His First Time with Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Aunt Mary's after school invitation DJ just can't refuse.
3.7k words
4.58
45.8k
50

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the 4th chapter in the series of stories. They are autobiographical, and only the names are changed. Certain situations, and conversations have been paraphrased. Simply because they happened so many years ago, and my memory isn't what it use to be.

Since I first posted chapter 1, several reader comments have encouraged me to revise, and ad some more details to the story line. The comments have also helped me with my writing style. So I thank you for your comments. Now to answer a few of your questions about chapter 1. The father worked in construction, after the steel plant he worked at closed. He ended up working out of town on several big jobs. Most of the time being gone from home for up to 3 months. Leaving a wife and 3 kids, home alone. The son, DJ, had just turned 18 at the beginning of this story. The other two siblings are too young to mention except in passing. They will not be included in this series of stories.

Aunt Mary's

after school invitation

A couple of months had gone by, since my first encounter with Aunt Mary and my Mom. So far we hadn't had a repeat of our afternoon together. I had been busy with football practice, and other school activities. Finally one afternoon in my last class. My cousin Dote, who happened to be in it as well. Leaned over toward my desk, and said, "My Mom wants you to stop by on your way home and see her sometime."

Cousin Dote, short for Dorothy, was the same age as Me, 18. Both born in the spring a few weeks apart. We were close friends all through school. Sharing many of the same classes together. She was 5' 5", 120 pounds, Reddish Auburn hair. The same Blue-green hazel eyes that I have. And what I could only guess was a C or D cup chest. Pretty enough to be a cheerleader, but she didn't want the extra attention.

I told her, "No problem, I drive by everyday on my way home anyway." Little did I know she had heard, what her mother and I had done with my Mom, a few weeks ago. Aunt Mary had gone home and told her all about her afternoon encounter.

I saw her after class and told her, "Tell aunt Mary I will stop by tomorrow, when I only have a half a day of classes."

"I sure will." she said. As I caught her eyes wander down. Trying to picture what my package must look like. Since aunt Mary had bragged to her about it's size. She gave me a big tight hug, and a quick peck on the lips. "By Cousin, see you tomorrow." then she bounced away, headed home.

I went off to practice and then home late, after stopping with friends, to grab a bite to eat. Mom was already in bed, so I quietly went to mine. Needing sleep after my hard football practice, and a test early that morning.

That night, sleep didn't come easy. Thoughts about my Aunt kept popping into my head. Flashbacks to a few weeks ago with her and Mom together. Dreams kept waking me up all night long, one of them with my Aunt Mary by herself. The dreams were so intense and real, I even had a wet dream. Something I hadn't had happen in several years.

With so little sleep, the next morning crawled by. My early test over, I began day dreaming. Thinking about what it would be like, to be alone with my aunt without Mom there. When I didn't see my cousin in school. I figured she was sick, and the secret visit with my aunt wasn't going to happen. To make sure I called her from school before I left, making sure she still needed me to stop by or not.

"Oh god yes sweetie." she answered breathlessly, and softly moaning. From the sound of her voice, I figured she had started without me. "Come through the back door DJ, it's unlocked for you."

"Okay, I'll be there shortly." Since I hadn't drove to school, the walk to her house seemed like it took forever even though it was only a few blocks away.

As I opened the door, I heard muffled moans coming from somewhere. I poked my head in and called out."Aunt Mary, I'm here.."

Panting breathlessly, "I'm in here sweetie. In the living room."

I crossed through her kitchen, and as I entered the room my jaw hit the floor. Much to my surprise I found aunt Mary, and my cousin Dote. The two of them in a 69, like Mary and my Mom had been two weeks ago. Only this time, my cousin was the one on top and facing away from where I was. Dote was so absorbed in what she was doing, she didn't even hear me come in.

Mary motioned for me to come closer, and to take my clothes off. I did as she asked quickly stripping off, and offering her my cock. My cousin was slurping her Mom's pussy to another orgasm. As Aunt Mary slurped my cock into her mouth, moaning around my shaft from her orgasm Dote was giving her. While Mary sucked me she began fingering Dote with 3 fingers, stretching out her tight hole.

Dote began to cum on her Mom's fingers grinding her tight pussy back onto her digits. Squealing into her mothers cunt as she continued slurping. I was almost jealous, knowing how delicious Mary was. Little did I know in a few short minutes, I was about to be my cousins first. Until now she had only been with one person sexually, my

Aunt Mary.

Dote had been so absorbed in what the two of them were doing, she didn't even notice I had gotten there. Or that her Mom was sucking my cock while she fingered her quivering pussy.

Finally Mary let my cock slip from her sucking lips. Continuing to finger her daughter. Looking deep into my eyes, then an intense look at my cock. With her free hand she pointed at my cock, and then at Dote's pussy. Mary slowly pulled her fingers out of her daughters twitching cunt.

She took my cock and slipped it between Dote's soft lips. Dragging it up and down, through her slit as she lined it up for me to enter her.

Dote gasped, from the new felt sensation. Knowing her Mom, hadn't brought a dildo to the living room with them. She looked back realizing it was too warm for a toy, and it wasn't her Mom's fingers rubbing against her hard clit. Seeing me and my hard cock, wedged tight into her her labia. Her eyes got big as she moaned,"OHHH God!!!!"

Before Dote could think, Mary grabbed my ass with both hands, then drove me balls deep inside Dote's tight fuck hole. She winced, and cried out as I bottomed out deep inside her, my cock wedged firmly against her cervix.

I Stayed there, letting her get use to the feeling of a real cock filling her for the first time. She moaned loudly, her tight pussy rippling around my shaft. Her juices running down over my balls and right into Mary's waiting mouth, as she lapped up every drop.

I began slowly thrusting into my cousin, she seemed to be cumming after every couple of thrusts. Each one softly bottomed out against her cervix. Even with her and Aunt Mary having used toys until now, Dote was the tightest pussy I had ever been in. I knew I wouldn't last long, the sensation of her tight pussy, cumming over and over. Instinctively milking my cock with each thrust.

Mary sensing I was close to cumming broke the verbal silence. "Go ahead DJ. Fill her up, give your cousin her first cum load ever. I have her on birth control."

Hearing her Mom tell me that was all it took. Dote and I crested the next wave together, Dote squealing in bliss, and me grunting as I shoved in deep.

My balls erupted, shooting splash after splash of my hot cum against her cervix. Dote drove herself back tight against me, trembling with the new sensation of being filled with warm cum for the first time. Her contracting pussy milking my shaft, and squeezing our combined juices out onto Mary's lapping tongue. Who lapped it up as quick as she could, not wanting to lose one drop.

My cock having spent it's first cum. I was still hard as steel and looking at the two beautiful women before me, trying to figure out who, or what would be next. They moved off from each other, and had me sit down on the sofa. Then they both got on their knees in front of me, looking at each other and then at my waving cock. Deep down I knew, I was about to receive my first double blowjob, ever.

First Mary took my cock into her mouth, teaching Dote how to give a blowjob to a real live cock. Mary was as great at it as I remembered. But Dote, Oh My God was she good. She had to be a natural. Apparently her Mom had taught her well on the fake cock they shared. The two of them moaning as they fingered themselves, and took turns trading my cock back and forth between them.

I had never experienced two women sucking my cock at the same time. It seemed like hours, but in reality was only a few minutes. The raw erotic sight in front of me was too intense.

Mary, having years of experience realized I was close. Looking into my eyes, Mary released my cock to her sweet daughter one last time. I felt the familiar tingle starting in my balls. Mary could tell from the look on my face, and the groans that escaped my mouth, that I was close. She told Dote to relax her throat like she had taught her. and get ready. Dote moaned around my shaft, as she slurped my cock down her throat with ease. Squeezing my balls and milking them, I felt my cum boil over as it rippled it's way up my shaft. My cock exploded into her throat, making Dote gag as the first spurt hit the back of her throat.

She quickly recovered, and pulled up off my shaft a bit then began sucking hard. My god I had never been sucked so hard before. Clutching the sofa cushions as she ravenously sucked the cum out of my shaft. Greedily sucking, and swallowing up all the cum I had to offer, and still Dote kept sucking wanting more. My over sensitive cock head felt like it was on fire, but a good burning feeling as she sucked the last drops out of me.

Finally when there was nothing left and my cock began to diminish, she released my limp spent cock from her mouth. Dote looked up at me with a dribble of my cum on her chin. She wiped it off with her finger and then lapped her fingers clean. She finally said, "My god DJ. I have wanted to do that with you for so long!!"

I said, "All you had to do was ask."

About then Aunt Mary returned from the kitchen she had went to get us all a cold drink. Walking into the room she found my limp body, slumped back on the sofa. Looking like a grape that had been sucked down into a raisin, and Dote with a huge glazed cum eating grin on her face. "Well Dote, I'm glad you finally got what you have been wanting. I hope it was everything you hoped for."

"Oh god Mom Yes! You know I have wanted this for a long time. Even more so ever since you told me about your encounter with Aunt Fran, and DJ."

"I know sweetheart. That's why I had to tell you about it, all of it."

"Thank you Mom. I'm so glad you did."

"Well DJ, what do you think about the little surprise I had for you?" said Mary. "Your Mom isn't the only one with secrets."

"Oh god Aunt Mary I loved it. I had never thought about Dote this way, I'm glad you broke the ice between us."

"After the encounter with you and Fran two weeks ago, I knew I had to get the two of you together."

We all sat around recovering and gulping down our drinks. Mary began telling me all about her and Dote. How Dote had come to her, telling her how hot she thought I looked in my football uniform. How Dote had drooled over my sweaty hard body, as she watched our football practices. For over a month, she had heard Dote playing with herself more than once, calling out my name as she gave herself a good cum. Finally after a few more times of hearing Dote moaning my name, Mary had decided to help give her daughter some relief. One day finding her in the midst of an orgasm, with her eyes squinted shut, Mary had taken her chance.

After that day they had become lovers, much like my Mom and I had become, minus a cock of course. Which Mary had solved by purchasing a strap-on from an adult book store. This seemed to satisfy Dote's wanting for me, for a while. Mary thought me to be out of reach for her, that was until a couple weeks ago. That was when Mary had found out all about Mom and I fooling around, and spent the entire afternoon in bed with us.

She had hurried home to my cousin, and told her everything. My uncle had worked a double shift that night, and the two of them had fucked themselves silly all evening long. Then planning on how they would get me alone one day. Finally it was Dote that had set it all up, she was tired of waiting. Dote was never one to be denied what she wanted. Being the only child, she had become a little spoiled.

While telling their story about their relationship. I began sharing how Mom and I had began our relationship. Even telling them all about the anniversary we had shared at the lake cabin. Spending the whole weekend making love.

The whole time we told our stories, we had all three been fondling each other. With all the talk about our sexual relationships. The things we had done, and wanted to do. Soon I was hard again, and ready for another round.

Mary got up and led us toward her room. Dote grabbed my hard cock pulling me down the hall. "Come on you. I'm not done with this yet!"

Mary laid Dote out on the bed, "I want it first this time sweetie." she said to Dote. Climbing with her face between Dote's spread legs. She got on her knees wiggling her ass offering her dripping wet pussy to me. "Are you waiting for an invitation or what DJ?", Mary said with a grin.

"No I'm not. I was just admiring how beautiful you two look like this."

"Oh knock off the sweet stuff honey, I'm not like your Mom. Just fuck the hell out of me. You know how I like it.

I took my place behind her, wetting the head of my cock in her dripping wet slit. She groaned into her daughters pussy, getting her started on a new series of orgasms. I heard Dote start to whimper, and moan with the things Mary's tongue was doing to her.

She took her mouth off of Dote's pussy long enough to say, "Fuck me damn it!!" Mary thrust her ass back against my hard shaft, forcing the head inside.

With that I slammed it in hard, knowing that was what she craved. Bottoming out against her cervix my balls slapped hard against her clit. She groaned into her daughters cunt. Then raising her head, "OHHH Godd yesss, pound my fucking cunt DJ. OHHH Fuck yes, give it to me baby!!!"

Her and Dote both enjoyed each pounding thrust I gave. Driving Mary's tongue deep in Dote's soaking wet pussy. Soon they were both cumming hard, both quivering, and trembling in front of me.

Dote screamed, "OHHH Fuck DJ. Pound her harder. Oh my fucking god!!! I'm cumming!!" Dote clawed the bed with her nails on one hand, and pulling her Mom's hair while grinding Mary into her pussy with the other.

Watching this, I slammed deep into aunt Mary a few more times. Feeling the familiar tingle, as it started in my balls. Then slowly inched it's way up my shaft. Slamming in hard, one last time. I roared, "OHHH FUCK!!!" as my cock erupted. Spraying her cervix with a fresh boiling load of cum.

Mary started to instantly cum, "Oh fuck DJ!!! Fuck me baby. Oh god YESSS!!!" I pulled back slamming hard into her a few more times. Her body tensed up trembling as she collapsed into Dote's pussy. Screaming and convulsing as the intense orgasm burned it's way through her body. I kept slowly pumping my cock into my aunts seemingly lifeless body.

Dote, seeing that my cock wasn't going down anytime spoke first, "Mom it's my turn!!! Don't hog it all, Damn!!"

Mary pulled her strength together, and slowly uncoupled from my cock. Turning she gave me a couple good sucks, then gestured to Dote. Breathless she said, "He's all your sweetheart. Have fun you two."

As they switched places, Dote turned to me and said,"I like it hard, but not as hard as Mom does."

I assured her I wouldn't go as hard as I had for Aunt Mary.

Dote swooped down between her mother's thighs, and greedily began slurping the creamy deposit I had just left in her. Shaking her ass at me, Dote begging to be fucked. "Come on DJ, fuck me!!!"

I slowly inserted my shaft inch by inch, until it was wedged in almost as far as it could go. and then with on last push it went all the way in, slamming in tight against her cervix. Dote squealed and groaned into her mother's sloppy used cunt. Slurping up my cum that was flowing out of her like a river.

I began long slow thrusts, balls slapping against her clit with each inward stroke, going a little faster each thrust. The first of her orgasms began ripping it's way through her body, as my cock continued thrusting into her. Dote's muffled cries being absorbed in Mary's pussy as her body went into auto pilot, thrusting herself down, and back matching my thrusts and driving me in deeper.

Dote's tongue did it's job as Mary's orgasm overtook her, grabbing Dote by the hair and riding her face. "Oh fuck yes DJ. Fuck the shit out of your cousin. Give it to her good. Fuck her with that beautiful cock!!!"

Dote's next orgasm approaching, she pulled herself away from Mary cunt screaming, "OHHH fuck Yes. Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME BABY!!!!. Dear god DON'T STOP!!" She collapsed face first into the mattress, crying, sobbing, and panting into the bed, "Oh fuck baby. Oh god cum with me DJ." Flipping her head from side to side, convulsing in total bliss. The whole time slamming her pussy back onto me hard.

Her tight pussy squeezing and contracting around me, milking me closer to a second cum. I felt the first tingles begin begin in the base of my cock, as her spasming cunt sucking me across the finish line. "You want it Dote? Here it CUMS!!" I pushed in deep against her cervix as my cock exploded.

Dote screamed as my first blast hot cum hit her cervix, as another orgasm washed over her body. Her tight pussy clamped down, sucking my cock for all it was worth.

"OHHH god Dote." I growled. My aching balls continuing to erupt deep into her womb. Shot after shot of my potent cum filling her for a second time that afternoon.

She pulled her face out of the bed squealing in ravaged bliss. As my cock continued splashing her waiting cervix, pulsing and throbbing deep inside her. It seemed like I would never stop cumming.

Finally as our orgasms subsided, we both collapsed forward onto Mary all 3 of us gasping for breath. Aunt Mary rubbing both of our heads, "That was so beautiful you two."

Dote, and I, neither one could speak yet. Her tight sweet pussy continued milking my cock for it's creamy sperm. After a couple minutes, my spent cock slowly slipped out in between her legs. Still twitching and tingling with each touch.

Dote whimpered at the feeling of it slipping out, and feeling the cum running out of her and down over her clit, into a puddle beneath us.

After a few more minutes we all recovered, then made our way back to the kitchen. All of us dying of thirst grabbed a cold drink. Then made our way to the living room. My cousin kept staring in wonder at my naked body the entire time, especially the cock that had just given her so much pleasure.

"God I can't believe I waited so long for this. But I was afraid you would say no."

I said, "You never know till you ask Dote."

Mary piped in,"Now you both know, and can have each other anytime you want. As long as your Mothers get to have fun too sometimes." We both quickly agreed.

Dote began rubbing my spent cock, and made a pouting face when it wasn't waking up for her. Wanting more but she would have to wait for another day. I needed to get headed for home. It was starting to get dark, and I had almost a mile walk ahead of me. I had chosen to walk to school for the exercise.

I got dressed and they both walked me to the door. Each giving me a long slow kiss before opening it. Dote whispering into my ear, "Meet me by the stadium in the morning." as she rubbed my cock through my pants.

I nodded my head. Then opened the door, and left....

All the way home all I could think about was what my cousin had whispered to me. Thank god the other kids in school didn't know we were related. Not having the same last name made this easy. And after this we kept it that way.

12