His Futa Auntie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light squeal was music to Sheila's ears despite the need for secrecy. It was ridiculously hot how his ass felt easier to slip into than the first time. She'd really stretched him out.

Soon no other human being would be able to feel the sides by the time she was finished with him.. if she continued, he'd probably have to get fucked by a horse to feel something in a few years.

"Uhhn... Uhnn.."

Somehow the dinner party continued inside unabated, the soft murmurs and occasional shrieking laughter an odd backdrop to the murmurs of James and the grunting of Sheila as they worked together to force her cock deep into his body.

Her cock pushed through a few inches too quickly.

"U-UUHHHmyyuuuhHHH!"

Sheila snarled.

"Ey, if you want your momma to watch, that's on you. I was gonna go easy on ya, but if you wanna scream your sweet cheeks off, go ahead."

The air almost left his lungs as her cock was piledriven straight to the centre of his body, and James had to use every last mite of desperation in his body not to release the scream that had come readily prepared to his lips, clutching the fine brickwork of the house as his Auntie's pubic hair nestled firmly in the crack of his ass, her flagpole completely gobbled up between his ass cheeks.

Sheila smirked, letting a slow breath out as she enjoyed the unique feeling of James' giant peach beneath her. The cock was a now submarine that had just dived submerged into his centre, completely hidden between two pink mountains.

Noone took her cock like James the pretty little Nephew.

James felt warm spattering and looked back to see saliva dripping from his Auntie's mouth onto his bottom, her hands caressing it like it was a separate entity to him.

"A... Auntie...?"

She didn't respond, her dance partner barely relevant now she was balls-deep inside the ass to end all asses.

"Hn, hn...."

"..Urm... I w-wanted to ask before.... H-how does.. why does all this make me a uh.. a man?"

"Hn?"

She gave his bottom a light slap, as if enjoying the texture, the way it jiggled back.

"AHH! Urm... I just mean... not to b-be rude or... but....."

*slap*

"UHn! I-I don't mean anything by it... I just wanted to check..."

*slap-slap*

She pressed them inwards so that they cinched even tighter around her cock, and she rippled like a cat that has just finished a morning meal, supremely satisfied by its catch.

"UUgh.... A-auntie I... UUUUUGHHHHHHHH!"

A single, powerful stroke drove all language from his mind.

"Ohhh.... Ohhhh Auntiiieuhh..."

Sheila just licked her lips.

"Come on, scream ya fuckin' slut. You want your Momma out here screeching and hollerin', so keep it up..... But if you wanna enjoy a little quality time with yer auntie in peace, shut the fuck up."

*SCHWAP-SCHWAP*

"UH... uhnnn!"

The sailor's hat fell to the floor, James' head head rocked by the brutal motions, only just managing to choke back the cries coaxed towards freedom by the evil double-stroke. It left his legs shaking.

"Uhhg... O-okay A-AUH-uhhnn!"

It was impossible to keep in his whore squeals, instead turning them into hushed moans of drivelling whoreishness.

'God forgive me - oh fuuuck!'

*SCHWAAP*

"Fffuuuuhhhghhh..."

Somehow preventing himself from swearing felt like a tiny win in a decimation, saliva filling his mouth as heat from her cock was plunged into him. Somehow the feeling flowed into his own gentle cock which swelled like a baby carrot, bursting to be free of his shorts, which, having been split from behind, were close to falling down his jerking thighs.

"Huhhhhh..!"

His girlish whimpers seemed to rev his Auntie up, and her strokes became rapid, eight inches of cock appearing and disappearing into his butthole so fast that the stimulations were causing his brain to melt.

"UH-uH-uh-hu-uhuh..."

She fucked him up against the wall so hard that he was seeing stars, terror and ecstasy writ large on his face as his Auntie sodomised him to heaven.

"UUUhhh-ufff-ufff-uffu--uufffhhhh!"

The wet slapping of wet cock and anus breached the neighbourly peace pervading the trees around them, the chirp of birds punctuated by a heavy bleat from James where Sheila's prince albert had nudged something particularly wonderful, the lawnmower from three doors down accented with steady grunting from his Aunt who seemed almost enraged by how good her Nephew's pillowy cheeks felt against her hips again.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

"HNNN... yeah you fuckin' slut, take that dick like you were BORN TO!"

James had to winch his mouth shut with all his might, high-pitched mewls emanating from between clamped lips.

"MMMHHHHHHH!"

Sheila began to rumble in time with her thrusts.

"NNnuh-hn-huh!" she grunted, making sure to keep her voice down, but at one moment needing to lean over and hickey James so hard he trembled, tears trailing down his cheeks at the marks her teeth left.

"UUHhhghh..uguhhhffuughhh..."

He could feel her utter devotion to his breeding in the way her cock throbbed odiously against his anal walls whenever she bottomed out inside him, and for a moment they froze.

Would this be the moment she filled him?

His anus contracted, expecting the release.

'But she never usually finished so quick... Maybe she's worried Mom will find o-.'

Without telling him her intentions, she pulled her cock from him, James' legs giving way as he lost the second spine that had been keeping him upright.

"HN!"

He collapsed to the floor, coming to rest in a foetal position for a moment, the softness of the grass rather pleasant on his face until a short slap to his buttocks brought him back to his senses.

*THWAP*

"Uhn!.."

Her grin was eager, showing all her teeth, one of which he had discovered early on was chipped at the back whenever she forced him to explore her mouth with his tongue.

"Just because I know ya like it."

"I... I don't know if....."

"I do."

He bleated as he was hoisted upwards and against the wall of the house.

"Ohhhh AUNTI-NNNNnnnnnmmmmm!!"

*Plap-plap-plap!*

She began to motor his insides whilst staring into his soul, James able to see the brutal greed in her eyes, grateful at least that she kept her arms around him so that he wasn't squeezed between her and solid brick.

The huge shaft piledrived between his cheeks, James moaning as he felt the full length sliding through his anal rim.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

He reached out, dizzy, drooling, placing his hand on her hair, feeling the roughness of her buzz-cut.

She closed her eyes and pushed into his hand, for a moment enjoying the feeling of her Nephew enjoying her body.

When her eyes opened, both participants could feel the other in full heat, quivering, ready for more.

"Don't think that being cute is gonna make me go slower, slut" she snarled, a sick grin twisted on her harsh features.

"I-I know," he murmured back.

"Good... now suck on my tits!"

He obediently reached down and latched onto a nipple, the metal piercing difficult to work around.

"Careful with the merchandise, cunt," she smirked.

He moaned and slobbered onto the nipple, his neck grabbed and shifted to the other side.

"Suck!"

He obediently did so, trying not to roll the metal around too much in his tongue, lest it discomfort his Auntie.

Sheila seemed incredibly happy with his work, grunting every time he sucked, which alternated with his puppy yips as she began burying her cock deep in his ass again.

*Pap-pap-pap*

"Mh!-Mh!-MMH!"

He screeched into her nipple, the prince albert snapping at a place that made him fully lose himself to his inner whore.

Her arms around him, tits in his face, penis pounding into the very depths of his being, James could feel his body flying towards a full-body orgasm, his legs shaking in the air as she fucked upwards into him, pulling him down so his body and ass were compressed onto her penis. To James, through his haze of ecstasy, it almost felt big and virulent enough to impregnate him.

He scrunched his eyes shut as the orgasm overtook him, legs fluttering in the air.

"Keep yer eyes open!" she hissed.

He opened to the sight of his drooling, savage Auntie baring her teeth, spitting onto his face with small flecks every time she breathed, the smell of her mouth meaty and odorous, as if she'd consumed a greasy steak and forgotten to brush.

She shoved her face forwards and slammed her tongue to the edge of his throat, and the smell was very much confirmed by his tastebuds picking up the stench of her last two meals.

He could only moan in delight and self-loathing as he was plugged from both ends by a member of his own family.

"MPHG-MPH-MPH!"

He was swallowing Sheila's tongue, her cock was pounding a place inside him that was so sensitive he was sweating, her hands were clamped so tight to his buttocks that his poufy globes were etched around each of her fingers.

His eyes rolled up as the orgasm broke him. Only his Auntie could make him feel like this.

"MMMH!... MHHHHHHHH!"

Only she brought him what he needed.

'Fuck... Mmmhhh..... yeah fuckin' bitch....'

"MMMHHHH!-"

The bitch squeals came easily now, signalling his unconfined joy at having his bottom slain, penetrated and defiled by Sheila's shlong.

"Yeah, that's it bitch," Sheila grunted before latching onto his lips once more, fucking him whilst he came.

The heavy metal piercing in her cock was awful and yet wonderful in how it seemed to prod his special places, and James screamed into his Auntie's pungent mouth as it caught something perfect. She roared back with gusto, the two sounds muffled by each other's lips, enough that their union just about remained unnoticed by the occupants of the dining room, Tammy Bennet continuing to clink glasses and gossip the afternoon away.

Sheila's whole body tightened on James like a straight-jacket and, completely immobilised, he felt the spear in him pulse, and began to expunge a rioting flood of viscous lava into his body.

"MMMMMhhh...MMMMHHHH..."

Sheila spasmed, keeping her tongue rolling inside his mouth to plug the noise. No escape for her dirty little slut as she finally inseminated him once more.

***

Wafts of meat and salivating juices fluttered into their nostrils as the dining folk leaned over the piping hot casserole.

"This looks wonderful!"

"Oh thank you Tam!"

"Let's say Grace...."

"Hang on... where is Shnoogums?"

"Oh he'll be fine the little scamp!"

"Well, I just worry... He's not eaten in nearly an hour... We only had two oat bars in the car... maybe he's hungry..."

Lesley put an arm around her shoulder.

"Tam.... I know you worry... but that's all you've done so far today! Listen, you've done such a wonderful job of bringing up a fine... upstanding, Christian boy. Take the weight off..."

Tammy sighed and nodded.

"Well.. I suppose....."

Tammy leaned in.

"Speaking of upstanding... I heard your daughter Rita is a bit of a catch?"

The couple grinned.

"Oh stop it.. she's our little angel... just looking for the right God-loving boy to pair her up with!"

"Ah well.. Perhaps we should get her and my James on a little play date!"

Immediately their expressions became defensive.

"OH well... not yet obviously... in a few years... when she's finished university..."

"Yes, no need to rush these things..."

Tammy swilled her wine as she spoke eagerly.

"But surely starting a family is best done young! Why it sounds like a match made in heaven...."

Daniel gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Oh but your son he's... well he's just so great, we wouldn't want our Rita bringing him down"

Lesley's voice was a little harder.

"We should not try to predict what the Lord wants for us!"

"Oh.. right..." Tammy managed.

"You know how it is..."

Lesley's tone changed to a rosier one.

"OH but, I tell you, the Masons down the road have a few girls that might be perfect for a young man like your James..."

Mrs Bennet sniffed, before the smile crept back on her face.

"Oh well... I suppose..."

"Now Tam... would you do us the honour of saying Grace? This meal isn't going to eat itself!"

"Well... If you insist..."

"I do!"

She managed a smile once more and linked hands with each of them.

"Oh Lord, we thank you for this bountiful food that you bring us, please bless this meal that we have tonight, and may you watch over us always. Amen."

She looked at the empty seat where James should have been.

Danny noticed immediately and leaned over.

"Hey, cheer up Tam, I'm sure he's havin' a lovely time playing with nature.... As our lord intended!"

"Ha, yes... yes of course...."

***

"UGH-UGH-UGH-UUHHHHHHHH!!"

Auntie Sheila's hand on his shoulder kept James firmly in place, bent over the garden bench as she jabbed her dick right into the centre of his body.

*Schwap*

"HUH!"

*Schwap*

"Huh!"

His moans were louder now, sweat rolling down his face and back as he was speared at the end of his Auntie's pork-sword.

The clapping cheeks echoed round the garden, James' thick, fuckable ass put to use like never before, Sheila pounding him with easy, long strokes which made his bones rattle, and occasionally a few words would emerge alongside the grunts.

"Fuckin' take it."

*SCHWAP*

"Mmmhuhh.... Hope God's enjoying the view of your fuckin' anus filled with my cock....."

"A-Aunt-HUH!.... Sh-should we p-HUH!-n-no not HUH!... use our Lords n-HUH!...."

*SCHWAP*

The ass-cheeks allowed her to clap them and rebound with full force, such was the pleasant cushion and bounce of the two slutty pillows.

He let out a strangled scream, which she immediately cut off with an arm round his neck, and suddenly James collapsed as her full weight fell down on his back, her nipple piercings digging into his shoulder blades as she crushed him to the grass, her other hand settling fully on his mouth, almost covering his entire face, wrapping it tight like a huge meaty face-mask.

"Mmm.... MMHH-!"

Hunkered over him, James completely immobilised, she began a blistering pace of fucking that drove terror and abominable pleasure into his body, the claps of her hips on his butt-cheeks scattering a few of the birds in the trees, fucking him to the point that the shimmering veil between reality and unreality lowered for a moment, and James gazed into an abyss of carnal lust that poured those special sensations deep into his brain, the way she used him with no thought for his safety or feelings enabling her to bull through barriers of permission and perversion.

Only the feeling mattered.

Bliss and ever-knowing pleasure raced round his bloodstream, her cock the instrument of his destruction as his insides lit up like a Christmas tree.

Her bicep cut off some of his breathing, hand on his mouth clamped so tight it was making his face ache, but the cocktail of his Auntie's smell, her driving, brutal thrusts, her heaving weight on his own when combined with oxygen deprivation and a perverse layering of pain and pleasure was doing something truly special to his young, impressionable brain.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

Pain and worming, sickly pleasure was driven into him by the deep fucking of his ass, the cock stimulating his depths.

His body began to spasm, dog-whines of utter submission emanating from the young man as he was bred by the bull enveloping him physically and mentally, breaking him down into his component parts and reassembling him as her personal slut.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

"Mmm-mmph-mmmggh!"

Sheila knew what she wanted now - to extract every last drop of pleasure from her perfect Nephew, until the day she died.

"MPH-MPPH-MPHh-MPHH!"

Rock-hard hips smacked against his buttocks, those sore, red-raw cheeks that had been abused for so many days being abused once more, the full weight of Sheila's bull-glutes thrusting into him, shunting her fourteen inches of heaving cock straight into his pink bullseye.

James gurned, lost in every perverted touch of his Auntie's. Her body odour was worse than he'd ever smelt it, old sweat baked in the sun, ripping through his nostrils and providing a brutal tang that would clog his sinuses for days.

"MPH-MMM-MPH-!"

His Auntie began to shake, and she clamped so tight it was like being ten miles under the ocean, everything around him squeezing him, compressing him, until he was a tiny boyish ball in a mountain of muscle and violence, her cock the shining beacon inside him, lighting the way to an orgasm so brutal that he thought his heart and brain might explode simultaneously.

"MMh-MMHh-MHHP!"

The young frame was shaken like he had been shoved in a blender.

Two fingers inserted themselves into his mouth.

He screeched into his Auntie's fingers, plugged from both ends as he was brought to orgasm like a sordid slut, his whole body shaking, overcome.

At the same time, Sheila made one final, rapier-thrust of her broadsword, squarely swinging her hips to meet his butt-cheeks with enough force to batter through a front door, the hip-slap sounding like a spade hitting a piece of meat as her balls tightened, and all the release she had been saving for her Jesus-loving slut of a nephew came in a torrent of piping hot dick-lava that exploded over his insides like a volcano, basting every last inch of his insides in seconds.

James's limbs shook, his mouth open and drooling, tongue lolling as his belly began to expand, toes and fingers curling as his insides were drenched in a boiling sludge of semen, the pillar sitting in the centre of his world throbbing and jerking upwards, causing that metal ball to punt his happy place at just the right moment.

"UUGHHHNN!"

Heat flooded the front of his tattered boy-shorts as he came, his cute baby balls releasing all of his innocence in stream after stream, wet patches appearing in the denim as it soaked through the material.

Somewhere inside, his Mother laughed at an offhand statement from Lesley as she swilled her wine, unaware of her beautiful son being poleaxed less than ten metres away.

His Auntie grunted, slobbering against his ear as she clutched him tight, her whole weight pinning him to the grass, locking his body so she could enjoy his useless spasming, feeling his muscles trying unconsciously to break free of her grip, the cheeks tight against her like two huge meaty pillows, supporting her weight.

"Uhnnn yeah..... that's the good shit," she grunted, ecstatic at finally being able to reconnect with the most perfect ass God ever created, currently split asunder by her mighty mace.

The boy's cheeks tightened around her shaft for a moment alongside a body-length spasm, although whether that was in response to her statement or just uncontrollable was unclear.

"Unn.... Oohh...."

The boy's eyes were lidded, blinking slowly.

Sheila grinned as she picked herself up, unsticking her tits from his back. A droplet of sweat from her forehead dripped down onto the boy's spine and ran all the way down to his sweet cheeks, adding to a small pool in the crevasse just shy of his buttocks.

His anus still felt sensational clamped to the hilt of her shaft like a padlock.

Sheila rippled, wiping the sweat from the underside of her tits where it had collected quite heavily during their session.

She didn't know how much time she had... trying to stay practical was awfully difficult with such a perfect booty beneath her..

Then again, she wasn't here to play short.

"HNN..."

An animal grunt rolled from her lips as she began to pull out the cloying monster from the swampy depths of James' butthole.

*Splluurrrgghhh*