His Honor the Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Bullshit," I rarely used such unrefined language with my wife so when I did it had the desired effect, "she was part my negotiations from the very beginning. We talked about you producing her as part of the deal that gave you a life outside the walls. Every part of me wanted to make you push her out for me, if you recall my original position, it was for two."

"If she had been a boy would you still be fucking her, him?"

"Maybe, let me check with the pollsters and get back to you."

Laughter filled our room as my wife lost it, and I quickly joined her.

"Rahauten, she was a prop, I should know, I was a prop too."

"Do you know what I told our daughter right before I fucked her in the hotel after winning the mayoral election. I fucked her ten minutes after I gave my acceptance speech, 'that you were the hottest piece of ass that I had ever had.'

"I'm sure you did, I'm sure you say that to everyone you bed."

"No, I said to her that you... Her mother... 'That you were the hottest piece of ass that I had ever had.'"

"That was eight years ago, now I am fifty-one."

"You are still one of the two hottest bitches on the planet, and certainly the most talented one."

"Funny, that sounded both crudely complementary and half-way honest. Usually you would lie to each of us and tell each of us what you thought we would want to hear, out of earshot of the other. It's what you do for a living"

"I am trying to be honest and give you a clear choice, I am not going to stop fucking our daughter and I don't want to stop fucking you. I want to fuck you right here right now, so get undressed."

"Don't forget your constituents."

"Oh, that can wait I get to fuck them for at least the next four years," I said as I stepped toward her and started to unzip her dress.

We both broke out in laughter, I could let my guard down with my wife, she might kill me, but she would never betray me.

"You are not stupid, you could have just destroyed the contents of this box like you did that piece of paper compromising you. That would have been safer for our daughter. Giving me this, it is an act of love Rahauten." She said without stopping me.

"No, I can love our daughter... You can love our daughter because she is a part of us... We could never hurt her... She is half from you and half from me... She could never hurt us... But you and I, we are not as connected... We share her, and that is a lot, but..." I said haltingly as I was removing her gown, kissing her porcelain neck, her shoulders, her back, both of her sides and her tummy.

"No, for once you are wrong, Rahauten, just as our daughter exists because of you, I exist because of you. Do you really believe that a society debutante could have done twenty years in prison?" She said as I removed her bra, kissing her back and then each magnificent breast in turn. I Kissed and fondled and flicked my tongue across each nipple. As I did I imagined that the next time her nipples hardened like they just did, it would be my Baby Girls tongue on her mother's nipples.

We kissed deeply and my wife knelt before me. I knew what she knew, that she owed her life to me and was worthy of the tribute I was to receive. She licked her fingertips and ran them around the rear edge of my head and then down the sensitive bottom of mt shaft. Then she retraced her fingertip's route with her tongue. She took her mouth and placed it over just the head while bathing it in saliva with her tongue. Once ready, she withdrew looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and took my manhood into her mouth, paused and then put my head and part of my shaft into her throat using her right hand to massage it. To erotically masturbate me while I was inside of her throat. I never lasted long when she did that. Win-win.

......

Lisa Ann

12