His Futa Auntie Pt. 05 Ch. 01

Story Info
Sheila pursues her twink nephew to bible camp, with friends.
5.8k words
4.48
8.7k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all!

This story continuation was voted for by fans, so hope you all enjoy!

Best, TSG123 x

-

James stared at his Mother's gaunt face. Lit from beneath by the glare of the car headlights, it was not a comforting sight; her eyelids seemed glued open, her face papery white and standing out in the darkness.

"W.. where are we going?"

The surrounding forest was lost in inky night, phantom shapes making James' imagination run wild, any towns or farmhouses having long since left them miles down the road. It felt like they were going uphill....

At least it wasn't just endless desert anymore.

"Q-Quiet Doogums," she said, her voice sounding strained despite the nonchalance she tried to inject into it.

"I... I-I'm Shnoogums, not Doogums.... Dad's not here..."

"Quiet," she rasped, her eyes so wide that it seemed like they rather than the car were spilling thin, blinding beams out into the darkness; the only source of light other than the moon hanging above them, too far from civilization to offer warmth or comfort.

James nervously squirmed in his chair, happy at least that he could wear his favourite denim bootie-shorts that rode up his asshole like a thong. It hadn't crossed his mind when his Mother had woken him at midnight and told him to wear 'whatever he wanted,' that things might take a turn for the worse. He had assumed that perhaps, she was finally starting to see the manliness of her son, even if it was slightly different to most men.

'My Auntie was making me a man... sort of.... Well, she said that's what we were doing...'

He shivered as he thought about his Auntie Sheila's huge pole battering against his insides, and slid a hand across his front in case the warmth flowing to his legs got a little too exciting.

'It's kinda weird but it makes me feel more manly.......'

It was a shame his Mother didn't agree.

James stared out into the darkness, wondering where they were going whilst idly remembering his Auntie's throbbing shaft flexing against his fingers.

Mother had been.... Protective throughout his life. In the last few weeks however, insanity had set in. She would stare out of the curtains, eyes peeled, then whip the drapes shut, shooting a horrified glare at James before picking up the phone, making to call someone, slamming it down... peering out again.

She didn't make breakfast any more... and when she did, she was more concerned with James being out of view of any windows than feeding him.

"There it is!"

James jerked in his seat, staring out into the darkness.

There: a light, growing between the trees. It seemed far off, and James felt the car dipping forwards slightly as they began to approach a series of long bends through the forest. The lights became brighter, and he watched as their headlights hit a large sign.

'CAMP LOVE-EAGLE.'

Beside it stood two faded American flags above some stone angels and a rather dilapidated version of the twelve stations of the cross hewn out of ugly hunks of wood.

"Camp... Love-Eagle.....?" James repeated slowly.

"Yes Shnoogums," Tammy said in a clipped, strange voice, "it's for young people like you.... special people.... y-you'll be staying here... They're very good at helping the sinful who need to be protected...."

"Oh... sinful?"

His Mother either hadn't heard, or didn't bother replying.

"Okay.... Will they let me clean things?"

"You'll do what they tell you!" she snarled, and James shrank as his Mother seemed to transform for a moment into some sort of harpy before allowing a strained smile on her face, "this will be good for you... yes... a little time away... from everything...."

***

Clark felt something stringy in his teeth and pulled it out, staring at it in front of his stilly spotty face in the cracked bathroom mirror.

Another pube. This one stretched out was nearly as long as his hand. It was just crazy... how did she even grow her bush that big... was she part mammoth??

"Huh... really making the most of yourself Clark," he sighed, "great plan; living alone... make house parties.. girls..."

The plan hadn't exactly been going well even beforeSheila had showed up, and any plans he had hoped to achieve were quickly thrown out of the window in her wake.

He checked his asshole and winced. It was still sore. Well, nowadays it was always sore; getting buttfucked night and day between bar shifts meant he was often limping around, avoiding eye contact with everyone. Not exactly what he had envisioned upon leaving the nest.

"BOY, where ya at?!?"

He jumped, knowing that brushing his teeth was pointless now that Sheila had called, and shouldered his way out of the bathroom, wading through discarded dirty clothes to a huge figure hunched over on his sofa, naked as the day she was born, although possessing certain features that she was certainly not born with, mainly a pair of enormous tits that stuck out unnaturally from her body like bazookas. Between her legs, a truly monstrous penis lay on the sofa, drooping two-thirds over the side like a tired snake, the prince albert piercing like an anchor on the prow of a mighty ship.

On the TV opposite, the football highlights blared.

Sheila grunted as she hefted the huge metal dumbbell in her arm, lifting it as if she were simply checking the precise weight rather than repping it, the cables in her arms bulging as the weight went up and down, up and down. A sheen of sweat was the only sign of how heavy it was, one tiny drop of sweat falling from her temple and landing on the head of her penis.

Clark couldn't help murmuring in approval. She was a specimen beyond anything God could have imagined... then again, he reckoned quietly to himself that God might have had less to do with Sheila than the other guy, as she finished with a final snarl, and placed the weight with a *THUMP* down on the floor.

"Food."

He cooed and shifted to fall to his knees in front of her.

"Ey, me first," she grunted, although she nodded her approval at his eagerness. "Heh.. but ye might get a good opportunity if ye keep that up."

"Oh... an opportunity?"

"Mmmhm."

"What op-"

"Shut the fuck up and cook."

"Y-Yes Ma'am!"

She leant back, sprawling into the couch where her sweat soaked into the material, eyes glued to the game. The upholstery had started to smell like an armpit pretty quickly, and Sheila had spent the majority of her time there, with Clark forced into various lurid and un-masculine positions on and around her.

To a commentary of "Fuckin' sack him!", "You can't catch shit Carswell," and "BULLSHIT!", Clark carefully put together a stack of protein pancakes dolloped in sugar-free maple syrup (he had been forced in no uncertain terms to re-work his cooking palate, and as a consequence could feel his own pasty white body getting a little firmer, mainly in the ass, legs and abs area from having to ride and take Sheila's dick so often.)

Weaving to the woman, he placed the tray carefully on the table.

She grabbed it without cutlery, and began to grunt and growl as she tore into them, taking huge bites and chewing with her mouth open, nodding slightly as she did so, which was his sign that she liked the food.

He sighed.

"Least if I need to get a job feeding the next Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'll be prepared...."

"HHng?"

"N-nothing!"

Sheila fixed him with a wary eye, which never usually meant anything good, before thankfully eyeing the game once more.

'Phew.'

After a few minutes, the pancakes were gone, and Sheila leant back in the chair, further indenting the place she would sit regularly, to the point he was quite sure the couch now had a permanent Sheila-dent in it.

"C'mere."

He crawled up to her.

"BBrruughhhh!"

She burped into his face, and the smell of half-digested protein pancakes mixed with non-sugar maple syrup made his eyes water.

"Good food, slut. Yuh learning."

"Thank you Ma'am... Y-you're welcome."

"Now, get down n' suck out your food."

He nodded, and knelt between her legs to come face-to-face with the fore-arm sized hog pulsing and dribbling white gravy already as she burped again, contented.

"Brrruughghh....Hn, time to check where that bitch is hiding...."

She pulled her phone out, and Clark didn't need to glance to know what she was looking at. He knew he wasn't anything serious to her. That was clear... She'd called him 'Nephew' more than once whilst fucking him. Whatever, Clark was scared and spineless enough to let her fuck him like a cock-sleeve until she was ready to move off his patch....

The dick pulsed as he raised his hand to it, and he shivered, watching the purple mushroom ooze cum from its slit like a slavering dog.

"Ey, you just gonna fuckin sit down there or you gettin' to work?!"

"OOuhh... Y-Yes Ma'am!"

He shoved his face right up into her balls, feeling the stretchy skin sliding against his face, the two smelly, warm testicles bouncing around in the sack. He tried his best not to get too intimate whilst still stimulating them. A large hand put paid to his measly plans by grabbing his head and crushing it right into the sweaty, hairy stink of her package, Clark sobbing as her musk invaded his senses. It was similar to being dunked in a swamp.

"GLHHph-!"

He shivered and squirmed as the wiry pubic hairs covering her nutsack rubbed nastily against his face, powerful ball sweat covering his nose and eyelids, somehow stickier and oilier than from any other body part as Sheila burped again, licking some food from between her teeth whilst staring at the phone.

Even through the brain-melting haze of man-scent, Clark knew what she was seeing. The same thing as always.

A small icon, some location tracker that she must have placed somewhere, would show up, always at the same address. Then, a camera hidden in a tree across from the house. It was always the same, and the location was always the same pretty ordinary house in the suburbs.

He knew it was her Nephew, the slutty-looking girl-boy kid with a huge ass, that she wanted.

"GLLphh."

'Fucking weird kid.... Why can't she just go get him? Then she'd just leave me alone...'

He had hoped that would happen soon, but that hope had dwindled over the following weeks, wincing as she slid him up and down her balls, down to her taint where her hot peaches rested on his forehead, her smelly sweat rubbing onto his face, the area between her asshole and balls incredibly hot and cloying.

'I'm fucked forever...Literally....'

The Nephew's family never seemed to leave any more other than to purchase groceries, and the kid hadn't been seen in ages, not even walking out the front door. He might not even be there any more....

'God, the sooner she has him, the sooner Sheila will leave me, and maybe I can start my life again....'

The cock rested over his head, like a blasphemous and undignified hat.

As he felt a trickle of warm liquid drop down his back, Sheila's ballsacks still ripe in his sinuses, Clark briefly considered what his pathetic existence had sunk to.

Clark's life had gone from the mundanity of attempting job applications and occasionally seeing friends whilst working the bar, to being a permanent vassal for Sheila's lurid sex-athons. He had been forced to stop seeing friends, or applying for jobs in the wake of Sheila, who like a hurricane had blown any extracurricular activities aside and replaced them with a very strict curriculum of getting fucked in the ass, and sucking her cock; as well as, currently, getting face-planted into her ballsack.

"GLPPHH!"

'Please weird Nephew.. Give yourself up... go to her... anything... just save me....'

He didn't care about the kid. He just wanted to Sheila happy so she would leave him alone, and he could forget about all of this.

As he turned these thoughts over, the figure above him shifted, her thighs rippling either side.

"Huh.... Well that's interestin'...."

"Glmph?"

Her grip retracted from his hair as she began to type with both hands. Despite himself, his head pulled away from her sack to glance upwards hopefully.

"Wh.. what?..."

A hand came back and slapped him, and he mewled as his face was pressed back into her taint, grinding up against her nuts. He rubbed her thighs and began to lick heartily to placate her, whimpering like a bad dog.

"Shut up...."

She grunted, and then Clark felt his head being pulled away.

'Breathe.'

"HUHGH-"

Sheila was eyeing him with fire in her eyes, leant forwards.

"Good news.... You got a new job."

"H... Huh??"

"You're gonna take a job.... at Jesus camp."

"A... Jesus camp?"

She held up her phone with a sickly-sweet looking website with kids all smiling and laughing alongside pictures of holy crosses, water-activities, archery, and baptisms in lakes.

"Yup... and they need good Christians to work there for fuck all."

He looked at the amount that was being offered for 'fun assistant,' and wondered if it was legal.

"Uh.... Wh.. why would I-"

"Because I'll fuckin' break your tv, and then your kitchen, and then you, if you don't."

"Y-Yes Ma'am."

She smiled with her teeth.

"Don'tcha worry... you'll be getting plenty of help."

"O.. okay?..."

"Which is why I gotta make some calls.... So shut the fuck up and suck on m'balls."

"Yes Ma'am!"

He crawled back up to her scrotum, and sucked one of the thick, hairy balls into his mouth as she punched a number into her phone.

"Gllph.. GLph, glph."

*bzzzt... bzzzt...*click*.... hello?*

"Ey, Sulie, your Mom there?"

*Bbbzzt bzzztt..*

"Shit... prison again eh?"

*bbzzzztt bzzt*

"Oh I know she does... probably why she got put in there, Una fuckin' loves it," Sheila grunted with a smile.

'Who's Una?....'

Clark continued to slave away at her slick cock and balls, feeling that oily sweat that was so specific to pubic areas of the body wipe across his face as he slaved on her nutsack.

*Glphhg, gphlgh, gph-*

*Bbbzzzt bzzt.*

"Well... I suppose it's time you did spread your wings... does your Ma still have the van?"

Another pube slipped into his mouth, and he moaned as it caught in his teeth. In that moment, Clark's mind was set.

'Whatever Sheila asks me to do in this camp, I'm doing it! Sorry Nephew... but rather you than me....'

*bzzt bztt?*

"Perfect... We're gonna need the extra seats."

***

James woke terribly.

Then his eyes snapped open, and he stared at the wooden slats above him, as well as the struts supporting the top bunk.

'Where am I??!'

It took him a few panicked seconds to remember the end of their drive last night.

Angry exchanges had greeted them in the form of a rather irritable groundsman named Tucker, a muscled, dark-skinned man who had to wake up at two-am in the morning, explaining in a few curt words that they couldn't stay on campus.... until the campus leader Edith, a woman similar in stature and holiness to Mrs Bennet herself, waved the groundsman away with a condescending flick of her wrist.... Quickly inviting to Mrs Bennet to stay at one of the lodges a mile or so away if she wished..... before another fifteen minutes spent explaining that Mrs Bennet would absolutely have to leave her son to begin the camp without her instead of getting him 'settled in', and that James would be absolutely safe in the Christian community of Camp Love-Eagle with their very capable staff.

The rest had been a whirlwind of being hugged and kissed too many times to count, before waving to his mother who seemed to have no tears left to cry as he was led away, given a sleeping bag, and slipped into a dark cabin with three other figures tucked into their bunkbeds.

In the darkness James had squeezed blearily into his assigned bottom bunk complete with mattress, pillow, bible and lockable chest that required a padlock, which he didn't have, before falling into a deep sleep.

Now in the morning light streamed in through the gap in the curtains. James could smell... strange smells.... a certain stale tang that he hadn't yet realised was the mustiness of young men couped up in a confined space.

He looked to the side... and saw his things were still there.

'Thank goodness... who knows what my new roommates are like?....'

He hadn't even put them in the chest, just left them there.... A few changes of clothes, some snacks from Mother..... and of course his favourite duster. The other chests he realised, had no locks either, and one of them seemed to be overflowing with food provisions and snacks.

James stretched, pressing one pretty toe down on the floor, and then the other.

Hungry.

He blinked, wiping large watery eyes, and stood up, feeling his booty-short thong ride so high up in his crack that it made his eyes water even more.

"Hhmph..."

Feeling something up against his asshole was.... Comforting.

His thoughts drifted to Sheila; her balls throbbing as a huge swell of hot ejaculate hit his mouth.

'Oooohhh...... Just guy thoughts... right?'

Surely men would think guy thoughts, about sucking on a thick cock, right? That was surely masculine! Not gay or anything...

He salivated freely, dreaming about big fat dicks against his face as he hummed to himself, stepping out of the cabin. The most incredible swells of nature surrounded him, huge rocky hills provided the backdrop to a lake just visible beyond the trees, and the smells of bark and cold mountain air were sharp in his nostrils.

'OH goodness....'

He cringed at the nature around him, looking up at the sun which would burn his pasty skin with the slightest glance. The woodlands which could contain all manner of creatures..... Was it safe? What if there were bugs!

The urge to find some sort of wash cloth and attempt to disinfect the area was overwhelming as he fiddled with the stud in his belly button.

"O-ohh... no......"

Part of him was pleased to be freed from his mother's ever-present eye, but another longed for the safety of his house, for the knowledge that a warm bath was never far away, and of course for a chance to engage in some good-old-fashioned masculine cleaning.

"Hey!"

James jerked as the sound of a light voice sent a shiver of foreboding up his spine. He had never mixed well with other kids. Turning, he saw a teenage girl wearing emo clothes, black hoody and jeans, with converse, and an aggressive frown on her soft face.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Ah... I-I'm... is... is there an... adult here?"

She snarled.

"I'M an adult! I'm nineteen!"

James blinked. She looked like the prettiest, daintiest adult in the world, barely over five foot and, now that he looked at it, sporting a bubble butt and hips that would outshine almost any others were he not in the same forest. Even her baggy clothes couldn't hide her assets, the only thing missing were any noticeable breasts.

"Ah... I-I'm sorry!!... I was just.... j-just...."

The girl's expression became even more fiery.

"Spit it out!!"

"I... I-I... sleep here now..."

He gestured to the cabin behind him.

The girl looked him up and down and groaned.

"Oh no... you're my new bunkmate?"

He stared, confused.

"Oh... th-they.. mix boys and girls?"

At this the girl's expression became apoplectic, turning so red it looked like she might explode.

"I'M A BOY. YOU FREAKING DUMBASS!"

With that the petit figure stormed away, and James felt pure embarrassment at what had inevitably been an awful first impression. Once again, he was alone in the woods.

'What do I do??'

He decided to walk, gingerly enough that his ass-cheeks didn't clap, his booty shorts giving him a comforting wedgie that he rarely got to display in public.... But if you couldn't wear them on holiday, when could you?

12