His Green Eyes

Story Info
A submissive place in time of trouble.
1.1k words
3.61
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarrett, hung up the phone. He went to the window and looked out. He was upstairs in the bonus room that doubled as a guest room for his in-laws and his home office. He could see the driveway and his wife, thank goodness, was still not home. She had gone to pick up some groceries.

The bank had turned them down for the loan. He sighed, sat down at his desk and looked at the ledger. Things didn't look good, their savings were almost tapped, this loan was their last resort.

Jarrett wondered how he was going to tell his wife, They lived in a 24/7 BDSM relationship. He had always felt so blessed when he met Janice, she was a gift from God. After they had dated a year he had explained to her who he was, that he was a dominant. He told her he wanted to marry her, spend the rest of his life with her but it would only work if she could be submissive to him.

He told her that he had tried to deny that side of him before in relationships and sooner or later his true character would emerge and the relationships had always ended badly. He had seen the submissive nature in Janice and it had been one of the factors that had drawn him to her. That and the fact that she was extremely attractive with beautiful dark brown hair, lovely soft brown eyes and a luscious set of "tatas" had pulled him in.

While Jarrett always got Janice's input on big financial decisions, the final decisions always were his. It cost to be the boss and he felt all that responsibility on his shoulders. They were going to have some really tough times ahead.

That night when they got ready for bed, he told Janice that she should go on to sleep because he had some business reports to finish. Always the obedient submissive wife she did what she was told.

When Jarrett finally went to be, he tossed and turned most of the night.

Janice heard him calling her but she was struggling to wake up. She hadn't slept that soundly in a very long time.

"Pet, Pet, wake up. Don't make me call you again, Slut" he said in a menacing tone.

That did it, she put her hand to her eyes and wiped down her face as she opened her eyes. She was staring at him on her side of the bed with his dick at full erection looking like a vaulting pole.

She blinked and said, "Yes, Master."

"On your knees" he barked.

Janice got up as quickly as she could trying to wake her body up from a sleeping state and got on her knees. From years of training, she instinctively opened her mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

When she looked up at him, her eyes locked onto a pair of the coldest green eyes she had ever seen. Jarrett eyes were usually a softer ocean-like green but not this morning.

He said, "Wider slut."

She regretted it as soon as she did it but it was too late. She had a flashback of being in the dentist office the day before and him saying the exact same thing, without calling her a slut of course. But the parallel struck her as extremely funny and she giggled.

The smack came hard and quick. It surprised her more than hurt her because he was never that abrupt with his punishments. It got her intention if that was what was intended. She straightened up on her knees and licked her lips and opened wider.

He slid his dick into her mouth and she tasted a good amount of his salty pre cum and she was glad because her mouth was a bit dry and this helped with lubrication. She began to make saliva in her mouth as he roughly face fucked her over and over again. Holding her head on each side he used her unmercifully. He repeatedly gagged her and she was struggling to breathe and not use her hands to push him away.

When he shot his first load it was way down her throat and then he pulled out and shot the remaining loads all over her face.

He looked down at her with his cum all over her face and the tears in her eyes from her choking on his cock and he squeezed the sides of her neck slightly cutting off her air as he raised her some to kiss her. The kiss was as rough as the face fucking and she tried not to pull away but he was hurting her.

When he let her go, he slapped her again with the same intensity as before and said,

"You are a cocksucking slut, my cocksucking slut, my dirty filthy little whore. Sit there with my cum on your face and remember what you are and who you belong to."

He walked away towards the bathroom and left her sitting on the back of her heels. She had tears in her eyes.

She wasn't sure what was going on but she knew something was wrong. She had never seen him act like this before.

The need to prove who was in control was no longer needed as she had given him all her power years ago. He knew that she would walk through the doors of Hell if he commanded her to do it.

Something had happened to shake his confidence and upset his sense of order and balance. Well whatever was, she would not add to his worry and she knew in due time he would share the burdens on his mind.

It was her duty, her choice as his submissive to please him in any way possible by letting him know that she was still in his control and would always be. The Dom in him needed to know that while control in his outside world might be slipping out of his grasp for a moment, all was in order in his home.

She was still in the same spot on her knees when he came out of the bathroom and he looked at her and he sighed. It was a sigh of relief. She was still kneeling as he went to her and washed his dried up cum off her face. She smiled and softly said, "Thank you Master for using me this morning. I will always be yours."

He helped her stand to her feet and he embraced her tightly and she let her body melt into his. She could feel the tension in his body start to relax and when he finally let her go, she looked into his eyes and there they were again the most beautiful ocean green eyes she had ever seen.