His Futa Auntie Pt. 05 Ch. 03

Story Info
A stranger fills the camp leader's pussy with girl-dick.
6k words
4.51
4.4k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Edith rubbed her hands together as she made her way back to her lodge. She was looking forwards to getting that disgusting bolognaise out of her nostrils with some real food, and chef Agnes had informed that her personal meal tonight would be sirloin steak with pan-fried potatoes, asparagus, and sauteed mushrooms. Well, why not, when trust-fund parents were paying for it?

The dirt path led up to a lodge located at the edge of the camp, raised up on a hill allowing for a spectacular view over the treetops.

She unlocked the front door, kicked her boots off, and sighed, dropping down onto the sofa, glancing out of the window where the green tips of trees swayed for a short distance before the deep blue lake took over, stretching out into the shadows of mountains in the distance.

"Sometimes, God's ways aren't so mysterious at all," she murmured, turning from the natural beauty to switch on the thirty inch TV taking up half the opposite wall.

'Real women' appeared, four women and one effeminate man blaring opinions on sofas.

Perfect.

She left the tv on, and padded upstairs, stripping the dirty clothes from her firm, well-maintained frame before showering, pinching the slight roll of fat at her waist and observing the gentle sag of her breasts.

"Hmph."

Perhaps some extra work on the Pilates machine would be required. She returned minutes later with a fluffy white dressing gown wrapped around her body, a towel on her hair.

"Ahhh....."

Retrieving a bottle of wine and a glass, she put her feet up on a chintz pouffe and relaxed, waiting for her meal to arrive. Usually Peter, one of the camp's youthful instructors and general dogsbodies, would run it to her. She sometimes checked the man's muscled ass out, but had to make do with sarcastic or occasionally suggestive comments, to which no reciprocation had been made.

'He doesn't know what he's missing anyway.... Perhaps the 'no sex before marriage' messages are getting to the instructors too.... Shame.'

She sipped her wine.

Minutes passed.

*... you know I really can't believe she said that.*

*Right?..... So then I said listen, you don't kn-*

Edith glanced at the silver clock on the lodge wall.

Seven minutes past eight.

She settled back in, and poured more wine as the figures on screen reclined in their comfortable chairs and railed at some minor celebrity controversy.

*-ou just can't do that in this day and age!*

*REALLY?! OH MY GOODNESS YES.*

*SLAY GIRLLL!*

*The thing I like about you Felicia, is you tell it how it is, sis...!*

After ten minutes Edith started to get worried.

"Damnit, where is it...."

Her steak would surely be getting cold... and the first glass was almost empty.

After fifteen minutes and another half-glass later, she was on the verge of putting her boots on when two knocks on the door made her sigh in relief.

"Ah FINALLY..... I'll have to get onto them tomorrow about this..."

She padded to the door, and slowed.

Through the frosted glass, a figure the height of the door itself was stood, illuminated from behind by the porch lights.

"What in the world...."

She padded forwards more carefully now, trying to match the broad-shouldered shape with any of her colleagues. No-one came close to matching the description.

Hesitantly, she peeked the door open.

What greeted her was a woman that made her head spin; well over six foot tall, and bristling with gorgeous musculature sculpted by a Greek artist in a white tank-top; stood at ease with her hands behind her back, chest pressed out. Her skin was a pale white with a brown short Karen haircut; boyish face but pretty makeup..... and humungous fake tits bursting free of the top which looked ready to give up the ghost, her ladies threatening to spill out of them at any moment. Black leather booty shorts completed the ensemble, hugging incredibly wide, thick hips and an ass big enough to smother a man to death with ease.

Or woman.

Edith's eyes travelled up, then down, then up again.

They stopped and widened between her legs, where someone seemed to have misplaced an anaconda, or perhaps was storing a U-bend for bathroom repairs, because the horseshoe shape bulging from her crotch surely couldn't be what she reckoned it was.

"Ah... C-can... can I help you?"

"Yeah, you're Edith right??"

"Y.. yes, but who are you?"

"I have your dinner here!"

Edith's eyebrows furrowed, and she beheld a black leather bag that, whilst still stylish, looked a little faded. Perhaps attempting to look wealthy.

Her tone became sharper.

"I'm... I'm sorry, but who the hell are you?"

"Ah I'm Bianca... actually I'm a friend of Agnes your chef!.... I hope you don't mind me running up on you like this, but Peter said he wasn't feeling well and I thought, well, what would a good Christian do?! Can't leave a God-loving woman without her steak!"

"Ah... right....", she said tentatively, staring at the woman as if she had just presented uncooked road-kill.

Bianca smiled sweetly.

"I know... I'm new here, but... I thought this might be an apt time to introduce myself... and I heard very good things about you from Agnes," she said, producing a see-through microwave container in her other hand with a perfect-looking steak with assorted veg, the packaging slightly steamed from the heat. "... and I couldn't resist the opportunity to speak with a true fellow Christian."

Edith swallowed and gave her a suspicious nod, eyes still slipping down to the humungous bulge every so often.

"AH... well.... I suppose I should thank you...."

"Anything for a fellow Christian," the woman said, winking, fingering the cross around her neck.

Seeing the cross, Edith relaxed just slightly, allowing the door to open a little further. It didn't hurt that the woman's leg turned slightly sideways, flexing her healthy ass which began bulging out of the bootie-shorts, stretched to breaking point around her prodigious buttocks.

Edith felt her heart skip a beat, stammering.

"Well... I.. I'm a good judge of character, and I know that a good woman of the Lord like yourself is welcome at Camp Loveheard.... Are you... bringing someone to the camp, or...?"

Bianca grinned.

"Ohhh ACTUALLY, I was hoping to volunteer, I know you don't really do that sort of thing but... my Cousin Angel asked if I could come up and hang around the place, help out...."

"Angel?"

"Sorry, Agnes... what did I say?"

"Angel."

"Oh.. must be because of who I'm looking at!"

She winked, and Edith felt something in her stomach go funny.

"Ha.. r.. right..."

She mulled it over.

Free labour... and also, this woman had drove at leastsixty miles from the closest town, but probably much, much further than that. She looked the woman up and down again and found herself having to stop her eyes from repeating the journey for extra glimpses of her snake, turning herself forcibly so as not to stare.

"You... may stay... if Agnes is willing to room with you, you are welcome to stay in Camp Loveheart."

"Well that is truly generous of you!"

"You're quite welcome...."

"Actually Miss Edith.... It is Miss, right?"

The woman's eyes skirted down and up her person as she said it, and saliva began to trickle into Edith's mouth at the open appraisal of her body, not to mention the tiny smirk that crept to the corner of Bianca's lips.

It had been a while.

"Uh, yes. Miss."

Bianca winked.

"Well goodness, why no-one snapped you up I cannot fathom."

Edith found her heart pumping a different rhythm altogether, the plastic container wobbling in her hands.

"Huh.. well... Thank you... a pleasure to meet you....? Ah, Apologies, your name was..."

"Bianca. And before I go back... do you mind if we talk about God for a brief moment? I know you have food but..." She reached forwards and took her hand, "I would love to talk with someone that I respect and admire...."

Her tone was sincere, but Bianca's eyes roving up and down Edith's body, plus the withheld appreciation in her expression, was bringing forth a warmth that was had been buried deep in the midst of Summer camp.

'Not here...'

Her instincts told her to turn the woman away... but other, more crass and animalistic urges took over.

"Ah... I.. I suppose so...... Do come in..."

"Nice to meet you."

The woman squeezed her hand, and the moment Bianca stepped over the 'Jesus Loves all' welcome mat, Edith began to feel the gravity shift as she allowed the woman to stride past her.

"AH, we don't allow-"

The woman marched into her living room, each step vibrating the smooth polished wooden floors.

"-... shoes...."

"Hey, I love 'Real Women'!

As Bianca looked around the living room, nodding appreciatively at the stars beginning to emerge over the vista, Edith firmed herself up, quickly slapping the door closed.

She was in control of this camp. This woman would understand that the easy way or the hard way.

'Two minutes, no more,' she promised herself.

"Why don't we read a quick scripture to see you on your way, hmm?" she smiled, grabbing the remote and shutting off the TV, before collecting a bible from the bookcase nearby and settling down in the large armchair to one side. She knew that Bianca would be forced to sit on the sofa, allowing Edith to dominate the room by position.

At least, that was the theory.

"Absolutely."

Bianca grinned wide, and strutted over on dirty knee-high boots with thick wedge heels, to seat herself on the cushioned arm-rest of the chair, making the chair groan under her enormous weight, her arm wrapping around the top of it to surround and enter Edith's personal space.

"You know... you smell nice," she said, leaning in and nuzzling her nose into Edith's hair.

Edith's mouth bounced between open and closed, blindsided by this huge woman now slinking up close to her like a lion.

"Well that's... I think we should seat ourselves appropriately for the Lord's book," she managed, hiding her discomfort and trembling hands behind rules and social standards of proximity.

'This is my lodge... she's in MY lodge...'

"Why.... Do you not also enjoy... inappropriate...?" the woman smiled coyly.

The woman's breasts were now at head-height, incredibly close to Edith's right ear, so close she could feel the warmth radiating out from the vast bosom, whilst the bulge now sat within reach, the woman leant over so their hips were almost touching.

Edith swallowed. She'd never seen leather being distended in quite that way, by quite such an engorged instrument.

'Who on earth is that monster....'

"I.... I enjoy myself plenty in my own free time.... Now... now......"

'What was her name?.... God, you should have remembered, but you were too busy staring at her crotch!'

"... Ah... I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Bianca," she said, placing a hand on her arm, "and yours was Edith, right?"

"Y... yes..."

Their eyes locked.

"I'd never forget a name like yours."

"... I... so.... The scripture...."

"Have you ever sinned?" Bianca murmured, trailing pastel pink nails up and down Edith's arm.

"I.... W-well, I believe no-one is perfect... only... i-in in the eyes of the lord....."

"You seem pretty perfect to me."

"Oh... "

Edith wasn't looking at the book in her hands, but at the woman who was tickling the skin on her arm, their eyes locked on each other.

"Have you... ever been with a woman?"

Edith's heart froze in her chest.

"Well... that's ah....."

The woman leaned in, and pressed her lips to Edith's, cutting off the stammered words.

"...HhMMPHH...."

A hand wrapped around her head, and a tongue began to tease it's way into her mouth.

"...Hhmmmphh... mMMMmphh!....."

The bible slipped from her fingers and clattered to the floor, but Edith was too busy grappling with the woman began to slide on top of her, a huge weight pressing her into her seat as she moaned in the kiss, her the ache between her legs overwhelming her as Bianca sucked hard, locking their lips together, swirling a wet tongue swirling to deliver a whirlpool of heat and wetness in Edith's mouth, her brain blended by the physicality of the women on top, unable to even consider fighting back.

Her legs widened. Bianca's waist naturally filled between them, and when the kissing died down to small nibbles and smooches, Edith realised her groin was being nuzzled by the huge bulge sticking out of Bianca's skirt.

'Oh Good God.... Lord above!...'

It felt like it was beginning to wake up.

"HHnnn... is.. is that...?"

Bianca, by way of answer, reached down and unzipped her skirt with a slow flourish.

*ZZZZZZZT*

Tossed aside, the skirt revealed its cargo, namely a black jock-strap with a gigantic, fat, juicy cock spilling out of it. Edith's eyes bugged out, blushing furiously..... She was no stranger to a good time, but she'd never seen one this big before, and certainly not on a woman who looked like she could bench a car. A ferocious heat like she had never felt flowed between her legs, and for the first time she found herself straining to keep herself in check.

"HHHohhhly shit..."

"Hey, how un-Christian of you," Bianca smirked, opening her legs wider so her the jock-strap was strained even tighter, the bulge thrust even more odiously into the open.

"Well... God's not going to fuck me like you can!" Edith rasped, giving into her desires and grabbing the jock strap firmly in one hand and the woman's head in the other, pulling her into a kiss as she groped the package. Bianca's moan was so guttural and wheezed that Edith knew she was doing it right as the sound vibrated her skull and stomach. It was the most gorgeous thing she'd heard or felt in years.

"GGRRUUHHHMMPHHH.."

"Mmmmhh!"

Playing with it, she could feel the material straining to contain the growing erection, and chills of anticipation rippled through her body as she felt it grow and throb between her fingers, so powerful and unwieldy that it felt more akin to the appendage of a horse than a human, a piece of heavy machinery that deserved to be in a museum, salivated over by womenkind behind thick panes of glass.

Further down, two huge, hairy balls presented themselves, too big to fit in her palm together as she explored with slender fingers. Instead, she massaged one, then the other, squeezing one a little harder. Bianca grunted as Edith murmured. They felt like large peaches, although the fuzz covering them was coarse and wiry in her fingers.

"Good God..." she enthused, feeling the extraordinary weight of them.

"Mm.... don't worry, heaven's coming," Bianca smirked, before sliding down, Edith growling as the cock slowly slipped from her grip, allowing her to eye the heavy cleavage as she unwrapped Edith's dressing gown waist, slipping the plush material aside to reveal a womanly body with a hint of sag in the breasts and stomach, slight stretch marks here and there, plus small nipples and a hairless, pink flower.

"Mm.... I didn't know shaving your pussy was part of being a good Christian."

"You'd be surprised... I've been following in the footsteps of Mary Magdelene."

"Who's she?"

"Oh, well... she's.... never mind."

So much for the role play. She'd keep the outfits for a future prospect... although judging by the monster between Bianca's legs, future prospects might struggle to stimulate what was about to become an incredibly stretched vagina. It was so big in fact, that a note of anxiety struck her.

'How much is this going to hurt....?'

The nerves were waylaid by a tongue flicking across her sex.

"Uh-OHH..."

The quickness of it made her hips wiggle, Edith squirming as the tongue slid across again, avoiding her clit, instead licking up the sides and across the bottom of her flower. An unsated ache began to grow in her clit, and Bianca sent out that long tongue... and tickled the sides of her pussy once more, trailing along just the outside, only briefly touching the centre on occasion.

"Hhhnnn....."

Edith melted into the armchair as Bianca leaned deeper between her legs, her warm, wet tongue sliding around and into the woman's sex, teasing and nudging until her clit was aching.

"HHohhh..."

Liquid began to flow, and Bianca's lips were soon wet with more than just her saliva, a smile unseen by Edith as it descended onto the lips between her legs and kissed them without tonguing inside, always teasing, never sating.

Almost the clit.... Just around.

Up and down... then around again.

Edith squirmed as the tongue touched her aching clit and moved on a final time.... and knew this simply could not stand. She grabbed the woman's head and directing it violently, just as a good camp instructor should.

"OOHh God FUCK YOU-"

Bianca's face was mashed into Edith's groin unceremoniously. The lips sealed around her pussy.

"MMmphhhh....!"

Bianca was more than happy to be steered by Edith's hard grip, her tongue delving across and finally up over the swollen nub, attacking it as the woman above her forced Bianca deeper into her crotch, ramming her point home by literally ramming the woman's mouth against her vagina, thrusting her groin up so a full squeeze of pussy juice squirted into the woman's mouth, the tangy flavours sloshing around her tongue as she moaned.

"MMMMmmmm..."

The hum travelled up Edith's body, making her lips tremble, a hushed sigh brought forth as conductors across her body were turned on, a vessel of energy being channelled through her sex.

"OHHHh yes... yess right there... RIGHT...."

The heat was building, Bianca's face rapidly submerging in the flow of Edith's passions as she moaned again, the hum driving Edith wild as the pleasure began to burst-

"...... THERE....!!"

-and exploded from between her legs, setting of a cascade of fireworks in her body which sent her over the tips of the mountains and beyond into perfect white bliss.

"...UHHHHHHhhuUYYHHhhhh!!!....."

Her legs spasmed, thick bursts of pussy juice dousing Bianca's head in a warm wave as her tongue danced across the soft canvas in front of it, the woman gripping Edith's thighs as she let out an orgasmic moan dripping with pent-up frustration and relief.

"-UhhHHnnnnnnuhhh....."

The fingers in Bianca's hair remained painfully tight, almost pulling a strand or two out, before relaxing, allowing the woman to raise her nose from the wonderful stink of her womanhood.

"Mmm....."

Edith looked down, still in dreamland, to see Bianca's face soaking wet, the woman licking her lips, breathing heavily.

".... I think you've been.... a bad girl..."

The response of Edith was laced with a steely tone.

"Then you'd better do something about it, hadn't you? After all, what am I paying you for?"

"So... I guess I got the job huh?"

"Not quite yet," Edith said sharply, glancing down at the jockstrap almost quivering with excitement, a rocket about to take off.

"Yes Miss," Bianca smirked, pulling down the jockstrap. An absolute monster bigger than Edith's forearm came up from the murk of the ocean, drooping under its own terrifying weight. Blue-grey veins pulsed with malignant energy. The head was a swollen, bruised mushroom, slightly squat as if her cock had been compressed. It gave the impression of a battering ram, which only made it more intimidating.

Bianca raised up off her knees... and suddenly Edith was being confronted with the real truth of the situation. She was about to be climbed on top of by a monster of a woman in more ways than one, quads flexing as she squatted over the chair which creaked under their combined weight, the broadness of her back blotting out the light as she climbed on top, her pretty face silhouetted. The breasts still threatening to spill out of her now blotchy crop-top from dripped juices and saliva pressed against Edith's naked chest, making her feel outmatched both in feminine and masculine whiles.

12