up the ass like a bitch.

They stayed like that for about 15 minutes, with small changes of rhythm so they could catch their breaths but Luana was the one in control of everything, while Frank had his face buried in the pillow and bit it from time to time, wishing that moment could last forever. The fiery and relentless Brazilian set a frantic and devastating pace that indicated to Frank that she was close to her orgasm. Taking Frank by the hair, Luana lifted his blushed face from the pillow to lick his neck and bite his shoulder.

"I'm going to fill your ass with my jizz, I'm gonna get you pregnant!" she shouted. Frank's response was all screams, moans and dirty words.

The escort pumped him frenziedly for about ten seconds and in unison, they both moaned and screamed with pleasure as Luana, reaching the desired climax, deposited jets and jets of hot cum deep inside Frank, who stared at the roof and swore to see some bright little lights. Collapsing on the bed, without strength but drunken by her lust, Frank breathed, exhausted, and Luana, over him, breathed right in his neck. Her attractive body bathed in sweat shined like it was coated in dew as the woman's juicy tits were pressed against his back and her cock rested inside his ass.

"That was... sublime..." Luana smirked and kissed Frank's cheek. "I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did."

Frank just nodded. He was too exhausted to articulate any sound but it couldn't be said that he hadn't enjoyed it. It was how he always imagined it in his fantasies and Luana had made it come true. When the woman's shaft lost some of its hardness, she pulled it out, leaving a pink and stretched wide hole, some cum leaked out and ended on Frank's ballsack and then on the bed.

Helping him, they both showered together and Frank fondled every inch of Luana's anatomy, as if his hands wanted to memorize every curve of that exquisite woman. Dressed, she accompanied him to the building's entrance; it was difficult for him to walk properly as well as to sit down but Frank was with a big smile next to his wonderful first time.

"It was very good, and if one day you want to repeat it, then you already have my number," Luana commented and gave him a tender kiss of goodbye.

Definitely, by the time he could be fully recovered, Frank wouldn't hesitate to contact Luana again for a "second date."

12