His Going Away Present

Story Info
A Dragon Prince r34 fanfic. Runaan x Ethari.
3.6k words
0
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going Away Present

The two of them stood at the well for a long moment after everyone else had left, hand in hand, watching the crystalline lotus flower float gently on the waters surface. Some small part of Ethari wished they could stay like this forever: just the two of them, simply enjoying each others company underneath the pale light of the moon. But the night was only so long, and if Ethari was going to pull off his plan, he would have to do it now. So he pulled his hand free of Runaan's, and turned from the well to face his husband.

"I have a surprise for you, by the way."

Runaan raised an eyebrow. "A surprise?" A small smile grew, showing the slightest amount of perfectly white teeth. "What kind of surprise?"

"The kind you're not getting any hints about," Ethari said coyly. "I need to get back home and get it ready, so come back home in about half an hour or so."

"It's a new blade, isn't it? One to help me on my mission!"

Ethari leaned in and put his hands around Ethari's neck, bringing his head close to Runaan's he could smell the sweetness of Moonberry juice on his breath.

"No. Hints," he whispered, punctuating his point with a light kiss, just enough to make them both want more, before pulling away. "I'll see you in half an hour."

Runaan watched him go, not so subtly checking out his husband's ass.

"Well, looks like I've got time to kill. May as well go see how Rayla's doing."

********

Half an hour later on the dot, Runaan opened the door to his house. The anticipation was killing him. The house was dark, but for the trail of candles leading away into the bedroom.

Oh Ethari, he thought, his smile growing wider by the second. Ever the romantic.

Following the softly burning path, he walked into a sight he'd thought to only ever see in his dreams. Kneeling in front of the bed, Ethari was completely naked but for the ropes tying his binding his wrists and his ankles. For once, Runaan was completely speechless. He moved closer and kneeled down in front of the tied-up elf, who was blushing so intensely his face was turning a different shade of pink.

"W-welcome home."

Runaan stayed silent for a moment, drinking in his husband's appearance with voracious eyes. His medium length white hair framing his handsome face and jutting black horns, his pink complexion so dark it was bordering on purple, his powerful chest and arms corded with hard muscle from his days in the forge, his flat, toned stomach, and of course, his long, thick cock.

"You know, it's not polite to stare," Runaan said sheepishly. "It looks silly, doesn't it? I knew this was a dumb idea. Here, help untie me and we ca-mmph!"

Runaan had grabbed Runaan on either side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss, this one much hotter and heavier than the one they'd shared earlier. Passion roared through them like a blazing fire as their lips clashed. Flicking his tongue out, he traced it delicately along Ethari's lips; a request for entrance that was immediately granted. Their tongues battled for supremacy, licking and wrestling with each other as they explored the others mouth. When Runaan finally broke the kiss off, a lone strand of saliva stretching between their lips, Ethari was panting ever so softly, and the look of embarrassment had been replaced by one of intense wanting.

Runaan met it with a delighted, cocky smile. "Absolutely not. We both know you don't want me to untie you." He gestured to Ethari's cock, now fully hard and throbbing, with a single drop of precum glistening on the head. With soft, delicate motions he started stroking it, eliciting a soft moan from the tied-up elf. He leaned in close, his mouth mere inches from Ethari's pointed ear. "I think you want me to toss you on that bed, hold you down and ravish every inch that sexy body of yours."

He blew air into Ethari's ear, sending shivers up the submissive elf's spine, then moved back to face him, tilting Ethari's head towards his with a finger under his chin and looking deep into his eyes.

"Is that what you want, my love?"

"Yes," Ethari breathed.

Runaan picked up his husband and tossed him onto the bed with ease, then set about taking his clothes off as fast as he possibly could. Ethari watched as he stripped, cock growing harder and harder at the sight of Runaan's fit, incredibly well-built body. His firm pecs, his washboard abs, the long white hair that draped down his powerful back and across his wide shoulders. Ethari all but drooled when Runaan practically ripped off his pants, revealing the sexy pink cock he loved so. It was a few inches smaller than Ethari's own, but that by no means meant it wasn't formidable, as Runaan had proved on many, many occasions.

Ethari laid on his back, ready to let his stud of a man do whatever he wanted with his body, but Runaan had other plans. He sat down on the edge of the bed, then grabbed Ethari and pulled Ethari over so he was lying on his stomach to Runaan's side, his face right next to Runaan's cock and his ass within Runaan's reach.

Runaan placed a hand on Ethari's head, fingers casually trailing through his white, silky hair. "If that really is what you want, then you have to earn it. Show me how much you want it." His hand found it's way to one of Ethari's horns and grabbed hold, using it to bring Ethari's face even closer to his cock. The horny elf needed no further incentive.

Ethari planted his face firmly at the base of Runaan's cock, allowing himself one long inhale of his husband's scent, salivating as the familiar musk flooded his brain, before getting to work. He moved up to the head and planted a long, wet kiss on it, tongue flicking the tip to get a brief taste of precum. Continuing that trend, he worked the long way down the cock, planting a kiss on every single inch that he could, all the way down to the base and even further.

Runaan groaned as Ethari kissed and licked all over his balls. Never one to be selfish, Runaan reached over and cupped one of Ethari's plump ass cheeks. Neither of them would admit it, but Ethari had a bit of a bubble butt. He was quite fond of Moonberry tarts, and it seemed as though all the weight from those went straight to his ass. Runaan was quite fond of it, just the right amount of firmness and softness. He played with it as Ethari went back up to his cock, sticking his tongue out flat and giving the entire length of his cock one long lick. Runaan stuck his middle finger in his mouth, coating it with saliva, before returning the hand to Ethari's ass. He traced the tip of his finger around the already slightly gaping rim of Ethari's ass, delighting in the look of happy surprise Ethari shot him, before slowly working the finger into the warm hole. He loved the way Ethari's insides felt; hot and tight as a vice, the walls of his ass constantly clamping down on him as though desperate to keep him inside.

Ethari wrapped his lips around the head of Runaan's cock once more, swirling his tongue around it in sync with the finger Runaan was lazily swirling around in Ethari's ass. Slowly, lovingly, he worked his way lower and lower down Runaan's cock, tongue eagerly lapping at everything it could while Runaan sucked with such force it put a vacuum spell to shame. It still took him some effort to take his cock all the way to the base, but Runaan was more than happy to provide some assistance. His free hand took hold of his horns once more and pushed him, slowly but surely, down to his base. Runaan held him there, nose pressed against his pelvis and chin against his balls, and decided to have a little fun with him.

With skill that only years of experience can bring, Runaan worked Ethari's tight ass, stroking and playing with his prostate. Ethari's moans vibrated Runaan's cock, his throat practically milking him. He removed his finger from Ethari's clutching hole and, in one swift movement, gave him a sharp spank on the ass. Runaan loved watching that fat ass jiggle, and loved seeing the glowing red handprint against the dark pink skin even more. He let Ethari come up for air, but Ethari surprised him. Instead of backing all the way off and gasping for air, he merely backed up to clear his throat, breathed through his nose heavily for a moment or two, then went right back to bobbing his head on Runaan's shaft.

Peals of delighted laughter erupted from Runaan. "You really are a treasure, you know that?" He went back to fingering Ethari, interrupting it with the occasional spank, until his husband's ass was nearly as pink as his own. They were only able to go on like that for a few minutes longer before Runaan was ready to burst.

He pulled the cock hungry elf off him, then lifted him up and laid him out on his back tied hands above his head and legs around Runaan's shoulders. The head of his cock rested against the entrance to Ethari's hole, but much to his frustration, Runaan didn't put it in. He leaned down and gave him a deep kiss, tongue toying with Ethari's, which ended with a playful nibble on his lip. Moving on, Runaan laid a trail of kisses all across Ethari's helpless body. Across his strong jaw, down his neck, across his muscular chest. All the while, Runaan trailed his fingers along Ethari's sensitive cock, teasing it without giving it any relief. By the time he got down to Ethari's nipple, the poor elf was a trembling, squirming mess.

"Please, no more," Ethari pleaded, his voice husky with desire. "No more teasing. I need it, Runaan. Please!" All the while he pleaded for mercy, Runaan was teasing his surprisingly sensitive nipples, tracing his tongue across the dark pink nub. Looking up from his task, Runaan feigned innocence.

"You need it? Need what? I'm not a mindreader, my love. If you want something, you'll have to say it clearly." Runaan bit down on Ethari's nipple, just hard enough to shock him, and increased the pace of his cock teasing. Ethari gasped, drops of precum dripping from his painfully hard cock onto his stomach.

"Please, Runaan. Please fuck my ass. I need you to fuck my tight ass as hard as you can!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely."

With a flick of his wrist Runaan undid the rope tying Ethari's legs together, then spread them wide and pushed them back so his feet were behind his head, giving Runaan easy access to Ethari's hole, now desperately winking, as well as his delicious cock and balls. Without further ado, Runaan lined his cock up once more and, with a single push, shoved his entire 6 inches inside Ethari's ass. The two of them moaned in unison, taking a moment to enjoy being connected so intimately.

The moment passed, and Runaan pulled out until only his head remained inside, then slammed all the way in again. Then again, and again, speeding up with every thrust. The bed creaked in unison with Ethari's grunts and the sounds of slapping flesh as Runaan put his entire body weight into every thrust. Ethari was beside himself, barely able to form a cohesive thought as his husband's cock smashed into his prostate over and over with all the strength of a lifelong warrior.

Runaan wasn't doing much better. Ethari's ass was so hot, so tight, it felt like it was constantly trying to wring every drop of cum in his body out of him. He needed more. He needed to go faster. Changing from the long, deep thrusts, he opted instead for short, rapid thrusts. Completely bent over Ethari's sweaty body, the two of them looked into each others eyes, and before they knew it they were kissing again; a fast paced, heavy kiss, the kind that sucked your breath away and made you aware of nothing but the two of you. As the kiss went on it grew slower and more sensual, and as the kisses tempo changed, so too did the sex. Runaan's thrusts were much slower now, taking time to savour the soft, clinging hole.

Where speed and power ebbed, technique thrived. Runaan angled his hips just so, angling his cock in a way that hit all Ethari's weak spots. He moved his hands away from Ethari's thighs, one now cupping the side of his face tenderly, the other snaked down to his meaty cock. It was so thick Runaan's hands couldn't fit all the way around it. Contrary to their current pace, Runaan's hand moved like lightning across Ethari's cock, making Ethari moan into his mouth as they passionately wrestled tongues.

Ethari's legs, no longer pinned down, instead wrapped themselves around Runaan's waist, pulling him in deeper and bringing their bodies even closer. He broke off their kiss, though their foreheads still pressed against each other.

"I'm so close. Don't stop." Ethari moaned to him as they rutted, mirroring Runaan's sentiments completely. Well, time to pull out the secret weapon, he thought. Pulling back so only his head was inside, Runaan leaned over and nibbled down on Ethari's ear the moment he slammed all the way in, pushing both of them over the edge. Ethari's hips bucked as he shot load after load onto his stomach and chest, and not a little landing on Runaan's stomach as well. A similar torrent surged though Runaan's ass, the hot cum filling his insides and making his cock have a quick dry orgasm. Runaan pulled out, causing a little cum to leak out of Ethari's gaping ass, and flopped down on the bed next to him. Reaching up, he casually undid the rope holding Ethari's wrists together.

They laid their together, panting and sweating and enjoying the afterglow of sex, for a couple minutes. It wasn't until they'd both somewhat caught their breath that the silence was broken. Ethari turned onto his side and draped an arm across Runaan's chest, casually exploring his hard-earned muscles with a curious finger.

"So, how'd you like your surprise?"

"Meh, it was ok."

"Oh shut up, you loved it."

Ok, I loved it," Runaan admitted. "It was amazing. Way better than a new blade."

"Damn right it was."

"I'm sure you're gonna love you're surprise just as much."

Ethari sat up, bemused. "I get a surprise too?"

"Naturally," Runaan replied, sitting up with him. "You don't think I didn't notice that, do you?" After the vigorous bout of sex they'd gone through, Runaan's cock was still soft, but Ethari's was as big and hard as ever. It gave Runaan a wicked idea.

"So," he began casually. "Wanna try taking charge this time?"

Ethari stared at him for a moment. It wouldn't be the first time Runaan had been the bottom, but acting dominant would definitely be a first for Ethari. He opened his mouth to protest, thought for a second, then closed it again. Well, what's the harm in trying?

Ethari did his best cocky smirk. "Hah, you sure you can handle it?"

"That's the spirit." Runaan flipped onto his hands and knees, then pressed his head and face down and curved his back to accentuate his ass. Swinging his ass back and forth, he playfully called out. "Now come get some ass, big boy!"

Ethari knelt behind him, running his hands over the light pink ass in front of him. Unlike his own, Runaan's ass was rather firm and taut from a lifetime of exercise. But that didn't make it flat, nor did it turn Ethari off. Just the opposite in fact, Ethari absolutely loved the firm pink ass swaying in front of his face. Spreading apart the taut cheeks, he got a good look at Runaan's asshole: extremely tight, nearly untouched. With how rarely Ethari took Runaan's backdoor, he was still tight as a virgin every single time. Eager grin on his face, Ethari laid a quick kiss on either cheek, then a not so quick one on the hole itself. Ethari nearly squealed with how naughty he felt.

"What are you doing back there?"

"Hush you. I'm in charge now."

Ethari put one finger in his mouth, coating it with saliva, and slowly pressed the finger into Runaan's impossibly tight hole, swirling the digit around not only to loosen him up slightly but to spread around the saliva as lubricant. He then spit on his hand and rubbed that all over his cock, then did it again, not satisfied until his entire cock was glistening. Ethari was being dominant, but that didn't mean he had to be cruel. Runaan wasn't nearly as experienced in taking cock as he was, and Ethari was, modestly speaking, hung like a horse, so if he didn't take the proper precautions he could seriously hurt him.

Finally ready, he lined up his bulbous head with Runaan's tight pucker and, one hand on Runaan's ass for grip, slowly but steadily pushed forward. The ass was tight as a vice and did everything it could to stop the penetration, but Ethari was stubborn and steadily pushed forward, feeling the hole ever so slowly open up wider and wider until the head finally squeezed through with an audible plop.

Runaan grunted through gritted teeth but didn't voice a single complaint. Ethari kept pushing forward, enamoured with how amazing Runaan's hole felt wrapped around his cock. It was constantly spasming, the tight, hot walls squeezing down on him as he pushed another inch in, and then another. Here he started thrusting back and forth, letting his natural momentum and strength take him deeper and deeper instead of just violently bulldozing through. Runaan's grunts were beginning to take on a distinctly pleasurable tone, the pleasure of Ethari's massive cock scraping against his prostate starting to mingle with the pain.

Encouraged, Ethari started to pick up the pace, each thrust now burying him at least half an inch further until finally, with a resounding clap of flesh on flesh, he'd buried the entire length into his husbands ass, his hips slapping against Runaan's ass. Confidence boosting, he gave Runaan a hearty spank on both cheeks, leaving bright, four fingered hand prints burning against the pale pink skin.

Runaan's eyes had nearly rolled back into his skull. He'd forgotten just how damned huge Ethari's cock was. He was going to have trouble sitting for a week after this. But forget all that! This was the last time he would see his husband in a while, and he was going to put his all into this surprise. So when Ethari started pumping his ass, thrusting several inches in and out at a time, Runaan backed his ass up to meet him. His ass rippled ever so slightly when it met Ethari's hips, something that enamoured him profoundly. He increased the pace even more, and was delighted when Runaan kept up with even that, and spanked him a couple times more.

Unfortunately, they wouldn't be able to keep this up for very long. They were both hyper sensitive from having cum so recently, and both were getting pleasure from areas they weren't used to and hadn't built any tolerance towards. Both knew they were going to cum soon, but Runaan had an idea.

"Wait hold on, I've got an idea. Pull out of me! Quickly now, before you cum!" Ethari obliged, wondering where this was going. Runaan turned around to face him once more, and pushed him down until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Runaan stepped across him and, hands on Ethari's shoulders to help him balance, squatted just over the cock. With deliberate slowness he lowered himself onto the cock, both of them shivering with pleasure as his ass engulfed the massive cock. He didn't stop until his ass smacked against Ethari's balls. Only taking a second to recover, he started slowly gyrating his hips, grinding his ass down on the hard cock in a way Ethari'd never thought of before. He started adding a little bounce to his gyrations, bouncing on his dick while he rocked it back and forth. Little did Ethari guess, this was all just the warm up, all Runaan making sure he'd be ready for the main event. Reaching over, he grabbed Ethari's hands and placed them on his ass, then put his hands back on Ethari's shoulders. Looking deep in Ethari's eyes, he said the sexiest three words the Moonshadow elf had ever heard.

"Fucking wreck me."

Runaan had to bite down on his husband's shoulder to stop himself from screaming in pain and pleasure as Ethari fucked his ass so hard his movements were a blur. His entire length was going on and out of him with every single thrust, hitting his prostate like a hammer so constantly his dick was in a perpetual state of squirting, coating the two of them in more cum than either had ever seen before. All at once, Ethari slammed Runaan down so hard his balls slapped Runaan's ass, and with an almost feral moan came deep in Runaan's ass, filling him to the brim with hot, sticky cum.

12