His Honor

Story Info
A contempt-of-court citation turns into an late-night altern
1.4k words
4
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in," he muttered.

She sheepishly entered.

He was standing behind the desk intimidatingly. Wearing his judges robes, he looked taller than he really was, she thought.

"Your honor," she said softly, "I'm sorry to be late."

"I would imagine you are," he said.

"I'm only late because it took me a little longer to get ready than usual....due to your...request."

She said the last word more slowly, and her breathing changed as she exhaled.

***

About a month prior, on a slow Tuesday night in traffic court, she was the last case on the docket. The clerk called the final docket and she approached. He could already tell how this case was going to go - he could see her already revving for a fight, and he was ready.

***

"And what was my request? Remind me," he demanded.

"That I wear this particular outfit."

"Correct," he muttered.

She approached his desk. She was wearing a button-down shirt over black and white striped tights, a black wig, and black heels.

"Why did you want me to wear this outfit?" she asked. "I still don't understand."

"It's simple," he replied. "So you know who is in charge here. You were a little confused the first time we met."

"Ah yes,", she remembered...

***

She approached the bench with confidence and launched into her complaints immediately.

"I WAS NOT SPEEDING. THAT COP WAS A JERK. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. THAT ASSHOLE..."

He cut her off. "Ma'am, you may not swear in my court."

"WHAT THE FUCK..." she continued

"Language. If you do it again, I'll cite you for contempt."

"WAIT. What? Seriously?" she laughed incredulously.

"Yes, ma'am. Seriously. Don't come in here and talk that way in court. "

"BUT THAT COP...I WAS NOT SPEEDING. FUCKING ASSHOLE."

"That's it. You are being held in contempt of court. You can pay the $1000 fine now or the bailiff will take you into custody right now."

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?" was her retort.

"Your choice, ma'am. I'll give you a minute to think about it. " That shut her up.

"Um, your honor..." she managed to get a few words out and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I was just mad about the ticket. I'm a full-time returning college student, in between jobs and I can't afford the ticket. I definitely can't afford a fine for contempt. I truly apologize. Isn't there anything I can do?"

He smiled to himself and the court clerk sighed. "I'll consider it," the judge said. "It sort of depends on you."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

He continued. "From time to time, we do things a little differently around here in special cases. I can waive both the contempt charge and the fine, if you agree to an alternative sentence. It won't involve money or any time served."

She paused. She really didn't have enough information to make this decision, but it also felt like she had no choice. "Gladly, your honor. I really appreciate it!"

The court clerk had her approach and handed her a slip of paper. She looked at it, confused. "That's it?" she asked.

"Yes, the judge replied. But you need to follow the sentence exactly."

***

"Well, I wore the outfit and came when you asked me to," she said.

"Yes. That is part one of your alternative sentence." He said this quite slowly.

"What the fuck? The paper didn't say anything else!" she angrily replied.

"Yes, I know." His tone had changed. It was confident and commanding. "But I'm in charge, remember?"

She thought about this for a second. She could guess where this was going and realized she was OK with it. She was single and found his tone, well, a turn-on. She knew what to say next. "Yes, your honor."

"I see you understand," he said.

"Yes, your honor."

"You'll do well. That's a much better tone to use with me. Now, stand there so I can look at you."

He looked her over, slightly licking his lips. "Unbutton your shirt. Slowly."

She complied, starting at the bottom and slowly working her way up. He stared at her pale skin and small, firm breasts. She could see his erection poking through his robes and wonder what he had on underneath.

"Close your eyes. Take your hand and slowly rub around your breast and nipples."

She bit her lip and complied. She felt herself getting wet and wondered if he could see it - she did not have on panties under her tights.

"Now, move your hand down slowly, under your tights."

She thought for a second and realized how she could make this even more exciting. "No." she replied.

"I will cite you for contempt," he said threateningly.

"Too late. You already signed the order for this alternative sentence," she retorted.

"I see," he said. "Then we will have to deal with your disobedience in a different way."

"That's what I was hoping for." She managed to eke out these words.

He came out from behind his desk. "Place your hands on the desk, palms down."

"Yes, your honor."

He came around behind her, standing so close she could feel his erection through his robes. He had to be naked underneath, she thought. His hands started at her neck, slowly and lighting working their way down her back to the edge of her tights. Then, with sudden movement, he pulled down her tights with one hand and used the other hand to bend her over the desk. She let out a shriek.

His hand came down on her buttocks firmly. She shuddered with the slap. "If you cannot obey the order, there will be punishment, "he said. Another slap, then another. Then he was still, but still close behind her, his warm breath on her neck.

"I understand now, your honor." Satisfied, he returned to behind his desk.

"As I was saying, move your hand down slowly." Her tights were still half way down her ankles. She moved to push them further down, but he held his hand up to stop her.

"Just your hand, please. I like you like this. Now, touch your clit slowly."

She began rubbing her clit slowly, feeling the wet juices around coat her finger. As she was doing this, she heard the door click open behind her. She suddenly felt very naked.

"Do not move," he commanded.

The door closed and she heard the voice behind her. "Good evening." She recognized the court clerk's voice.

"Keep going - touching yourself," was his order.

"Yes, your honor," she replied.

As she continued, she felt the court clerk approach her from behind. His hand traced her free arm, gently caressing...and then suddenly forcing it down onto the table.

"Faster," the judge ordered. "And spread your legs apart more."

She complied. As she spread her legs more, she felt the clerk's arm on hers, holding it to the table, and his other arm pushing torso down. She knew where this was going and did not want it to stop. Her breathing intensified.

"Do it," the judge ordered. He was talking to the clerk. She heard the clerk unzip his pants, and felt his cock inside her almost instantly. He was not gentle, but began ramming her from behind quickly and intensely. She felt herself screaming, unable to keep quiet. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

His thrusting continued. She assumed it would be over quickly, but he seemed not to tire. She had never been fucked like this before and it was hard to even catch her breath.

"Stop." commanded the judge.

She was almost panting, but stayed silent. He again came out from behind the desk. This time he stood between her and the desk, maneuvering himself between them. He unzipped his robe, and as she had suspected, he was naked underneath. His erect cock stood at attention.

"Suck." commanded the judge.

She gladly being sucking his cock. As soon as her lips began their work, the clerk resumed his frantic fucking, almost on cue. She slurped and sucked his cock while being rammed from behind. It was too much to bear and her screaming began, again out of control.

"DON'T STOP! JESUS CHRIST! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

And just as she was sent over the edge, she felt both men cum - one deep inside her wet pussy, the other into her mouth. For a second they stood there, just breathing. Then she heard the clerk zip his pants and leave wordlessly. The judge put his robe back on.

"You are excused," said the judge.

She felt the cum dripping from her pussy as she pulled up her tights. She went to leave, but then turned and yelled "THAT FUCKING COP WAS AN ASSHOLE."

The judge smiled. "You're in contempt of court, of course. Assuming you'd like the alternative sentence?"

"Yes, your honor," she replied.